MILFs At Home (And Away)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers

Meanwhile, Ulrika was also howling like a whore on speed. Veronica and Dave were probing her holes expertly and she was drooling in appreciation. The sounds of passionate sex bounced off the bathroom walls as we fucked ourselves towards the inevitable conclusion. Michelle began to cum and just clung on to me as her strength sapped and her tiny body was once again racked by orgasms. I wrapped one hand around her ass and fingered her asshole as I held her to me with the other. She felt so incredibly light as I fucked her insatiable hole as fast I could. Her long nails raked my back as multiple orgasms flooded her senses. She was like a rag doll in my arms. Her hole dilated around my cock as I fucked her savagely and relentlessly. She struggled to breathe and just took all I could throw at her. She took it all. No mention of stopping. No mention of slowing down. She was loving it. Her slick, gaping hole took my entire length and showed no signs of ever wanting to stop.

Meanwhile, Dave was beginning to pump cum into Ulrika and she too was showing no signs of wanting to stop either. Veronica was now pumping her ass with the big dildo and Dave was in close, squirting his seed as deep into her as he could manage. He groaned and grimaced as he shot his load into her welcoming body.

What a fucking day!!!

... and my girlfriend's (18 yr old) and very horny little sister was due home from college any moment!

Perhaps, I'd wait for her in her bedroom ... stretched out on her bed ... with my hard cock in my hand and ask her to sit on it ... hmmmmmmmmm, now there's an idea.

Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers