Milf's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much so that I didn't hear them come into my house... likely because I was coming myself.

I was drawn back from my secret fantasy by a gasp, "Oh my!"

I opened my eyes and saw Casey staring at me.

My eyes went big.

I quickly stood up, even as my cum leaked down my legs, and grabbed a robe as I stammered, "Um, I'll be a moment."

"No hurry, Mrs. Turner," she smiled, this time it was her checking me out, before she left my room.

I was utterly ashamed at being caught... again... although this time not by my daughter.

I was surprised to recall that she really hadn't seemed to mind.

I put on the robe, took a deep breath and uncomfortably headed to the living room. I heard Casey talking, "She was clearly coming when I walked in on her."

"I told you she was watching us," the other girl said.

"So now it's time to get our payment," Casey said.

"I hope you're implying what I think you're implying," the other girl said.

I wondered what she was implying, as I listened around the corner.

"You know it girl," Casey said wickedly.

Deciding I needed to pay these girls and clear up any misconceptions, even though the misconceptions were true (I would have to deny it), I headed out and asked, ignoring completely the reality that Casey had caught me masturbating, "How much do I owe you girls?"

Casey dropped my keys on the floor and asked, "Sorry, could you get those?"

"No problem," I said, dropping to my knees.

I grabbed them and looked up to see a naked ass and in my face; she was bent over, displaying the wet pussy between her legs.

"Payment will be one pussy licking," Casey said.

"You mean two," the other girl corrected.

I glanced over to the other girl to see her hand in her bikini bottom, before I turned back to stare at Casey's beautiful ass. I said, "No," even as my mouth watered and I thought to myself 'Goodness. She's so wet'.

Casey insisted, "You were obviously upstairs frigging yourself fantasizing about eating my pussy, so the least I can do is turn that into a reality."

I instantly felt like I was one of the characters in one of the many lesbian stories I'd been reading. Before I could respond... protest... do the right thing... escape... my head was shoved deep into Casey's pussy, my nose resting right on top of her slightly sweaty asshole.

I couldn't believe it... fantasy was indeed becoming reality.

Her scent was strong.

And before I even knew I was doing it, I was licking her. The taste was indescribable. No author can ever possibly describe the taste. It was all the things people describe: yes, it was fruity, sweet, fishy, and mysterious, but it was so much more. I was instantly addicted.

She ordered, as she moaned, "Feel around with your tongue a little."

I instantly obeyed, wanting to explore every crevice of her sweet ripe pussy.

"Yeah... just like that," she moaned, her body trembling slightly... making me feel like I was doing a good job.

I licked her with a lustful hunger I'd never known existed in me.

"I don't think she can get very deep in your cunt from that position," the other girl said... which was true.

"Good call, Tara," Casey said, revealing the other girl's name for me. "Do you want to really bury your face in my cunt, Mrs. Turner?"

"God, yes," I answered, wanting to drown in her pussy.

"What a slut," Tara noticed, apparently without rancor, but admiration, as Casey demonstrated her flexibility by lifting one leg up. I held it in position as I buried my face in her pussy, now much more able to really lick and probe.

"Oh yes, keep licking," Casey moaned, her deeper breathing implying her orgasm wasn't that far away.

"She's in pretty good shape for being old. She's gotta be at least my Mom's age," Tara said.

Between moans, Casey said, as I licked hungrily and she eventually came, "Shut up... aah... ooh... fuck... strip her... ooh... ooh...while I... ah... oh... ah... cummmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Tara agreed, "Good idea, and I'm next."

As Casey's come flooded out of her pussy and onto my face, I thought to myself, 'Oh, God, yes, sweetheart, I'll eat your pussy good too'. If her pussy tasted anything like Casey's heavenly perfection, I would do this all day.

I licked and licked Casey's pussy juice until her orgasm calmed down and Tara ordered, "K, Mrs. Turner. Come and get it."

I shrugged my robe to the floor and made a request, as I moved between Tara's legs. Going with my urges, not thinking but knowing I wanted this to be just like in the stories I'd been reading, knowing I needed to be called names, needing to be used and degraded, I forced the words out of my mouth in a rush before I could stop myself, "Can I please ask you girls for one favor? Don't call me Mrs. Turner. Call me slut."

Tara moaned, "Oooooooh, delicious," before adding, "Yes, I'm pretty sure we can accommodate that request."

"Oh yeah," Casey agreed. "We're going to really teach this MILF slut a lesson for spying on us."

"And masturbating while spying on us," Tara added.

"Of course," Casey said, before adding, "I'll be back in a minute."

"No hurry," Tara moaned. "I'm really enjoying myself here."

As was I. Tara's pussy taste was different and yet the same. I couldn't explain it, but either way I was now a pussy muncher for life... I knew it the minute I tasted Casey and it was confirmed the moment I tasted Tara.

Tara moaned, "I can't believe you're married, slut."

I couldn't believe I'd been wasting all those years being straight. I moaned, my own orgasm was somehow growing without my pussy even being touched, 'Rapturous' is a very potent word, but right now it applied. I hardly knew who I was! Words drifted rapturously from my mouth, "So sweet and juicy. I could eat you girls all day long."

I kept licking, never wanting this rapturous experience to end.

Eventually Tara grabbed the back of my head and held it forcefully, my face buried deep in her pussy, as she began grinding her cunt on my face and tongue.

Although it was awkward, I kept licking, eager to taste the full flood of her hypnotic sweetness.

"Oh yes, slut, keep that tongue sticking in me," Tara demanded, as her moans got loud.

I obeyed, and was rewarded with my second gush of pussy cum in a few minutes as she moaned, "Yes, you Mommy-slut, you made me come."

Being called a Mommy-slut instantly awakened me to another world! My pussy gushed as an image of eating my own daughter Samantha popped into my head.

Mommy-slut. I was a Mommy. I was a slut. I knew who I was! Mommy-slut! This was my new core identity, and I knew I would never turn back.

I lapped up all her juices until she pushed me away onto my back and buried her face in my own dripping pussy.

Tara purred, spreading my pussy lips apart, "God, you sure have a hungry pussy, Mrs. Turner."

Her hot breath on my pussy lips made me tremble as I moaned, "And I never even knew that before today." Which was kind of true, I mean I had been beginning to question my sexuality, but never in a million years could I have envisioned this. Mommy-slut. I felt I had come home for the first time in my life.

"You're sopping wet. Seems like you're really into this lez thing, huh, slut?" she asked with keen curiosity, as if she were discovering a new species.

She was teasing my pussy without licking it... which was driving me crazy.

"Y-yes, I guess I am," I moaned, desperately wanting her to lick my pussy.

"You want to come, my pet MILF?" Tara teased, her tongue barely grazing my pussy lips.

"Yessss," I moaned loudly, my entire body quivering at her gentle, tantalising touch.

"How bad?" she questioned, her hot breath on my swollen clit.

"So bad," I whimpered, writhing on the floor like a snake.

"You can be more empathetic than that," she persisted, giving me one long quick lick between my pussy lips.

"Oh, yes," I moaned loudly, lifting my ass up. "I need to come soooo bad," I cried loudly, before adding the word that always seemed to pop up in those submissive-domme lesbian stories, "Mistress."

"Mistress," Tara said. "I like that."

"Me too," Casey said, obviously back from wherever she'd gone too.

"We can have our own pet MILF," Tara crooned.

I thought to myself, 'I bet you don't know that Casey's mother is a submissive slut to teens too', but that wasn't my information to share.

"On all fours, my pet," Casey ordered. "Tara's good at having multiple orgasms, so bury that pretty face back in her cunt."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, Yes, Mistress! I loved hearing that word tumbling from my mouth.

Tara got off me and sat back on my couch and I got on all fours. I crawled back mouth-first between her toned legs and deep into her sweet... wet... pussy.

As I began licking again, Tara chuckled, "Oooooh, you are so bad, Casey."

