Milk and Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That broke the dam, and she started crying on my red Terrapins hoodie. I lightly rubbed her back and tried to calm her down.

"Shh, honey," I said. "I don't want to wake your dad. Him stabbing me in the neck for making you cry would be a pretty craptastic ending to this otherwise awesome day."

She started laughing through the tears. Then she leaned up and kissed me, and within 10 seconds, the mood in the room changed. I'd been half-hard since we'd started hugging, and now her hands were roaming all over my body. One of them got particularly adventurous and disappeared inside my sweat pants.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shh," she said. "If you think my dad would have been angry before, just wait and see what happens if he catches me doing this."

Before I could ask what exactly 'this' was, she hooked her fingers inside the waistband of my pants and pulled them down. She sank to her knees on the kitchen floor, fishing my cock out of my boxers as she knelt. I wanted to say something, but when she wrapped her soft, kissable lips around the head of my cock, it got caught in my throat.

"Fuck, Brittany," I said, moving my hand into her hair. The shock of the initial sensation wore off, and I at least came back to my senses enough to caution her.

"They could walk in here at any minute, babe."

"A nuclear explosion wouldn't wake my dad up," she said. "And the floors creak a little, so we'll have some warning. But if you're that worried about it... you better stop distracting me. Because I'm not stopping until I'm finished." That ended any protest I might have countered with, and I just sagged back against the sink and enjoyed it. I'd been riled up ever since our shower this morning, and spending all day close to her but not being able to touch her had driven me insane. I didn't think it would take very long, and I hadn't counted on her being this skilled at it.

"God, that feels good," I muttered. She purred at the compliment but never quit working on me. Her lips felt heavenly sliding up and down my shaft, and when her tongue flicked back and forth over the head, I had to bite my lip to keep from shouting her name. Her tongue ring was working wonders on the underside of my cock, the sharp contrast between the silky smoothness of her tongue and the hard metal sending my nerves into a frenzy.

She tried mightily to take me all the way in, and though she came up an inch or so short, she'd gone farther than any other woman had before. I tightened my grip on her hair, and before long, I was past the point of no return. I managed to warn her this time, though.

"Brittany, I'm gonna cum," I half whispered. She looked up at me with those piercing blue eyes, and that was it. I came in her mouth, blasting shot after shot against her tongue. The orgasm was so intense that my knees started to buckle, so I gripped the edge of the counter to stay vertical. I felt like I came a half-gallon, but Brittany never gagged and didn't lose a single drop.

When she was satisfied that she'd gotten all I had to give, she grinned and stood up, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I know some guys think it's gross," she said. "But will you kiss me?"

I didn't have to think about it. "Fuck, yes, I will kiss you," I replied. I pushed her back against the refrigerator and attacked her mouth with mine. She'd swallowed my cum by now, but I still detected a slightly thick, salty residue on her tongue. I didn't care.

After a minute or two, I felt her rubbing her crotch against my bare leg.

"Somebody wants me to return the favor," I teased.

"I'll get myself off just like this in a minute," she moaned. "You don't have to."

"Of course I don't." With that, I pulled my pants up and carried her toward the living room. Before I could get there, though, I spotted a doorway with something hanging over it. The same something had been hanging in my house and was partially the reason I was even here.

"Look," Brittany said, looking at the same thing I was. "Mistletoe."

"They say you have to kiss a girl if you get her under the mistletoe," I said, lowering her to the ground. "They never said where you have to kiss her."

I pulled her gray shorts off and was pleasantly surprised to find she was wearing no panties underneath. I wanted to tease her. I wanted to prolong her anticipation by just staring at her beautiful pussy for a few moments. I wanted to drive her crazy, darting my eyes back and forth between her pussy and her face, licking my lips as her patience slowly evaporated.

I wanted to. But her pussy lips, glistening in the blinking lights from the tree, looked so damn mouth-watering. She was more than just a little turned on, too, and when her scent reached my nose, I could no longer resist. I started below her pussy, just inches above her ass, and slowly trailed my tongue north. I dipped it inside her, to confirm that she tasted as good as she looked. I used it to bathe both lips, and by the time I finally made it to her clit, she was thrashing around wildly and doing her best not to make too much noise.

