Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 05

Story Info
Mili's friends begin seeing her in male/female porn shoots.
2.6k words
4.48
30.9k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Shanuj and Mili planned to tease out penetration in her work by "slipping up" here and there, and then just transitioning to harder camera angles and overt penetration shots—but it was Mili who actually wondered if they shouldn't just set up an event, or series of events where she'd once and for all lower her guard to give the fans what they wanted. "Oral first... I'll make a fan video describing why I don't show penetration—I'm married... shy... not sure I wanted to be doing outright porn... what would my mother think? You know... that stuff. Then we can do a few scenes where the vaginal or anal penetration is still implied, but where you can clearly see cocks going in and out of my mouth... they can buy up those scenes and beg for more, and we can slowly add to it—if I'm still doing scenes, that is."

It was no sure thing that she'd still be working with Shanuj in the future... she had finally landed an in-person interview at an IT firm for what sounded like a perfect project management job. In her mind, Mili still didn't see herself as a porn model as much as an opportunistic victim of her circumstance. Even though she had enjoyed some of the sex with Nick and Dave and Gopal and Shanuj, she'd have skipped them all to remain anonymous in the world and not be worried if the man she stood behind in line at the grocery store had seen her getting her ass fucked or her mouth cum in over and over on her friend Shanuj's amateur modeling website focused on amateurs in NY, NJ, and PA.

Back when she first started modeling on the site, her photos contained little in the way of scandalous exposure... she modeled everyday outfits—lots of her old work clothes, and what little titillation she provided came from the fact that she'd undress in each set, usually just down to her underwear. When people quit buying up her sets at an acceptable rate, she moved on to hand bras and the slightest nipple peaks here and there, but her fans always wanted more and their buying patterns would let her know when she needed to push the envelope.

Along the way Shanuj opened a private, unadvertised sub-site which was invitation only and which cost quite a bit more per photo and video set. It was here in front of an ever-growing but select set of site members where Mili had really set herself apart, commanding premium fees and racking up consistently high subscriptions, as her sets were much, much bolder. Where the publicly viewable / basic subscription Mili was just barely putting up regular nude sets on the main site, private site Mili had graphic, uncensored photosets that showed her fucking and sucking male models in a variety of taboo subjects.

Rough sex, coerced sex, and forced sex were common themes—in response to the volume of messages and suggestion they received through the feedback form and on the community message boards. Mili had not told her otherwise supportive husband Mahinder about the private site—but she was involving him in her progression in the public site and shown him several upcoming photo sets they'd be rolling onto her site's main profile page featuring Mili working with male models. The sets only contained implied sex—the first few would not show penetration, but eventually she knew that wouldn't be good enough and they'd need to show cocks penetrating her to keep people buying.

When the "Mili the Stripper" scene was finally published, her inbox overflowed with people she knew offering suggestions and opinions. She had prepared herself for it, she thought... she knew the day would come. When she began, she never intended to get racier than a swimsuit or tasteful bra and panty shots... so she let a few people see the site that she was close with, as did Mahinder. Her message volume followed a predictable pattern... each time she'd push a new frontier, she'd get a few girlfriends telling her she looked amazing, and maybe one would take issue with her putting herself out there like that... the guy friends who knew about it would predictably write and ask for more... something extra.

She rarely honored those requests, but leaking "out takes" and "special requests" to select site members served as a self-serving viral marketing vehicle and she was in the game to make money, after all, so every now and then she'd send along something "extra." But the male/female posts changed the game...

Sadie1978: Hey girl, Google chat is showing you online... you there?

JustMeMili: Hi Sadiegirl, what's up?

Sadie1978: Gurrrrrrl, that new photoset is what's up! When did you start doing porn? I'ma need to search my VHS tapes in the shoebox to see how long this has been going on!

JustMeMili: lol... I told you things would probably get spicier didn't I? I tried to warn you.

Sadie1978: No, it was hawt! Seriously, you look amazing and that guy's got a monster cock! Matt was looking at the site with me and I'm sure he's rubbed a few out to you since then... you badddd girl!

JustMeMili: lol... *blushing* well, I'm glad he enjoyed them. There's certainly more on the way ;)

Sadie1978: Okay, okay, okay... you gotta settle something for me... Matt says Mahinder is definitely there on the set with you to make sure everything is staged just right, but I'm looking and I'm like, I think she's really doing it... so what's the story—did you try fitting that thing in your mouth or not? :D :D

JustMeMili: Hmmmm... Well, on the first part I can say Mahinder is most definitely -not- there when we shoot. He's at work during my studio time... it's best for both of us. He's supportive though. Thinks it's sexy.

Sadie1978: Holy fuck... you dodged the second part of the question! Matt is going to do his happy dance when he finds out (eyeroll).

JustMeMili: Well, if he liked that set I'm sure he'll be happy about what's coming... I'm a bit nervous about it myself!

Sadie1978: Okay... well, look... if this isn't too awkward... fuck, it's already awkward... but don't be mad at me okay? I've been trying to get Matt to take this 8-session ballroom dance class for like, ever, right? And I can't get him to commit to it but today when I brought it up again after we had seen your new pics he told me he'd do it—if I'd ask you for um... any... uh, out takes or you know... ;)

JustMeMili: Oh man...

Sadie1978: Dude I'm so sorry for asking! Pretend I didn't!! I'm sorry!

JustMeMili: No, no... it's okay. It's sweet that you trusted me enough to ask.

Sadie1978: I'm going to punch him in his dick tonight :)

JustMeMili: Gurrrl hang on a minute...

JustMeMili: [image attached]

JustMeMili: Please don't send that around okay? And he'd better damn well go to your classes after this! And tell him next time to man up and ask for himself! Sending you to do his dirty work. Shame!

Sadie1978: Holy fuck, Mili! I can't believe you sent it!! Holy shit, it's like... it's like perfect... I mean, you can see... evvvverythiiiing. You've got some skills, gurl—no way I could get that much dick in my mouth :D

JustMeMili: I've had practice :-p

Sadie1978: Mili, you're the best. I owe you bigtime!

JustMeMili: Dang right you do! Now I want videos of Matt doing the Cha Cha on your facebook page by the end of the month!

Sadie had always been supportive throughout Mili's modeling website ordeal... and Mili knew her and Matt well enough to not really be concerned over the fact that someone in the "general population" now had a single 16megapixel image of Dave's long, hard cock with Mili's lips stretched in a perfect O around its girth as he withdrew while pumping her mouth for the photoshoot. She even saved that photo in a directory so she could use it for similar requests she deemed worthy and so that only one leaked photo would find its way to her fan board instead of several. "Tease them out, Mili" she told herself.

More requests came... most people wanted to find out if she was really going down on the guy or if the sex was simulated. Most of the time she politely declined requests for more pics or told people they'd have to "wait and see" or that it was in fact simulated, depending on who asked—but besides Sadie, two people got a copy of the blowjob pic—a site member named RocketZeroZero who had always been complimentary and respectful, but who would post the leaked shots she provided to him if she allowed him to (pretty much always—but sometimes she'd ask for a specific date) and a guy Raoul she used to work with who had been following her since day one on the site. She knew Raoul, knew his wife Sylvia, and felt okay with the way he asked for it (bit of humor, bit of charm, and one part "please please please").

As she prepared to close her laptop she heard the new message sound from Google chat, so she tabbed over to Gmail...

TheMattrix: "Have Matt do his own dirty work next time" huh? Sadie really let me have it, you know... when she let me have -it- :) How are you Mili?

JustMeMili: What's up horndog? Did you rub your dick raw yet with that picture? Sadie told me she was going to buy you some extra duty lotion lol

TheMattrix: Not gonna lie, I totally came to you like... twice today. Suburban housewife does secret hardcore porn... and you know her? What could be hotter? Any man would beat his meat until he lost feeling down there for a few days.

JustMeMili: Well, I'm glad you liked it. And now you have to dance, monkey! Dance!

TheMattrix: Yeah yeah, I know. I'm stuck. It won't be bad... I did some ballroom dance in Jr. High—I'm sure the moves will all come back.

JustMeMili: Lol. I feel like you got the better end of the deal but Sadie's happy :)

TheMattrix: Yeah, no, she's excited about it. And trust me... she got her own mileage out of that pic too wink wink.

JustMeMili: Of course. Girls love porn as much as guys do!

TheMattrix: So like... um... I know from your previous sets and outtakes and such that you guys usually shoot with two cameras, right?