"What?" Casey asked, her hand rubbing my pussy. "I believe this is what I first fucked you with."

"I remember," Tara reminisced, before adding, "that was before we hit that adult shop."

"Yes, that was a very fun day," Casey smiled, as I listened with intrigue... wondering if all teenage girls were lesbians or at the very least had sex with each other.

As I licked Casey's pussy and moaned at her insistent touch on mine, curious what they were talking about, Casey ordered, "Now, just hold still."

I did as I was told... curious and excited, although I tensed up slightly.

I felt something cold and hard slide inside my warm oasis. I moaned as I kept licking, the contrasting cold and hot creating weird new sensations inside me... chilling and warming me simultaneously in the most surreal oxymoron ever.

Casey said in awe, "Wow. It's going in like it's nothing!"

"She's getting' better and better," Tara moaned, as I lapped hungrily, trying to force my tongue deep into her cunt.

I moaned as the cold cock, which I assumed was a cucumber, filled me.

"You like your new all-natural diet of pussy and vegetables?" Casey asked, as she pumped my pussy.

"It's an all I can eat buffet," I joked.

"I can't believe my mom's best friend is such a cunt hungry slut," Casey said, clearly still surprised at my utter submission and insatiable lust for cunt. I hadn't fought this at all after these girls, no, these Mistresses had appeared in my house, and I actually felt strangely proud to be their 'cunt hungry slut'.

"I can't believe I waited this long to eat cunt," I said, between licks and fast strokes.

Casey kissed the back of my neck and whispered, as she kept pumping the vegetable in my pussy, "I'm guessing these are a lot bigger than Mr. Turner's little penis... right?"

It was hard to argue. Whatever was inside me was definitely longer and thicker than my husband's cock. His wasn't even five inches. I replied, while I kept licking, not wanting this sexual liberation and awakening to end, "Yes, Mistress... and so much more satisfying."

It was then I realized that she'd said 'these', implying there were more than one.

Then I felt a finger slip inside my asshole.

I gasped even as Casey wiggled her finger inside my virgin asshole as she quit pumping my pussy and held everything lodged deep inside me.

It felt weird.

It felt awkward.

Yet it somehow stimulated yet another new pleasure.

"Don't stop licking," Tara demanded, when I paused, trying to get used to a finger up my butt.

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, as I resumed licking.

After another minute, Casey pulled her finger out and to my surprise I felt empty. She then asked as I felt a second hard cold vegetable against me, this time probing my asshole, "Hubby ever do you up the ass, cunthole?"

I gasped and winced as my virgin asshole was gaped by the hard, cold, thick vegetable. I answered, as I tried to deal with a sudden pain that was suddenly competing with the pleasure already overwhelming me, "Nooooo."

Casey laughed, "Ha, an anal virgin."

Tara laughed, while moaning from my wicked eager tongue, "Not anymore."

The pain was there, but the focus of my attention was being overwhelmed by the pleasure still raging inside me like an inferno.

Tara exhorted, "So hot! Fuck her, Case, fuck her hard."

Casey did as Tara encouraged her, beginning to fuck both my holes.

Curious, I looked back, but I couldn't see what was in my cunt or ass.

Casey said, as if reading my mind, "Cucumber in your fuck box and a zucchini in your shit hole."

Her nasty talk made the wild, kinky moment even hotter as my head went light and my entire body gave in to the moment... to the pleasure.

As she double penetrated me and I resumed munching on Tara's sweet kitty, I couldn't believe how incredible the double fucking felt. I could even feel the veggies rubbing against each other which only added to the intensity of the moment.

Tara moaned as I tongue fucked her tight box, "This is even hotter than when we double teamed Tamara."

Casey laughed, "Yeah, that was hot, making that nerd our slut when she was supposed to be lording it over us in advanced something or other."

Tamara was another of Samantha's friends... although not as close of some of the others. Was every teen girl a secret lesbian sex maniac? I was beginning to think so.

