Milk and Honey: The Lovely Landlady

Story Info
A young man from India meets a mature woman from Canada.
2.8k words
4.11
20.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sav's POV

It was third day of my job at Rosetown, Saskatchewan in Canada. I had arrived from India and was staying at a hotel called Travelodge. My office was on 6th Avenue. I was lucky to have an Indian colleague with the name Shekhar who helped me in a number of my problems. But his greatest help was in finding a place to stay.

He talked to one Canadian agent who gave me the address of Pam who had a house close to 6th Avenue on King street. I talked to Pam on phone and fixed to meet on Saturday which was week-end holiday for me. Shekhar was busy and I went alone. The place was very close--walking distance--from my office. The lady was alone. I didn't ask Pam about her family as I thought it could be embarrassing. The rent was modest, affordable and the lady would offer me breakfast too. I liked the decent lady and immediately paid her in advance and decided to start staying there immediately.

Pam was 60+ but betrayed her age. She had a certain glow on her skin. She was tall and athletic. She normally wore floral design dresses. She walked erect and had a lot of energy. She had a captivating smile on her face. I found her likeable. She was a truly adorable lady. Every morning she made breakfast for me. A night before she used to ask me what I would like to have for next day's breakfast. She offered me juice and a hot cup of coffee too every single day.

Pam's POV

It was nice for me to have some company in my house. It has been very lonely since my husbands passing. And the Indian boy seemed just perfect....quiet, does not drink.....does not party....and besides he is very good looking. Even though I am 60, I do betray my age......exercising, going to the gym regularly and just taking care of myself. I stand at 5 foot 7 inches, baby blue eye, shoulder length brunette hair. I have been blessed with huge breasts, 38DD, although they are a pain now that I am getting older....too heavy and they want to sag. A slim waist, toned athletic legs and muscular thighs from weight lifting. Between my legs I have a tight bushy pussy with long lips that hasn't seen any action in over a year which is driving me crazy.

Sav's POV

I had been staying for just about a week when Shekhar was transferred. I had nobody to talk to as well accompany me to any place. Sometimes I worked extra time in the office and returned late many times. Pam looked worried when I returned late.

One day I was having my breakfast with her. While walking past me to fetch the hot jar of coffee from kitchen platform her breast lightly brushed against my arm. I thought it was accidental. It couldn't be deliberate as Pam was a very decent lady. But sure it sent tingling sensation throughout my body. My body yearned for more of it. While helping her with dishes I brushed my arm over her bottom. She didn't flinch. In fact she turned towards me and smiled.

But it wasn't only desire that she had towards me. She genuinely cared for me. She politely asked me why I was late sometimes. When I said my Indian friend was transferred and I was not comfortable with anyone else I preferred to work.

****** Pam and Sav *************

"Are you not comfortable with me?" she asked with a straight face.

"No, no. It isn't that. It has been only a few days and you could be having your own things..." I tried to give an exception.

"Can't you see I too am lonely. Maybe we can talk or watch movie and have dinner together too. I have a lot of books too. You can read some which are interesting," she said and I was happy. I was also touched by her kindness.

"And I see you are somewhat stressed when you are back from office. I am a masseuse . If you want I could massage and you will be relaxed," she offered.

The next day I returned at the regular time from the office. Pam made coffee for us and took me to a small room with a long table covered in a thick rug.. She asked me to sit and went to another room. When she came she was wearing a thin negligee-like gown which accentuated her nice athletic body.

I was immediately aroused but I didn't want to spoil the situation. She asked me if I had shorts. When I said no she went to the other room and fetched a pair of shorts. She asked me to wear the shorts and nothing on the top. I did what she asked. Those were her shorts. They were a small and tight for me but I managed with them. She asked me to lay on my back on the long table and I could hear her breath which had a pleasant scent too. I was aroused. It probably showed as the shorts were a little tight at the crotch.

She looked at my crotch and smiled. While correcting me on my pose her hand touched my crotch. My cock was now so erect as if it was trying to move away from my body.

"What is this?" Pam asked with a broad smile on her lovely red lips.

I looked down following her gaze. The shorts were quite small and my erect cock was jutting out from one side--exposed for us to see.

