MILFs - Nick and Mrs. Evans Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Evans must bare it all to keep the house.
3.7k words
4.09
28.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet morning in the Evans's household. "Mrs." Evans was sound asleep next to Nick in their bed. Despite the morning sun leaking in through the slightly parted curtains, it was the doorbell that woke them up.

"Mmm... coming..."

Ms. Evans yawned as she rolled out of bed. She rubbed the sleepies out of her eyes as she made her way to the front door. The bright light of the morning caught her by surprise upon opening it and she shielded her face. She sighed when her eyes finally adjusted.

"*sigh* Nick! Come to the living room!"

Nick groggily got out of bed and headed downstairs to see what Mrs. Evans wanted.

"*Ah* Good morning, Mr. Jubilee. What brings you here so early?" Nick asked.

"Well, I was up alllll night thinkin' about what you two should do next, then it hit me: nudity!" Mr. Jubilee said.

The old man, the seller, was completely different from their first encounter. Though he would never say it, the vigor of the newlywed couple sparked his enthusiasm for life once more; making him giddier and happier. He was wearing a salmon colored button-up shirt, khaki shorts and his was frizzy with a bald spot on the top.

"Nudity? Why don't you come in and talk about this..." Mrs. Evans said, still yawning and walking to the couch.

With Nick and Mrs. Evans sitting on the couch and Mr. Jubilee sitting on the love seat, he talked about his inspiration in more detail.

"I was brainstormin' all kinds of ideas for what you two could do to demonstrate the burnin' love and passion you both share when it hit me!"

There was silence in anticipation for the reiteration of his idea. Nick and Mrs. Evans stared uncomfortably at the smiling old man as his arm was flexed in a "gung-ho" fashion and seemingly frozen in time, as if a British vampire was fighting a Japanese high schooler nearby.

"Nudity!" he exclaimed.

"Okay, but what about... nudity?" Mrs. Evans said.

"How about you, Misses wife, spend the day in the nude and going about your normal routine?"

"Huh? Just her and not me as well?" Nick asked, pointing to himself.

"No, no one wants to see a dude's dick when there's a naked woman," Mr. Jubilee said with a serious expression.

"Ah, right..." Nick said.

"I take it I don't really have much of an option now, do I?" Mrs. Evans said smiling with her eyes closed.

"Nope!" Mr. Jubilee said back, smiling with his eyes closed of course.

Mrs. Evans sighed before getting up off the couch.

"At least let me shower first," she said before walking away.

Nick got one last look at Mrs. Evans from behind as she walked back up the stairs. Soon, her sky-blue, matching pajama set would be off and her bare, ebony skin would be her only attire.

*****

Nick and Mr. Jubilee looked over at the stairs when they heard footsteps heading down it. Mr. Jubilee cackled in glee while Nick was unfazed, this being completely normal for him to see every day. Mrs. Evans breasts bounced and jiggled with each step. They swayed then stopped when she reached the bottom.

"There, naked wife," she said.

"Fantastic! Now, go about as you normally do," Mr. Jubilee said.

Mrs. Evans walked past the men and made her way to the kitchen. Nick took a long look at his wife's big ass as her cheeks rubbed against one another; Mr. Jubilee looked like a miner who struck gold. Mrs. Evans turned on the stove and prepared to make breakfast.

"Sorry, Olivia. I made breakfast yesterday, after all..." Nick thought to himself.

Nick and Mr. Jubilee watched TV in the living room while Mrs. Evans cooked, occasionally looking over their shoulders to peak at her. Nick tolerated the old man providing commentary for the morning game shows until Mrs. Evans called them over to the dining room.

"Breakfast is ready, boys!" she said.

Mr. Jubilee sprung off the couch and shuffled over to the table while Nick was slow to get up. The old man rubbed his hands together like a mosquito preparing to bite as he looked over his plate of food. Everyone had the same combination of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast, except the pancakes were suspiciously placed like a pair of breasts with whipped cream holding a lone blueberry as a nipple in the center.

"Looks great, Mrs. Evans!" Mr. Jubilee said.

"Amazing as always, dear," Nick said.

Mrs. Evans smiled, and the group started eating. Throughout the meal, Nick looked over at his wife. Even though her eating in the nude was nothing out of the ordinary for him, he was strangely turned on by her being the only one wearing nothing; especially with another person at the table. Mrs. Evans picked up a forkful of pancake and accidentally dropped the piece on herself.

"Oh, dammit," she said.

