MILFs At Home (And Away)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers

Ulrika's orgasms came fast and in quick succession. I slam-fucked her and watched her big tits flop up and down. Her tits flattened as she lay back but moved around me as I pumped her mercilessly. As she came, her tight cunt that had been gripping my cock suddenly loosened and went flaccid against the remorseless cock that was sliding in and out of her juicy hole. Her pussy farted as it loosened its erotic grip on my cock and the air I had pumped in escaped. She howled as her orgasms suddenly joined into one quick succession of multiple orgasms.

I felt my balls tighten and my cock spasm. I was about to cum and Veronica sensed this. Ulrika quickly sat up on the seat and scooted forward to meet me at the door, as I pulled out of her hot, moist depths and stood back . Veronica held her shoulders and helped Ulrika arched her head towards me. I pulled out and fisted my cock until it began to spew thick jets of sperm towards her face and tits. Ulrika lay with held her mouth wide open and her tits cupped in her hands as I spread long stripes of white jism all over her rippling tits and tanned neckline.

"Cum on my tits ... cum in my mouth ... cum all over me" pleaded Ulrika. She was like a woman possessed as she demanded my juice. I duly obliged and watched her rub my cum into her breasts and all over her pearl necklace. Veronica helped her massage my cum all over her breasts, neck and shoulders as Ulrika slumped back on the spacious seat. I continued to fist my cock in an effort to keep it hard for Veronica. I knew she wanted me and I knew how she loved watching me unashamedly wank in front of her.

Veronica smiled knowingly and slowly removed her blouse. She then removed her skirt and exposed her very expensive underwear. Her pussy was very wet and I could see the moisture dripping down on to her stocking tops in little rivulets. Veronica was usually very wet but then, Ulrika was obviously a very sloppy eater! Her sparse pussy hair was neatly trimmed and she fingered herself slowly and deliberately. She knew how this excited me and she also knew it would help retain my erection.

"Turn around, Ulrika" she demanded. "I want to 69 you before he fucks me."

Ulrika slid around on the seat with her head beneath me as Veronica slung her clothes across the passenger seat and reversed down over her legs, pussy, breasts and face. Ulrika squirmed underneath as Veronica began to feast of her well-fucked cunt. I could see Ulrika's eyes bulge as Veronica continued her oral assault on her tingling pussy. Ulrika looked up at me, paused and then moved her face towards Veronica's open pussy lips. I watched as the two hot and horny women feasted on each other's pussy.

I continued to fist my cock as Ulrika's eyes alternated between Veronica's pussy and my cock. Her mouth and cheeks were wet with Veronica's juices. I watched in silent awe as they ate one another. Veronica's gaping pussy was magnificent. I couldn't wait to sink my pole into it.

"Take my cock in your hand and slide it into her" I demanded.

Ulrika took it and rubbed it along Veronica's long, deep crack. In Karma Sutra terms, Veronica's cunt was definitely "the mare". Veronica squirmed as she realised Ulrika was teasing her with my cock. Finally I could hold back no longer and plunged into Veronica. She backed into me as I pumped her. In between strokes, I could see Ulrika's beautiful face and huge eyes bulge as I fucked Veronica only inches from her face. She had big 'doe eyes' and entranced like a deer caught in headlights at night ... she just stared at our genitals and massaged the remnants of my cum into her heaving chest ... as Veronica munched on her pussy and brought her to yet another orgasm.

"Fuck me in the ass, John" Veronica hissed, after she orgasmed for the first time. "Pleeeeeeeeeease fuck me in the ass. You know how much I love that."

Ulrika lay in stunned silence as I removed my cock and began to rub it against Veronica's puckered asshole. My cock head just about got inside her ass as Ulrika had a screaming orgasm. She bucked violently as Veronica licked and, presumably also fingered her ass. I glanced around to see if there was anyone nearby. Luckily there wasn't. The coast was clear. I dipped my cock back inside Veronica's wet cunt once more before sliding my newly lubed cock into her asshole once more. This time, I got further in ... about half of my length was now buried inside Veronica's wriggling butt. Her 'chocolate starfish' was now beginning to relax and take me willingly.

"Oooooooohhhhhh yesssssssss, I love a big thick cock in my ass" she moaned. "I want you to fuck me like you fuck my lovely little slut daughters. Ooohhhhhh, how I love to peek inside their rooms when you are servicing them. I love to hear them try to contain their moans. Fuck me like you fuck them. Just fuck my ass 'til I can't walk, you big hunk."