"Uh, oh," I tried to cover it frantically with an embarrassed look.

"It's okay. It's quite natural," I say smiling and touching the tip of your erect cock. "Remember, you are here to relax" lowering my mouth to your cock, flicking my tongue over your head and teasing your pee hole. My lips part and they suckle over your mushroomed head. I lift my eyes and look into your face, "Just relax baby and let Pammy take all your stress away.

Pam's POV

Since the Indian engineer Sav has come to stay with me I have become very excited. Having a young handsome man living in my house and he is so polite. I catch him looking at me and smiling. He says the nicest things to me. It is like a having an adoring son who loves me. Sav makes me feel so young and alive. He makes me very wet in my pussy like i want to give him something special. I just want to reach out and touch him, hug him and feel our bodies melting into each other.

Sometimes I brush past him making it feel like it was accidental and when I do my heart flutters and my privates get all wet.

One morning while making breakfast for both of us I deliberately didn't wear any panties. I also wear a stretch lace robe which was open in the front tied at the centre giving a good view of my big boobs. The robe is short enough that my hairy wet pussy can be seen. As he eats his breakfast I sit on the kitchen counter smiling at you and giving you a liberal and close view of my body.

I want to see how my Sav will react and see if he has similar feelings for me. My cunt has already started watering. As I suspected Sav keeps looking at my cunt and boobs. I notice a bulge in his crotch as he is wearing pajamas.

My eyes become bigger as I realize that Sav must have a very big cock. it is difficult for me not to reach over and touch him. My pussy is wanting to explode.

Sav urges me to eat my breakfast. I decide to tease him and tell him I like cream between my toast slices. Innocently he rises to the cabinet to fetch a jug of cream. As he does I see his erect cock in his pajamas. I Slide off the counter and stand near him brushing my nipples against his arm. I tell him I want cream of a different kind on my bread. He appears surprised, maybe even shocked. But my gaze drops to the tent in his pajamas. Finally he understands and smiles. I become bold and touch his cock. It throbs in my cupped hand. As he hurriedly unties his pajamas they drop to the floor.

"That's a good boy Sav. You like me don't you? I know I like you. You make me very horny and i feel so young when I am with you." Smiling.

I begin giving you a hand job but I know a better way to get my cream. I sit on your chair in front of you, my hands cupped around your thick throbbing shaft and lean my face in closer. My robe has fallen open as I've untied it. My huge 38DD tits hand out now for Sav to enjoy. His hands reach over and begin caressing the flesh of my tits. I open my mouth and lick your cock head tasting your precum as it oozes from your pee hole. My lips stretch around your girth as i swallow your pulsating member into my mouth. Slowly moving my mouth back and forth, tasting you, your cock stiffening in my mouth. Your hands tweaking and kneadling my nipples. I can sense your cock tensing up and know you are about to spray your cum as you orgasm. I grab my toast off the table and while you cum covering it with your delicious cream.

Before I can munch any of it you stop me and tell me you like honey and jelly sandwich. I give you a wink knowing exactly what you are saying. "You are a very naughty boy Sav" giggling.

I lie on the kitchen table my hairy wet cunt fully exposed. I watch you gently part my dripping pussy lips and put honey and jelly generously inside me. Then you start licking it and swallowing. I am writhing with pleasure and Eventually orgasm with a loud scream, my sex juices mixing with your honey and jelly.

I think I am in love. "I think from now on our breakfasts are going to become more and more exciting." Laughing

After our breakfast encounter that morning, life for Sav and I changed forever and for the best. That simple request of mine for his "CREAM" on my toast, and for his desire to savour my sex mixed with honey and jam promoted us into a new found freedom.

I now had something and someone to live for.

After Sav had left for work I cleaned up the kitchen before slipping into my bedroom. stripping off my robe I stand before my full length mirror and admire my body. No longer am I looking for the negative criticisms but i am trying to see myself as Sav does. My huge sagging breasts with large nipples hanging from my chest. I lift my breasts up with my hands, allowing them to point horizontally forward like two giant torpedoes. I can still imagine Sav's hands on them caressing my flesh, enjoying my body. i smile to myself.

