MILFs - Ms. Jones Ch. 06

Story Info
Ms. Evans has a new gym routine.
3.8k words
4.58
18.5k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? It's closing?" a confused Ms. Evans asked the gym receptionist.

"Yeah. We were shocked too," the receptionist solemnly said. "We're moving locations and the new gym is unfortunately located on the other side of the city."

"So, today's the last day y'all are open?"

"Yes. We'll be open until around 5 a.m. tomorrow when the movers start coming in for the equipment."

Ms. Evans despaired at the thought of her favorite, affordable gym closing.

"Damn. The other gyms nearby are way more crowded than this place, even at peak hours," Ms. Evans thought to herself as she wiped down a flat bench.

Ms. Evans stretched her arms out in preparation of her set.

"Might just have to invest in a home gym," she thought as she grabbed a pair of the 10lb dumbbells off the rack.

Ms. Evans started a set of seated dumbbell presses. The set, however, continued for longer than planned due to an overheard conversation.

"Okay, you remember what to do tonight, right?" a male fitness trainer said to another in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, the cameras go off at 10 and all of the spare plates are in the back room," the other male fitness trainer said back.

Ms. Evans peeked over at the two trainers talking next to her, prolonging her reps to make it seem like she wasn't paying attention to them.

"We'll be the only two people working tonight anyway and the email I'll send out in a bit will tell everyone we close for good at 8."

"Great. Just pull your truck up to the back so we can take the plates home."

"We're pinning this on the manager that quit and skipped town if anyone asks, right?"

"Of-fucking-course we are. I'm not taking responsibility for my own actions!"

Ms. Evans grinned and racked her dumbbells (also wiping down her bench if anyone genuinely cares about if she practices proper gym etiquette). She pulled out her phone and called up Ms. Jones on her way out.

"Hello?" Ms. Jones answered.

"Hey, I'm coming over. Make sure Nick's there too," Ms. Evans said before briefly ending the call.

*****

"What did you want talk about?" Nick asked Ms. Evans.

"I heard some interesting stuff at the gym today," Ms. Evans said.

"What about it?" Ms. Jones asked.

"The gym's closing and moving across the city."

"Damn, really?" Nick asked, sipping his tea after.

"Unfortunately, but here's the actually interesting part: the security camera's will be down past 10 tonight."

Nick and Ms. Jones looked at Ms. Evans with confused expressions.

"Do... you want to rob the place or something?" Nick asked.

"God dammit, no, Nick. Think about what that means!" Ms. Evans said back.

"I'm at a loss, just tell us what you're thinking," Ms. Jones said with her arms crossed.

"I want to work out at the gym tonight completely fucking naked," Ms. Evans bluntly stated.

Ms. Jones and Nick were taken back by Ms. Evans's intentions.

"Working out naked?!" Ms. Jones asked her.

"Yep, but not just me; I want Ms. Jones to as well."

Nick and Ms. Jones could not wrap their heads around Ms. Evans's suggestion.

"The most I've ever done was walking naked to get the mail in the morning... I don't know about working out in a gym though..." Ms. Jones said.

"I'm okay with this," Nick added.

Ms. Evans sighed and leaned back on Ms. Jones's sofa.

"Fine. How about I'LL be the only one not wearing clothes?" Ms. Evans suggested.

"Okay, but I'm just along for the adventure and that's all," Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Evans excitedly thanked the two.

"Yes! Tonight is going to be so fucking kinky!" she said. "It's only 2 p.m. right now, so I'll come back over here around 9:30. Make sure you two are wearing your gym clothes!"

Ms. Evans left Ms. Jones's house and walked over to her own.

"Are we really about to accompany a woman going to a public gym just to walk around naked?" Ms. Jones asked Nick.

"Hey, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited," Nick answered.

[9:45 p.m.]

"Are you two fucking ready for tonight?" Ms. Evans asked Nick as she walked in to Ms. Jones's house.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Nick responded. "Come in and let's wait for Tammy to come down."

Ms. Evans took note of Nick's outfit, which was composed of black gym shorts, grey sneakers, and a grey workout shirt.

"Are you sure you can't go wearing a speedo instead?" Ms. Evans asked.

"Uh, no. I don't have one to begin with," Nick said.

Just as Ms. Evans pulled out her phone to search for male speedos, Ms. Jones walked down the stairs. Nick and Ms. Evans checked out her gym attire, composed of a turquoise sports bra, black tights, pink sneakers, and her hair in a ponytail.

"Looking good, girl," Ms. Evans said, giving Ms. Jones a smack on the bottom.

Ms. Jones got a good look at Ms. Evans and her eyes grew wide.

