Milk Duds Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chucknut smiled at me as she brought my baby sister to her nipple. Without thinking my hand slipped back inside her top and removed her other overly heavy huge breast. At first she glared at me, but then she saw the look on my face as my tongue licked my lips. She shifted enough so I could be comfortable as I lowered my head. Just as my tongue touched her turgid nipple large drops of her milk oozed out and I tasted it. While not as sweet as what I had sampled from Mom, it was thick and good. My lips surrounded her nipple as my face pressed against her breast to help the milk to flow, something Mom had taught me. Almost immediately her milk was flowing and filling my hungry greedy mouth. I looked up as Mom watched her baby daughter being fed as well as her manly son.

She had an odd look on her face. I watched her eyes moving from my lips suckling on Chucknut’s milk filled breast down to my crotch then back again. The passed several months had taught me a lot about my Mother and I could see she was sexually aroused. I already knew it was nothing she felt for Chucknut or any other woman, but she was feeling the desire for a man. Her one hand crept upward and I saw it slip under her loose top. Through the material I could see her hand moving closer and closer to her swollen breast, then I saw her touching it. Her top bloomed outwards as her hand filled itself with her large swollen breast. I knew she would be squeezing and milking herself all the while wanting and desiring the touch of a man on her body. My legs spread open as if they had a mind of their own and I saw her gaze lower to my now bulging crotch.

With a graceful ease Mom moved over to me as her hands caressed not just her breast but all along the length of my swelling organ. As her hand moved I felt myself becoming all the more hard and soon her fingers were gripping my erection from the outside of my pants. In the meantime Chucknut was watching and grunting something in Eskimo that I took to mean ‘go for it’. It wasn’t uncommon for siblings in her village to procreate nor was it beyond the normal for sons and mothers, fathers and daughters to do the same. It was their way of keeping themselves not only pure but making sure they did not perish.

Now Mom was on her knees leaning over my crotch. Her hands had been busy opening my pants then she removed her blouse. Next her bra was tossed to the side and I loved seeing her large, by now easily 42EE, breasts hanging over my naked privates. Why do I say privates when what I really mean is she was leaning over my heart pulsing hard cock and cum filled balls. Whatever, Mom was there and she was gripping her overly full tits forcing her immature milk out aiming it all over my cock and balls. I gasped as I suckled from Chucknut’s huge milk filled tit as the heat of Mom’s liquid coated my cock and soaked my balls. Her one hand became filled with my heavy cum filled balls as she gently rolled them around just about the same time as her lips engulfed my turgid organ. Yes, I saw her lips surround my rock hard cock as they began moving down the shaft. About the same time Chucknut’s breast became empty and I was sucking a dry tit. She gently moved my head from her nipple as I raised up to watch what my Mother was doing to me.

Baby Sally had fallen asleep and Chucknut lay her gently in her small crib before turning to sit and watch us. At first I objected until I saw her smile her toothless grin. Mom must have looked up in time to see it as she stopped sucking me. She raised up and looked deeply into Chucknut’s eyes. The Eskimo woman simply nodded and lay on her back.

“I think it’s time you try something a little different,” Mom said quietly helping me to move. She pushed me closer to the Eskimo woman’s head while holding my throbbing hard cock. Pulling Mom forced it closer to the open toothless mouth that was open and waiting. “Let her feel your cock,” Mom breathed. “Let her take your cock in her mouth and feel her toothless gums caressing it. Feeling how hard she can grip you without hurting you, then pump yourself into her face. Don’t be bashful or ashamed,” she continued. “I watched your Father fucking her mouth the day after she came here. Right now you both have needs that I can’t satisfy and Chucknut is more than willing, besides she loves having a man cum in her mouth. She says that way she can’t get pregnant, so have at it son and fuck her mouth.”

You may not believe it, but such is the way in the frozen far reaches of the Arctic Circle. It might seem crude to most, but it works for those living here.

I could hardly believe what my Mother was saying but feeling how Chucknut’s lips were firmly clamped to my organ and how her toothless gums were holding me I quickly began pumping. It seemed the Eskimo woman could take whatever I had to dish out as my hips raised and lowered with more force and rapidity. Over and over I plunged deeply into her mouth and open throat all the while feeling her toothless gums rubbing over my throbbing hot shaft. It wasn’t lone before my nuts pulled up tight and I grunted my need to climax.

“That’s it baby,” Mom coached from my side. “Let your cock shoot your cum and let her suck you dry. I’ve seen and felt your balls so full and heavy now let her empty them.”

