MILF Wife Becomes Hot Wife

Story Info
After losing her mother. a horny wife asks to see ex.
5.8k words
3.5
53.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers

To say that my wife was a prude would have been a gross understatement. She had never been adventurous and it took all of my charm, which I have a limited supply of, to get her to suck my cock once in a blue moon. Variation in the bedroom seemed to require an act of congress. I just got used to it after a while and dealt with the boredom.

Money was the catalyst for our only expressions of passion, and not the sort that ended up with us in the bedroom. On the contrary our situation had become seriously dark, with little or no hope of reprieve in sight. Her sister seemed to have it all, she had money, mostly because she had tricked her dad into rewriting his will, and the divorce papers to have her become his beneficiary upon his death. That and they had manipulated the property so that when it sold none of it came my wives way they had also somehow fixed it so that when he died, my mother in law would lose her retirement. The stress of the situation resulted in an early demise for her mother.

This only added to our economic struggles which resulted in my wife resenting me more and more. Finally it had gotten so bad that I had moved myself to the garage where I slept so I wouldn't have to deal with her bemoaning our situation as I attempted to sleep. Oh I still slept in the bed once in a while because I wanted to get back to where she and I were at least 'normally' sexual with each other, only her demeanor, after a while, made this less and less frequent. Still...I made the effort.

Up until the death of her mother my wife was your typical mom. She got the groceries, cleaned the house and did all the stuff expected of a home business mom. She ran her business via the computer and was able to make a decent living helping the household out when things got tough. We had been living an okay life, but not the one she and I had planned on. We had anticipated a struggle, but not such a protracted struggle. To say that it had worn us down was an understatement. The day we put her mother in the ground I noticed a change in my wife. It was not a 'dark' change but a spirited one. I guess when we are faced with mortality there is this realization that life is to be lived in spite of everything.

Years before, when things were 'okay' between us I discovered that she had the hots for her ex-boyfriend mostly because I violated her privacy and read her journal. This was because one night when I had slept in the bed I heard her dreaming and she apparently was busy in her dream with him at least it was 'his' name she called out in her sleep. I later read that she had been dreaming of having sex with him for years only they never got to the actual act until one night...when in her dreams they made physical contact and actually fucked in her dream, the night I was in the bed. All I heard were moans and mumbled conversation. If she came in the dream I saw no evidence of it.

After this I decided that if she wanted him 'that bad' I would give her the freedom to pursue him if she honestly wanted to. I then told her I heard her calling his name in the dream. I told her this so that I could give her the understanding of what I knew. She simply shook her head and said "It was only a dream" and proceeded on with what she had been doing. Nothing was mentioned of it again, at least to me.

It wasn't until after the death of her mother that she apparently started considering my offer. It had been a few months so I really did not expect her to bring it up. But as we rode in the limo back to the house after the funeral she said "Remember when you offered to let me pursue my ex-boyfriend?" I nodded but said nothing. "Well, he was at the funeral today as you know. He and I spoke briefly this afternoon at the funeral home. His wife left him last week...because she believed that he and I were having an affair. He was calling my name out in a dream, much like what you heard me do. She has no grounds for divorce but the idea that he was dreaming of me was too much for her." She paused considering her next words carefully. "Anyway, I guess he never got over 'us' and it was showing a bit more frequently than he realized. So when she couldn't take anymore she left. Anyway, to top it off, we spoke and he confessed his feelings for me...and...I confessed mine in return." Again she paused and looked hard at me before asking "How serious were you about your proposition about my seeing him...' she gulped nervously, 'physically? Did you mean what you said? Am I allowed to pursue him physically?" she asked.

I sat back stunned. I never expected that she would ever consider it, especially after having rebuffed the idea when I'd mentioned it before. Only I got hard as I thought about her being with him. "I-I was serious...very serious. If you want to pursue this my only request is that I be made aware of it so that we are above board with it. It wouldn't do for me to walk in on you if you happen to be in our bedroom."

She turned to look at me mildly exasperated "You actually expect that I would do this in our house, in our bed?"