Veronica was ecstatic and, in between orgasms, she demanded I fuck her in every way possible. Ulrika just lay beneath her and came in a series of shuddering orgasms. Veronica's big, beautiful butt was framed by her black suspender belt and her long legs were covered by the expensive black silk stockings she prefers. I continued to ease into her until she had my full length. Ulrika began to caress my balls as she regained some composure and licked Veronica's now empty pussy. Veronica froze as we attacked both her holes. My cock was rock hard and my balls were swinging in front of Ulrika's eyes. I began to fuck her slowly. Veronica just lay still and relaxed. Her big tits swayed from side to side as I fucked her. I could see them briefly as they swayed. Veronica's ass rippled with the fucking and soon she too was experiencing multiple orgasms as I fucked her ass and Ulrika sucked her clit.

"When you cum, John ... please cum in my pussy because I want Ulrika to lick it clean." pleaded Veronica.

That last comment did it. My balls began to curl up and I pulled out ... not missing a stroke as I plunged back into her pussy. She screamed as she felt my balls well up and my cock throb ... I pushed as far into her as I could and squirted for what seemed 10 whole minutes, although it was only a few seconds in reality. My eyes blurred and my breathing stopped as I filled her pussy up with my hot cum. I stayed inside her and waited for my cock to soften ... as my cum began to leak out around my cock.

"Keep it in until you go soft" pleaded Veronica "and don't you let a drop go to waste when he pulls out" she demanded of Ulrika.

Ulrika just lay still with her mouth open and her tongue ready to drink my cum. I slowly went soft and Ulrika caught my cock with her open mouth and softly sucked the last drops of cum from me. I pulled back and watched her lick Veronica's cum-dripping cunt. Veronica's pussy lips were open and puffed up. I could see a constant stream of cum dribble into Ulrika's mouth and on to her chin. She flicked this back into her mouth with her fingers and swallowed gently.

"We'll all need a shower after this" opined Veronica, "or perhaps a nice relaxing Jacuzzi back at my place."

Ulrika just smiled and sucked my soft cock back into her mouth.

"I think that's a yes" I added, as I cupped Ulrika's heavy breasts in my hands and tweaked her nipples. They stiffened and she began to breathe heavily. She sucked my limp cock all the way into her hungry mouth and licked my balls. For someone that wasn't getting much at home, or out looking for some 'extra-marital' ... this woman was a 'born again' cock slut.

Veronica got dressed but suggested we make ourselves comfortable in the back seat while she drove home. Ulrika didn't need much more encouragement. She leaned back in the seat and spread her legs giving me a wonderful view of her pussy. She stroked it as I stripped off completely and slid in beside her. Veronica's SUV had darkened windows and I knew it was impossible to see much more than a shadow from the outside.

As Veronica started the engine, we slid into a 69 and began to eat each other. Ulrika's pussy was gorgeous. She had thick, creamy lips with a huge engorged clit. Her pussy lips were brown on the edges and deep pink on the inside. Her hole was still gaping after the fucking she'd just had and I rested my head on her inner thigh as she opened her legs wide and slid closer to my waiting mouth. My ear rubbed against her patterned stocking top and I moved in close ... really close ... I blew a soft breath along her crotch and on to her pussy. Her pussy was clean-shaven -- except for a thin wisp of shortened pubes alongside her pussy lips. Her pussy lips were swollen and splayed apart from the fucking.

Her large, thick pink clit protruded from her aroused clitoral hood and just begged to be sucked. She opened her legs wider and eased her pussy towards me. She really wanted to be eaten but I held back and teased her ... licking a wet trail all around her pussy and legs as she moaned and tried to move her cunt to my mouth. I couldn't wait any longer ... I sucked gently on her clit and then French-kissed her cunt as deeply as I could.

My cock was beginning to get hard again and Ulrika groaned as it got larger in her mouth. I could see Veronica smiling in the rear-view mirror as I slobbered over Ulrika's well-fucked pussy. Ulrika was moaning as I sucked her engorged clit into my mouth. I ran my tongue either side of it and rubbed it between my two upper front teeth. My fingers pried her pussy lips apart and my little fingers teased her ass, as I ate her out. She wriggled but I held her legs apart with my elbows and continued my oral assault on her nether regions. Her mouth clamped around my throbbing cock as she came with a sudden rush. I just love to have my face buried in a wet, orgasming pussy as its owner tries to break loose from my grip. Veronica was egging me on from the front seat.

"Go for it, John" she hissed as she changed through the gears. "Get her all worked up and fuck the hell out of her back there. She's long overdue a jolly good seeing to. Her husband's been neglecting that hot cunt for years. She's gagging for it. Do her like you did me last week, you cunt hungry little mother-fucker."

Ulrika broke free and sat beside me. Her legs were shaking and her pussy was glistening with the combination of my saliva and her own juices.

"I want that big, fat cock inside me again" she demanded. "I just have to have it" she added, as I sat upright and she grabbed my cock. She sat stride me on my knees as she jerked my cock with both hands. He big heavy tits bulged between her arms and gently wobbled as she stroked me. I just looooooooove watching big, full tits wobble and ripple as their owner strokes my cock.

I lay back in the seat and watched her magnificent tits dance in front of me. We kissed as she slid forward and pointed my cock at her pussy. She impaled herself on my now vertical cock. Her cunt was on fire as she began to slowly bounce up and down on me. Her hands held my shoulders and I watched my cock disappear inside her. Her tits were wobbling like crazy. I got even harder just watching them. She kept up a relentless pace. I slid my ass to the edge of the seat and leaned back so she could get more cock inside her. She now placed a foot on either side of my hips, leaned back and gripped the headrests behind her with open arms. I held my cock vertically and, once again, she lowered her hot cunt on to it. My cock parted her dangling cunt lips speared her pussy. She now slumped forward ... and slightly downwards ... allowing me a close-up view of her swinging breasts and bottomless cleavage. I watched ... enthralled ... as she slowly moved up and down on my cock.

"Do you like what you see" she asked. "My husband only makes love to me in the dark. He's very self conscious and comes too quickly if I display myself like this."

"Wow", I sighed, "I can see why ... you've got a great figure and I could watch your magnificent tits bounce all day and night. And I just love your choice in lingerie. Very feminine and very sexy. It shows off your figure to its maximum. I think this hard-on is going to last all day!"

"I certainly hope so", she added. "My pussy really needed this. I haven't been fucked like this in years. And I've never had a cock this BIG inside me before!!! Its soooooo thick and I can feel you throb inside me. Veronica darling, has he REALLY fucked both you and your two sweet little daughters in the one session?"

"Yes", replied Veronica "and when we get home, he's going to fuck me in the ass again. My ass can never get enough of him. He brings out the slut in me. You've just got to admire that in a young man."

"Oooooohhhhhhhh, it feels soooooo good" moaned Ulrika as she wriggled down on my cock.

"My husband is working from home today Ulrika. Would you like to fuck him too? His cock is a similar size and thickness. He's a complete pervert. If I thought your husband would be into it, I'd invite you both over for the weekend but, from what you say, there's no point. You'll just have make do with some more coffee mornings on your own."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, I'd like that" moaned Ulrika as she continued to work my cock with her muscular cunt. She squeezed on the downward stroke and let it go limp on the upward. "I'm so looking forward to meeting your daughters. I'd love to watch them fuck John. I've seen a few porno movies but nothing beats being right beside someone when a pole like this is fucking them."

"Did you enjoy the 69 and watching John's cock move in and out of me?" asked Veronica.

"Oh yesssss," replied Ulrika "I was so wet and throbby as John's cock and balls passed only inches from my face back there. It was so erotic. I could see his balls tighten just before he pumped his cum into your pussy. That is an image that will be with me for the rest of my life. I have been wondering about you for ages. I am so glad we met up for coffee this morning."

"What made you wear the sexy underwear, Ulrika? It was almost as if you had planed to seduce me."

I didn't plan it" replied Ulrika. "I just woke up in a sexy mood this morning and decided to wear lingerie without the panties. I haven't been fucked in weeks and I was in a very naughty mood. I guess I was just ready to be fucked. Besides, it was such a nice warm day, I wanted to be comfortable. I was already moist but got very creamy when you were talking about your family's sex life. When you introduced John in the supermarket and I realised that he was the one you were so complimentary about, my pussy just gushed. By the time we got to the lift, I was ready to devour you. I noticed John's hand going up the back of your dress and I could smell your heat. I don't know what came over me, I just HAD to go down on you."

"Yes", that's just the response I was hoping for", replied Veronica.

"When John's big cock came into view between your legs and you splayed your pussy lips along it, I just had to taste him. I could see a glob of pre-cum peeking out from the eye of his huge cock and it just said "lick me", so I sucked him. I was sooooo hot. I just had to lick your pussy and finger my own. I nearly passed out with pure lust when you took it away from me."

