Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when Terrence takes his hard cock behind Mili and makes her stand up and lean forward against the wall with her legs spread wide and her hands above her head and to the side. A few closeups of Terrence's hard cock sliding up and down Mili's slit and then a few closeups of Mili's eyes widening in shock as Terrence apparently pushes into her. We see his hands on her hips from behind and to the side... we see her boobs swaying forwards and backwards as he crashes into her round, brown ass from behind... we see him pulling her head back by her hair, exposing her cum-drenched face...

Then there's a little treat where Shanuj uses a 50mm fixed length lens to shoot Terrence pressing his thumb ever so slightly into Mili's deeply recessed rosebud... the bokeh on the lens significantly blurs the fact that you can almost see Terrence's cock under his hand—penetrating Mili's pussy—but you can't really. Your eyes tell you it's there, but if you look, you can't actually see it. Perfection. The camera angle changes slightly to show the curvature of Mili's ass and Terrence's thumb completely extended in one frame... then in the next the curvature of Mili's ass hides Terrence's hand, but you can see it has been pushed about two inches or so into Mili's ass crack.

The effect is unmistakable... It is implied that Terrence is pushing his thumb up Mili's ass. The next frame shows Mili's panicked face with her eyes bulging out and her mouth agape. Then she turns and looks back at Terrence with a "NO!" expression clearly communicating she does -not- want to be fucked in her ass. It's too early for anal on the main site thought—She and Shanuj plan on teasing that out over many photo sets, and to respond to regular member requests for anal with an invitation to the private club...

A few frames later, Terrence has that "I'm gonna cum!" look on his face, and we're treated to him spinning Mili to face him and pushing her to her knees. The third sticky cumshot of the shoot is deposited on her face in super graphic detail... Mahinder can't believe his eyes how well the whole scene is shot, choreographed, and staged... Mili is relieved her half-reveal went as well as it did, considering she was due to shoot more explicit sets later that afternoon!

12