Milford Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HiveMind
HiveMind
28 Followers

'Just be careful with that one'.

Jean remained ignorant and kept dragging the poor kid with her. The room was a source of a mild disappointment. It appeared to be quite simple compared to the rest of the house. A small wooden table could be found pushed all the way up to the right wall, a comfy looking desk chair was near, then a closet and a double sized bed on the left. That was it. It was all Rob could ever need, but I guess he got a bit spoiled by the luxurious surprises the house had in store for him. Jean finally let go of Rob's arm only to close the door and jump on the bed. She looked at him, supporting herself with her arms, her slim legs positioned in a way that her knees were touching yet her feet were far apart. She looked at him for a minute or two, ignoring Rob's comments on how excited he is and how amazing their home was. She then smiled and replied with a 'I'm glad you like it!'

She stood up and placed her hand on his shoulder.

'I hope we'll grow to be best friends soon! Actually I'm sure of it!'

Those dreaded words 'best friends'. This surprised Rob for a second as he was certain to have felt some sexual tension coming from her. Not that he would dare to do anything of sexual nature with her; she was supposed to be his sister!

She turned around and walked all the way to the desk. She then bent over, her legs still straight, her bum now all up in the air and she started searching for something in the lowest drawer. Her ass moved slightly whiles her but cheeks were pushed tightly by her almost illegally small shorts. Rob looked at her beautiful bare feet, her surprisingly long, slim legs leading all the way to her petite yet round ass that was presented to him in the most unforgiving manner. Only a few millimeters of cloth stood between Rob and probably the most perfect round ass nature could fathom in millions of years. He stood there frozen, his mouth slightly open, eyes fixated on those damn jean shorts. He did not notice Jean's eyes locked on to him, staring between her legs. She stood up straight and slowly turned around. The smile he saw the first time he met her finally came back and she was once again shining.

'You know it's inappropriate to stare, right?'

She asked and pushed Robs' nervous system into damage control. He started twitching a bit and apologizing to which Jean replied with:

'Gum?'

He looked confused and she showed him a pack of menthol gum in her hand.

'Would you like some?'

'No thank you'.

'Well then, I guess I'll leave you to it. You've got a lot of unpacking to do! Don't forget that dinner is in an hour'.

Still smiling she turned around and walked out of the room while Rob stood there baffled and confused.

Setting up took some time, but Rob was thorough and restless. His clothes now neatly hanging in the closet, laptop connected and all set up, his favorite book by Dostoevsky resting near his pillow. Once he was done, he went downstairs where everyone was already at the dinner table eagerly waiting for Lynn to bring in the food. Nothing particularly remarkable happened at the dinner table. There were moments when Rob could feel the sharp looks that Jean was giving him. During those moments her eyes would uncomfortably fixate onto him and she would smile with a devilishly cute smile. Jarod seemed chill as always, even more than one could expect, actually. He did not sit straight; he was almost lying on the chair, with only his chest and his head not hidden by the table. Brendon seemed happy although sometimes he would drop a serious look at his kids which would in return make them straighten up and focus their attention on the food rather than somewhere else. Lynn was exceptionally quiet, her head almost always pointing downwards to her plate, she rarely muttered a word. This made Rob a bit worried. An idea popped up in his mind that Jean might have told everyone that she caught Rob starring at her ass. This would obviously ruin their relationship, as that would mean that Rob saw Brendons' daughters, and got forbid his wife, as potential dates rather than family members. Rob could not even dare to think that way of the Milford women, but he also understood that such interpretations were possible. Although he calmed himself down thinking that he would have been already kicked out if Brendon or anyone else would've come up with such conclusions. There was, however, clearly something going on in the air, which caused this apparent unhappiness in Lynn. Being realistic Rob knew that every family has its skeletons in the closet, but he also found it inappropriate for him to dwell on the possible problems this family might have had while it hasn't even been a day since he moved in. Tamera was nowhere to be seen thought, which might have been the reason. He did not want to ask.

