Milk and Cookies for Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,453 Followers

It was just passed midnight when I pulled into the drive. I sat for a few minutes, preparing myself in case Mom and Dad were still up and started in on questions. As I had done many times in my teenage years, I very quietly unlocked the front door and tried to silently open and close the door. My head was still spinning as I did so. I shucked off my winter coat and draped it over a chair in the hall and then slipped out of my heels. Slowly I padded down the hallway, freezing in place as I reached the banister and heard my parents talking in the living room.

I glanced that way and could see Dad with his back to me, sitting in his lounger – Perry and Bing playing on the stereo. Mom was standing at his side, rubbing the back of his neck and being sympathetic...sort of. "You might as well face facts, honey. She's all grown up now – you're more likely to get a blow job from Erica than to get her to be your little girl. It would be a hell of a lot better treat than milk and cookies!"

My eyes went wide at Mom's lewd remark even as Daddy made a sort of guffaw laugh. I shouldn't have been surprised. Mom was always saying things like that – semi-naughty, risqué humor that seemed to be all that was left of her libido. I felt a shiver run the length of my body, emanating outward from my still aroused pussy. Even the ribald humor of my mother tickled the fancy of my drugged sex drive.

Daddy let out another long suffering sigh and then shifted the focus of his conversation. "Speaking of blow jobs, it is Christmas, Evvie..." He let the rest go unsaid.

Mom gave a sigh of her own. "We've been over that, John. I'm done with all that. I'm not going to pretend I enjoy it, even for your sake. Get on the computer and watch some porn and jack off if you want...or ask your grown up daughter for a blowjob when she gets home. You've got a better shot at it with Erica than me."

Daddy laughed again and I started to giggle, but clamped a hand over my mouth before any sounds got out...or so I hoped. I quickly and quietly slipped up the stairs and crept into my bedroom. I collapsed onto the bed – not bothering to undress as the room began to whirl around me. I tried to keep my mind off the swirlies, trying to make sense of Mom's jokes. Honestly, I can't believe what comes out of her mouth sometimes.

The dizziness began to subside, but my horniness seemed to increase and before too long, I slipped hands under my dress to finger and tease my sopping wet cunt as Mom's joking words kept echoing through my head. I suppose like all girls, I've fantasized a bit about my father at one point or another, but nothing like I was dealing with now. My hips bucked upward to meet the downward thrust of fingers invading my slick and sensitive flesh growing more intense with each moment that I pictured myself kneeling in front of Daddy, his cock in my hand and in my mouth.

Unlike Mom, I've derived a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction from sucking cock. I get off on the happy expressions I can put on a man's face and I adore the sensation of that hard, yet soft flesh in my mouth, pulsing under the attention of my tongue. It took a bit of getting used to, but I even enjoy eating cum – astonished to find that no two men taste exactly alike. And I love the fact that once I've made a man cum, I can usually get him hard again and the fuck that follows is usually long and wonderful. My fantasies expanded and I imagined Daddy slipping into my room, naked and hard and me silently spreading my legs while he climbed between my thighs and...

Again, I felt myself nearing climax, but there was a sudden knock at the door and then it opened and Mom came in, just missing me pulling three juice covered fingers from my pussy. I stifled a frustrated moan and squeaked out, "Mom?"

Mom stood in the doorway, something between a frown and an amused smile on her face as she stared down at me. Her brief glance at my crotch triggered a reflex in me to flip down what little of my dress covered my aroused pussy and the smile nearly won out. "I didn't hear you come in, Erica. You're home early – everything all right?"

Part of me wanted to start crying and tell Mommy about the mean kids – Dana and the Smith boy, but part of me hated the thought of an "I told you so," from a parent and I shook my head. "It was boring and I didn't feel all that well and you're right. Dana is different now. I don't think we'll be spending any more time together."

Mom nodded and crossed the room to my bed, motherly concern now on her face. "Are you sick, sweetie? You look a little flushed," she said, reaching out to put the back of her hand against my face. She looked down and I'm sure she could see not only my face, but the sexual flush across my mostly bared chest and no doubt the blood engorged nipples that were trying to poke through my dress and still throbbing at the imagined image of Daddy about to fuck me. "You feel a little feverish, Erica. I hope you're not coming down with something."

I nodded and took a deep breath. "I'm sure I'm alright, Mom. Nothing a good night's sleep won't cure."