"You fucker," she gasped. "Stop teasing."

"Um," I said, pretending to consider it. While I did, my mouth hovered inches above her, my breath landing directly on her clit. "No."

I snaked my free hand up under her shirt and lazily toyed with her nipples while I took my time between her legs. I knew there was a chance we might get caught, but this was my first time going down on her, and I wanted to make it special.

"Don't you like what I'm doing?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Fuck," she uttered. "You know I do. I could let you do this all night, Kevin. It's just--"

I didn't want her to finish the thought, so I gave her something else to dwell on. I slipped two fingers deep inside her and torqued my wrist back and forth. It wasn't an easy motion to make because she was pretty damn tight, but the way she thrashed around under me made it all worth it.

"You're going to kill me," she panted. She wrapped her legs around my broad shoulders in an attempt to keep me pulled tight against her, and though I could have easily broken her grip, I decided to oblige her. I'd been toying with her for 10 minutes now, and that was plenty long enough to be tempting fate.

I dug my tongue as deep into her steamy, dripping pussy as I could, simultaneously rubbing my nose back and forth against her clit. The back of her hand flew up to her mouth just in time to stifle a scream that would have woken up my parents, much less hers. Her feet were at the base of my skull, bound and determined not to let me move until she'd come down from her peak.

"Where the," she gasped, "did you.. learn?"

"One of my first real girlfriends," I told her. "My second year of pro ball, in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She swung both ways, and always had a woman on the side. She taught me exactly what she liked, and I watched her use those same techniques on a few of her girlfriends, too. As well as they worked for her, I figured I should remember them. They've served me well."

Her eyes widened a little.

"I told you I was adventurous," I said. "I just want to be included in all the wild debauchery."

"I'll keep that in mind, Mr. Collins," she grinned, standing up and walking into the living room. I followed her, until we were standing facing each other in the middle of the room. "I'd love to explore all of that with you. But for right now, I want you to make love to me."

Before I could respond, she raised her hand up. "That doesn't mean you love me, I get it," she said. I could feel another of her rambles coming on. "I just feel a deep connection to you, and I want you to be gentle and tender with me, and all the other things I've never really experienced, and --"

"Shh," I said, placing a finger gently on her lips and leaning down to her ear to whisper. "I know just the place."

I took her hand and led her over to a spot on the floor, just a foot or two away from the Christmas tree. I quickly took off my sweats and laid down on my back as Brittany pulled off her shirt. She realized what I wanted and smiled widely as she straddled my knees.

"This is so naughty," she said, holding my cock in place as she slowly lowered herself onto it.

"But it's so fucking nice," I grunted. It felt like a raging wildfire was engulfing me, as the heat from deep inside her radiated over my body. It took her a minute or two to fit all of me inside her, and once she had it, she didn't want to move. She was flexing her inner muscles around my cock, milking me without visibly moving a muscle.

"God, you're big," she said.

"And you're a liar," I countered. "This pussy is way too tight to have had a kid."

She smiled and lifted herself all the way up, until little more than my tip remained inside. She stayed there a minute, balancing on her tip-toes before forcibly slamming her diminutive body back down onto mine.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuck," she moaned, collapsing on my chest. "So fucking good."

We fell into an easy rhythm for the next few minutes. She laid on top of me and gyrated her hips up and down, taking me as slowly or as quickly as she wanted. Just as she wanted, it was incredibly tender. I planted kisses all over her face and neck, then nibbled down her collarbone to her shoulders. My hands roamed all over her back before moving lower and cupping her supple ass cheeks.

"You have such an amazing body, Brittany," I whispered.

"It's all yours," she whispered back.

"Best Christmas present ever," I said, echoing my sentiment from the morning.

"I don't know if I should say thank you or you're welcome," she said. "Your present for me is pretty fucking spectacular, too."

My hands moved to her hips and sped her up a little. Her breaths were quicker and more shallow, and her fair complexion had flushed slightly.

"That's it, sexy," I muttered, so softly that she might not have understood had she not been staring into my eyes. "I want you to cum for me. I want you to make yourself cum on my cock."