JustMeMili: Yep, sometimes a 3rd too but it's usually stationary / on remote. Only two active photographers. Why?

TheMattrix: Okay, okay... can I ask you about shooting that scene?

JustMeMili: Sure, no problem. What do you want to know?

TheMattrix: Well, like... like, how long does it take to shoot? Do you guys just you know... do whatever and they just walk around and shoot or is there a lot of posing and shooting and reshooting or...

JustMeMili: It's actually a bit of both. There are definite stops, position changes, etc. And yes, I help out a bit if he loses the intensity of his um... erection, if you're wondering about that.

TheMattrix: Okay... so... So like... you guys really... Do it right? Like, you suck his dick enough that he cums? That part was way blurred out, but it really looks like you're stroking his cum all over your face in the background of those last two pics...

JustMeMili: [image attached]

TheMattrix: Oh. My. Fucking. God. That is hot as fuck, Mili! Wow...

Mili had sent Matt one additional pic from Gopal's camera of the end of the blowjob shoot. It's in a wider frame and with a different lens with no out-of-focus elements in the composition, just Mili stroking Dave's cock with the tip of it resting on her bottom lip, pointed directly to the back of her throat while Dave is moments from cumming.

TheMattrix: so... So you did the whole thing then? Like, what comes right after this is him shooting off into your mouth?

JustMeMili: ...

JustMeMili: And on my face and tits. Like... He came a -lot-.

TheMattrix: Fuuuuuuuuuck... That's sooooo hot! I wish I could see :(

Mili thought about the semi-request her friend's husband made to see her drenched in cum and initially thought not to send him anything but all the compliments she had received today from fans and friends and the two glasses of wine she had with dinner had her in just the right mood to say yes, when she saw the following message.

TheMattrix: fuuuuuuuck... I'm so hard just thinking about it... That dude is so lucky... You're just so hot, Mili.

JustMeMili: [image attached]

JustMeMili: [Image attached]

JustMeMili: [Image attached]

JustMeMili: [Image attached]

It was obvious from Matt's next several messages that Mili had blown his mind with the four extra pictures she sent him—three were high-quality stills from Gopal's camera showing her holding some of Dave's cum on her tongue and in her mouth as her face, neck, and tits are just coated with stripes of thick, white cum. But it's the fourth shot that blew Matt's mind most—a frame grab from a video shot by a camera mounted above the two models but looking down into Mili's face and mouth, showing a blast of cum jetting from Dave's cock, disappearing at the entrance of Mili's mouth.

Matt praised her. He thanked her profusely. He sounded amazed and bewildered and excited—all natural reactions, really, when your former neighbor and long time friend sends you a picture of a male model blasting cum in the back of her throat, Mili guessed. So she pressed "send" on the fifth attachment.

JustMeMili: You'd better lock this next one down real, real good okay? You'll blow everything up for me if this gets out, okay? I love you Matt, but this is my living right now.

JustMeMili: [File attached]

Mili sent Matt an edit they had made for later use on the website of Dave's entire cumshot at 240fps. At 30fps, Mili's hand slowly pumps Dave's cock back and forth four full pumps before he absolutely erupts in brilliant slow-motion. One massive, thick rope of cum after another comes blasting out of Dave's cock and straight into Mili's waiting mouth, until about five blasts in, she has to close her lips to swallow. At this point the next blast and the next ram into her beautiful, full lips and explode in a cascade of cum across her cheek and up to her left eye, at which point the visibly smiling Indian woman turns away and gets two more blasts onto the other side of her face and into her other eye, her hand pumping his cock in feverish slow-motion continually.

Mili smiles and opens her mouth showing she's still got a lot of Dave's cum in her mouth as his final spurts run out and onto her huge brown tits and then the clip ends.

JustMeMili: Mahinder hasn't even seen this yet. Now I'm sure you'll really beat your meat until you go blind lol :)

TheMattrix: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

TheMattrix: stroking to you now

TheMattrix: gonna cum... gonna cum in your mouth just like that guy did

TheMattrix: fuck... so hard...

Several minutes passed before Mili got another message from him.

TheMattrix: Came soooooooo hard. You're so fucking hot, Mili... Soooooo hot. Thank you. You're really the best.

JustMeMili: Save some of that for Sadie next time! I'm sure she'll give you just what you need! :)