My orgasm was rising and that only made me lap and suck Tara's pussy with more insatiable hunger.

As I began moving my hips slightly, wanting to feel both those vegetable fuck toys more intensely, Casey purred, "That's right, take it nice and deep, just like a good whore should."

For a couple of minutes I got double fucked while I eagerly munched on Tara's excessively wet pussy. Then she grabbed my head and pulled my face as deep as humanly possible inside her.

Knowing she was close, I took her clit between my lips and sucked and tugged it aggressively which made her start babbling, stammering, "Gonna, gonna, gonna, gonna, cum!"

I desperately wanted her cum as I thought to myself, 'That's it... cum for me.'

I just kept licking, tugging and nibbling until Tara screamed as her orgasm finally erupted out of her, "Fuck!"

As she leaned back and flooded my face with her sweet juice, Casey asked me, "How about you, Mrs., Turner? Are you ready, too?"

My own orgasm was so close to eruption I couldn't complete a sentence as I babbled, as both big, hard vegetables, no longer cold since my inner heat had almost baked them, were almost humming in and out of me like two car pistons going full throttle, "Yessss, yes, oh God, yes."

Casey kept pumping both my holes until the inevitable happened... I came like a racehorse, as I screamed, "Thank you, Mistress, your Mommy-slut is coming!"

Casey didn't stop fucking me, relentlessly pounding me as my orgasm took control of the very core of my existence and continued galloping down the track.

"Oh God... fuck... shit... yes... more... fuck... use me... fuck," I babbled like a brainless, insipid college bimbo and not the classy, dignified, respected, no-nonsense lawyer and mother I was usually perceived as.

Finally my body was done and once Casey pulled the two vegetables out of me, I rolled over and collapsed on my back... my body still twitching and my cunt juices were oozing out of me and creating a puddle on the floor. As I lay there, my first thought was 'thank God we didn't put a carpet in'.

"God, no slut has ever eaten my pussy like that," Tara revelled.

"And she was a pussy munching virgin just an hour ago," Casey exulted.

"Imagine by the time she's done the whole gang," Tara added, which made my eyes go big.

"Oh yeah, they're all going to love you, Mrs. Turner," Casey smiled as she straddled my shoulders and gazed hungrily down into my eyes.

"I think we need to keep this between the three of us," I protested, suddenly thinking straight now that I'd come... realizing the jeopardy I had put my career and my family in with one moment of weakness and lust. Well, okay... an hour and a few minutes of weakness and lust.

Casey laughed as she rose up and lowered herself onto my face, her glistening pussy already distracting me and returning me to my cunt munching bimbo state, "Oh, Mrs. Turner, I don't think so! You're my MILF submissive pet from now on. If I text you, you come. If I call you, you come. If I walk into your office, sit on your desk and spread my legs, you lick. Is that clear?"

I should have said no.

I should have stood up for myself.

I should have at least showed a little bit of strength... but instead I surrendered. I stared at her pussy, which I really needed to taste again, as I answered helplessly, "Yes, Mistress."

Again, I didn't feel regret, I felt relief! Casey was my Mistress! I belonged to her! To them!

"Good," she nodded, kissing me tenderly for about two minutes as I melted, sensing and rewarding my total commitment to her.

"Now get me off one more time. Fucking the hell out of you got me pretty fucking wet," she demanded.

As I extended my tongue and began licking, I giggled like a bimbo, "Yes, it sure did, Mistress."

As I licked, I felt my legs being spread open again and felt both my holes again filled with the makeshift fuck toys... toys I planned to use when home alone, too... they were the perfect thickness and length... filling me in ways my husband never could... not even my toys could... although it was likely time to go buy some new ones.

I remained on my knees licking while getting double penetrated again for a good twenty minutes... lavishly enjoying the homemade dining I was lapping, while equally enjoying the fucking I was taking.

Finally, Casey moaned, "Her tongue sure knows how to work a pussy."

"And her holes can really swallow up some dick, too," Tara added, as both vegetables slammed into me at the same time.