Milk and Cookies for Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers

After my third or maybe fourth orgasm, Daddy quickly stood up, his pants falling to pool at his feet as he rose, his cock hard and proud, brushing against my leg as he moved. Daddy turned me around, one foot reaching out to catch and slide a small foot stool Mom used to reach things on the higher shelf. He guided me onto it, raising me up only a few inches, but making things just right as I discovered as he bent me forward slightly, stepped up and made me cry out loudly as he thrust into me from behind, his long, hard cock quickly burying itself in my sopping wet cunt.

I let out a long moan as I felt my cunt become stuffed with my father's erection, my fingernails scraping over the metal of the sink as I felt his cock-head spread apart my flesh and press into my cervix. "Fuck me, Daddy, please," I whimpered, pushing my ass back, wiggling fervently in an attempt to have more of my daddy inside me.

"Been saving this Christmas present all day," Daddy whispered into my ear, his lips nuzzling me while his hands slid up from my waist to cup my breasts, kneading them through the knitted material, teasing my erect nipples while he began to move in and out of my clasping pussy. Waves of pleasure swept over me as Daddy fucked me in the kitchen while Mom sat less than twenty feet away in another room. Although we were trying to be discreet, the truth is that we couldn't hold back the moans and cries of our lusty delight nor the unmistakable sounds of flesh slapping flesh as Daddy fucked me. Her words...Mom's veiled blessing just seemed to make the fact that Daddy and I were joined in incestuous bliss just hat much more exciting.

As Daddy's cock slipped back and forth – each movement sweeter than the one before, his lips were busy, kissing and nibbling my neck and then as I leaned my head back, pressing opened mouth against mine, his tongue slathering over mine. His strong fingers pinched and pulled my throbbing nipples, seeming to pinch hard each time he thrust deep inside me.

My body trembled with the effort of remaining upright – my legs felt like jelly and my arms were corded and quivering as I braced myself for Daddy's hard fucking. Thank goodness I was more or less impaled on Daddy's hard penis or I'm sure I would've been collapsed on the floor. My orgasm built deliciously slow but then erupted violently as I felt Daddy speed up his thrusts and I let out a loud cry only partly muffled by his lips as we kissed passionately and sloppily.

"OH YES, DADDY," escaped my lips in a loud sob as I felt him thrust deep one last time and then begin shooting semen into my welcoming womb. I began to sag, my legs useless, but Daddy somehow kept me upright with a firm grip on my tits and his cock thrust upwards into my cunt, Daddy standing on tip-toe in an attempt to get as much of himself inside me as he could. Bolts of carnal ecstasy tore through me again and again as I surrendered myself to my father heart and soul, my heart swelling to bursting with equal amounts of lust and love.

After an eternity of sweet pleasure, I felt Dad slip from me and as we both gasped for breath, I slowly sagged down to the floor to my knees, feeling dizzy and wonderful and then hungry for my Daddy as I came face to face with his slowly deflating cock. I felt a thrill as I sluttishly pressed my face against his cock and groin, smelling and tasting his spunk as well as my juices on his shaft and in his curly pubic hair. I took Daddy in my mouth and got a rather loud moan from him as well as I rolled my tongue over his very sensitive flesh.

Finally, with Daddy's cock licked clean, he pulled me to my feet and we kissed for several minutes, me shivering every time I felt a bit of his seed trickling down my thighs. I suddenly found myself blushing and barely able to meet his intense gaze. "Erica, thank you for this," Daddy said softly to me. "It's been...well, it's been a long time since I felt like this...like a man feels when he knows he's made his woman happy."

I felt myself tremble in my father's arms. "Am I your woman now, Daddy?" I replied in almost a whisper."

"Yes, baby girl. You're my woman," Dad said, his eyes looking suddenly wetter. "You're my woman for as long as you want."

"And Mom, what about her?"