I grinned at her and said "Well, if this is going to be something you 'want' then I expect that there will be times when the passion of the moment takes over. I am aware that it could very easily end up being expressed in our home...especially now that I have given consent." Again she stared at me with mild exasperation that seemed to fade as she thought about it.

Leaning back she set her head onto the cushion looking at me "So you actually 'want' me to see him? Does that turn you on or something?" I nodded grinning. She did not move but turned to look out the window in what I recognized was exasperated but deep thought.

Then out of the blue she started to talk as she continued to look out the window. "We were in the private reception area set aside for family to compose themselves or be alone. He and I spoke for a bit remembering mom and all those times we had fooled around in the house right under her nose. Remembering the times we nearly got caught and those times we didn't.' here she looked at me, 'It was then that he kissed me and...and I did not stop him.' She paused again turning to look out the window 'We were, well, fully in the moment. Had my aunt not knocked on the door...which we had locked...it is very possible that we would have taken things much further than just kissing."

I sat back stunned, not in jealousy but with a raging hard on. "Okay...so had your aunt Joan not presented...you would have, umm...you would have...fucked him?"

Emboldened by my lack of jealousy she took a breath and exhaled in relief. "Yes, it is very likely that I would have fucked him in that room on that couch...with you in the next room even.' She then studied my reaction to her bold statement noticing that I was anything but upset or jealous 'So, you would have been okay...had I actually gotten lost in the moment?" I simply nodded shifting in my seat to hide the fact that I was sporting wood. She smiled, noticing my predicament. "Okay...I've invited him to stay with us this evening. If you are serious about this, I may ask you to sleep in the guest room tonight if things turn out the way they nearly did this afternoon, but only if you are truly serious that is."

I smiled "It might have to be a bit late because we have a few people coming over. That and the kids are going to be around also. If you get 'busy' it may have to be after they are fast asleep."

At this my wife simply looked out the window. "It may very well be that nothing happens. Yes, had we not been interrupted we may have gotten carried away or we may have just stopped short...we will never know in that case. On the chance that something does happen...it will be discrete.' She then looked at me with hard, dark, stern eyes 'And if you say anything to anyone...ever...I will never, ever share this sort of thing with you again. Is that clear?" The last three words were spoken in her most dangerously stern voice that indicated that if I ever so much as thought of violating this secret I would regret it for the rest of my life.

The rest of the ride home was quiet. We were exhausted with the unexpected death of her mother and then arranging the funeral. I knew that my wife was hurting inside because she and her mother had been close, now the grieving would begin and I understood that part of that would include my wife expressing her feelings with her ex-boyfriend Greg. Now, Greg was a good looking guy. He had muscles in all the right places and the looks that most men wish they could have and maintain. It was not difficult to see what it was about him that my wife liked and his personality was always pleasant. My wife was also nice to look at with a nice curvy body with ample breasts and nice hips, flat tummy and nice, lean muscular legs and of course she had a very, very nice ass to set it off. She had all the physical attributes of a classic, smoking hot MILF, if not the attitude.

It is not at all unusual for the death of a close family member to cause a person to change. The emotional shock that results can cause an otherwise stale personality to make an effort to engage in life a little more vigorously which may very well include having an affair. If my wife did anything it would be a shock having dealt with the fact that she was so conservative on just about every level, particularly her sexual appetites. That she had admitted to me that she had very nearly taken that step only feet from where I sat in the viewing room astonished me. Still, nothing had happened but a kiss leaving me to wonder if she could honestly take it any further than that. To me honest I had my doubts.

The post funeral guests showed up and gave their condolences and remembrances. Like all such events, it did not last long as the guests, most of them, had a long drive home. As exhausting as the past few weeks had been the kids went to their rooms early and were out cold. I was surprised to discover it was only 8PM when I finally had time to sit down. It was then that I realized I hadn't seen my wife or Greg in a while. I got up and started to check the house, they were nowhere to be found. Both cars were in the driveway and my wife's keys were in the bowl.

