Military School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotchat
hotchat
17 Followers

Bill came out of the kitchen and said, "Want another beer Rick?" He was standing there holding a beer out to me. I took it and downed most of the glass to wash cum from my mouth.

Bo laughed and said, "Shit Bill, after all that the kid still has a hard-on! Guess the party's not over!"

Bill knelt down and took me into his mouth. I was still buzzed from the beer. Bo held the popper to my nose again and I felt the warm rush flow over me. As it did, I started to shoot my load. Bill swallowed every drop. When he was done he looked up at me and said, "See kid....that's the way to suck....don't waste any cum ....get it all."

I was totally spent. My cock was limp and Bo and Bill could tell I was close to getting sick. I said, "Jeez, guys....can I go home now....I don't feel very good."

Bill laughed and said, "Tell ya what.....you promise us a return visit and I will drive ya home.....OK? I think you have been initiated into our little club pretty well tonight.....you promise a return visit and we will cash it in."

All I wanted to do was get out of there and get home. "OK I promise .....really, I will do it again sometime if you will just let me go."

Bo started to get dressed and Bill went into another room and came out in a sweat suit. "You got it.....let's keep this just between us three OK? Let's run down to my car....you will have to tell me how to get to your place."

I pulled my pants on and used a paper towel to wipe the remnants of cum off my shirt and face. I said, "It's not far....let's go...OK?"

Bo left first and Bill drove me home. As we pulled into my driveway Bill said, "Now don't forget, this is just between us. I don't want to have to come back here and tell your parents about how bad you were tonight. Besides ...was it that bad?"

I started to get out of the car and then stopped and said, "I guess it was OK....I just never have sucked a cock before and it was hard to get used to. My roommate and I at school jerk each other off but we never did anything like this. I won't tell....don't worry." With that Bill backed out and drove away.

I quickly went into the house...it was 4:40 AM and I smelled like cum. I got in the bathtub and washed up and then got into bed. As I laid there I remembered the evening. To my amazement my cock started to stiffen as I remembered Bo's cum shooting into my mouth. Believe it or not I jerked off again that night. This time when cum shot toward my face I opened my mouth to receive the small drops as they landed across my chest. I knew I was hooked. This was my beginning at age 18 and a half. I went to sleep thinking of the next time I would see Bill and Bo.

PLEASE write me about this story..... I will respond personally, especially to those who have experienced similar encounters.

hotchat
hotchat
17 Followers
12