Military Ball

Story Info
An Old lover reminds her of their shared past.
2k words
3.62
38.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ardenlowe
ardenlowe
46 Followers

It was late November, time for the annual Military Ball. My husband, David, would be receiving an award, as was our best friend, Robert.

David was dressed in his Service Blues, and he was absolutely preening at himself as he examined his reflection in the hallway mirror. I stood in the shadows, admiring the fine figure he cut, noting the broad shoulders, narrow hips, and short red hair that all together made for a very handsome man. These thought made my blood run cold and my heart constrict with pain because it made little sense—why did I not love him at all?

He turned to look at me then, and his face broke into a wide, appreciative grin. I was wearing a green dress that shimmered black in different lights, with a fitted waist, short, flared skirt, and delicate spaghetti straps. My breasts were high and full and my long black hair fell in ringlets, the sides pulled back into a knot high on my head, with loose waves framing my face. A black garter belt and black thigh-highs completed the look, and my sandal heels made me two inches taller than my usual 4’11.

“Are you ready, lover?” David asked, circling me in his arms and kissing my forehead. I nodded, hugging him back, and then pulling away to get my coat. “Absolutely,” I said, lightly, “I’ve been looking forward to this.”

We drove to the base in silence, each of us lost in our own thoughts. I suppose he was thinking of his award and speech, I, on the other hand, could only ponder the reasons why I felt the way I did, and what to do because of those feelings.

The parking lot was already full and we were quickly absorbed by a crowd of David’s coworkers and their wives. I smiled my hellos, feeling out-of-place and very young in comparison. The wives were all in their 30s and 40s, and I was only 19, a full ten years younger than my husband.

David wrapped and arm around my waist, sensing my disquiet. “Come on, honey, relax,” he whispered. “Try to have some fun.”

We moved inside the dance hall, which was decorated with orchids. I stopped to admire one, closing my eyes and inhaling its fragrance. It smelled of the islands were I had been born.

At last we were seated at the long tables, and everyone was talking animatedly around me. I was able to relax and take in the surroundings better. Suddenly, a jolt of electricity shot through me as my eyes locked with a set of hazel ones across the room. I felt myself pale as I saw him rise and move towards me, dressed in his navy whites and looking as gorgeous as I had remembered him to be.

“Don’t I know you from class?” He asked, smiling, his eyes filled with laughter as my face flushed with embarrassment.

I felt David tense beside me, and saw him watching us out of the corner of his eye. “I think so.” I murmured, averting my eyes.

“Sherry, isn’t it? It must have been 5 months!”

“More like seven.” David muttered, without turning our way.

“Hello, My name is Bruce.” He said, leaning over to shake David’s hand. David examined him coldly, his jaw setting as he looked Bruce over, remembering, without a doubt, that Bruce had been my lover for about a year. I had told him before we had married, and clearly David did not like the thin façade Bruce was playing.

Bruce settled into the seat beside me, totally oblivious to the impropriety. The laughter and conversation around us was loud, and I felt myself pale as he leaned forward and whispered into my ear, “My god, you look unbelievable. I’ve missed you, Sherry.”

I gave him a pleading look, and lifted my ring finger towards him, silently asking him to let it go. He merely smiled at me, and leaned forward again, this time nipping my ear with his lips and dropping a quick kiss on my neck. “I want to fuck you right now.”

My blush deepened and I felt my pussy grow warm and wet at his words. Images of us on his office desk, my legs spread wide as he licked me, memories of me sitting on his lap and riding him as he guided me on his cock….His hands playing with my nipples, playing with my clit, the feel of his cock stroking me…

I felt David’s hand settle on my left thigh, silently claiming me, although he was still engaged in conversation with Ron. Then, to my horror, Bruce placed his hand on my other thigh. My heart began to pound as I felt both hands start working themselves towards my thong-covered pussy. Quickly, I dropped my hand to David’s and held it, stopping its movement, while Bruce moved aside my panties and began to probe my soaking lips.

“TSGT David Alton!” The announcer called. David leaned over and kissed me, beaming as he bounded up to receive his awards. I watched him leave, feeling my heart race.

“Excuse yourself to go to the restroom.” Bruce whispered, licking his fingers and rising out of his seat. He didn’t even have the decency to disguise his erection.

A moment’s indecision….And I rose, pushing my chair in, and almost running out. I passed through the oak doors and Bruce caught me in his arms and pulled me through another set of doors. His lips were hungry on mine, opening them with his tongue. His hands went beneath my skirt and he began to rub my ass, always one of his favorite parts of my body. Images of him pushing me forward on a desk, taking me from behind, rose from my memory like unwelcome but erotic ghosts, as I moaned loudly as he began biting softly on my throat and licking my ear lobe. “How could you marry him, Sherry?” He whispered, working his fingers between my legs. I moaned again as he began to pump them in and out, soaking his fingers with my juices. “I wanted you, I would have married you…you look so beautiful tonight, and so sexy…I want you, let me have you tonight,” he pleaded.

I could only moan, feeling lost in his touch. How delicious this feeling of his fingers working in and out of my cunt, finding that spot that David didn’t even begin to know…Then, without warning, Bruce lifted me, parting my legs with his and burying his cock into my soaking wet pussy with a loud groan.

“Fuck!” He yelled, driving in deep and feeling the tightness of my pussy around his seven-inch dick. He began to pump me slowly, his hand reaching between us to finger my clit. “I’m going to make you cum, baby, like I’ve always made you cum. Because no matter what, that dickless asshole that you married will never take you from me…you’re my little whore, you understand?”

When I didn’t answer, he stopped, pulling his cock out of me. I groaned with disappointment, suspended in midair by his strong hands and arms, my pussy aching and juicy as I stared at him pleadingly. He smiled, enjoying my misery as I stared at his glistening cock. “I didn’t hear you, baby, tell Daddy how much you want his cock or Daddy won’t give you anymore.”

“Bruce!” I protested, agitated.

“Ask Daddy, or I won’t fuck you.” He threatened.

“Please, Daddy…” I whispered.

“Beg, Baby. You’ve been a very bad girl, getting your cum somewhere else, and Daddy is very mad at you. The only way you can make it better is to make Daddy happy again.”

“What do I have to do, Daddy?” I whispered submissively.

“Come suck my cock, little girl, and get it ready for Daddy’s favorite game.”

I felt my pussy contract with anticipation, all decency fled from my mind as I dropped to my knees in front of him. Eagerly, I drew his pussy-wet dick into my mouth, enjoying my own taste and tracing the head with my tongue and running my tongue underneath to suck on his balls. I began to remember the technique he had taught me, the different strokes to give, the exact pressure of each suck. The room was filled with the sound of his moans and the wet echo of my lips drawing on his rock-hard cock.

“Get up, little whore, Daddy wants to punish you some more.”

The wetness was flowing down my thighs and my nipples were rigid as I stood before him. Bruce looked at me, and smiled gently, pulling away from character just a little bit. “You really are a beautiful girl.” He whispered, before turning me around and pushing me forward on a table.

I felt his cock against my ass, and slowly, he began to rub it against me, coating it with my wetness. I almost cried, so desperate for the feel of him, but knowing if I did ask, he might not put it inside me. “Daddy, please…” I begged, unable to stop myself.

“What a little whore.” He grunted, jamming his cock in deep. I cried out in pleasure, screaming my lust, oblivious to anything but that fullness, that pleasure. As he plunged his throbbing cock inside my burning ass, I felt my pussy tighten, an intense orgasm flooding my legs and thighs with my juice as I came, soaking my garter belt and stockings. I felt him explode deep inside me, burying himself as deep as he could.

The door opened and I froze, terror filling me suddenly as I heard Robert call my name. “Sherry? Are you in here?” I saw his silhouette in the corner of the room, and he squinted in the darkness. Guilt flooded my cheeks with shame and I held my breath, desperate and afraid, trying to still the pounding of my heart. Beside me, Bruce laughed.

Robert paused, and then closed the door. I released the breath I had been holding, sagging against Bruce with a sigh. “You bastard!” I whispered, glaring at him, feeling even angrier as he began to laugh more.

“That was incredible…I’ve missed that ass of yours, and that sweet pussy…” he answered, kissing my neck. I shoved at him, pulling myself together and adjusting my clothes. Lifting my head high, I glared at him and drew up my shoulders. “It’s done…I can’t do this anymore.”

The laughter left his face as he glared at me. “It’ll never be over, Sherry.”

When I turned to leave, Bruce grabbed me by my arm and squeezed, his face taking on a menacing look totally unfamiliar in his handsome face. For the first time, I was afraid of him as I watched him with weary eyes. “Bruce,” I began, trying to keep my voice level, “I’m a married woman.”

“I’m a married man, and you didn’t give a fuck.” He laughed, “Well, actually, you gave me plenty of fucks…now that I’m divorced, why the fuck not?”

I tried to pull away, but suddenly, he had me by the throat, squeezing me painfully. Terror caused my eyes to widen and I gaped at him, confused and shamefully aroused. When he pushed me back on the table, I couldn’t even fight him, feeling helpless as he forced my legs apart with his legs. I felt as though the world were spinning when I felt his hot cock forcefully thrust inside me again, and almost instantly I felt the cum begin to build in my greedy pussy. Groaning, he cursed me as he fucked me without mercy, pounding my tender pussy, trying to claim me. We came together, shaking and crying, remembering our past and sharing our stolen moment.

At last, when he was through, he pushed me away from him. I fell to my knees like a broken doll, crying.

“You look beautiful like that, like you were born to be on your knees.” He said softly. “I’ll be calling you, Sherry, and if you say no, I’m going to tell David everything.”

With that, Bruce walked out of the room and back to the ball, leaving me sitting on the floor, filled with his cum….

To Be Continued.....

If you like, please vote!!!

ardenlowe
ardenlowe
46 Followers