Then I remembered by mother in laws apartment. I was not yet used to her being gone so I didn't consider the possibility that my wife and Greg may have stolen away to her apartment for some privacy. When you thought about it, it was the perfect place for what she apparently hoped would happen. It dawned on me that she might have also forgotten the 'in-law suite' as an optional place for their potential interlude.

I really did not expect much to come of it. My wife had been so conservative over the years I doubted that if anything did happen it was going to be limited to a heavy make out session...if that. Of course I knew that if they did make out the doors of possibility would crash open and their getting physical in the future would be all but guaranteed. Again, I did not really think anything would truly happen, given my wives track record.

Instead of running the risk of interrupting them I took a stroll outside the house and around to where my mother in laws bedroom was. Her window was closed and the shades pulled down. A light was on so I moved in close to see through the crack in the edge. They were both sitting on the edge of the bed fully clothed and holding hands, tears evident.

Of course they were whispering to each other so I couldn't hear anything but they were working up to some intimacy, that much was plain. How far that intimacy would go was the question. They talked for a few minutes and then got up to leave the bedroom. I moved to the window by the kitchenette and waited for them to come out of the bedroom. Laurie led the way still holding hands with Greg. Greg then stopped turned her around and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. My wife did nothing to protest but wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him right back. Greg then pushed her hard against the wall next to the front door of the suite where my wife started to respond to his touch. A leg came up and wrapped around his thigh and she hiked up her dress revealing the fact that she did not have any panties on with a freshly waxed pussy.

It didn't take him long to get his hand between her legs and fingering her. He had moved to the side just enough to give me a clear picture of what was happening. His two middle fingers were inside her pussy as my wife opened her mouth in ecstasy, eyes closed followed by an orgasm that she struggled to keep quiet while emitting a clearly guttural moan as her body quaked on his fingers. She then pressed her face against his shoulder as spasms racked her body as his fingers continued their assault. I could tell by the location of her hands that she was working to get his pants off.

It did not take long before her shoes were off with both legs wrapped around his waist. It did not take long for his pants to join my wives shoes in the corner. He then carried her to the kitchen table and set her down on it. Her hands were frantically working the buttons of his shirt exposing the fact that he was now sporting a rather impressive hard on that had to be no less than ten inches with a thick even girth. Suffice it to say he was not dainty in the cock department. "God...I heard my wife say...I've missed this' as she brought her pussy to his cock taking his head into her as she whispered 'fuck me".

While they kissed I could see their bodies come together and I heard the faint sound of my wife moaning as her pussy engulfed Greg's cock. They came together on the table and ground their pelvises together creating just enough motion to make things interesting. They kissed and ground themselves together taking their time getting used to their connection.

After what seemed like an eternity, to me anyway, my wife needed more than a slow, grinding fuck and said "Take me to the bedroom" and kissed him. They turned on the lights...and I heard the bed springs creak as my wife let out a long, low moan of approval and passion "Ohhhh baby...fuck me like you used to. God I've missed you." And I heard the bed creaking to a long, slow rhythm of a slow sensual fuck. Moving to the window I found them both on the bed with my wives legs wrapped around his waist, his cock clearly buried to the hilt in my wife's shaved pussy. One of my wifes arms was wrapped around his neck with the other on his back while her feet hooked under his ass pulling him into her deeper and deeper. "Ohhh Baby...f-f-fuck me...Please" she said not bothering to monitor her volume because I heard it quite clearly outside the closed window. Once their lips closed on each other they were making love, connecting on a level that only old lovers can. While hot, I felt a bit uncomfortable in watching this moment between them. So I went back into the house. As it happened the living room was right above the bedroom as I settled into a chair where I heard the faint sounds of my wife crying out in orgasm and a few minutes later the guttural moan/grunt of a man coming.

It was well past 10:00 before I heard them coming upstairs. I was sitting in the recliner in the corner in the dark and covered in a dark blanket. All the lights were out except for the night lights we keep for those nights we need to get water and do not want to stub our toes. In the faint blue light of these low level lights I could see that my wife was naked save for the towel she was wearing. Greg was just naked and sporting an emerging erection. I could smell the faint scent of lavender soap on the two of them. "Rick is sleeping in the guest room tonight so we can use the bedroom" she said.