Ulrika increased her speed and her big tits began to bounce uncontrollably again.

"I'm fingering myself right now, Ulrika", replied Veronica. "John, are you watching her big, heavy tits bounce?"

"Yes", I responded in a croaky, trembling voice. "She's got a great rack ... just like you, Veronica. Are we nearly home yet. I want to watch your horny husband fuck this nice lady soooo much. I think she's going to like him and I just KNOW he's going to like her."

"Will he try to fuck me in the ass" asked Ulrika. "You said he was really into that."

"Probably" replied Veronica. "Is that a problem? Have you ever had a cock in your ass before? It's a bit of a stretch at first but you're either going to love it or hate it. My daughters all love it. John makes them beg for it. He's such a tease."

"Yes, he is ... he stuck a thumb in my ass when we were in the car park. It took me by surprise but I liked it. I had a mini-orgasm and my pussy went on to auto-pilot. I just had to fuck him. I was mesmerised as I watched his cock stretch your asshole, Veronica. I was squealing like a pig and you sucking on my clit just blurred the situation even more."

Ulrika suddenly stopped wriggling. Her eyes lit up and her lips parted with a pant. Something was wrong. Or something new was happening. Her legs parted even more but she sat still on my cock. I asked if everything was ok. She panted a breathy "ohhhh, yessssssssssss" but stayed very still on the cock that she was impaled upon.

"What is that, Veronica" she whispered.

"Its my just my finger, darling" replied Veronica with her usual cool, casual tone.

"But its in my ass ... and its tingling" hissed Ulrika "and I like it soooooooooooo much."

"Its just a little oil my horny husband brought back from one of his recent business trips" she replied. "It will help you to relax and it will lube John's big pole as he slides into you. You DO want it, don't you? You won't ever know if you don't try it."

With that, Ulrika leaned forward, grabbed my cock in one hand and teased her virgin asshole with it. I watched eagerly as the head disappeared inside her well-oiled hole.

"Oh my God", she moaned "its going in. Its huge. I'm going to do this. I WANT it. I really NEED it. I've been denied it for way to long."

Ulrika grimaced as she inch by inch sank down on my cock and I breathed in as I watched its entire length slowly ease into her over about a 2-minute period. She then sat forward and let herself completely relax. Her tits came within range of my lips and I sucked on her big brown nipples. She gasped and began to finger her clit.

"Oooohhhhhhhh, this is soooooooooooooooo good. I have never felt so full."

I began to snake my hips and she gently began to rock her hips back and forth. My hands cupped her tits and I kissed her nipples, then teased them with my teeth. Ukrika was moaning and groaning. She steadily increased the pace and I could feel her ass massage my cock. Just then, Veronica turned into her driveway and announced our arrival. She paused as the electric garage doors opened and then parked the SUV inside. She leaned back over her seat to watch us.

"Oh you naughty boy, John" chided Veronica "you've just popped her anal cherry. I sooooo wanted to watch that!"

Ulrika eased herself upwards and off my cock. Veronica grabbed our clothes and we followed her inside ... both naked ... and both still very, very horny. I begged Ulrika to hold my cock as we followed Veronica ... as if she needed any encouragement. My cock throbbed as I could see Ulrika's big heavy tits swing from side to side as she walked sexily in front of me. She wiggled her ass from side to side as she walked ... and I reciprocated by fingered her asshole. Her murmours of appreciation didn't go unnoticed by Veronica who pointed out that she "simply can't get enough into her ass" when she's THAT sexed up.

We were directed into Veronica's bedroom and Ulrika crawled on to the bed ... leaving her ass in the air and inviting me to finish her. I ploughed my cock into her pussy and, once suitably slimed, back into her ass. She moaned loudly as I slid in up to my balls. As I gently ass-fucked Ulrika, I watched Veronica get undressed. She did a slow strip tease as she called her husband on the internal phone.

"Hi honey" crooned Veronica "we're up in the bedroom and I was wondering if you'd like to meet my new friend Ulrika. We met her last year at Gstaad ... you know the HOT wife with the conservative husband ... but he's not here now and I think she's ready to fuck you to a stand-still. Would you like to talk to her?"

Veronica held the phone below Ulrika's open mouth and Dave could hear her heavy ragged breathing, plus the unmistakable sound of me slapping off her ass and thighs as I continued to fuck her hard & fast.

Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers