MILFs - Ms. Jones Ch. 03

Story Info
Nick is rewarded for acing his finals.
1.7k words
4.45
47.6k
57

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick arrived at his aunt's house at 10:00pm sharp. He hardly had time to knock on the door before Tammy opened it and pulled him in. Once inside, she quickly closed all of the curtains in the living room while Nick stood perplexed near the couch.

"I just want to make sure that no one sees us," Tammy said.

Tammy took a deep breath and walked over to Nick with her hand out.

"Let me see them," she said.

Nick quickly opened his folder and handed over his finals report to her.

"Yep, these are the real deal," she said as she flipped through them.

Tammy smiled as she threw the papers on the coffee table.

"Oh, I bet you're ready for tonight, aren't ya?" Tammy said while smiling at Nick.

"It's literally all I've thought about," Nick replied.

"Good, now take your fucking clothes off," Tammy said back.

Nick hastily undressed and left his clothes in a pile on the floor. Tammy dropped her black nightgown, leaving her completely naked. Approaching Nick, she asked him, "on the couch or on the bed?"

"Let's go for the couch," Nick replied.

Tammy winked at Nick before she sat on the couch with her back to one of the arms. She grabbed her legs and pulled her ankles to her head, revealing a pleasant surprise for him.

"Is that a-"

"Yes, it's a buttplug."

Nick sat on the couch and looked closely at the glass-plug nestled between his aunt's massive cheeks. He was able to watch her ass tighten around it too since it was glass. Nick ran his finger across the rim of the base and readied to pull the plug out when he was stopped by Tammy.

"Here's the deal: we're ONLY doing anal tonight. No "ass to pussy", no "ass to mouth"; just sticking to one hole, got it?" Ms. Jones decreed. "Once that plug comes out, you are dedicating the rest of the night to pleasuring my ass with your cock."

Nick nodded his head and carefully pulled the plug out. Ms. Jones had a strained expression as he did so until it was completely out. Nick, once again, stared at his aunt's asshole, only this time, it was slightly gaping.

"Oh, fuck," Nick muttered as he stuck a lone finger in.

In and out his finger went, stopping only to really feel the inside of Tammy's warm ass. One finger turned into two, then two fingers turned into a tongue. Nick glanced up at Tammy, who was now playing with her breasts while looking down at Nick.

"Yeah... keep tonguing that ass, Nick," she said in a wispy voice.

Nick continued for a couple of minutes before being stopped by Tammy.

"Get the bottle on the counter," she told him while pointing over at the kitchen.

Nick walked over and grabbed the bottle of "Wonder Lube". Tammy took the bottle from Nick and squirted out a small amount onto her fingertips. She coated the rim of her asshole thoroughly before sinking a finger in to grease the inside. Afterwards, she squeezed a large amount into her hands. Using both in a piston-like motion, she generously applied the lube onto Nick's cock, coating his dick from base to tip.

"Stick it in slow then fuck at your own discretion," Tammy told Nick with a lick of her lips.

Nick scooted close to Tammy and lined-up his cock. Slowly but surely, he nudged the tip of it onto the rim and into the hole. Nick watched as his cock's tip was slowly engulfed by his aunt's asshole down to the shaft. With ease, he was able to go nearly to the base.

"Oh, fuck!" Tammy shouted once Nick sunk deeper.

Nick moaned and sat still. His hips soon started to move on their own. Nick was fixated on watching his dick disappear and reappear into her ass, neglecting any other part of Tammy's body. Her breasts bounced back and forth as Nick rocked her on the couch. Soon, her hand came into Nick's field of vision and into her pussy.

"Your ass is fucking amazing!" Nick cried out.

"Your cock feels so fucking good in my ass!" Tammy shouted back.

The two moaned and groaned as Nick picked up his speed and plowed her even harder. Nick soon pulled out and flipped Tammy over onto all fours. With her arms resting on the couch's right arm, he penetrated her ass doggy style. Nick grounded his left foot onto the wooden floor and kept his right foot on the cushions. A barrage of spanks rang out from Nick and Tammy taking turns slapping her ass. Tammy put her fingers back in her pussy and fingered herself faster than before. She did a sharp inhale as she turned her head to face Nick.

"You're about to make me cum from fucking anal, Nick! You better pump out all of the fucking cum in those balls into your aunt's fucking ass!" Tammy snarled at him.

"I'll dump out everything I've got only if we can do this regularly!" Nick responded.

"You fucking bet we're doing this more!" Tammy said back.

Right after she spoke, Tammy's pussy quivered and her hips convulsed. She let out a wobbly-moan as Nick sank his cock down to the balls and shot out his massive backed-up load. His entire body shook, alongside Tammy's, as they both moaned in complete ecstasy.

Tammy's legs gave out, sending her body into the couch cushions. Nick's still-ejaculating-cock shot out two more strips of cum onto her ass before the remaining amount dripped onto her thighs. Nick sat back and caught his breath while Tammy stuck her face into the couch arm and caught hers.

"Holy shit, Nick," Tammy panted out.

"That was amazing", Nick responded.

Before any more words could be said, the doorbell rang. Nick and Tammy froze then shifted their gaze to the door. Once it rang again, the two scurried for their clothes.

"Go hide in the bathroom upstairs!" Tammy whispered to Nick.

Nick grabbed his clothes and quietly hurried upstairs. Tammy put her nightgown back on and went to answer the door. Looking through the peephole, she saw an ebony woman wearing a striped white top and jeans.

"Hey, girl! I just thought I'd stop by and drop off the pot you let me borrow," the woman at the door said.

"Olivia! You decided to come late just for that?" Ms. Jones said as she welcomed the woman in.

Ms. Jones nervously glanced up at the top of the stairs before she followed Olivia into the kitchen.

"So, how have you been?" Olivia asked as she put the pot down on the table.

"I've been good," Ms. Jones replied as she pulled up a chair and sat down.

Ms. Jones' back jolted briefly as she felt Nick's fresh cum soak into her nightgown where her ass was.

"Meet any new guys?" Olivia asked with a devilish grin.

"Just that one I've been seeing. What about you?" Ms. Jones asked back.

"I've been taking a break from meet-n-fucks recently because of my new scheme," Olivia responded.

"Scheme?" Ms. Jones answered, seeming interested in what Olivia had to say.

"So, I'm going to hit up my son's old high school and pretty much fuck the shit out of them. They're all in their twenties now and know for a fact they would be up to triple-team a MILF," Olivia said.

The more Olivia talked, the more Ms. Jones grew restless in her seat.

"Dammit, Nick! I can feel your cum slipping out," she thought to herself.

"Anyway, I'll let you know how that plays out," Olivia concluded. But before I go, could I have that scarf back that I let you borrow?"

Ms. Jones' eyes grew wide before she caught herself in time.

"Y-Yeah, you know where it is," Ms. Jones replied.

Olivia headed up the stairs, leaving a worried Ms. Jones in the dining room. She turned the corner and went into the bedroom, immediately seeing his clothes near the bed. After grabbing her scarf from a dresser, she walked into the bathroom. Inside, Nick was quietly hiding behind the curtains in the bathtub.

"You can come out," Olivia whispered.

Nick reluctantly peeled the curtain to the side and saw Olivia come face to face with him.

"Listen, I heard EVERYTHING that you and Tammy did on the couch and I didn't ring the doorbell until you two finished," Olivia said with a smile.

Nick's heart sunk upon hearing those words.

"I didn't know you and her were into that kind of role play, but it was fucking hot nonetheless," Olivia said to him.

Nick sighed in relief realizing that Olivia did not understand the situation fully.

Olivia took Nick's phone out of his pants and had him unlock it. Once unlocked, she put her number in. Olivia then quickly lifted her shirt up and flashed her braless breasts.

"Take a pic for my contact," she said.

Nick took the picture, still trying to grasp the situation.

"Text me soon because I want to rock your fucking world," Olivia said before walking out.

"Did you get the scarf?" Tammy asked.

"Yeah, I'll be going now," Olivia said as she headed towards the door.

"Let's meet up again soon!" Tammy said as she waved goodbye to Olivia.

Tammy closed the door and headed up to the bedroom. Nick was standing at the window and looking down at Olivia. Olivia looked up at Nick and acted like she was throating a cock before mouthing, "I'll suck you dry." She stepped into her car and drove off before Ms. Jones made it to Nick.

"Fuck, that was close. Did she notice you were in the bathroom?" Tammy nervously asked Nick.

Nick paused before saying, "no, she just got a scarf and messed around on her phone."

Tammy sighed in relief before sitting on the bed.

"Look at this, Nick," she said as she stood up and turned her back to Nick.

Nick looked closely and saw a wet spot around the middle of his aunt's ass.

"That's your cum leaking out," she said while pointing to the spot.

Nick lifted up Tammy's nightgown and saw a sight to behold. Splattered between her cheeks and spreading outwards was his fresh, oozing jizz.

"Tammy, that looks fucking beautiful," Nick said in awe.

"I wanted you to see your creampie oozing out, not this," she glumly replied. "Oh, well. We'll try this again soon with better, uninterrupted results. Now go wash your cock and get ready because tonight I'm going to teach how to properly fuck a MILF!"