Military Brats Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers

Emily rode Eric’s cock and Amanda rode Eric’s face. Eric’s cock filled his sister’s tight wet pussy as she fucked her brother hard. Eric’s tongue ran slowly across his mother’s sopping wet pussy.

Eric started to nibble on her pussy lips and Amanda moaned into her daughter’s mouth. Emily sucked her mother’s tongue as she moaned, her hands going to her breasts as she held them as she fucked her brother.

Eric grunted as his mother and sister rode him, his cock throbbing. He felt his mother start to cum on his mouth and he lapped up her juices.

Amanda broke her kiss with her daughter and moaned loudly, pinching her nipples as her son worked her pussy. Amanda watched as her daughter did the same thing as she fucked her brother and it only made her cum harder. Amanda’s orgasm died down and she slithered off Eric’s face. She leaned over and licked it clean of her juices, kissing him passionately as he fucked his sister.

Eric’s hands went to Emily’s hips. He held his sister in his hands as she fucked his cock, quickening her pace. Amanda pulled back from her son and watched her children fuck.

“Oohhh Eric, I can’t hold it in anymore….I have to cum….ooooohhhhhh,” groaned Emily.

Eric moaned loudly at his sister’s words. Eric groaned even louder when he felt her clench his cock with her tight pussy and cum hard all over his big fat prick.

Eric held his sister’s hips as she continued to grind into his cock, cumming hard around him.

Emily moaned and slumped down on her brother’s chest, heaving heavily as she came down from her orgasm. Eric kissed his sister on the lips. Eric kissed her passionately as she moaned into his lips.

Amanda watched her daughter fuck her daughter and she wanted some for herself.

“Want to share with your mother Emily?” she asked.

Emily looked over at her mother and grinned; she slipped off her brother and lay beside him on the bed.

Eric sat up on the bed and let his mother lay down in front of him. His eyes ran over her hot busty body. Her breasts had some sag in them but that was to be expected when you have tits as big as his mother’s.

His eyes moved down to her wet pussy and his still hard cock throbbed. His mother was watching her son look at her and enjoying the look of lust in his eyes.

Amanda watched as Eric mounted her, her pussy drooling at the idea of having such a big cock inside of her. Eric rubbed his cock against his mother’s pussy and sank down into her. Mother and son groaned as Eric pushed inch by inch inside his mother.

Emily watched as her brother fucked her mother. She had never seen Eric’s cock fill a pussy from this angle and she couldn’t believe how hot it looked. Her hand moved down to her dewy box as she watched the scene before her. Eric grunted as he fucked his mother. He fucked her hard and deep as he filled her with every inch of his ten inch cock.

Amanda’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and she pushed back into the pillows beneath her as her son gave her the fucking of her life. Her husband had a big cock but it wasn’t as big as Eric’s.

Eric sawed in and out of his mom’s pussy. He fucked her balls deep as he felt his orgasm mount.

Amanda looked up at her son, “fuck me Eric….fuck your mother….mmmmm yes baby….fuck your mother…..give me all of that cock!!” she yelled.

Eric grunted as his mother encouraged him on. He fucked her harder and harder, pounding his mother’s pussy. “Mmmm fuck yes mom….your pussy is so hot….so wet…..you feel so good,” he groaned.

Amanda grinned devilishly and clamped down on her son’s cock. Eric moaned loudly and exploded in his mom’s pussy.

Amanda groaned in pleasure as her son started to cum inside of her, loving the sensation of his cumming flooding her sex canal. She bit her lip and started to cum with the biggest cock she’d ever had wedged inside of her. Brother came with mother as they fucked on Emily’s bed.

Emily watched as their orgasms died down. She would have never believed she would one day fuck her brother. She would have never believed she would one day become pregnant because of her brother. She would never believe she would ever have a three some with her mother and brother. But she now believed it was only a matter of time before her father joined the family on the bed….

To be continued….

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers
12