Dropping my eyes to my pussy, hairy cunt, I open my legs to allow a better view. The curls of pubic hair grows above and along the edges of my lips lending a darkness to my red lips. The folds of my redden lips are not the prettiest thing I've ever seen but Sav seems to be enraptured with them. I feel myself getting wet again imagining Sav fucking me. I giggle to myself. After a while i drop into a hot tubby to soak my body. As the day moves along and as Sav's arrival from work approaches I get myself dressed.

I want to impress my young boarder and finally decide on a dress which i think will do the trick. A Plunging Mesh and matte Chemise dress! Impressing Sav and causing an excitement in him, an erection, a desire for his landlady.

That day onwards I tried every trick in the book to seduce Sav. He had bought a used car to help him go around. Actually my old Ford was also not being used much but I thought it would be too obvious so I did not suggest him to use mine. But this gave me a signal when he was reaching home.

One day I heard his Toyota Corolla coming through the gate. I hurriedly went to my closet and wore a skimpy translucent top and a skirt so short that if I bent it would show my ass. Sav had a key to the front door. I knelt under the TV table exposing and spreading my butt cheeks when he rang the bell. I shouted and asked him to come in as I was busy. He opened the door. He must have seen my tight poop hole and a part of my vagina because I heard him gasp. I told him I was fixing a TV cable which has come out of socket. He offered to fix it but I said it is almost done.

I didn't want him to find that there was nothing wrong with the cable. But the gentleman that he is he told me he would be upstairs in his room and I heard him climb the stairs.

While the opportunity was gone I was sure I had made him excited with a wonderful view of my beautiful butt and pussy many guys would give years of their lives to watch. I too was determined to bring him to closer. Then I made another ploy. In the same dress I went to my bedroom. I put the aluminium ladder near the loft where a lot of junk was lying for years.

I called him aloud, "Sav, now can you help me in this?"

"Oh yes, give me a minute," he said and a little later I heard him coming down the stairs.

"Come to the bedroom and help me get this junk out," I said.

He came and stood at a little distance. I asked him to come at the foot of the ladder and take a few things and keep them down nearby. Still he was a good one yard away. I beckoned him to stand on the first rung of the ladder. He did that. His face was so close to my ass that I could feel his hot breath on my butt and pussy. On the pretext of taking things deeper on the loft I made a number of movement. I spread my butt cheeks. I put one foot on a higher rung and once even shook my leg off to blow the dust which just wasn't there. All this gave him not only a real close up of my shit-hole and hairy cunt too but gave him a scent of my genitals too. I had worn just a whiff of a sexy perfume on my cunt to assist in my seduction adventure.

I knew I had him because his breathing was faster and he was gasping in between. Then I made up my mind and suddenly came down a rung or two. My ass hole was now perfectly sitting on his face. I sensed his tongue brushed against my ass hole and nether end of my pussy.

"Uh, oh. I am so sorry. Did I hurt you? I thought a cockroach was on the edge of the loft," I explained.

"No, no not at all. I am fine," he said still fighting for his breath.

The fish was on the bait. I ventured, "Hey, you naughty boy, did you like it?"

"Umm, huh. Yes, yes," he managed to mutter.

"Then do it here--as much as you want it," I said and dusting off my short skirt I lay on the bed and opened my legs.

Sav took an eyeful of the divine view of my holes. My pussy was watering like a stream now. My labia were throbbing and my cute little clit must be competing with his erect cock.

He lazily moved forward and buried his face in my crotch. He was licking, sucking and eating my pussy like a hungry animal. I pushed my clit to his mouth and he bit it gently. Then he started moving his tongue gently. I was on the ninth cloud. For long I had not had such a wild pleasure. I asked him to come closer. While he was at my cunt working feverishly I put my hand inside his shorts and my hand touched his throbbing cock. Its head was wet and sticky. I could not keep myself away from it longer. I jerked his shorts down and devoured on his erect cock. I licked, sucked and took it ddep inside my throat. I caressed his hairy balls. We both were moaning with pleasure.

And then suddenly we both exploded in each other's mouths. His cum filling my oral cavity and my cum spurted out with a giant spasm into his waiting mouth.

I knew at that moment that we were now lovers forever.