Not thinking twice, she scooped up her left breast and licked the piece off, then let her tit drop down.

"Sorry you had to see that, boys," Mrs. Evans said.

"No need to apologize, Mrs. Evans. A woman licking food off her tits is a welcome sight any day!" Mr. Jubilee said.

A few bites later, the table was finished. Mrs. Evans took the plates to the sink and turned the faucet on. Nick was about to walk over and help her when Mr. Jubilee stopped him.

"Think of today as watching your wife go about her daily routine with the added bonus of her lacking clothes. We're here to watch and to not directly get involved," he whispered.

The two leaned on the counter and watched Mrs. Evans wash the dishes. Only the MILF-wife herself could make a boring and mundane chore look so erotic. They stared at her from head to toe. With every movement, her butt shook like pudding and as well as her breasts. By the time she was finished, she turned to walk towards the living room and revealed her soapy, wet tits. It wasn't until some of it dripped onto her leg when she was walking that she realized it.

"Shit," she said, going back to wiping her breasts dry.

With that out of the way, she joined up with Nick and Mr. Jubilee in the living room.

*****

"Phew, that garage gets hot during the day," Mrs. Evans said, closing the door leading to the garage.

The two men watched her sigh as she stood in the middle of the living room with her hands on her hips.

"Ah! I needed to dust," she said suddenly.

Mrs. Evans walked out of sight then briefly retuned with a duster.

"You two just sit tight and enjoy the show," she said with a wink. "After this, I can do a lot more interesting stuff."

Mrs. Evans bent over, sticking her ass right at the two, to dust the coffee table off. She then mounted Nick and Mr. Jubilee to dust the tables next to both sides of the couch; an unnecessary, yet welcomed, method. Her tits smothered both of their faces while her hot breath hit the tops of their heads. She even rocked her body similar to fucking-motion to reach the opposite corners of the table.

Mrs. Evans soon moved on to the other side of the living room. The men watched her stand and dust the top of the TV as well as the shelving behind it. It was a true treat for the eyes watching her tight-ass take-up the focus of the TV by being in the literal center of attention. Moving to the movie/book cases next to the TV, Mrs. Evans stood on her tip-toes to reach the higher places. She jumped up and down to reach the very top.

Nick and Mr. Jubilee saw her phat booty lift up in the air then plummet towards the ground with each jump. The lamps on the tables shook with each time she connected to the floor; the guys chose to believe it was her ass alone that was causing the shaking.

"*huff* *huff* I always get a good workout cleaning the top of the cases," Mrs. Evans said, wiping the sweat off her forehead.

Mrs. Evans then stood on the loveseat to clean the fan-blades. With one foot on the cushion and another on the arm, she manually spun the fan around to clean each blade thoroughly. Nick looked up at her from below. His eyes naturally focused from her exposed, shaved pussy to her jiggling breasts. He was nearly hypnotized by them. After having his fill of looks, he looked over at Mr. Jubilee who did that thing where he raises both eyebrows a few times while smiling.

"Let me sit and relax for a bit," Mrs. Evans said, sitting between the two and stretching her back against the back of the couch.

After taking a small break, Mrs. Evans went upstairs and returned wearing some old, worn-out sneakers.

"I hope wearing these are okay for doing outdoor stuff," she said.

"They sure are!" Mr. Jubilee said.

The guys followed in anticipation as Mrs. Evans walked out the patio door and to the backyard. She walked over to the tool shed off to the side. The door closed on her but swung open when she walked out pushing the lawnmower.

"You always do the yard, so I figured I'd try it out today," Mrs. Evans said.

She knelt down and gripped the cord's handle. Mrs. Evans grunted as she jerked the handle back. The mower did not start and she repeated the process.

"Hrngh, fuck! Just start already!"

Finally, Mrs. Evans pulled the cord hard enough to start the mower. After grinning in victory, she started her stroll around the backyard. Nick and Mr. Jubilee sat on the chairs on the patio and watched Mrs. Evans go to work. Just like with cooking and cleaning, there was something magical about a woman being naked that made something like mowing the lawn an erotic experience.

The guys got to see her push the mower towards them and her ass when she went the opposite direction. Within the hour, she had finished the yardwork. Nick handed her a towel as she walked inside. Him and Mr. Jubilee watched closely as she patted herself dry then drank some cool, refreshing water.

"Now that I'm all sweaty, might as well get in some more exercise," she said.

Mrs. Evans went to the garage and returned with a yoga mat. She placed it on the floor to the right of the TV.

"I hope you two won't be too distracted. I'd hate for you to miss your shows," she said.

"No worries. You just do what you always do," Mr. Jubilee said.

Mrs. Evans stood on the mat and put her hands together, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. After opening them, she raised her right leg up, putting her foot above her head, and held it. She held a straight face as her husband and Mr. Jubilee watched her. They focused on her pussy at first, with how her legs closed and spread out as she moved, then at her breasts as they bounced and squished together too.

Mrs. Evans sat on the floor then bent over backwards, putting herself in a "spiderwalk" position. Her big breasts hung in her face and made it hard for her to focus.

"That won't do," she said.

Mrs. Evans changed her position, lying on her stomach and grabbing her ankles from behind. She arched her back and steadied her breathing as she held herself in place. The men watched her tits press against the mat and gradually flatten as she loosened her grip, eventually going flat on her stomach.

Turning her back towards the couch, she got on all fours and arched her back. Though the only movement she was doing was from breathing, her magnificent ass stuck out; as if wanting to take away all of the attention from the TV. Once done, Mrs. Evans sat back on the mat.

Demonstrating impressive upper body strength, she planted her hands on the floor and wrapped her legs around her arms. Taking it a step further, she brought her legs up to behind her shoulders; putting herself in a pretzel position while supporting her body on her arms. Mrs. Evans smiled and winked at the men as she held the pose for a few seconds.

For the final pose, Mrs. Evans stood up straight then bent over to touch her toes. With her breasts pressing against her legs, they were out of her face and the men watched her smile as she reached her hands back and spread her ass open. She let the guys get a nice, long look before calling it a day.

"Hah, yoga always feels so good," she said.

"My, you've got quite the sweat goin' on. Maybe you should take a shower," Mr. Jubilee said, winking at Nick.

"Great idea, Mr. Jubilee," Mrs. Evans said.

Mrs. Evans started to walk up the stairs.

"Why don't you gentlemen come with me?" she said.

All three went upstairs to the master bedroom's bathroom. The inside had beautiful brown tiles and one of those fancy walk-in showers with glass walls and a glass door. Mrs. Evans started up the shower then giggled before stepping in and closing the door. Gradually, the steam fogged up the glass and only an outline of Mrs. Evans could be seen.

Suddenly, a *thunk* was heard. Mrs. Evans's breasts could be seen being pressed against the glass with her body. She moved them up and down and side to side to wipe away the condensation. After briefly pulling away, she then did the same with her ass. The men got a real kick out of watching her smushed ass pressed against the glass.

"I don't think this is working..." Mrs. Evans said.

The door to the shower opened and the men could see Mrs. Evans under the shower's stream.

"There, much better," she said with a smile.

Mrs. Evans continued to shower as she would normally, wetting her hair then applying shampoo. After washing it out, she grabbed a handful of shower gel and generously applied it over her body. She took a good amount of time soaping up her tits then pressing them together with her arms as the water washed them off. Turning her back to the men, she soaped-up her ass, sliding her hands between her cheeks, then spread them apart to let the water wash away the suds.

With her shower concluded, she turned the water off and dried herself off in the middle of the bathroom. The group then made their way back downstairs to the living room.

*****

Nick pretty much had let every opportunity to fuck Mrs. Evans pass, as he did not know what Mr. Jubilee wanted out of the day. He found himself pitching a tent once more as his wife lied on her stomach in front of the TV and watched the TV like someone from the 90s.

"It's getting pretty late, huh?" Nick said, looking out the window and seeing the dark neighborhood.

"Yessir. It's about time we move on ahead," Mr. Jubilee said, standing up.

"Good, he's finally leaving," Mrs. Evans said, standing up as well.

Nick was bit sadden by how he was not ordered to bang his wife in front of a stranger, but soon regretted ever thinking that.

"Alright, grab a towel and come outside," Mr. Jubilee said.

As Mrs. Evans went to the master bedroom's bathroom to grab a towel, Mr. Jubilee spoke privately to Nick.

"Alright, champ, get those clothes off and come outside," he said.

"W-What?! I thought it was just Olivia doing kinky shit!" Nick said.

"Ha ha! This is all a part of the plan I concocted throughout my time here today," Mr. Jubilee said as he headed out. "You can keep the porch light off."

Nick reluctantly stripped out of his clothes, feeling more at ease with the porch light being off. He saw Mr. Jubilee standing on the grass from how well the moonlight illuminated the yard and walked over to him with his hand covering his crotch. Soon, Mrs. Evans came outside with her towel wrapped around her body.

"So, what are we doing?" Mrs. Evans asked Mr. Jubilee, failing to notice her naked husband.

"Put the towel on the floor and get to it," Mr. Jubilee said.

Mrs. Evans's and Nick's eyes went wide.

"Do it?!" they both said in unison.

"Yes sir and ma'am. Get to fuckin'!" he said.

"God... I don't know. I've never had sex outside like this," Mrs. Evans said.

"But if it's for the house..." she thought to herself.

Mrs. Evans pulled Nick in for a kiss.

"Alright, dear. Let's give this old pervert a hell of public display of affection," she said to him.

Nick's arms were stiff at his sides as Mrs. Evans dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. She made sure to do it like she always did, trying her best to forget about being outside. Nick soon got into the groove and started to forget about the situation as well. He grabbed the top of her head and encouraged his wife to go deeper. She dropped her hands and let Nick have his way with her mouth for a bit before pulling off, leaving saliva dripping off his dick.

The two switched places. Mrs. Evans clasped her hand over her mouth as Nick went down on her. He sucked on the bottom of her lips before dragging up while maintaining his suction. He spread her lips apart with his thumbs and licked across the outer portion of her pussy, giving the lips their own licks as well. Mrs. Evans found herself struggling to keep her voice concealed and her body starting to shake.

Nick went in for the kill and plunged his tongue deep into her pussy.

"FUCK!" Mrs. Evans shouted, her hand falling down.

She moaned intensely and gripped onto Nick's head as he continued. She managed to muster the strength to push Nick away.

"Holy fucking shit, Nick. You need to stick your cock in me right now!" Mrs. Evans said, almost in a complete mess.

Mrs. Evans lied on her back and let Nick put himself inside her. Mr. Jubilee watched giddily from the side as Nick made love to his wife on the front lawn. To add more perspective to what the lawn looked like, there were no gates at the front nor bushes or trees to hide behind; they were, quite literally, fucking in the middle of the lawn. The moonlight could make the surroundings visible to an extent, but it wasn't until a car passed by, that things could really be seen.

Mrs. Evans looked at Nick with wide eyes as the car approached from the opposite side of the house. The car didn't slow down, showing no sign of even noticing the two.

"Thank god. Maybe he just really wanted to get home," Mrs. Evans said.

Nick put Mrs. Evans on her all fours for some doggystyle.

"Great thinking, Nick. This position always makes you cum in no time," she said to him.

Just when Nick thought things were going smooth, another car passed by. This time, the car seemed to slow down until coming to a complete stop. Through the driver's point of view, he was driving home after a long day of work and saw what appeared to be an old man dancing on the front lawn while two people had sex on a towel. The male driver stepped out of his car and looked over the top of it.

"Whoa!" he yelled out.

"Fuck! Someone can see us!" Mrs. Evans said.

Nick briefly slowed down until Mrs. Evans started moving on her own.

"You know what? Fuck it! Keep going, Nick! Let's give these two bastards a show they'll never forget!" Mrs. Evans said in a commanding tone.

Nick grabbed Mrs. Evans's sides and slammed his hips into her. She moaned with each thrust. Her body was being rocked on her knees. Mr. Jubilee was ecstatic while the male driver still remained confused.

Mrs. Evans stretched out and gripped the yard in her hands, pulling the blades of grass out.

"I just f-fucking came so haaaaaaard~" Mrs. Evans sloppily muttered.

"Oh, god! I'm gonna cum too!" Nick said.

"Not yet! This is *my* show now!" Mrs. Evans said.

Mrs. Evans bumped into Nick using her ass with enough force to put him on his ass. With him on his back, Mrs. Evans mounted him facing the street. She grinded her hips and slammed them up and down on Nick's cock. The two moaned while Mrs. Evans continued to stare over at the car.

"I fucking love cock!" she shouted out.

"I'm cumming!" Nick shouted.

Mrs. Evans quickly got off of Nick and brought herself to a 69-position. With her tits wrapped around his cock, she fit her hand in between and jerked off Nick with her tongue teasing the tip. Within seconds, Nick blew his load all over Mrs. Evans's face. Thick ropes of hot cum flew out and coated both her face, her breasts and the grass. Once the last drop was squeezed out, Mrs. Evans sunk her lips down to the base; polishing it off with a spit shine.

"Hope you enjoyed the show!" she said, waving the driver off.

"What the fuck..." the driver said under his breath as he got back in his car and drove off.

12