Milk Chocolate Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I catch some in my mouth, "Cum for me handsome." I lick some off her lips.

"Cum...cum for me!" Throwing his head back, his eyes closed.

Both of us lick the residue of cum off his cock and balls, "CUM...GORGEOUS...CUM." I rub Lou's cock on my face and hers and feel myself cumming over and over and over again. The warm juice flowing from my body—soothing me—overwhelming me, draining me till I lay there exhausted, fulfilled and for the first time since I last saw him —satisfied.

We lie there for what seems like for hours; feeling each others' breathing, hearing each others' hearts beat, smelling of our mingled juices aromatic—soothing. Finally, Lou stands up and went to the bathroom. I look at her, but don't speak, I don't need to; both of us understand each other.

Lou returned from the bathroom and noticed the lubricant, silk stockings and 'Black Bart' lying on the nightstand, unused. He picked them up and look at each with that 'Hey, I've got an idea' look in my eyes.

I stare at Lou for a while and finally ask, "What are you thinking?"

Lou smiles at me, a smile full of mischief, and a bad boy smile—

12