She increased the pace on her own, and within a minute or so her head was buried in my shoulder, my skin providing the only muffler for her cries as she came. It wasn't as intense as the last one, and hopefully, it wasn't as intense as the next one would be.

"I love how you make my body feel," she said. "I love how you make me feel."

"Let me make you feel better," I said. Without pulling out of her, I rolled us both over, planting her young, tight body on the skirt under the Christmas tree. I could feel the fake pine needles tickling my back as I stared down at her.

"Wow," she said. "Under the tree and everything. You really are my Christmas present now."

"And you're mine."

"I am," she said, giggling. "I'm already unwrapped, too. All you have to do now is play with me."

"Gladly, baby," I said, lifting my hips up and driving them back down. It wasn't hard and forceful, but it was firm. My strokes were slow but meaningful. I tried to make her feel every inch as I slid back and forth inside her. I just laid on top of her for the first few minutes, crushing her breasts against my chest and reveling in how small she felt underneath me. I didn't want to suffocate her, though, so I pushed up onto my elbows to take some of my weight off of her.

When I looked down at her, I damn near lost all control and came right there.

She was angelic.

The lights from the tree blinked and flickered, lighting her face with an entrancing kaleidoscope of color. Her mouth was just slightly open, and I could see a tiny glare where the lights caught the ring in her tongue. Her cheeks were flushed, and her small hoop earrings laid in her hair. Her eyes were closed, but when she felt my weight lift, they opened and locked right onto me. There was a look there that I could only describe with one word, and my amazement at that little revelation just strengthened my attraction to her.

"You're so beautiful," I said. "You're making it hard to concentrate."

"You're a big boy," she said, the double meaning in her words crystal clear. "You'll find a way."

My lips met hers, and we kissed passionately as I continued to pump in and out of her. I relished the way her moans got lost in our mouths, the way she grunted each time I bottomed out deep inside her, the way she dug her heels into the back of my thighs.

"Oh, God, Kevin," she said. "This is better than I always thought it would be. I think I'm going to cum again, baby."

Something about that didn't seem right, but my libido was in charge, and it immediately skipped to the last thing she said.

"Do it," I ordered. I kept the same steady motion throughout her orgasm, but as soon as she started to come down from it, I picked up my pace. It was my turn to get off, and I wanted her to cum with me.

"Just one more, baby," I said, groaning as she flexed her inner muscles. She was already tight, but when she did that, she felt like vise grips. She bit her lip to stop from crying out, but once she was used to the faster pace, she started talking dirty.

"Are you gonna cum in me, Kevin?" she asked, faking shyness with her smile. "Because I would like that. Would you like that, Kevin?"

The way she kept using my name was driving me batshit crazy.

"I'm so close again, Kevin," she continued. "Feeling your cock erupt inside me, shooting your hot cum all over my insides, I think that would help me cum for you."

I really started giving it to her, ignoring the loud slapping noises our hips made as they collided repeatedly. She leaned into my ear for the next part.

"Please, Kevin," she whispered. "I want to be a good little slut and cum for you again, but I just need a little help."

She leaned back and grinned mischievously at me, but when I pulled one hand up and clamped my fingers over her right nipple, her eyes rolled back in her head and she growled. Her pussy started spasming, and that pushed me over the limit.

"Cumming," I managed to eke out, just before the sensations hit me.

"Yes, baby," she gasped, clearly in the throes of her own ecstasy. I closed my eyes tightly, and the stars I saw mixed with the spots left by the Christmas lights to put on an interesting fireworks display as I exploded. I took one more hard stroke and stayed buried inside her, feeling my cock pulse as torrents of my cum flowed into her pussy.

I felt her hands lazily roaming over my back as we both relaxed. I kissed her shoulders while I regained my strength. When I was ready, I pushed myself off of her, my cock slipping out of her as I went. The moment it was out, I wished I was back inside of her.

"Merry Christmas," we said simultaneously.

*********************

A voice was screaming at me, telling me something wasn't right. I couldn't understand exactly what it was saying, as it was trapped under layers of dreamland haze, but it was pretty persistent.