Dad licked his lips and glanced off towards the living room. "I think she's okay with this, Erica. I think she's kind of been hoping this would happen and take the pressure off her. I still love her and she'll always be my wife, but you..." He looked at me hopefully. Part of me was relieved to know that he was reading Mom the same way I was. Part of me rejoiced with the thought that we likely had Mom's blessing.

I lifted my head and kissed him, slowly and lovingly, taking my time with my tongue to show him how I truly felt before I whispered, "I'm Daddy's little girl and I'm Daddy's lover."

We kissed a while longer and then finished up the dishes. After getting ourselves straightened up (mostly me combing my hair and giving Daddy a lurid peepshow of wiping up the cum dripping from my pussy and licking it from my fingers while grinning like the bird that ate the canary), we joined Mom in the living room, finding her dozing on the couch.

Mom stretched lazily and opening her eyes, smiled at us both. "Mmmmm, it was nice to relax. Maybe I'll let you two do the kitchen every night."

I felt both a grin and a blush break out on my face. After glancing at Daddy, I replied, "I'm fine with that, Mom. I really enjoy doing things with Daddy."

Mom's smile blossomed into a big grin and she said, "I bet you do!" while Daddy stood there and turned a bright red. After that, things calmed down – the double entendres faded and we watched a silly comedy DVD that Mom and Daddy got me for Christmas. After watching the news, Mom got up and announced she was heading to bed, kissed us both goodnight and went upstairs.

I doubt if she got the bedroom door closed before I was in Daddy's arms, kissing each other passionately as we nearly tore the clothes off each other. Daddy and I ended Christmas as we had begun it, losing ourselves in a bout of sweaty, intense incestuous sex – Daddy between my thighs, pounding his amazing cock into me with all his might.

And so went my Christmas break with Daddy and me fucking and sucking at every opportunity we had to be alone. I discovered early on that Daddy had some help from modern chemistry and if I ever meet the people that came up with those miraculous little pills, I'd fuck them in an instant. Besides the wonder drugs, I think Daddy had a lot of fucking and cumming to catch up on and I was determined to get every bit of his hot, delicious spunk.

Even as the dreaded day approached for me to take a bus back across the state, leaving Daddy and I apart for Lord knew how long, Mom stepped in and saved the day, coyly suggesting that Daddy take some of his built up leave time and drive me back. "Take a few days, John," Mom urged Daddy. "Spend some quality time with your daughter!"

Daddy looked thunderstruck at Mom's suggestion even as he nodded dumbly to it. As for me, Mom's only suggestive comment was when she hugged me goodbye at the car, whispering in my ear, "Enjoy, but don't kill your father!"

I could go on and on about the titanic amount of sex and lovemaking Daddy and I enjoyed over the course of the next six days – leaving fellow occupants at two different motels banging on the walls at all the noise we were making, going down on Daddy in the men's room at one of Columbus's finer restaurants, or him fucking me standing up against the inside door of my dorm room. It was a whirlwind of incestuous orgasms that left me bow-legged and Daddy so sore he could barely walk...memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

But, those days were so much more. Between the bouts of lovemaking, we had a chance to talk and connect as only a father and daughter in love can do. We sat down ground-rules for our conduct around Mom – wanting and cherishing her blessing of our relationship and with each other. Daddy was very much concerned that I feel free to find a man my own age and that while Daddy intended to be faithful to me, I should feel free to find that special someone to spend the rest of my life with.

I told Daddy that I'd already found that man. The look of love on his face at that moment told me he wanted it to be true and that he hoped that it was. I'm finishing up my Spring semester now and when I return home again, I'll prove it to him. I'm one year shy of graduating, but I already have made the arrangements. I'm transferring to a school just twenty-five miles from home so I can commute. In a couple of weeks, I'll show my Daddy that milk and cookies isn't just a Christmas tradition, but that as far as my Daddy is concerned, milk and cookies and my pussy are a tradition he'll be enjoying every night!

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers