Milk and Cookies for Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,481 Followers

Daddy's hands tore apart the filmy fabric of my negligee until his hands were cupping my breasts, fingers finding and teasing my hard, erect nipples, pinching them viciously until I groaned with pain and pleasure into his mouth. He broke the kiss and pushed me up, shifting our center of gravity more towards our joined loins, forcing his cock even deeper into my pulsating pussy. I whimpered with pleasure as Daddy's lips closed around my swollen right nipple and began to suck and nip on the turgid, blood engorged flesh. I instinctively began to work myself up and down on Daddy's cock, nearly swooning as fresh flowerings of carnal pleasure blossomed all over my body.

Maybe I've had bigger or longer cocks, but no man's penis ever made me feel the way I did at that moment. Daddy seemed perfect inside me – every bit of his shaft and swollen cock head touching me, caressing my slick inner flesh in a way that seemed loving and sinful at the same time, taking me to heights of pleasure I never knew existed. Maybe it was so sweet because it was incest – I don't have a fucking clue, all I knew then and know now was Daddy's cock was the finest thing that ever happened to me.

My orgasm...THE ORGASM I had been longing for all night long began to erupt within me and the world became a blur of swollen cock wormed inside me, my cunt flesh aflame, awash with lust, tongues entangled, breasts squeezed, licked and sucked, flesh, sweaty and slick, salty when licked or kissed. I was on fire, burning – impaled on a fiery pyre that was my father's wonderful cock. I screamed my pleasure into Daddy's open mouth as my world grew incandescent with orgasmic pleasure.

I seemed to lose my balance – falling through an ocean of ecstasy, not realizing for long minutes that as I bounced and flailed in climax that I had literally toppled us out of the chair as we tilted backwards until the chair tipped over onto its back and tumbled us out. I came out of my orgasmic frenzy to find myself straddling daddy, both of us now prone on the lounger's back - the small table next to us toppled with cookies and milk everywhere. It seemed odd, but I didn't really care – as my long sought orgasm faded, I knew I needed more and I resumed riding my father, planting my legs into a squat so I could piston up and down on his long and big shaft!

Daddy lay there, an odd grin on his face as his hands reached up to cup my bouncing breasts, twiddling my nipples with his thumb as I gazed lovingly down at him as his cock filled my sopping wet, quivering pussy again and again. I moved up and down, fast – slow – then fast again, my leg muscles bulging with strain as I again approached orgasm.

As I felt fantastic pleasure sweep me away, Daddy seized hold of me and with his stiff meat buried in my cunt to the root, he rolled me over – the violence of the movement strengthening my orgasm and then taking me to unsuspected heights of carnal joy as he began fucking me with hard, brutal strokes – taking possession of me, making me his with his throbbing cock! Anticipating my cries, Daddy smothered my wails of pleasure with his mouth, again kissing me – our tongues a frenzy of co-joined ecstatic activity. Somehow we seemed to be under the Christmas tree, Daddy shoving into my pussy, the most wonderful present I had ever known.

As the world around me disappeared in a fog of ecstasy, I could only comprehend that it was my father that was giving me such pleasure – that somehow I had made this happen and I never wanted to ever give up this incestuous joy. As I reached the pinnacle of my climax, Daddy showed me my ignorance of pleasure by thrusting hard and deep into my young womb and cumming – flooding my pussy with his hot, sweet seed. As the heat of his semen soaked into my cunt, I finally understood what an orgasm truly was – my body swollen and exploding in indescribable pleasure until the world simply disintegrated, leaving only incestuous bliss and joy beyond measure.

The rest of that blessed early Christmas morning was a series of fractured, but wonderful images – my memories distorted maybe by the drugs or perhaps by the greatest orgasm of my young life. Still, till the day I die, I will treasure those images – finding myself in Daddy's arms, kissing passionately and tenderly, both vowing that this was only the beginning – down on my hands and knees, helping Daddy clean up the spilled milk and cookies, him standing beside me, lifting the lounger upright and his cock, still semi-hard and inches from my face and me impulsively taking him back in my mouth, cleaning his cock of semen and pussy juice – kissing and caressing on the stairs, both of us now naked, my body trembling as his fingers explored and stroked my body – Daddy tucking me into my bed, kissing my mouth, my breasts, my stomach and my still quivering pussy before pulling the covers over me, his last words to me, "Merry Christmas, Erica – Daddy loves you, baby girl," before I faded into the most contented sleep I had ever known.

Christmas morning was always the time for opening presents, but it was almost Christmas noon before either Daddy or I crawled out of our prospective beds – Mom saying nothing, but looking at us with amused expressions. I awoke first and had a cup of coffee with Mom as we waited for Daddy to stir. I had no hangover and shivered with delight with every memory of Daddy and me fucking the night before. I felt all sorts of guilt, certain it was all but stamped on my forehead, but Mom seemed not to notice, talking about Christmas dinner plans and my next semester in school.

When Daddy came in, my heart raced at the sight of him, hair bed-tousled and yawning. Part of me feared that overnight, he would have a change of heart, but he smiled at me in such a way that told me that he still felt the same way about me. We opened presents – nobody getting anything out of the ordinary – Mom and Daddy giving me clothes, CDs, a couple of gift cards and since Mom loved her little jokes, yet another coupon for getting bikini waxes at a local salon. I blushed and then shrugged my shoulders, laughing along with Mom and Daddy and then almost creaming my panties when Daddy, after checking to see Mom's attention was on opening a present, licked his lips lasciviously, letting me know how much he looked forward to eating his daughter's hairless pussy.

When all the presents were opened and the wrapping papers collected, Mom ordered us to get upstairs and cleaned up, telling me to report to her in thirty minutes for kitchen duty and for Daddy to be careful when he drove down to the local convenience store to pick up the eggs she'd forgotten. She got up, looked at us both with both love and amusement in her eyes and said, "I'll be in the kitchen if anybody needs anything."

Daddy and I watched her go and then hurried upstairs, both of us pausing at the door to my bedroom – for a moment standing awkwardly like two teenagers at the end of their first date. Then Daddy took me in his arms and kissed me, backing me up against the closed door, his tongue searching out mine. A fire that had been simmering between my legs since I'd woken up flared anew. I hunched against him, feeling his cock already erect pressing back against my stomach.

"Oh Daddy, I want you so much," I gasped as our kiss ended.

"Me too, Erica," Daddy replied, "Soon baby, but..." he paused as we heard pots being rattled downstairs, "We have our marching orders!" Daddy kissed me again and then turned me towards the bathroom door and gave me a firm, but playful slap on the ass.

I grinned at him as he watched me walk away and for fun, I shed the gown I'd put on after waking up and walked naked to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door. Daddy watched me until I climbed into the shower before retreating back to his and Mom's bedroom and their private bathroom beyond. I took a quick shower, pausing only to rub my soap slick pussy for a few minutes. Afterwards, I dried off, combed the tangles out of my long, black hair and then marched out of the bathroom stark naked into my parents' bedroom. Daddy was in their bathroom, drying himself off, turning at the sound of my entrance.

As I reached the bathroom, I fell to my knees, ignoring the uncomfortable tile floor and took Daddy into my mouth, relishing the feeling of his cock hardening quickly around my lips and tongue. My eyes conveyed to him how much I loved him as much as my mouth moving on his cock did.

"Ohhhhh, my little girl," Daddy sighed as I bobbed my head back and forth, tongue slithering this way and that around his shaft and crown. I kept my eyes locked on Daddy as I sucked him off, but even so, quickly my peripheral vision picked up the naughty and erotic images of me sucking my father's cock in Mom's three part mirror. A thrill ran through me as I realized, Daddy and I looked good like this – that we looked like we were meant to be together sexually.

Daddy was long in cumming, despite my best efforts, our activities from earlier in the morning still tempering his need to cum quickly. After several minutes of lovingly sucking Daddy's penis, Mom hollered up from downstairs, "Hey! Are you guys coming or not?"

Trying not to laugh as I let Daddy's cock slip from my lips, I said in a voice that sounded a bit strange, "Just a couple of more minutes, Mom!" I giggled up at Daddy and then resumed sucking him, being loud, wet noises as I did. Daddy's cock throbbed and pulsed angrily and I knew he was close so I resorted to the one thing I knew men and boys loved more than just about anything. I let Daddy go once more, reaching up to stroke his shaft, slick with my saliva and looked up at him with an expression of eager need on my face and said, "Daddy, please cum on my face!"

Daddy's expression of pure bliss evolved into something more carnal and I knew my words were magic. ""Sweet daughter of mine," Daddy moaned and I could feel the sperm racing up his shaft and then spraying all over my face – jet after jet of hot, creamy semen splattering on my lips, nose, chin and cheeks. Along with my father's groans of pleasure came murmurs of appreciation for my sluttish actions as I stuck my tongue out to catch the last few spurts of his creamy spunk, followed by lip-smacking sounds of satisfaction as I used my fingers to scoop blobs of semen up and eat them off my fingers.

Finally, Daddy hauled me to my feet and kissed me, not caring if I shared my taste and his seed with him as our tongues danced for one last long minute. He turned me around and said, "Thank you, Erica...wow!" He gave me a slap on the ass and added, "Go get dressed – Mom's expecting you."

I did as he said, giving him a nice view of my swaying ass as I headed out. I stopped short when he called to me, adding another command. "No panties, Erica. Daddy has plans for his little girl later on."

He grinned at me in such a way that my knees went weak and I could only nod and reply, "I love you, Daddy!"

I finished cleaning up and then quickly dressed and got downstairs. As I entered the kitchen, Mom, fussing over a half roasted turkey, glanced over at me, nodding approvingly at my red and green sweater dress which molded itself nicely to me, but with a more modest than usual neckline and a hemline that ended only a few inches above my knees. "I was about to give up on you, Erica. How about tackling those potatoes."

I nodded, face slightly blushing as I wondered what she would think if she knew Dad and I had followed up on her joking remarks from last night. I peeled potatoes and set them boiling in preparation to be mashed and then followed Mom's directions as we fixed other parts of our impending Christmas dinner.

Mom and I chatted a bit about presents as we worked and I tried to not show any reaction when Daddy walked in, now dressed and looking more handsome than ever. I was on the far side of the breakfast nook, adding some ingredients to a sweet potato casserole. Daddy gave Mom a kiss on the cheek and then came around the nook and gave me a fatherly hug as he said, "Okay, you need eggs, Evvie, anything else?"

Mom paused in her work to consider the question and while he waited for the answer, Daddy dropped his hand down along my ass and then up and under my dress. As Mom said, "I don't think so, honey – get a gallon of Milk if you can – a half gallon or a quart if that's all they have," Daddy slipped two fingers between my thighs and pressed between my still slick labia, slowly stirring those fingers around in my wet cunt. I bit my lip, trying not to react to the naughty sensations sending thrills through my body.

Daddy said, "Good enough, be back in a bit," as he pulled his fingers free from my clasping flesh and turned and headed out the front door. I glanced down the hallway where my father now out of line of sight of Mom, turned and grinned at me before putting his fingers in his mouth and sucking them clean of my juices.

I had to struggle for the next few minutes not to shiver or shake in the throes of my sexual desire. My heart was racing and my skin felt flushed and hot. My mind felt giddy as I tried somehow to rationalize my sudden overwhelming attraction to my father...and the sudden swell of emotions that I knew were part lust and part love, not the innocent love of a father and daughter, but the love one feels upon realizing they have found a soul-mate.

It felt as if Mom's eyes were constantly on me – that she was studying me even as we continued to chat about innocuous things. Part of me felt a wee bit of guilt. I had committed incest with my father. I had committed adultery with Mom's husband, yet those feelings were tiny compared to the sudden need and love I felt for Daddy. I already knew in my heart that if I had it to do over again, I would in an instant...and a lot sooner too!

Mom continued to scrutinize me as we reached a temporary stopping place in cooking and she joined me at the breakfast nook, bringing us both fresh cups of coffee. She finally said, "Your father is in much better spirits this morning. I take it you two have worked out your differences?"

I sipped at my coffee and nodded, softly replying, "I guess so, Mom."

Mom passed me over the sugar, knowing I like my coffee sweet. "I'm glad. You know your daddy loves you, Erica."

I smiled and said more confidently, "Absolutely, Mom."

"Good. You're your daddy's precious little girl and you mean more to him that just about anything...even me." Mom said the last words slowly, giving them a great deal of emphasis.

I felt my stomach roll over. I slowly set my coffee cup down, trying hard to not have an accident. "That's not true, Mom. Daddy loves you!"

Mom smiled back at me, reaching out to pat my hand. "I know he does, but I also know how important you are...how important you've become to him. He's a good man. He's worked hard to provide for us...a loving husband and father and it's not always been easy – the last few years especially."

Mom's hand squeezed mine. "Not losing his little girl means the world to him and it makes my heart sing to see him happy. It makes me even happier knowing that you and your father are close...hopefully closer than ever. I don't want to see John hurt." Mom's hand closed tighter around mine. "Daddy's little girl isn't going to hurt him again, is she?"