Greg pulled her to him "We could also use your moms' room. It wouldn't be so conspicuous that way."

She smiled at him "Yes, but I want you in my bed...in my bedroom" she cooed. "Or here" she said pointing to the couch. "Sit down" she said. What happened next really threw me because she then kneeled down on the floor and to my astonishment began licking the underside of his shaft then sucking his head into her mouth and gave him head. As my eyes had adjusted to the dim light I could see everything perfectly except that everything was tinted blue. My wife had never liked doing this to me, so I was a bit miffed at the fact that she was doing it for Greg. What made it irritating for me was the fact that she seemed to really, really enjoy doing it for him.

I could see her mouth stretch over his shaft as she gripped what she could not fit into her mouth. It was highly erotic seeing my prudish wife engaged in this way. She moved back and forth onto the shaft taking a little more of him into her mouth, but it was clear that she would not be deep throating this guy, at least not for a while. Though I have to admit she was doing her best to get there as I lay in the shadows watching. This went on for a good twenty minutes before Greg began panting and moaning "I'm going to cum soon" he said.

Laurie responded by taking her mouth off of him saying "OK...I'm not quite ready to swallow...yet...so how do you want this?" she asked.

Greg grinned at her I want to bend you over the back of the couch and fuck you." He said smirking "Just like we did that day when your husband was taking a shower." I remembered the day he had pulled into the driveway as I was finishing up some yard work, that had been less than a year before. I went into the bedroom stinking to high heaven to take a shower. It took a bit longer than usual as I took this time to shave my head clean and that takes a bit of time. My wife had come into the bathroom to 'get' something; likely to check to see how long I'd be, then left which is likely when they fucked.

Laurie smiled then said "Shhhh. Not so loud. He thinks I've been a good girl." She said this as she stood up and walked behind the couch after which Greg stood and followed her to where she bent over the couch where she hiked up the towel exposing her ass to him. "You might find it interesting to know that my husband has given me permission to fuck you,' she paused as the tip of his cock touched her opening 'As if I needed his permission.' Again she paused as he sank his cock into her pussy. 'Ohh...I so love feeling you inside me...again" she moaned.

As Greg was already near to coming it did not take long before he was savaging her pussy. He started out slow with long, deliberate strokes clearly wanting to prolong the situation only he was so close that he could not delay his orgasm and was soon driving his cock hard and fast into my wife who was hanging her head down and moaning in satisfied pleasure "Ohhh I love it when you fuck me like this" she moaned as she met his thrusts. "God...fuck me...fuck me" she whispered.

Apparently her words were all he needed to initiate his orgasm as he slowed down to a long, slow thrust to apparently delay his orgasm only it did not work as he slammed his pelvis against hers several times very, very hard and then one last drive into her as his face screwed up in tortured pleasure as he attempted so stifle any noise he might make and groaned out a low, guttural "Oh...G-g-gawwwd" and emptied his balls deep inside my wife.

My wife pressed herself hard against him and said "That's it baby...fill me up. I want it all. I want your cum...I always have" she said smiling to herself. Then without warning he reached around and began fingering her clit so that she could also cum. It wasn't long before she was pressing her mouth into a pillow on the couch to avoid waking the house as she came with such force I'm sure she would have woken the neighborhood.

After they had finished my wife went into the bedroom to put on her robe and to get one for Greg. "I'm going to go see if the bedroom is clear. If it is we can go in there." She smiled at him stroking his face "I'm glad that we can be like this again.' She said. 'I'm truly blessed that my husband is so, understanding. I'm not sure how many other men could allow their wives to do this." She then disappeared and Greg still coming down off his orgasm grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders. Laurie came back in her robe looking concerned. "He's not in the room and he is not in the guest room either. Here,' she handed him my old robe, 'you go into the room and I'll check the garage." They then both left. Where I was would be discovered soon enough when she made a more thorough search. For some reason I decided that staying there would not be a good thing as she would know or suspect that I had watched everything and would have also heard her confession of previous infidelity. Not knowing how she might react I decided to move to the den and lay on that couch.

dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers
12