Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 06

Story Info
Mili gets special help from her friend's husband.
2.7k words
4.25
31.3k
25

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is Chapter 6 in the series... You should probably read the other chapters first to get a sense of the characters and what's going on, but this story pretty much stands on its own. Enjoy!

***

From that first request for behind the scenes or "extra" photos Mili received from her friend Sadie's husband Matt, a budding flirtationship had grown. Sadie was fairly aware of her husband's um... focus... on Mili's nude and now pornographic modeling on an amateur modeling website for amateurs in the Tri-State Area but things had taken a bit of a turn in recent weeks. As part of virally marketing Mili and other models' activity on the site, its owner and chief photographer Shanuj Kapoor maintained a healthy wiki and community bulletin board for fans to share stories, pics, etc.

The models, Mili included, would sometimes send one-off photos to fans who would invariably pass them around or post them directly to the community forums, adding to the sense that the women they were paying to see were real, everyday women within arms' reach. Although lots of community members would ask Mili for behind-the-scenes photos, extra photos, and outtakes, she usually mainlined ones she wanted on the website to spur interest to a few select users.

Matt had become a go-to resource—not just because she could explicitly tell him what she wanted posted and when she wanted it posted, but because she was creating a kind of 3rd party persona in him that was fueling tons of speculation and interest. You see, Matt was getting exclusive pics... Mili was taking selfies she only sent to him—or having Shanuj or Gopal shoot something outside their planned sets just for the purpose of posting it to the forum.

With Mili seeing benefit in extra interest in her sets (compared to other models on the site), Shanuj suggested she try experimenting a bit with Matt and his online mystery persona as a "person close to Mili" to push things further. To his credit, Matt had the best idea of them all—stop letting Gopal shoot extras—and shoot a few snaps himself. He'd use his cell phone instead of nice studio glass, and they'd grab snaps whenever they could. The winning suggestion? Wear a wig.

"We can time-shift with the wig... a nice short-to-medium length bob could put you sometime in the past since your hair is a bit longer now... wear glasses in the pics since I know you wear contacts now... it's brilliant. I can be someone from your past hanging on to old pics!" Matt said to her when she called him about dinner plans they were making at Matt and Sadie's for later in the week.

Their ideas on what "someone from her past hanging on to old pics" would be became a persona they'd develop together—and they frequently chatted over instant messaging to trade photo ideas / things for Matt to say when he posted, etc. For some reason, they both thought leaving Sadie a bit out of it at first was a good idea... they didn't want to create anything awkward where nothing was warranted, and felt they needed to figure out what they'd do and how before reporting on anything.

In practice, things became immediately heavier than planned almost from the get go, beginning with a dinner Sadie planned for Mahinder and Mili with Matt and herself. Because Matt had Fridays off and Mahinder and Sadie worked normal office jobs with normal office commutes, it was assured that Mili would be able to be at Sadie's an hour or two earlier than anyone else—and they planned to use that time to shoot a few candid shots around the house with some software photo filters (for aging the pics).

Matt greeted Sadie at the door with his customary hug and "air kiss" on her cheek as usual and they chatted lightly for a few minutes before agreeing that they needed to get to business taking a few pics to post on the Mili community forums. They agreed to work quickly because they only had about 90 minutes before Mahinder or Sadie could arrive in a normal day.

Things did happen quickly, too... without really having a chance to overthink anything, Mili changed clothes and slapped on her shorter, bob-styled wig—similar to something she wore many years prior, and began giving Matt a mild strip show. She unbuttoned her blouse and let him take a few bra shots, flipped up her skirt to show her panty covered ass—nothing too risqué—but in working quickly, they made it through two outfits and two rooms of the house in only 10 minutes.

When Mili took off the tee shirt that was part of her second outfit, Matt said, "Lose the bra, too" and Mili smoothly complied as if it were any other shoot. Matt knew not to show an over the top amount of excitement from Mili's nudity—instead rattling off a few snaps as she twisted and posed for him before suggesting they take some "shower shots."

"The shower gives you a reason to be nude and instead of posing them like we are purposely trying to show them off, why don't we make it like I'm sneaking in on you? You get in, get wet, I'll pull the curtain back... you playfully cover up, then uncover as if I goaded you into it... that kind of thing." Matt suggested. They checked the time—still plenty of it—and agreed. They couldn't use the master bathroom because it had too much of Sadie's stuff in it, so they used the guest bathroom which was unbelievably devoid of character, but perfect for hiding the actual location / identity of the shoot.

Working quickly, Mili stripped completely and entered the shower. When she was ready she called for Matt who took shots of himself pushing the bathroom door open, walking to the shower curtain, then pulling it back slightly to peer inside. The shots all looked natural... realistic... they would be absolutely perfect for the "persona" they were creating.

When Matt pulled the curtain most of the way back, Mili turned and covered her tits with one hand and covered her pussy with the other with a look of shock and amusement on her face. She smiled, then faked dismissal for Matt to leave and so Matt begged her to give him a "good look" and Mili complied with a few hands-on-hips unblocked nudes and an "are you satisfied?" look on her face.

Matt pulled the curtain closed and Mili asked, "Now what? Should I turn off the water or do you want more?"

Matt did want more... much more... and he felt now was the time to get it or he might give up his best opportunity for a while.

"No, just stay in the shower—put shampoo in your hair and close your eyes—I want to get a few where you think I'm gone" he instructed.

Matt stuck his head in while Mili did as he asked. When she was sufficiently "blinded" by the soapy hair over her face he quickly disrobed and stepped into the shower behind her with his cell phone.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Mili asked as Matt turned the shower head to spray against the wall of the shower and down at their feet.

"Turn around. We're trying to create a persona for me aren't we? I have to be in some of these to be... in... some of these, right?" Matt asked even as he took one of Mili's soapy, brown boobs in his hand and took a few pics like this.

Mili hesitated as Matt groped her and took shots with his cell phone camera but then said, "I guess you're right."

"That's why we're doing this, right? To give me special access and to drive forum interest right?" Matt asked in confirmation.

Mili knew he was right but still wasn't ready for what she saw when he told her to rinse her hair. When she was shampoo-free, she turned to see Matt naked and fully erect. Absolutely, ragingly, fully erect.

"Matt..." Mili said, beginning a sentence she would never finish.

"You know we need a few, don't we? It's not believable otherwise." Matt said, pushing Mili to her knees in the shower.

The water cascaded lightly down Mili's back as Matt pulled her face to his cock. She opened her mouth but briefly resisted. She felt Matt pulling on the back of her head but she resisted more firmly.

"Mili." Matt said nodding down at his hard cock and waving his cell phone camera at her.

"Ma—omph!" Mili began saying as he pulled her forcefully down onto his cock. She placed her hands on Matt's hips to try to push him away but Matt only doubled his efforts and drove his cock more deeply into her mouth, causing her to gag slightly.

"Mili, what the fuck? I'm supposed to be your boyfriend in these pics, not your rapist!" Matt said as he continued holding a resisting Mili down on his cock. He tightened his grip behind Mili's head and was about to drive himself entirely down her throat when he got control of his passion and pulled out of her mouth instead.

Mili and Matt glared at each other for a moment but then Mili said to him, "You're right... I'm sorry... let's try it again."

She composed herself as he reminded her, she's on her knees because she wants to be—that's what Mili would be doing with this past boyfriend. She got in character and then leaned forward to take Matt's thick, raging hard cock into her beautiful brown lips again. Matt couldn't believe how great it felt... Mili was an expert cocksucker when she wanted to be and with her lovingly sucking him off, he was in absolute heaven.

Matt took way more photos than would be required for a quick message board post or two but he didn't want the moment to stop. "Make me cum, Mili!" he begged as he pumped Mili in her beautiful mouth.

Mili looked concerned but was well past any sort of moral retreat at this point. She felt Matt shift gears in her mouth—he began pumping her mouth more frenetically—and she held her lips on his cock softly but with firm suction. Minutes later, Matt and pulled his cock from Mili's mouth and was stroking himself off just over her bottom lip, shooting pictures of her face as he shot cum into her mouth. He groaned, smiled, and laughed, all at once, as he enjoyed the sweet release he had dreamt of since first finding Mili's pics on her amateur porn site.

Not one to shy away from cum anymore, Mili swallowed Matt's cum before she pulled the wet wig from her head and backed herself into the stream from the shower to wash up. Matt stepped out, dried off and began flipping through the pictures he captured as Mili took a quick second shower. When she stepped out he helped to towel her off, then he showed her some of his favorite pics as she fixed the little makeup she had been wearing while standing at the vanity.

"We've still got 30 minutes before anyone has an even remote chance of getting here. 45 to 60 is more likely." Matt said, stepping behind Mili and wrapping his arms around her while filling his hands with her big, brown boobs.

"Matt, it's bad enough we're going to have to tell Sadie about the blowjob!" Mili said but not offering any resistance as Matt pushed her forward over the vanity.

"Ohhhhhh goddddd... Fuuuuuuuck, Mili!" Matt said as he pushed into her with his semi-erect cock. He hadn't fully lost his erection after cumming into her mouth 10 minutes earlier and revisiting the moment by showing her the pics they had just taken had him super horny. "You know we need the pictures, anyway."

Mili no longer cared about pretty much anything, reaching between her legs to rub her clit as Matt began pumping her pussy from behind with a handful of her hair and his other hand squeezing her breasts and nipples. He pumped her this way steadily, forcefully, for several minutes while kissing the back of her neck or making out with her when she turned her head back to him. He reached for his cell phone and took a few pictures of his cock sliding in and out of her tight, brown pussy. After getting a few good ones of his cock fully plunged into her hot box and a few of him fully retracted, he leaned over to put his cell phone back on the counter. That's when he saw the baby oil.

"You must be joking!" Mili said to Matt when she felt him pour a generous amount of baby oil onto her crinkled brown rosebud and then rub his thumb over it several times. "I'm not letting you fuck my ass! Not the first day, Matt!"

"Well, you're not wearing the wig anymore, Mili... so that means you're not my girlfriend." Matt said gruffly yet playfully into her ear.

"You're incorrigible!" Mili said as he withdrew his thumb from her well-lubed but highly resistant back door, replacing it with two well-lubed fingers.

Matt kept fucking her like this, rotating his fingers in her ass while finger fucking her tight back door, even has his cock regained its earlier steel pipe-like hardness. Mili braced herself and tried to pace her breathing as she felt his cock withdraw from her pussy and his fingers withdraw from her tight back door. Moments later she felt him squirting more lube into her ass and onto his cock... then she felt him rubbing the head of his rock-hard cock against her tightly-clinched back door. When he found the deepest recess of her ass, his cock head lodged there and he began to push in.

Mili breathed heavily but didn't complain—instead she worked her clit frantically. The pressure mounted on her back door... it began to hurt... she tried to relax... her fingers went into overdrive on her clit as Matt brought one hand up to her throat from behind, lightly squeezing her carotid artery. Thanks to the prep he had given her, her tight but well-lubed back door finally relented, and the head of his cock made its way inside. He kept steady pressure on her neck and back door while she continued breathing and focusing on her clit.

Moment by moment, Mili's feelings of pain subsided and the raw sexual tension that had been steadily building began to boil over. "Fuck me harder!" she demanded as Matt's strokes got longer and longer, becoming easier and more pleasurable for him as well. "FUCK ME HARDER!"

Matt and Mili fed off of each other as each took delight in the hard anal sex and light choking they were engaged in. At her request, Matt began squeezing and pinching Mili's nipples while choking her from behind and pumping her ass for all he was worth. He wasn't sure he had ever had such passionate, pleasurable sex, and his orgasm was building like a rocket ship. Mili had been riding the edge for two full minutes, moaning frantically at the over-stimulation happening between her legs and in her ass before finally crying out, and literally crying as she began cumming to Matt's back door assault.

When she began cumming, it sent Matt into overdrive and he too began to cum, hard.

"On my back!" Mili begged... she didn't want his cum running into her panties at dinner or making things hard to manage, and luckily Matt was able and willing to comply.

Matt pulled out of Mili's back door and pounded his cock in his fist while lacing long, thick ropes of cum all across Mili's back as he groaned and exclaimed "Holy fuck... fuck yeahhhhh!"

They moaned together for minutes, their chests heaving as they caught their breath and their senses... A quick check on the time let them know they needed to jump into and out of the shower quickly, which they did, dressing normally for their respective partners and for the dinner to come.

"We'll have to... find the right time... to share this, you know." Mili said as they began to relax with a glass of wine in advance of their dinner party.

"Of course. But Mili... I uh... I didn't get any pics of the anal. We're going to have to do that again." Matt said with a wink.