There was a long stretch of silence as Mom and I stared at each other. My mind was racing, trying to understand. Was she saying she knew what had happened? Was she saying that she approved? My mind stumbled over the conclusions I kept reaching. Unless I was totally clueless, Mom was telling me she was okay with me fucking Daddy!

I finally licked my lips, my throat feeling dry and said a bit hoarsely, "I understand, Mom. I...I love Daddy and I promise never to hurt him again."

Mom continued to study me for what seemed an hour before finally allowing a small smile on her face. "Good, Erica. I'm glad to hear it." Mom stood up and surveyed the kitchen. "I reckon those potatoes are ready to get mashed and afterwards, you can get some dinner rolls out of the freezer." She turned to resume her work, but spared me another brief glance, her expression one of satisfaction more than anything else.

I felt a trickle of pussy juice run down my inner thigh. I wasn't sure what had me more excited...the prospect of fucking Daddy again in the near future or that I thought me fucking Daddy had Mom's blessing.

Late afternoon found us all having a sumptuous Christmas dinner with turkey, mashed potatoes and enough food to feed a small army. We laughed and ate our way through it until we were all stuffed, just as we had every Christmas in memory. Once we were able to move again, Mom, as was tradition, handed off the clean-up to Daddy and me while she had a nice long nap in the living room.

Being alone with Daddy, even with Mom just a room or two away sent thrills through me as we collected up dirty dishes, covered up leftovers and moved everything from the dining room to the kitchen. We exchanged glances, smiles that were both loving and lusty. I loaded up the dishwasher and then set about washing other dirty dishes and pans in the sink while Daddy quickly began wrapping up leftovers and finding room for them in the refrigerator.

I felt Daddy come up from behind. His arms went around my waist and pulled me to him. I sighed as I felt his lips brush the nape of my neck while I felt the growing erection in his slacks. He hugged me tight while I slowly wiggled my ass against his legs. His lips nibbled on my neck and then my cheek as I eased my head back against his shoulder. Daddy's hands slid slowly up my sweater dress to cup my breasts, allowing him to discover that in addition to no panties, I'd foregone a bra as well.

Slowly Daddy turned me around so I could lean against the counter, soapy hands gripping the edge of the sink. My heart beat loudly as Daddy leaned in and kissed me, gently at first and then with more passion, my lips yielding to his insistent tongue until both his and mine were again curling around each other – allowing us to taste the other more deeply.

When Daddy, almost regretfully ended the kiss, he gingerly kneeled down in front of me, his hands slowly running down my body. "Erica, raise your dress up for Daddy," he said softly. Hands still wet and trembling, I did as my father told me too and pulled the clinging fabric up, loving the light that erupted in his eyes as I exposed my clean-shaven pussy to him. Daddy sighed, "So beautiful, baby," reaching out with one hand to caress my already blossomed labia, middle finger running the length of the wet, glistening flesh between my swollen lips.

Slowly Daddy pressed his middle finger inside me, taking his time and exploring with it, ending with his finger probing upwards inside my pussy, searching out that magical g-spot. I could barely stand, the pleasure of being fingered by my own father almost overwhelming me. As he added another finger into my molten twat, Daddy reached out with his other hand and spread the wrinkled, slick flesh above to expose my clit, already emerging from it's hood – nearly a half inch of aroused flesh. Like a butterfly's kiss, his thumb gently flicked over my clitoris, drawing a soulful moan from me. "Yesssss, Daddy!" I said in a hoarse whisper.

Daddy smiled up at me and then leaned in, his mouth on me – tongue brushing against my clitoris, a long, delicate lick before swirling around and down to join with his busy fingers. After minutes of teasing – licking and tugging at my labia, Daddy withdrew his fingers from my quivering cunt, licked them clean and then with another smile, pressed his face against my slick cunt and proceeded to show me what a fine eater of pussy my daddy was!

Minute after minute of exquisite pleasure followed as Daddy tongued and licked and teased my pussy. Making me whimper with talented sucking of my clit and making me shake all over as he seemed to simply know where his tongue would feel the best. I embraced the sweet orgasms that swept my body as Daddy ate my pussy, shaky knees and arms barely holding me up as Daddy speared my cunt with his tongue, following up with the most gentle kisses on my clit that I've ever experienced and lapping up the river of cunt cream flowing out of me. I managed not to scream out in pleasure, but I wasn't quite either – sighs and coos of pleasure constantly escaping my lips.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,481 Followers