Lynn invited everyone for a glass of wine in the backyard once the food was finished. They sat there, lit only by a small light bulb near the backyard door and the reflection from the pool. They giggled and talked and all seemed well. Brendon talked about his daughters; how Tamera was a late bloomer and that it was only when she was 19 did she ever brought a boy back home. Jean was a different case altogether, even as young as twelve year olds she would bring a kid from the neighborhood and introduce him to Brendon and Lynn as her boyfriend and soon to be husband. And she would do this almost every week, different boys' hand locked in her palm.

'This continued for so long... And then we bought her a puppy.'

Brendon was ignorant to the mumbling sounds Jean was making throughout his little speech and he only giggled to her signs asking him to stop. He was enjoying seeing her blush, which was a rare occasion, he assured. Jean looked embarrassed, her hair falling over her face, trying to hide her adorably reddened cheeks. She would throw a short look at Rob to see how he was reacting to her childhood stories and would immediately look away when he would catch her staring.

'Now Jarod has always been the different side of this household.'Brendon continued. 'I can't imagine how it felt growing up with such strong feminine characters surrounding him. I wasn't always home, you know. But he never had any problem with his masculinity, have you Jarod?'

'Whatever you say, dad'he responded and smiled.

'You know I caught him smoking pot once? Me and mom had a hard time figuring out how we should approach it.'

'What did you do?'Rob was curious.

'We changed our perspective.'Brendon laughed. 'We decided that's it's not really a problem. His grades were good, his social life was booming, he was still active in sports. Honestly there seemed to be no negative side to this at all. We did have chat of course. We made a deal that he shouldn't move on to anything stronger, that he should keep it in moderation and that he would not smoke at home.'

'Actually, it was his stash that I was smoking up when he caught me all those years ago.'Jarod commented and they all laughed.

'Well I admit to the occasional joint or two.'Brendon confessed. 'Key word is occasional, Jarod.'

It was a good evening that went by way too fast. Milfords seemed to be a happy family, sometimes uncomfortably sexual, but inspiringly open and sincere.

That night Rob could not sleep. Even though a fair amount of alcohol was circling around his body, his eyes could barely stay shut. His mind wondered for a few minutes around the Milford females, how amazing they seemed in both looks and character. He fantasized about Lynn and her large breasts massaging his chest. He relived Jean bending over, only this time he approached her and stroked her ass cheeks while she moaned and encouraged him to take her shorts off. He unconsciously grabbed his dick, now stiff as a rock and started stroking himself under the sheets. His hand riding all the way up to the head and all the way down to balls now eager to release his hot cum. He stopped himself, however. Always on his way, yet never at the finish line. He stood up and went out as his bladder was about as eager as his balls were. Everyone was already asleep and the house was drowned in darkness. Rob started walking along the corridor trying to remember were the bathroom was through the dazzle of drunkenness. It was supposed to be somewhere near and he has already been wondering a decent of 5 minutes, walking around back and forth, stopping to think at every door he came across. It would be silly to say that he was lost, but he wasn't on track either. Finally he decided to go all the way down the corridor as he remembered Jarod mentioning another bathroom there. On his way, he suddenly stopped. A ray of light could be seen coming from underneath a door leading to the main bedroom. A small hint of someone talking could be heard. Rob looked around, making sure if there was really no one around him. He then carefully stepped towards the door, slowly pushing his ear to the door and then holding his breath. A gasp. A cute high toned moan.

'Yes... Please... It's been hard waiting all day... All the way in just like you always do...'

He could hear someone moving inside. Out of all the noises coming from the bedroom, the bed gently screeching and the sound of heavy breathing, he could make out separate words.

'We already talked about this. What were you thinking?'said a strong manly voice which could have only belonged to Brendon.

'Ah... I'm sorry... Please, let's not talk about this right now... You're ... It's going all the way...'

'I thought we all came to an agreement on how we will approach this. I'm sorry to say it, but I'm a bit disappointed in you.'

She moaned again, this time louder than before. Her voice was as high pitched as it could get with ecstasy filled tones all over. If Rob listened very carefully he could hear the squishy, watery sounds coming from their bodies. The whole room was filled with the sound, smell and orgasmic feeling of sex.

'It's just hard to resist... Aaahh... You know how I can get...'

