Milk and Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't even thought about it that way.

"I told you, honesty was the biggest reason I tracked you down. I never thought of it as lying to you, if that's any consolation. I know how it seems that way now, but I always planned on telling you the truth. I was just trying to find a way to do it that wouldn't ruin what we'd already started to build. I honestly never expected the feelings to grow as quickly as they did. I've really never been that--"

I put a finger to her lips.

"You are so fucking sexy when you start to ramble."

Our clothes flew off at a record pace. We made use of both couches, and I even fucked her on top of the bar. She was dirty and kinky and flexible and way more into giving than receiving, and I saw in her the potential for the kind of sex life I'd always wanted. Our lovemaking the night before had been perfect, but the raw, unbridled passion we were unleashing on one another now was just as exquisite.

Of course, it ended just like last night had begun -- me laying on the floor between the two couches, with her rocking up and down on me, my cock buried to the hilt inside of her. The only difference this time is that when she came, I did too.

*******************

"Kevin," the voice boomed over the loudspeaker, waking me up. It was Tommy, from the cockpit. "Starting our descent now, brother. On the ground in about 15 minutes."

Brittany was still wonderfully settled on top of me. Her weight felt better than I could have ever imagined. My cock was still inside her.

"I need to tell you something," her voice croaked. It was the same exact thing she'd said this morning, when I found out who she really was. My mind started to race with the possibilities of what she could be keeping from me now.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," she finished. She looked at me and smirked when she saw my look of worry evaporate. "I had you going there for a minute, didn't I?"

"Such a little brat," I said, tossing her off of me and rolling on top of her. "I was about to tell you that I feel the same. But just for that, I'm not going to."

I got up and started putting my clothes back on. She lay there for a moment, clearly expecting me to say something more, but I didn't.

"Kevin, that's not fair," she said. "You can't play with these things."

"Brittany," I said. "I think a tiny little part of me fell in love with you the moment you told me I forgot my breath mints. A little more went the next day, when I learned about your ketchup addiction. And it's just kept going ever since. I can't say I'm in love with you yet, baby. It's been three days. But I can see myself getting there."

She beamed back at me and we finished dressing in silence. We joined Alicia and Alice up front, and I was holding the darling little girl in my arms when the plane touched down.

"Welcome to Salisbury, Maryland," Tommy said, as I'd instructed him to do. "The temperature here is colder than an eskimo's ass, and if there isn't snow on the ground yet, just wait, it's probably coming. I'm told your party is waiting right inside the FBO. This was a great flight, but I'm guessing y'all enjoyed it even more than we did. Thanks for flying Mile High West."

Brittany laughed throughout his monologue, but she started giggling uncontrollably when he hit the end.

"I didn't even think about it, but I guess I'm in the club now," she said.

"We both are," I said. "That was a first for me, too."

"You're taking me home with you!" she continued when the reality of where we were going sank in.

"I met your family yesterday," I said. "Only fair that you meet mine. Again."

My mom and dad were sitting on a couch inside when we walked in.

"Mom, you remember Rita Pacheco, of first date infamy, don't you?" My mom's eyes lit up when she saw her. "She's going by Brittany now, but it's her. Brittany, this is my mom. You called her Mrs. Collins then, but I'm guessing she'd be fine with Cindy now. And my dad, Max."

"Little Rita Pacheco," my mom said. "I never liked what my boy did to you back then. I hope you make him pay for it for a long time."

"Oh, I think we're even now," Brittany said, giggling at the attention. My mom looked the question at me.

"Long story," I said. "Another time."

"And who is this little one?" my dad asked as Alicia grasped onto Brittany's leg.

"My daughter, Alicia," she said, picking her up. "Kevin insisted she make the trip."

"Of course he did," my mom said. "He's always wanted kids."

I rolled my eyes as we made our way out to the car. The ride back to my parents' house was a short one. Brittany's eyes went wide when she saw the house; a three-story mini-mansion that sat on 30 acres about a half-mile from the Wicomico River.

"When we lived in Izmir, my dad was in charge of all of the financial dealings for the entire base," I explained. "Now, he's in charge of all the financial dealings for the local medical center."

Janet, my sister, met us at the door. She was there for the famous first date as well.

"I remember you," Janet said, giving her a hug. "You were so tiny back then."

"Not a lot bigger now," Brittany giggled. "I remember you laughed at me the day he broke up with me."

"Yeah, well, he's not the only one who did stupid things in his youth," Janet said. "I should have been kicking his ass. Back then, having a girlfriend five years younger was absurd."

"Now, at my age, it earns you respect," I said. They both giggled.

"Mom says you make him happy," Janet said. "That's all that matters to me." They hugged, and Janet disappeared down the hall.

"I'll take Alicia to the guest bedroom and get her situated," my mom said. "Go into the kitchen. There's a present for you two."

Everyone shuffled into the back of the house, and it was completely silent at last. "This is insane," Brittany chuckled, hugging me tightly. "I love it."

"Certainly not what I was expecting to be doing for Christmas last week," I agreed. "Let's go see what my mom's talking about."

I should have expected it, but somehow, it took me by surprise. Brittany just laughed heartily. On the table were a plate of Chips Ahoy cookies and two glasses of milk.

"I propose a toast," I said, taking one of the cookies and dunking it. "To conniving girlfriends."

Brittany giggled. I held the cookie up to her lips, and she took a bite. Then she grabbed a new cookie and dunked it.

"To second first dates," she said. I took a bite of her cookie.

We put the glasses down, and I held her tight as we danced to music only we could hear. I buried my nose in her hair and muttered.

"To milk and cookies."

Again, this is my entry in the 2012 Winter Holidays contest. This is my first contest entry, and I don't write short, so, the one-chapter limit made this a very long chapter. Thanks for getting this far. If you liked it, vote, comment and send me feedback! I promise.. going back to the Brad series now!

1...345678