I tried to figure out where I was. I was standing on a balcony, looking out on a bustling city. Horns were honking everywhere, but there was another noise, too, independent from the voice shouting at me. It took me a minute to place it, but then I realized what it was.

It was a prayer call, emanating from the external loudspeakers at a nearby mosque. Several times during the day, they would play throughout the city, and the Muslim residents would stop what they were doing and pray. It was like that in most Islamic countries, including the one I'd lived in for two years when I was younger, Turkey.

That's where I was. I was standing on the patio of the ninth-floor apartment we'd rented when we'd lived in Turkey.

That word bounced around in my fatigue-soaked brain a few more times, and each time it ricocheted off one of the walls in my mind, the screaming voice got clearer.

"How the hell did she know you lived in Turkey??"

I woke with a start, the voice still ringing in my head and asking a question that I hadn't even realized needed to be asked until now. As I gave it more thought, things started to click into place.

Brittany had told her mom that I had milk and cookies on my first date, when I lived in Turkey. I remembered telling Brittany about my first date, of course. But I'd never told her I lived in Turkey at the time.

I'd complimented her mom on the food, and she told me her last name wasn't Morgan, it was Pacheco. I remembered thinking the name was familiar, but not being able to place it.

I could place it now. My first date, the one I'd had in eighth grade in Turkey, the one with a third-grader my friends dared me to ask to be my girlfriend.. the girl's name was Rita.

Rita Pacheco.

Oh. Fuck.

I was on the couch in their living room. Dawn was just starting to break outside, and I heard no other movements in the house. Somehow we'd managed to not wake anyone up with our lovemaking, and she'd snuck back to her room while I crashed out on the couch. That couldn't have been more than 6 hours ago.

My overnight bag was in Brittany's room, so I was armed with a good excuse as I padded down the hallway. The door was cracked, so I pushed it open and slipped in noiselessly. She wore the same T-shirt from last night but nothing else as she lay there, peacefully slumbering on top of the covers. She held her pillow vertically, like she was cuddling with a teddy bear. I watched her side rise and fall as she slept, and for a moment, I was mesmerized.

Fuck, she was beautiful. If I'd let it, my imagination could have played full-length movies of the things I wanted to do to her, if I could only just slide up behind her in bed.

That wasn't why I'd come to her room, though. There was only one thing about all this that didn't add up, and I wanted to figure it out. Using the light from my cell phone, I scanned back and forth over her bedroom walls until I found what I wanted. Hanging next to her desk were her diploma from Fossil Ridge High School and her college degree, a Bachelors in Marketing from UT-Arlington.

They were both issued to Brittany Margarita Pacheco. Margarita could be easily shortened to Rita.

"I need to tell you something." I turned to look at her. She hadn't moved from when I first entered her room, and I started to wonder if maybe I'd just imagined her talking to me when I saw her leg move.

"When did you stop using your middle name and start using Brittany?"

"Right after we left Turkey," she said. Her voice was full of acceptance, as if she knew I had figured it out. "Margarita was my grandma's name, on my dad's side. She died a few months after Alicia was born. Everyone called her Rita, and they always called me that, too. I decided in fifth grade to start going by Brittany."

"Ok," I said. I just stood there dumbly, not sure what to do.

"When did you figure it out?"

"I didn't realize it until this morning," I said. "Last night, you were teasing me in front of your mom about my first date, and how it was in Turkey. I never told you that."

She smacked her forehead with her palm.

"Once I remembered that, other things clicked. Your maiden name. I knew it sounded familiar, I just didn't know why. And I knew I hadn't told you my last name at the store, but I didn't know how else you'd know it. Then last night, you said it was better than you'd always dreamed. That's not how you talk about a stranger you just met two days ago."

"I wanted to tell you the first time we talked," she said. "I wanted to tell you the second time we met, too. And after we woke up at your house, with your cat on my legs. Hell, I was seriously hoping you'd figure it out last night when my mom told you her last name."

I remembered the look of expectation she'd given me right then.

"Why didn't you?" I asked.

"I was nervous at first," she explained. "By the time the nerves wore off, there was such obvious chemistry between us, and I was scared of damaging it."

1...345678