MILFs Do It Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mika_kay
mika_kay
30 Followers

"That's okay, I can do it," he said and pulled back slightly. Erin looked into his green eyes.

"I'm your mother, it's my job," Erin said and pulled it harder. The towel was halfway off Dominic's lap. He yielded and released the towel. Erin could see the outline of Dominic's massive erection through his black swimming trunks. Her eyes went wide.

"Mom!" Dominic yelled and stood up from the couch. Erin threw the towel aside and stood up after him.

"Don't be embarrassed Dominic, it's natural. You're attracted to mature women."

Dominic was standing still, with his back towards Erin. She stepped towards him. She was inches away from his muscular back. Dominic wasn't moving. Erin shuffled closer and put her arm around his tight body. Her hand landed on Dominic's hard cock.

"Mom," he said softly. He made no attempt to move away. He didn't swat away Erin's hand. He didn't yell out in shock. He has submitted to his desires.

Erin caressed Dominic's hard member. She marveled at its length, its thickness. It was bigger than her husband's. It was bigger than any cock she ever felt. The synthetic material of Dominic's shorts clung tightly to his body, framing his cock all around. Erin kept her hand there and walked around Dominic, to face him.

"I saw your internet history," she said. "I saw the porn your watch. You are into mature women. Into milfs."

Dominic didn't say anything. His eyes were darting between Erin's face and her hand resting on his cock.

"Good," Erin said, rubbing his cock up and down with the slightest amount of pressure. "Milfs do it better. Let me show you."

In one fluid motion Erin pulled at the string in front of Dominic's trunks. The knot came undone and his shorts fell down to the floor. His massive cock sprung free, gravity pulling it down, until it settled parallel to the floor. Erin grabbed the underside of it and rubbed its length. Her eyes and mouth opened wide as she felt the great girth of her stepson's member. She caressed the warm flesh with her soft hands.

"Mom," Dominic said softly again. It was a weak attempt at a protest. Though they weren't related by blood, it still felt wrong to him. But at a deep, animalistic level, he couldn't deny his desire. The two instincts fought with each other inside Dominic's mind. And the animal was clearly winning.

Erin put a finger to Dominic's lips and hushed him. She let her finger trail down his lips, tugging gently at his lower lip. It glided along his chin, neck, between his rock-hard pectorals. She pushed her whole hand against his chest and Dominic fell back onto the couch. She put her hands on Dominic's hard thighs and lowered herself to her knees, between his legs, on the floor. She grabbed his cock in her hand and licked the underside of it, his whole length, with her warm, moist tongue. Dominic threw his head back and covered his face with his hands.

"Fuck," he grunted. Erin smiled. She licked it few more times, the underside, the sides, covering his warm cock with a layer of saliva. She cupped his balls from the back and caressed them with her tongue. Dominic moaned slightly from behind his hands. Erin watched him with lust in her eyes. She knew he was enjoying himself. She was too.

"Is that how the milfs in the video do it?" Erin said, as her tongue glided over Dominic's cock and balls.

"Oh fuck," was Dominic's only response. Erin pulled herself up closer. She opened her mouth wide and took his cock in as far as it would go, until it hit her throat. Dominic groaned and looked at her. She looked back at him with his cock in her mouth. He threw his head back again. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and flicked her tongue around the tip of his penis. Then she put it back in, sucked on it hard. She moved her head up and down, fucking him with his mouth. Her fingers brushed against his balls. It tickled his sensitive nerve endings, sending sensations of additional pleasure to his brain. Dominic's dick was slick with Erin's saliva. She increased her pace as Dominic made pleasured noises. Hearing her stepson in ecstasy made Erin incredibly wet and crazy with lust.

One of her hands stayed busy with his balls. The other grabbed the rest of Dominic's cock and she rubbed him up and down in rhythm with her mouth. Dominic groaned and groaned. His arms were splayed out on the couch's backrest. He was now looking at her, and the things she was doing to him with her mouth.

Erin took his cock out of her mouth. She slipped her arms through the straps of her sundress. It fell down, revealing her big, full breasts, squeezed together by her bra. She unclasped it in a split second, and threw the bra aside. Dominic had a perfect view of the big mounds of flesh, punctuated by round, pink, hard nipples. He brought his arms in front of him to touch his stepmom's tits. She swatted them away playfully. She gave him a crooked grin then leaned forward. His cock was lost in the cleavage. She squeezed her breasts together. Only the very tip of Dominic's cock was visible. She leaned her head down and let a trail of saliva make its way to her cleavage. Lubrication. Then she looked straight at Dominic's eager eyes as she held her breasts wrapped around his cock and began moving them up and down. Dominic groaned and put his hand on her head. She rotated her head and took his thumb into her mouth and sucked on it.

Dominic's eyes were rolling back in his head. He was thrusting his hips up as Erin pushed her breasts down, around his cock. Dominic fucked her cleavage as Erin tongued the tip of his penis.

"Fuck, this is so good," he said. Erin grinned. They kept up their rhythm, and Dominic started groaning louder and more frequently. He pushed her away gently.

"It's your turn," he said as he stood up and pulled his stepmom onto the couch. She looked at his face and could see the drowsy eyes that hid the fire of lust in inside him. Dominic slipped the sun dress off of her. She wore no panties. He positioned himself on his knees, on the floor, between her legs. He kissed the insides of her thighs as Erin played with his hair and moaned softly.