'I know, baby. I know. I'm not mad. You know I can't be mad. Just no more slip ups. Let's do this the way we discussed. Okay?'

'Oo... Okay.'

'Now tell me where you want it.'

'I... I want it... I need it in...'

'Tell me, don't be shy.'

The moaning only got more intense and this shook Rob right back into reality. He looked around again, now thinking more straight, he remembered where the bathroom is. He wanted to listen for the finale, but he did not want to risk it. Rationality once again won and he slowly and quietly walked to the bathroom and then back to his room, where he pondered about how lucky Brendon was to have such an amazing wife as Lynn.

In the morning, once Rob opened his eyes he immediately jumped out of the bed without even checking what time it was. The sun was out, so it was late enough. He did not want to be lazy and lay in bed. If his dreams were of any indication, he would end up fantasizing again, only this time he might not resist the urge to cum. Rob made his bed and jumped straight into the shower. Yet the hot water and the privacy of a shower resulted in him getting hard for no apparent reason, once again. It's been quite some time since he masturbated, so he had an excuse for these sudden outbursts of lust. However he was in a shower now, there was no way anybody would catch him here and it was the perfect place to make a mess. If there ever was an opportunity, this was it. His cock twitched while he was debating himself whether he should do it. Rob then suddenly turned the water from hot to cold and quickly his horniness subsided. He did not understand were this desire to not masturbate was coming from. Something in his subconscious must have been hinting to him that he should not allow himself any release just yet. When he walked back to his room and got fully dressed, he looked through his window.

He could see Lynn doing her morning exercises in the backyard. She was wearing those elastic sport shorts that seemed impossibly tight, yet allowed for precise movement. The shorts, while not as short as Jean was wearing the day before, still barely covered her thighs. They also hugged her buttocks so tightly, you could see where the small gap between them began and ended. Her belly was naked, and her tits were only covered by the same material sportswear. She bent over, her ass pointing upwards, hands touching her toes. She then straightened and surprisingly turned towards Rob. She waved to him, gesturing him to come down.

Rob complied and went downstairs, all the way to the backyard.

'Hey there! How was your night?'

Rob looked at Lynn, this time in more detail and god what important details they were. She had her hair tied behind her head, her bright blue eyes were mesmerizing. Once again, she seemed to not be wearing a bra as her pointy nipples could be clearly seen sticking out and pulling the tight material along the way. Her breasts were pushed together so tightly that a single movement would cause them to bounce over and over. She had a cute inner bellybutton with a small beauty spot right next to it. As they talked, Rob kept glimpsing and admiring her body. Her shorts seemed even tighter than before, not only allowing for a full on overview of her beautiful round ass, but you could also see that she had a camel toe situation going on! The material went up a bit into her making that beautiful curve to appear. No matter how much Rob wanted to, he could not get a better view of it, though.

They chatted for a while. Lynn told him that everyone had already left the house for one reason or another. While they left quite early Lynn was somehow convinced that they wouldn't come back home until it was noon.

'So the house is ours for an hour or two'she winked.

She tried convincing Rob to join in on her morning exercising, but Rob could only decline such an invitation after his face reddened from embarrassment. He explained that while he did hit the gym or the basketball court every now and then, yet he hasn't done any stretching or yoga in his entire life. As a result he was incredibly inflexible. Lynn giggled and tapped his shoulder, encouraging him that it takes time and that she is confident that once he got into the rhythm of exercising every morning this little problem of his would quickly dissolve. She then looked at him and bit her lower lip like she liked to do. A hint of her bright white teeth appeared as they softly bit into the lip.

'Fancy some juice?'

She asked and without waiting for a reply she went inside, allowing Rob to look at her ass, barely covered by her little shorts. They went into the kitchen and poured themselves something to drink. Lynn positioned herself in the corner, her hands placed behind her back, her legs slightly crossed at her ankles.

'So how's your game holding up, Rob?'

'Sorry?'

'Oh! I forgot that... That you're not from around here, you know your accent is barely noticeable! It's just a jargon that kids use these days when talking about girls.' She cleared her throat and smiled. 'How are you in the lady department, silly?'

'I... Uh...'

Rob was clearly taken aback by such a question.

'I'm sorry if I'm being intrusive! Not that I want to...' she suddenly started apologizing. 'I just wanted... I just figured we might get to know each other better, right? And I know you kids, at this age, there's really only so many things you think about, right? Haha, I mean. I don't want to...' She took a deep breath.

'Oh no! Please, it's okay. You can ask me whatever you'd like, really.' Rob reassured her.

This made her almost instantly more comfortable as her body became visibly less tense.

'So... Is there a girl waiting for you back home?'

Rob started to get shy, his eyes jumping around all over the place.

'Well... Uh... No, not really.'

'Oh no! What happened, then?'

'What do you mean?'

'Well I figure such a handsome little man would definitely have a girl besides him. Since you don't, you must've had one before, right? '

Rob lowered his gaze fixating his eyes on his feet.

'Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel bad.'

'That's okay, it's just that I'm always so shy when it comes to topics like this, I don't even know why... No, I admit to never having a girlfriend. It's clearly not something I am proud of, but I guess it just never happened.'

'It's okay you know, there is no need to rush these things.' Lynn looked genuinely concerned.

She then looked at her blushing new boy and wicked thoughts began running through her mind. The tension in her body was now completely gone, as her body relaxed while she pondered. Lynn bit her lip once again, giggled and calmly asked Rob:

'But you have had... You have made love before?'

Once again Rob could not help but blush like a little child and turn his looks back at the floor.

'Oh my...' Lynn replied in a soft seductive voice that sounded more intrigued than surprised. 'Well this is even more interesting than I thought it would be.'

She looked over Rob from top to bottom, her piercing and seductive eyes gazing on him from his feet to his private area, to his arms and finally meeting his eyes.

'Tell me, boy. Do you find me attractive?'

Lynn was now a completely different person. She was no longer just a motherly figure of the household; her sexy seductive side finally came to the surface with a bang. She slowly pushed herself with her hands forward, her nipples aiming straight at him. Placing one bare foot directly in front of another she slowly walked towards Rob. Her hips softly swaying from left to right, allowing only half a second glimpses of her camel toe. She walked up to Rob, her whole body almost ramming into his. Her face positioned only a few centimeters away from Robs, he could feel her hot breath and smell her deliciously tasty body odor. She stood there for a second, her fingers touching Rob's left arm, face so close to his cheek. She smiled.

'You know I saw you watching.'She quietly whispered into his ear.

Rob now breathing faster, his heart now beating faster, he tried to take a step back but her hand tightly griped his wrist and her face slowly followed his.

'Shh... It's okay.'She said. 'Do you like watching me?'

He only barely turned towards her but stopped after realizing that she was now so close to him that if he continued, their noses would end up touching. He could see her left eye, now burning with an uncontrollable desire. He could see that she had a plan, while he squirmed like a little pussy around, this beautiful woman, holding him tightly near herself, had it all figured it out. Not a sight of doubt or questioning in her eyes.

'Answer me, Rob. Did you like watching me? Do you like my tight stretchy outfit? Do you like how they squeeze me tits so, so hard and how they uncover the shape of my ass?'She smiled devilishly. 'Did you like when I bent over?'

She went even closer, her lips even slightly touching his ear.

'I did that for you, Rob. I saw you in the window.'

Rob gulped and could not move. He was now frozen, hypnotized by her soft voice echoing in his ear and his mind.

'And did you like my dress yesterday? I saw you looking then too. You saw that I wasn't wearing a bra, did you? Answer me Rob.'She continued. Rob could only manage to nod his head. 'Did you know why I was wearing that dress? Do you know why I bent over for you to look at my luscious ass? Tell me, Rob, why would I do that.'

He finally turned his head and he was now facing her face to face, eyes to eyes.

'Why'he mumbled.

'Because I like it.'She exclaimed. 'In fact, I love it. I crave for a man, Rob. Just knowing that you're watching me, looking at all my naughty parts, undressing me... That's just pure ecstasy. Tell me, Rob, did you think about me? Did I leave an impression on you?'

HiveMind
HiveMind
28 Followers