Mom nodded, doubt written across her face. "Okay, sweetie." She leaned down and kissed my forehead. As she walked back towards the door, she glanced back and said, "I'm going to bed. Merry Christmas." She started to shut the door and paused and looked back in the room. "If you feel up to it, go down and tell your father, Merry Christmas. If you want, there are some fresh sugar cookies in the kitchen – you might give your daddy a treat. He could sure use some cheering up." She smiled then and I tried not to shiver as I think we were both thinking the same thing about her earlier blow job remarks.

Trying not to let her hear the husky catch in my breath, I nodded and said, "I'll got down on – go downstairs to Daddy in a little bit." If Mom picked up on my little Freudian slip, she didn't give any sign, but I felt my entire body turn bright red as she shut the door.

My need to orgasm became overwhelming – whether it was the drugs or Mom's joking comments, I felt as aroused as I ever had. As I heard the muted closing of my parents' bedroom door, I plunged my fingers back into my cunt and furiously masturbated, thrusting my hips upward to meet the busy thrusts of my fingers.

Incredible images of Daddy naked with an immense erection took up root in my mind alongside a nymphomaniac version of me fucking and sucking and pleasuring my father. It suddenly dawned on me that Daddy was really a sexy guy in a "Father Knows Best" kind of way. Standing right around six feet tall with my black hair going a bit gray and still slender – no significant middle aged paunch, I saw Daddy in a new light and as I imagined his strong, naked body atop mine, his cock about to thrust into my pussy, saying, "Merry Christmas, baby girl," I exploded into an intense orgasm that had me damn near levitating off the sheets – one hand busy squirming fingers inside my throbbing cunt and the other clawing at my breast, fingernails dragging across my aroused nipple.

When I began to come down from my climax, I wiped my face, astounded to feel my cheeks wet with tears and despite having a delicious orgasm, I sensed from the fire between my legs that my need...my hunger for sex had only increased. The thought of going to my father and sucking his cock and fucking his brains out was stronger now and my fingers continued to caress my slick labia as I imagined having the nerve to do it.

Part of me argued that I was still high or stoned on whatever Dana and the Smith boy had dosed me with, but there was a part of me that understood that this was a lot longer in coming – that I had known this moment could happen since the moment I first gave Daddy a hard-on. It didn't really matter – both of us wanted the same thing. I had a moment of epiphany and said aloud for the first time in my life, "I want to fuck my Daddy!" It sounded shocking, but in a good way – as if I was about to break all the rules and that sinning like this would feel really good!

I jumped out of bed, my legs still shaky, but I felt determined somehow to satisfy the fiery hunger between my legs and to make my Daddy happy. I wriggled out of my dress and stood before the full length mirror hanging on my closet door. I grinned at the slut peering back at me. My hair was a wreck, but I think it looked good in that tumbled out of bed way. I was tempted to go downstairs stark naked, but it didn't seem somehow, Christmasy enough.

I opened up a bureau drawer and began pulling out nightgowns, finally pausing when I had a filmy little baby-doll negligee in my hands. It was fire-engine red and see-through. It came with matching bra and panties, but I decided it would work better without them. I slipped them on and looked at myself in the mirror again.

"Meow!" I said aloud – impressed with myself. My breasts were barely obscured by the material, my aureoles and nipples evident if one took a good look – my hairless pussy less so. I turned around and bent over and flashed my twat. I then looked into the mound of shoes in my closet and came up with some nearly matching red high heels and nodded happily when I gazed at myself in the mirror. They made my legs really stand out and even seemed to make the almost crotch high hem of the negligee seem even shorter. Almost perfect, I though, but lacking something.

I scanned the room, feeling my pussy getting wetter by the moment to the point of smelling my own arousal. I spotted my Santa hat on my old writing desk. Putting it on in front of the mirror, I knew I had a winner. "Santa himself would want to fuck this!" I said to myself, moving this way and that.

I slipped quietly out the bedroom door and crept downstairs after pausing for a moment at the top of the stairs – taking a deep breath and asking myself was I really ready to seduce my father. I was nervous, even scared, but my answer to myself was still a resounding yes – I wanted my Daddy something awful.

Daddy's Christmas music was playing and I could see him still in his lounger, reading. I went the other way, slipping into the kitchen and preparing a plate of cookies and a big glass of milk. I carried it to the living room, again pausing in the doorway and working up the nerve to actually walk inside. My nipples were so hard they hurt and my cunt was dripping wet – I could feel warm little trickles of pussy juice running down my thighs. I took a deep breath and stepped inside.

Daddy jumped a little when I said breathily, "Merry Christmas, Daddy," and set the milk and cookies down on the little side table next to his lounger. I leaned down as I did so, offering Daddy a very clear view of my breasts, pushing my breasts together with my arms to create a long valley of cleavage.

"Erica! Um...I didn't hear you come in." Daddy's momentary shock didn't wear off, but rather evolved as he took in my naughty little Christmas nightie. I fought down an excited shiver as I felt his eyes roaming over me.

"I've been home awhile, Daddy," I said, moving in to kiss him on the cheek, my breasts brushing against his arm. "I just want to say I'm sorry and that from now on, I plan to spend every moment of Christmas I can with my daddy!" I looked at him with an expression that I hope expressed the love that was in my heart. Slowly, allowing him to get as good a look at me as possible, I sashayed over to his old stereo, high heels clicking provocatively on the wood floor and bent over to go through the albums on a shelf – offering my father a wonderful glimpse of my bare ass cheeks and my swollen labia.

I picked out one of Daddy's favorite old Christmas albums – full of those old crooners who the more I thought about it, sounded smooth and sexy, and put it on the turntable. I turned and posed for Daddy – giving him a long look at his scantily clad daughter – gratified that there was an immediate response in his pants. I licked my lips as I watched the tent grow in his khaki slacks. Daddy's face was bright red as he brought the lounger from a leaned back position to upright.

I slowly walked back to him – feeling the sexual tension escalate in moments as neither of us said anything. Daddy brought his recliner to an upright position, his mouth open in shock, maybe awe at the sight of me sauntering up to him, an evil grin on my face with even my Santa hat cocked at a sexy angle. I walked right up to him, making him open his legs a bit to make way for me – our knees brushing against each other before I slowly knelt between his thighs.

"I was a bad girl, Daddy, leaving you alone tonight, but I promise I'll make it up to you somehow," I said in a husky voice, placing my hands atop his knees and leaning forward, knowing he could look down the front of my negligee for an almost complete view of my breasts.

"Erica..." Daddy managed to say. "Honey, Mom's gone to bed and I was just about to head that way too." His eyes boggled in his head as he tried to take in every inch of my scantily clad body that he could. ""It's getting late and you should go to, um..." Daddy licked his lips like a man dying of thirst being shown a ice cold bottle of beer and somehow he never managed to complete his train of thought.

"I brought Santa's milk and cookies, Daddy, but I was thinking maybe you wanted something else?" As I spoke, I slid my hands up his thighs, stopping when my right hand covered the long bulge in his slacks. I looked up at him and in my best "Daddy's little girl wants something" voice said, "Does Daddy have a nice big candy cane in his pants? Your little girl's been wanting something big and sweet to suck on!" I gave the bulge a gentle squeeze.

"Oh, God – sweetheart – you shouldn't...your mother...oh my god." Daddy mumbled, his breath growing ragged.

I smiled up at Daddy, giving him a loving stare with my dark brown eyes as my hands moved to undo his belt and pants. "I love you, Daddy and you love me and you've given me so many good Christmas memories, I think it's time you had one too!" My father appeared suddenly helpless, almost like a little boy letting his mother undress him. I undid his trousers and then pulled them and his shorts down, urging him with my hands to rise up so I could tug his pants down to his ankles. I gave a little coo of delight as my father's cock, big, long and proudly erect waved in the open air.

Wrapping my hand around Daddy's thick penis, I raised up a little and said, "I've got all I want for Christmas, now!" before taking Daddy into my mouth, closing my lips around the swollen head and lashing it hungrily with my tongue – never taking my eyes from Daddy's face as I began to suck his dick.

As Chestnuts were roasting on the stereo, I began fondling Daddy's nuts as I sucked and licked his cock, slowly taking more and more of him into my mouth. The look of almost unbelieving terror on Daddy's face softened into a loving, disbelieving smile as I loved up my father's cock. "Oh, Erica," he sighed, reaching out to stroke my dark hair, fingers molding to my head to encourage the up and down movement of my lips on his shaft. Slightly bitter precum almost poured from his cock, my tongue smearing it merrily around the crown of his swollen, pulsating penis.

I happily threw myself into making it the blowjob of Daddy's life – using my tongue to sing my love for him, my lips worshipping the source of my very existence, my entire mouth devoted to pleasuring my wonderful father. I sucked and licked and licked and sucked, feeling torrents of joy wash over me with every groan and gasp and smile that I evoked from my daddy. My pussy was ablaze with need and lust – I could smell myself like some animal in heat – juices raining from my cunt to splatter on my thighs and on the carpet below me.

Daddy's hand on my head tightened its grip, fingers twisting in my long tresses and he groaned, "Erica...Daddy's cumming..." and then an explosion of semen detonated in my mouth as a great wad of Daddy's spunk shot between my tightly clamped lips and it took every bit of skill I had to not choke.

Daddy tasted so different from all the younger men I'd sucked – more smoky and salty, stronger, but so delicious. I sucked furiously, eager to have him try and drown me in his semen. I don't think Daddy jacked off much because there it was a massive load – shot after shot of searing hot sperm – me grunting and groaning my approval and Dad almost sobbing with the pleasure of experiencing his little girl sucking him and swallowing his seed. His hands scrabbled about against the faux leather of his lounger as he squirmed while I tongued and sucked his wonderful cock.

Too soon for me did the flood of semen ebb and fade, but I kept sucking and tonguing his cock, urging it by sheer will to stay erect. Daddy groaned and wiggled against me, gasping, "Too much, baby – Oh God – too sweet – gotta stop now, Erica. Daddy needs to stop!"

As I continued to suck Daddy, I shook my head no, knowing full well how sweetly torturous it felt for my father – his sensitive flesh now registering intense pleasure that bordered on pain, but I wanted more. I wanted – no, needed my Daddy stiff and erect. When I felt his cock begin to flag, I redoubled my efforts and lavished Daddy's cock with every sweet and sinful sensation I could think of to keep him hard, pausing only once in my tonguing and sucking to let him slip from my lips as I said in my best 'little girl pouting voice,' "Stay hard for me, Daddy! I need more of your cum!"

Maybe it was the work of my dancing tongue and hungry mouth. Maybe it was my naughty words. Maybe it was my eyes which never broke contact with my Daddy's face. Maybe it was all those put together, but whatever it was – it worked! Daddy's cock regained its full vigor and was proudly erect!

I let him slip from my mouth again, drool and remnants of his semen dripping from my lips. My pussy was a raging inferno of need and my heart was pounding in my chest. My breath came in ragged bursts. My mouth moved silently, the words, "Fuck me, Daddy," not sufficing for my desires. With a carnal snarl, I leapt up, climbing into Daddy's lap – our arms wrapping around each other as he pulled me to him, our bodies and lips coming together. I felt my Santa hat tumble away as I kissed my Daddy as I had never done before, my tongue spearing into his open mouth only to be greeted by his lusty tongue – our flesh appendages slipping against each other, tasting each other in a way that twelve hours ago I could never have imagined.

The force of my leap into his lap knocked the chair and us into a reclining position. I let my legs, straddling his lap, stretch out behind us, sliding my body down slightly until I felt my father's cock brushing along my left inner thigh. I shifted my hips slightly and felt my labia embrace the long, thick length of Daddy's penis. Daddy gasped into my mouth as he felt his cock being kissed by his daughter's wet and aroused cunt.

He broke that first, wonderful and sinful kiss and looking into my face, moaned, "Oh, Erica, my little girl – I love you, sweetheart."

I felt tears of joy and desire on my cheeks and I finally found the words I needed to say, "I love you too, Daddy! Please, Daddy...fuck me?" Out of sheer instinct, I rolled my hips just enough and then as my father and I gazed awestruck into each other's eyes, I felt the head of his cock enter my wet, clasping opening and we simultaneously came together – thickness sliding slowly inside me – Daddy cock driving into Daughter pussy, deeper and deeper and then I cried out, "YES, I LOVE MY DADDY!"

Daddy's mouth was on mine, squelching out my cries of carnal delight, our tongues performing a dance of love as my father's cock buried itself inside me to the hilt – wiry pubic hairs scratching deliciously against my bald mound. We both became a boiling cauldron of incestuous lust, kissing passionately as I wiggled my hips in ecstasy, impaled by Daddy's cock. My hands tore violently at his sweater vest and his old dress shirt until I could feel naked flesh, his chest hair running through my fingers, little hard pebble-like nipples and his heart beating in time with mine.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,453 Followers