"Ooh, that's good," she said. "That's real good."

Dominic licked the skin all around her cunt, leaving a wet trail over her flesh. The closer to her sweet spot he got with his mouth the harder Erin pushed his head against herself. He appreciated the guidance but he didn't need it.

He stuck his tongue inside her pussy and Erin moaned loudly. He brought it in and out of her, fucking her with his tongue. Erin closed her eyes and put one of her hand on the backrest behind her, gripping it tight. The other hand was gripping Dominic's hair.

"Fuck yes, just like that."

Dominic licked the length of her cunt, from top to bottom. He increased the pressure of his tongue when he got to the clit and flicked it. Erin flinched with sudden pleasure with every flick. She was squeezing the couch and his hair as hard as she could. Her hair stuck to her sweaty forehead. She threw her head back, moaning.

"Make me come," she said. She bit her lip. Dominic squeezed her massive breasts. He rolled her nipples between his fingers. His focus was solely on the clit. He flicked it back and forth with his tongue. He sucked on it. Erin's juices ran over his tongue freely. He brought his hands back from her breasts and spread her pussy lips wider. He had unobstructed access to her clit and Erin moaned, almost yelled, as Dominic's tongue pleasured her. Dominic stuck his thumb in his mouth and moistened it, then returned his mouth to her clit. His thumb traveled down to her asshole. He rubbed it in a circular motion. Erin opened her eyes wide and stared at Dominic. She could see his smile over her flesh. She hasn't been pleasured down there since college. She loved it. It put her over the edge. Every muscle in her body tensed. She flexed her neck forward, she shut her eyes tightly and gritted her teeth. A primal sound escaped her throat as the orgasm took over her body. The ecstasy washed over every muscle of her body. Then she relaxed all of her body at once and melted into the couch, breathing hard.

There was silence for few seconds.

"Wow," she said, between her labored breaths. "That was amazing."

Dominic grinned as he got to his feet. The moans of his stepmom, a hot milf, have made his cock rock hard. He was ready for his release.

Erin managed to catch her breath and look at him, at his cock, in its full glory. She caressed it with her fingertips.

"Put it in," she said.

"Shouldn't we get a condom?"

"It's okay, I'm on the pill."

That was all he needed to hear. He was horny beyond measure. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart, then used one of his hands to guide his cock inside her. It slipped in without a problem. She was incredibly wet.

"Oh fuck, you're so big," she said, as Dominic pushed his cock inside her deeper and deeper. "Wow."

He was all in. Erin's eyes were open wide, her breath stuck in her throat. Dominic started to thrust and moans escaped her throat on their own. She was grabbing at everything she could: the couch, the pillows, her own breasts. The sensation was incredible.

Dominic grabbed and squeezed Erin's big tits.

"Fuck, they're so nice," he said.

"Yeah you like them?"

Dominic nodded and sucked on her nipples as he fucked her. She put her arms around him, her fingers clawing into his thick, muscular back. He picked up the pace of his thrusting and Erin moaned into his ear.

"Make me come again," she said.

Dominic's mouth traveled up to her neck and made their way to her earlobe. He sucked and bit it gently. Erin placed her hand on his ass and pushed him into her. He leaned back and grabbed her forearms to hold her in place. He started to thrust hard and fast, like a maniac. Erin's body was a blur, moving back and forth with each hard thrust of Dominic's cock. She screamed with ecstasy. Another orgasm overtook her and she held her breath, then released all the sounds in her body at once as it washed over her. Dominic ceased his merciless pounding and allowed Erin to catch her breath. He pulled his cock out and pulled her up, flipping her backwards. She was on her knees on the couch and he pushed her back forward so that her breasts were resting against the backrest.

He slipped his cock into her again and gently spanked her ass.

"Is that the best you can do?" she said. Dominic grinned and his hand fell upon her ass with a loud smack. Erin flinched and grinned.

"That's my boy."

Dominic grabbed her hair and started pounding her while the other hand held her by the hip. He leaned forward and repositioned his hand on her heaving breasts.

"Fuck," he said as he held her tits in his hands. "They're so big. I want to cum all over them."

"Do it," Erin said. He released her hair and Erin's hand traveled between her legs. She cupped Dominic's balls and caressed them gently with her fingers.

"Cum for mommy," Erin said. Dominic's head was thrown back. His eyes closed, as he felt himself nearing his release. He picked up his pace and groaned loud.

"Fuck," he said and slipped his cock out of her. Erin turned around and squeezed her breasts together.

"Yeah cum for mommy," she repeated. Dominic was stroking his cock, with his eyes shut. Cum shot out of him as he opened his eyes and looked down at his stepmom. He was covering her tits with his seed. His milky jizz was running down her breasts, into her cleavage, and over her nipples.

"Oh fuck," Dominic said as he breathed heavily. He stood there in a daze, his eyes unfocused, his cock in his hand. Erin leaned forward and licked the last bit of cum coming out of him, then swallowed it.

"Mmm," she said. She rubbed his thighs up to his hips.

"You were right mom, milfs do it better."

Erin grinned as she looked up at him.

mika_kay
mika_kay
30 Followers
12