Milk Boy in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was trussed up again this time with my tormented cock twitching against her arse. I looked into her crazy eyes and leaned forward lubricating my cock on her pussy juices. She closed her eyes and smiled blissfully as I sunk gently in and out.

Then she opened them in fright as I lowered my cock to her anus and began pressing home.

' No '

' You did me, didnt you? '

' Yes '

' I'm doing you! '

' Ahhh! '

And I sunk deep into her. I began to move determinedly and then savagely. She took on her startled rabbit look again, her beautiful eyes going crazy and she began to babble, turning her head from side to side. She clutched at her own legs to give me more access, squashing them into her tits as if the only part of her body that had any significance was her arsehole. I had the steam up and the whistle was wailing. I was hurtling towards the station. And at that moment I looked around me, passed my thundering rutting, over her legs wagging in the air, to the wonderful sunlit greenwood and the balmy air. This I knew was as close to heaven as I'd be likely to get. I wanted it all!

I pulled out of her backside and without missing a thrust I was up to my balls in her pussy, stampeding on. She adjusted to the change by becoming very loud in her groans and wailing. On and on I careered until the moment was about to arrive. She could feel the mad headlong rush because she began to buck under me, arching her back and crying out.

As the dam burst, I was out of her pussy, had sat on her chest and was feeding her my cock with her head cradled in my hand. She gasped her way around the splashing end, trying desperately to take it in as spurt after spurt came shooting towards her.

As the last eruption took place I lifted myself further forward onto my hands and tried to embed my cock as far into her throat as I could. I felt the soft slippery end go passed her tonsils and I held still as I became lodged in her throat. All became still. She amazingly had learnt to breathe thru her nose. My cock wasn't getting softer. I felt a late twitch and some semen roll directly into her gullet. She had to try to swallow at that and almost gagged but not quite.

We looked at each other. Her hair was wilder but her eyes had a tranquillised look to them. As if she had ingested a mild narcotic. She began to lightly swallow on my cock. It hardly seemed possible for it to fit. I press forward even further and could see her lips tickled by my pubic hair. Her eyes widen and then went glazed again. She closed her eyes and I could feel the ripples in her throat. I dont know what she was doing but the effect was electric. She struggled to get up. I think because my cock was getting rigid again and the angle was wrong. I knelt up, pulling her with me still trapped. The angle was better. I sank back in and held her head tight to my belly. The rippling motion continued and I felt the expansion grow unbearable as her fingers found my balls and squeezed. The whole world spasmed around me and we were a heaving juicy engine of sexual outpouring. She hung on for her life and I hung on to her head and hair as wave after wave of freshly brewed sperm shot straight into her belly. Her mouth grasping at my root. Her fingers clutching at my bucking arse. I gushed. I spurted. I finally dribbled.

Long after I had finished she was still stuck to me. As if my pulling out was going to be painful.

But I lost my hardness and my cock acquiesced till I was just a sleepy baby curled on her tongue. And still she sucked gently.

I pulled her head off me and bent down to kiss her.

And it was the first proper kiss we had exchanged in all our adventure together. It was a warm and deep kiss. Full of tastes and aromas. I fell beside her and wrapped her in my arms. We lay together on the grass under the trees till the evening drew in and a chill was in the air.

As we walked home with our bikes beside us, I felt like the world would never be the same again. But then that's how I had felt after our first adventure. Perhaps it just gets better and better. Can't wait to find out!

12