"Even though you talked about going naked, you're wearing that?!" Ms. Jones asked her. "Nick, did you see what she's wearing?"

Nick had been occupied with his phone earlier and did not get to see what Ms. Evans was wearing. He turned to look at Ms. Evans and immediately started pitching a tent in his shorts. Ms. Evans stood proud wearing the tightest, shortest spats she could find, a blue sports bra that was clearly the wrong size, black sneakers, and with her hair also in a ponytail. Nick looked at the sides of both of her breasts, seeing how they were spilling out of her tight top. He then walked behind her and saw three-fourths of her ass exposed.

"Check this out," Ms. Evans said, sticking her thumbs into the sides of her shorts.

Ms. Evans pulled them down and revealed her matching pink thong that dug into her crotch and got swallowed by her cheeks.

"Yeah, I decided to do a lot more stuff while we're over there," she said, pulling her shorts back up. "Come on, we better head over."

*****

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans looked out the windows of the car and watched Nick walk out from the gym.

"Yep, no one's there," he said.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans got out and started walking inside with Nick. As suspected, the inside was completely devoid of people; only the machines had remained. Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans looked around before walking over to the squat racks. The two put their bags down and took the racks that were side by side. Both Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans proceeded to do warm-up stretches. Nick took pleasure in watching them bend over to touch their toes as well as do high-kicks.

The two approached the barren barbells and did a few warm up squats. Ms. Evans then peeled her spats off and stuck them in her bag. She did a couple of more warm-up squats with her ass poorly covered with her thong. Finally, she pulled off her thong, then her top, leaving her in just sneakers.

"Take a good look, Nick. This is the only time you'll ever see a naked MILF in a gym that's not in a staged porno set," Ms. Evans turned and said to Nick with a smile. "I think it's time to start my set."

Ms. Evans shamelessly strutted over to the plate rack across from her and picked up a 45lb plate. Ms. Jones and Nick watched her do so, still in disbelief at her naked-pride. She put the plate on one side of the bar then went back for another. With a total of 135lbs (bar included), Ms. Evans un-racked the barbell and started her set.

"Oh, fuck!" she said.

Nick crouched down and watched Ms. Evans' cheeks spread apart with each squat; her asshole and pussy becoming perfectly visible. Ms. Evans racked her bar and added more plates to do more sets. Once it was time for her to max out, she called Nick over.

"Hey, Nick. I'm gonna max out, so can you get behind me and support me?" Ms. Evans asked him.

"Sure," Nick said.

Nick assumed the position behind her.

"Oh, do you think you could take your cock out for this one?" Ms. Evans asked.

Nick grinned and pulled his shorts down just enough for his hard dick to stick out over the waistband.

"Put it between my ass when I get the bar up," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans lifted the bar up with 170lbs total on it and scooched back. Nick carefully stuck his cock into the cleavage of her ass and put his hands underneath the sides of the bar. Ms. Evans took a few seconds to adjust before squatting down. Nick followed her movements and made sure to keep his cock wedged between her cheeks. Ms. Evans lightly moaned and belted out a total of 3 reps before racking the bar.

"Whew! Good work, Nick," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Ms. Jones was growing irritated at the lack of attention she was getting.

"ahem," she said, grabbing the two's attention.

Nick and Ms. Evans looked over, Nick with his eyes wide and Ms. Evans with a wide grin, and saw Ms. Jones baring all with just her sneakers on.

"Nick, come over here and help me too," Ms. Jones said to him.

Nick quickly hustled over and got into the same position he was in with Ms. Evans. Unlike Ms. Evans, she only had about 65lbs on the bar. Nick stuck his cock into Ms. Jones ass-cheeks and supported her with her set.

Ms. Jones struggled throughout and only made it to 2 reps.

"Fuck, how did Olivia do this?" Ms. Jones thought to herself as she caught her breath.

"I never thought I'd ever see two naked MILFs in a gym," Nick said to them.

"Why don't you take a picture for personal proof?" Ms. Evans said.

"A picture? sigh I guess if you want..." Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Evans stood next to Ms. Jones in front of the racks while Nick pulled his phone out. Nick got a picture of the two of them pulling each other close and smiling, one of them with their mouths open and pretending to throat cocks, and another of them turned around and gripping each other's ass-cheek in one hand.

"Let me see what other machines are left," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans walked between machines in an effort to pick one out. She finally settled on the seated-curl, put her towel on the seat, and sat down. As she curled, Nick teased her pussy-lips from behind. Two fingers sunk into her slit and stretched her out. Ms. Evans breathed in sync with her set, focusing her mind on curling instead of her pussy.

Nick sped up his finger-fucking and pistoned into her harder. Ms. Evans' arms grew shaky and she found herself no longer able to lift the handles. Ms. Jones took to the leg adductor across from Nick and Ms. Evans. After placing her towel down, she seated herself and proceeded to do her sets.

Nick's fingering slowed down as he saw his aunt now opening and closing her legs with a strained expression. Ms. Evans looked up and saw Ms. Jones and left the seated-curl. After walking over to her, she sunk two fingers into Ms. Jones' pink and fucked it just as hard as Nick did. Ms. Jones grit her teeth and struggled to use the machine, eventually stopping completely.

"You need to work on your focus," Ms. Evans said to Ms. Jones, stopping her fingers.

Ms. Evans looked over at Nick, who had been watching her and his aunt, and moved her towel to the lat-pulldown.

"Have a seat, Nick," Ms. Evans told him, patting the seat.

Nick obliged and sat down on the towel. Ms. Evans put one leg over the seat and squatted down to put Nick's cock up her cunt and sit down on his lap. She then reached up and grabbed the bar. Ms. Evans pressed down onto Nick's lap with every pull and lifted up slightly with every extension. As much as Nick wanted to thrust up into her, this was a great way of edging himself to explode later.

Nick's vision went dark as he also felt a familiar soft, warm sensation wrapping around his head.

"Come help me over here real quick," Ms. Jones said from behind him while sandwiching Nick's head with her gigantic breasts.

Nick was directed to a blue yoga mat that was spread on the floor. He was instructed to lie down on his back while Ms. Jones got on her knees. Ms. Jones planted her hands at the sides of Nick's thighs and assumed the push-up position.

"Can you guess what I need you for?" she said to him with a lick of her lips.

Ms. Jones pointed her head down and opened her mouth. Slowly, she lowered her body and engulfed Nick's member. Once she was nearly touching the base with her lips, she lifted herself back up. This continued for a few reps before Ms. Evans came over.

Ms. Evans squatted over Ms. Jones' backside and started to push her down. Soon, Ms. Jones' arms gave out and she found herself buried in Nick's crotch with his hard dick lodged in her throat. Ms. Jones had a surprised look as she whined and struggled.

"Oh, shit!" Nick said as he looked down.

"Give those balls a lick and I'll let you up," Ms. Evans said.

Both Nick and Ms. Evans watched intently as Ms. Jones collected herself and wriggled her tongue out and lapped at Nick's sack. Satisfied, Ms. Evans let her up.

"gasp cough cough Dammit, Olivia!" Ms. Jones said while massaging her throat.

"Just making sure you hit max-depth!" Ms. Evans said playfully.

Nick stood back up and walked over to the stairs.

"Hey, do you two mind doing something for me?" he asked.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans exchanged looks before replying.

"Sure! What do you want?" Ms. Evans asked.

Nick motioned for the two to go upstairs as he walked up; Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans followed behind. Once at the second floor, the MILFs met Nick at the indoor track.

"Do you think you two could do a little jog for me around the track?" Nick asked. "Except, I also want to record it."

Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones talked it over privately.

"We'll do it, Nick. But you have to promise to jack-off to it whenever we're not around," Ms. Evans said with a wink.

Nick quickly brought his phone out and set it to record.

[Through the phone's view]

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans stood next to each other smiling with their hands on their hips.

"Hey there, Nick. We're at the gym to get some late-night exercise in, especially now since its closing for good," Ms. Evans said.

"And just for you, we're gonna do a quick jog around the track bare-ass-fucking-naked!" Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans started their jog. Nick followed behind them and captured their bouncy-forms. The jiggling of their asses were initially the main focus before shifting to the sides of their bouncing breasts. Nick got in close to each of their panting faces, even capturing the sweat forming on them. He then stood in the middle of the gym floor to capture them jogging the full-course of the track.

Nick went downstairs briefly to get a view of them jogging from below. Once Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans saw him, they stopped and waved. They rubbed their breasts, giggled, and made cock-sucking motions with their hands and mouths until they beckoned Nick to come back up.

[Recording concluded]

"That was some great footage you gave me, ladies!" Nick said.

"Whew! That was actually pretty exciting!" Ms. Jones said,

"Yeah! I might just go on some nude jogs more often!" Ms. Evans said.

The MILFs looked at their sweaty bodies.

"I could really go for a shower," Ms. Jones said.

As if a light had gone off, Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones looked at Nick at the same time.

"Hey, Nick..." Ms. Evans said, pushing her body up against his.

"Do you want to take a shower with us?" Ms. Jones asked, also pushing her body against his.

Nick returned downstairs with Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans wrapped around each arm and into the locker rooms.

"Let's go into the men's locker room, it'll be hotter that way," Ms. Evans said.

"Go get our towels and we'll get the water ready," Ms. Jones said.

Nick quickly went back out to the gym floor to get the duffle bags and headed back to the locker room. Once inside, he put the towels, and his clothes, on the bench next to the MILFs' shoes and eagerly entered the showers. There, he saw Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones close together, wetting their bodies with the water. The two took notice to him and beckoned him to come over.

Nick approached and got between them. The MILFs giggled and spread the water all over Nick's body. They rubbed their breasts up and down his torso and arms as well. Ms. Evans gave Nick's hard cock a firm squeeze.

"I think he's ready," she said.

Ms. Evans kissed Nick, then Ms. Jones. Ms. Evans dropped to her knees and started sucking him off while he remained playing tongue-hockey with Ms. Jones. The feel of warm water, soft skin, and warm lips all at once, was a true treat for the senses.

Ms. Evans stood up and switched places with Nick.

"Reminds you of the beach house, huh?" she asked him.

Everyone did their thing for a few minutes before Ms. Jones stood back up.

"Ok, his cock is ready to go," Ms. Jones said.

"You can the first go on the condition that he finishes in me. After all, the main reason I came here tonight was to fulfill a fantasy," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Jones put her hands on the wall and lifted up her leg. Nick draped it over his shoulder and stuck his cock into her cunt. Ms. Jones gritted her teeth and swore under her breath as Nick slowly started increasing his speed. Ms. Evans was on mouth duty, making out with Nick while he kept his cock hard.

"Just tell me when you're about to cum, baby," Ms. Evans said.

Nick and Ms. Jones went at it for a bit longer, her softly moaning, but he felt the previous sex from earlier catching up to him.

"Fuck, I'm already close," Nick said.

Ms. Jones got her leg down and tapped out.

"I'll watch from the side. I know how much you want this to be a "you" thing," she said to Ms. Evans.

"Thank you, Tammy. I promise we'll do something you want too," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans got in front of Nick and bent over.

"Why isn't my pussy full of cock yet, Nick?" she asked him while shaking her ass.

Nick changed that status by inserting his dong and going to down on her cunt. Ms. Jones watched from the side of the steamy room.

Nick and Ms. Evans enjoyed themselves thoroughly.

"FUCK, NICK! POUND MY FUCKING CUNT!" she exclaimed.

Nick sped up, the sound of wet, slapping skin echoed.

"I'm get-"

"Hold that thought!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans pulled Nick's cock out and brought it to her ass.

"I prepped all day for ass-fucking at the gym, so go ahead and just stick it in!" Ms. Evans said.

Nick shakily pressed the tip of his cock against the rim of her asshole and slowly pushed it in.

"Still so fucking tight!" he said.

Once his balls were touching her pussy, Nick started thrusting.

"NICK, YOU BETTER BREAK MY FUCKING ASS TONIGHT! I BETTER BE DRIPPING CUM WHEN I WALK OUT OF HERE!" Ms. Evans shouted.

Ms. Evans was growing even more wild with every second of anal.

"I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT FROM NOW ON! NO QUESTIONS ASKED! JUST FUCK AND FUCK AND FUCK UNTIL YOUR COCK EXPLODES IN MY ASSHOLE!"

Nick gripped her sides and really gave it to her.

"THIS DICK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Nick groaned and came hard. Ms. Evans let out a wobbly moan as her body shook and pussy squirted. She felt every twitch of Nick's cock inside her ass and the feeling of cum filling it up. Nick backed away and watched his load spill out. Ms. Evans rested on the shower floor before Nick helped her up.

"That was fucking fantastic, Nick!" she said to him.

"He's gonna lube up his dick and give me the same treatment when we get home," Ms. Jones thought to herself.

The three left the shower and toweled off.

"Hold my towel, Nick," Ms. Evans told him.

"Whoa, you're leaving here nude?!" Ms. Jones asked her.

"Uh, yeah? I can't complete the final steps of public-gym-fucking without a shameless nude walk," Ms. Evans said.

"... Fine! I won't wear my clothes, but I will keep just a towel on," Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones wrapped her towel around her torso, Nick had his clothes back on, and Ms. Evans was naked and proud. As the group left the locker rooms, they unexpectedly met with a moving crew; they were here earlier than expected. The men stopped dead in their tracks, as well as the MILFs and Nick, and stared at each other. The group of three stood petrified as the crew slowly realized that Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans were naked.

12