Military Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee had become very cold, refusing to let Norbert touch her.

The only time she'd touch him, was when he'd forgotten a chore, or something.

Then of course she'd bend him over a sofa, dragging his pants down for fifty with the cane.

Dee worked even harder on her already quite satisfactory appearance.

The former hippie girl began highlighting her hair, and using very sexy lip gloss, strutting around in front of Norbert.

Always in her very snuggest striped sweaters, tight little denim miniskirts or cute short-shorts with pantyhose and high spike heels.

Lt. Vidalia's wife was usually flirting heavily with the lowliest private in Norb's regiment, or even the grocery boy.

"You don't have to carry the bags, you sweet thing"

Dee would breathe, her chest heaving as she'd stroke the cheek of the pimpled, blushing lad with a long nail.

"Dumbo will do it, he's going to be a seventy year old first lieutenant, since he can't get promoted.

Hell, they may demote him to private, he should get used to carrying grocery bags."

Then Dee would snap her fingers and Norb would slump out behind her, his arms full of groceries, and his head hung low under the boy's amused countenance.

During this period, Dee would go to bed quite often in the flimsiest of nightgowns and lingerie underwear, forbidding Norbert to touch her.

"I'm not attracted to C minus boys, it's not exciting screwing someone who can't get a simple promotion...you should go smoke your pot and leave me alone."

Dee insisted of course that Norbert come to bed naked, and occasionally while she was still awake, she'd notice his hard cock.

Poor suffering Norb, as he was subject to her gorgeous body right next to him in the best that Frederick's of Hollywood could offer.

Dee would often then slap Norb's penis, or even scratch it savagely.

"How dare you get erect in this bed with me, you no-account, ambitionless pervert?" It was very difficult for Norbert, even when he took several showers before going to bed.

Then, one night after Dee was seemingly asleep, Norb attempted to grope Dee anyway, and he just couldn't resist touching one of her adorable breasts.

Dee had awakened suddenly, and grabbed Norb's penis and twisted it, eliciting a howl from the young lieutenant.

Then she had kicked Norbert out of bed, flailing him with a pillow.

Norbert had spent the rest of the night handcuffed to the sink in the bathroom, cowering naked on the cold tiles.

The next night, Dee had handcuffed Norbert's hands to the head of the bed which neatly kept him from touching her, and also prevented him from being able to touch himself.

During the night Dee would, supposedly in her sleep, turn over and rub Norb's cock all night long, playing with his penis while dozing, or grinding her pantied crotch against his stiff cock.

Then she would awaken, four or five times during the night and see Norb erect again, and begin slapping him.

Finally he'd sob that he was sorry, and she'd go back to "sleep" and begin grinding against Norbert once more.

This had kept Norbert in a state of perpetual horniness, and he couldn't relieve it, at home he couldn't jerk off.

And at work if an officer had been caught jerking off in a bathroom stall, his career was pretty much over.

Once or twice Norbert had jerked off in a gas station bathroom but that was about it.

Finally, in tears, he'd begged Dee to tell him what she wanted, and then, amazingly, his work had become ship-shape.

Dee would call Colonel Herries and ask him how Norb was doing, and as long as Norbert was working hard, it seemed that Dee was all over him/

Dee was still being a vicious punisher at times, still teasing Norb mercilessly, but also kissing him, hugging him, necking with him, and being very bed-playful.

So and thus Norbert had become a good officer. It looked like when he came up for review his promotion would be imminent.

And it didn't hurt that Dee occasionally met Colonel Herries at the Motel 6 just to keep the old boy cheerful!

Now, tied to the bed, Norbert reluctantly admitted that Dee was right, as she alternately stroked and whacked him with the forbidding belt.

"Darling you know I wouldn't do anything that wasn't for your own good, right?" Dee said with a smile as she lifted the belt for punishment once more.

Whack! The strop landed again on Norbert's tender penis, bursting a blister that had been left earlier by the cruel razor strop. Norb bellowed loudly, weeping in protest.

"God, honey, you sound like my Baby Alive doll, pull a string and it cries." Dee said, but even this insult didn't seem to get to her traumatized husband.

Norb was in agony. It wasn't as if Dee had never punished Norb's penis before.

Now and then, when she'd caught him smoking, she'd smoke a few herself, putting out the butts severely on the tip of his agonized penis.

Once at Club Scourge, Norb's dick had been a human target for the Dominatrixe's Dart's League, and Dee and her friends had hit the poor thing with a number of the cruel metal quoits.

It had been especially hard for Norbert since all of him, except for his cock and balls were behind a wall, and only his genitals had been poked through the hole.

He'd had to stand there, in mystery, and then all of a sudden feel a horrible bit of metal stab into his soft penile skin.

Fortunately, Norb's cock and balls had only been the bullseye, and most of the women had been a little drunk and not great aimers, and they'd just hit the circles that surrounded his unfortunate genitals.

It had been unbelievable, because after the stinging tips had hit his penis once or twice, it would be completely limp.

And then Dee or one of the other girls would call for a break and massage his penis into full hardness once again, before bringing on the darts once again!

This wasn't the worst of Norb's cock and ball torture, but it had certainly been significant.

And then recently, Norbert and Dee had been preparing to attend a ball at the Officer's Club.

Then Dee, noting Norb's satisfaction at how completely great he looked dressed up in his full military uniform, complete with medals, had ordered poor Norbert to strip naked and stand with his chest out.

Then, in her cocktail dress, Dee had whacked him across the nipples with a whippy cane, and after Norb had fallen down and held his chest, crying, Dee had ordered him to arise again.

Then Dee had whacked his cock with the cane about five times, before allowing Norb to wipe away his tears and put his dress greens back on.

And then there was that picnic, right after Norb had graduated from West Point.

Dee had hated Norb's prep-school friends, and thought they were responsible for his alcoholic, pot-addled state.

But they were all so devoted to each other, and there were a few adoring ex-girlfriends of Norb's there.

Somehow, Dee had somehow gotten a hold of a jar filled with honeybees, hornets and wasps, and had coaxed Norbert away from his friends into the forest for some "fun."

There, she'd ordered him to strip naked and she'd stuck his penis in the jar.

And then Dee had whacked it enthusiastically, and the bees, hornets and wasps had stung poor Norbert's cock until he'd cried and howled.

Norb's friends and ex-girlfriends had run into the wood to see the great Norbert "Viper" Vidalia, rolling around naked on the ground.

See him holding his crotch and crying and screaming. Dee had looked at them puzzled (having tossed the jar and released the bees) and said

"I don't know what it is, it just comes over him sometimes...it's a weird way of jerking off." And that had been the end of Norb's association with his loser friends

Now, Norbert was crying wildly as his penis looked quite savaged by the strop, but Dee was equal to comforting him.

Dee's soft fingers found his cock and began stroking and tickling, and the sobs became pants and moans.

"Honey, you know that you need to be bound and punished and humiliated now and then." Dee's fingers rapidly pulled his foreskin up and down as she waved her breasts at Norbert.

"Your parents gave you this bullshit ego that really is way too full."

It was true, Norbert's parents were good liberals, and they'd given Norb everything any kid could ask for, toys, splendid education, motorcycle by seventh grade.

Then a Platinum card his sophomore year of high school, brand-new BMW on his sixteenth birthday, and a continual trust fund.

Norbert had rewarded their kindness with addictions to pot and cocaine, pregnant waitresses, several school expulsions, juvenile delinquency and one unfortunate pre-college trip to a reformatory.

Dee had had her hands full in reforming the slacker.

Now Dee leaned over and licked the tip of Norbert's penis, and he panted wildly.

"I have to punish you now and then so you won't believe that you're like, the second coming of Christ, you know?"

Dee waved her bare nipples in Norbert's face, and he gasped

"Thank you for disciplining me, Miss Dee." That's more like it, Dee thought as she looked compassionately in Norb's eyes. "I know it's hard, honey."

But then Dee briskly buttoned up her bra and stepped back.

"But you understand about being a good officer, don't you?" Dee picked up the strop, waving it in her hand.

"I know you're strict yourself, because Cheryl, Major Antonelli's wife and I were driving past the base just last week and we saw you pushing some poor boy's head in the sand...Private Linton."

Dee landed the strop severely on Norbert's cock again as she pronounced the "Lin" in "Linton".

"Dear I don't know how you know the man's name, but yes, we have to be a little tough on the men to keep them in shape"

Norb protested. "I guess I've been written up once or twice for being a little excessive, but they need the discipline.

Private Linton had behaved badly."

Dee began massaging Norbert's cock slowly, as she threw the strap down.

Up and down went her forefinger and thumb, the red nails shimmering as Norb's cock got a full stroking. "Darling" Dee said in her soft voice.

"As Private Linton tells it, you did this to him because he fell asleep in a munitions class or something."

Dee suddenly grabbed Norb's scrotal sack and twisted it, scratching his cock savagely with her long nails.

"You, who can't even remember to pick up my dry cleaning.

You,who Colonel Herries tells me is known as Lieutenant Marijuana Maintenance, is punishing that poor boy."

"You made him dig his face in the dirt, eyes and mouth open, because he fell asleep, the poor child."

Norb was wondering how the hell she knew all this. Had she talked to Private Linton.

He was smiling inwardly thinking of her referring to the private as a "child", Linton being nearly a year older than either Norbert or Dee.

Dee put her right hand around Norbert's balls and began pulling up and down on his shaft with her left.

Norbert breathed in, in ecstasy, as her soft hands manipulated his cock.

"Poor Brian told me that you've been down on him since his transfer to Germany, dear."

Dee slowly pulled a long nail down the side of Norb's shaft as he wondered how his wife had gotten on a first name basis with Private Brian Linton.

"He tells me you and the sergeants make fun of him in front of all the other men, dearest, is that true?"

How the hell does she know all this? Norbert wondered.

Norbert was gasping and panting now, he felt like he might be about to orgasm soon, she was toying so expertly with his severely abused and neglected penis.

"Honey, you have to understand" Norb managed to say "In every regiment there is a fuck-up, what whe call the company "goat".

Linton's the bad example. He's the one we rag on a little bit.

It's to keep the rest of the men in shape. And Linton will work out, or he'll wash out of the service, one or the other."

Dee leaned over and licked the tip of Norbert's cock and he gasped. " And Linton's not doing all that badly, really.

Although I didn't think he deserved a pass out, and I've been keeping him on base till he straightens up his act, Herries insisted that I give Linton a complete weekend pass on Friday."

You bet Herries insisted, thought Dee. Herries had finagled it after Dee had asked him, the old lech would do anything for her now. Norb continued

"The kid is starting to get more confidence, because his love life is getting better!"

"I think he went to some little inn in Heidelberg with a mystery girl." Norb gasped and breathed in, as Dee's fingers rapidly played around his scrotum.

"He had a better weekend than I did, babe..you were at that pottery convention all weekend yourself."

Dee giggled, remembering Private Brian Linton rolling around in bed with her all weekend long.

He looked much better, the poor private did, when she'd sent him back to base Monday morning.

The evening went on. At one point, Dee taped Norbert's penis to his stomach.

Tying Norb's ankles to the bedposts holding his wrist cuffs, and then the belt buckle began landing on Norb's exposed balls, to the point that he saw stars.

But he held on, biting his lip, because he knew he would eventually be the beneficiary of the promised blowjob...at seven-thirty...

Three hours since the razor strop session started, Dee said to Norb "You've got to get up soon, to get ready for going to dinner at our friend's house, dear.

"But what about the blowjob?" Norb asked.

"Yes, how right you are!" Dee remembered. She went into the other room for half an hour and Norbert heard her talking on the telephone. Norbert was startled as Dee came back into the room.

"Remember, I said if you put up with all my punishments, some lucky guy would get a blowjob...and now it's going to happen!"

Norbert closed his eyes and tried not to pay attention as Private Linton came into the room and unzipped his pants.