What more could I do but comply. I felt my cock thicken even more as it grew longer only to invade more deeply into Chucknut’s willing throat. What seemed like gallons of my creamy white hot seed erupted only to gush easily down her throat directly to her belly before she forced my body up enough to taste me. Again I shot more loads to coat her tonsils and let her taste my boy-man cum as I filled her mouth and felt her swallowing. It was more than I could have ever dreamed save that of watching my own Mother doing the same as my balls were drained and I felt myself growing limp. As my body slumped with exhaustion both women moved me to my sleeping mats and there I remained for the remainder of the night.

I never had another experience with Chucknut as three days later Mom was more than able to nurse my new born sister. We bid a fond farewell to the older Eskimo woman as she surprised us both by kissing our cheeks. It seemed it was her way of telling us she accepted us as equals but showing she was modern enough to be more like us. I never saw her again and learned years later she had died shortly after leaving our home. It seems she was out with a group of other women from her village bringing in the meat of seals caught by their men when the ice gave way. Her body was never recovered and I was sad for many months, not because of what she had done for me, but because she had become a part of our little family. To this day I grieve over her.

Chapter Three:

Things were going very well for us. Dad was mining and the gold was plentiful, we were rich. He had mined more than enough to set us up for life but, as was his way, he wanted just a little more just in case. Well, that was his undoing. Sally was barely a month old when some men came and told us of a problem at the mine. Mom and I quickly made our way there only to find a solemn group around the mine entrance. There on the frozen ground lay my Father, husband of my Mother. They said it was his heart and the medical examiner confirmed what they said. We buried him in the deepest shaft that had yet to produce anything, dynamited the opening and left the frozen North.

Two months later we were comfortably settled in a small estate just outside Seattle. Sure we could have easily afforded more as the mine was still producing well, but it had never been our style to seek more than needed. Even at that there were eight bedrooms, seven baths and more rooms than we could ever hope to fill. Needless to say most of the house remained empty, the echoes casting a haunting sound if one ventured into the empty and seldom visited parts.

“Jack,” Mom began one night after supper. “I think it’s been long enough since your Father died. We have to get on with our lives.”

“I don’t know what more I can do,” I replied. “I have a full load at the University of Washington in mining and engineering,” I continued. “What more am I supposed to do in life?”

“I’m not getting any younger,” she came back. “I need more than just a big house without much to do except take care of you sister. I need more in my life.”

“Mom, if you’re talking about dating and meeting new men, then go for it. Why do you think you have to seek my permission? If that’s what you want, then you have it.”

“Jack, it’s not wanting or needing your permission. It’s what I want.” She didn’t sound angry but there was a certain something on her face I vaguely recognized.

“OK, why don’t you tell me what it is you want.” Deep inside I thought I knew what she was getting at but hesitated to mention it for fear of her rejection.

“I don’t want to meet other men when I have one of my own right here in my own home. Jack, I don’t want anyone else but you. I don’t expect you to understand what I’m feeling. Besides your Father you’re the only other man I’ve ever loved and wanted to be with. Jack, I want you, us, the two of us to be together always. I want us to share more of our lives together.”

“I don’t understand, Mom. Are you saying what I think you’re saying? You want us to live together?”

“Now you’re getting the picture. Do you remember what you and I had a few times together? Wouldn’t you like to go back to those times but only with something more added? Sally isn’t nursing anywhere near as much milk as I’m making.”

“Yeah I’m remember,” I said wistfully thinking back a few months. I saw the look in Mom’s eyes, the pain she must have been feeling in her breasts. I wanted nothing more than to once again suckle and feed from her body, drinking in her milk from her overly large firm breasts.

“Jack, Son, I’ve nursed Sally four times today and I’m still so very full. Wouldn’t you like to help your Mother in her need?” she said literally ripping open her blouse letting the buttons fly all over the floor. She stood braless grasping her milk filled boobs hard enough to force the milk from her swollen nipples as she moved closer. “I know you would just love to take my tits in between your lips and suck the milk from me,” she moaned. “Better yet, I’d love to feel your thick hard cock filling my sex starved cunt while you suck my milk,” she gasped squeezing her heavy firm breasts even harder.

How could any red blooded American boy pass by an opportunity like this even if it was his own mother. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her squirting tits even if I tried, and I didn’t try. She was close enough I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer letting my lips clamp firmly around one milk filled nipple. I sucked and sucked and was rewarded with her thick sweet juice of life. Mom took my hand and helped me to stand. My lips lost contact with her nipple with a loud popping sound of suction released. We went quickly to her room and her king sized bed. Moments later both of us were as naked as the day we were born looking at each others bodies with lust.

Mom was all but instantly on her knees, her lips gulping my rigid organ deeply towards her throat. I was surprised that she had learned to take all of me down her throat and that only served to heighten my sexual arousal. My fingers entwined themselves into her hair holding her head still as my hips began pumping. Looking down I couldn’t believe I was face fucking my own mother, but there was my cock plunging in and out of her tightly clinched lips. I felt her hand cupping my balls, squeezing them just enough to ensure I would give her all they contained. My orgasm was building, coming rapidly to the surface as I moved with more force.

“I’m going to cum, Mom,” I gasped plunging ever deeper and harder into her greedy mouth. “Yeah, I’m cumming now,” I shouted. My loins rammed hard one last time grinding my groin hard to her face as my cock grew to it’s thickest. Thick hot gobs of my seed roiled and rose from deep inside my body erupting from the tip and into her waiting throat. I was deep and knew she could do nothing to stop me as hot hard jets of my sperm jetted down directly to her stomach. After three or four spurts I pulled back wanting her to taste me. Mom moaned and began sucking hard milking my cock as I had her tits. What seemed like an hour it was over in less than five minutes as my balls were drained. My cock became limp as it plopped audibly from her mouth. Mom looked up at me and smiled.

“Jack, I’ve always loved the feel and taste of a mans cum and believe me when I say yours is the sweetest and best I’ve ever had and that includes your Father, God rest is soul. Now come up here and lay with me while you get better. You’re young and I know it won’t be all that long before you’re ready. I want your cock hard again and this time in me. Sucking you dry only makes me sure you’ll last longer when I have you inside my cunt. Now make Mommy feel better and suck my tits and drink my milk.”

What more could any man, much less a son obeying his mother, do but give her what she wanted. In the space of less than five minutes we were both surprised to find my cock once again hard and throbbing with desire. While it might have been just her mind lusting for sexual contact and love, it was my body wanting what it had wanted for so long, to feel what she was like inside. My cock twitched with desire and need as we looked in awe. Never had I even dreamed of becoming so ready in such a sort period of time as this, but the evidence bounced and bobbed before us.

“Jack, it’s so beautiful,” Mom gasped as she gazed upon my erection. “I can’t wait. Now, put it in my now and let me feel you filling me.”

As I lay on my back Mom swung her legs over mine, her hot cunt hovering over my turgid cock. Hot juices from her pussy dripped with abundance coating my cockhead making it slick. I knew she was well more than ready as she held me steady and slipped her vaginal lips around my organ. My gasp was loud as I felt the white hot heat of her body surrounding my organ. More and more of me she slowly took inside as I looked upon her countenance and saw the look of desire, of lust and finally of love she expressed. It took over a minute before she was able to take all nine inches of my fully aroused manhood inside her body, but when she at last was fully seated she sighed.

“OH, Jack, I’ve never been filled with as much as you have right now. Even your Father wasn’t this thick or long and he was the best I’d ever known. Now I have you and your most magnificent cock filling me fuller than I could ever have dreamed. Please, take my body. Take me and fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock plunging deep and hard and burning me inside with your cum. Take my tits, suck them of their milk and let me cover your body with my milk.”

At this point all I knew was my cock was buried deeply inside my Mother’s cunt, my lips were sucking her milk filled tits and she was squeezing the one left unattended forcing her hot milk to spray and coat the exposed nakedness of my body. I most certainly, or at least in my mind, had died and gone to heaven. Not only had my Mother’s body returned to her more natural sensual sexy appearance, but her tits had remained much larger and now were giving me their milk. The topper of the whole thing was I was inside her, feeling her cunt gripping my throbbing cock as if there was to be not tomorrow. If I live to be a thousand years old nothing could ever come close to what I was feeling at this moment.

“That’s it Jack,” Mom was gasping. “Keep fucking me with your big thick cock and keep sucking my tits.”

It suddenly became a game with us. I would suckle from one full breast, then she would pull it from my lips only to place between them the other. Back and forth we went, first the right then the left until I lost track of which tit I was milking. While I knew her breasts were still rather sensitive a sudden thought popped into my head. I decided to act upon my lust filled desires. My hands grasped her wrists and forced her hands to the headboard.

“Take hold and don’t let go,” I growled watching her heavy tits bouncing and swaying over my face.

“Whatever you want, son,” Mom gasped as she continued to plunge her cunt onto my throbbing cock. “Just don’t stop fucking me.”

I looked at her right breast so full of milk wobbling inches from my face. My left hand reached up and grabbed it hard. She gasped as her hands let go the headboard and touched mine. My right hand harshly slapped her left breast with a resounding smack of skin on skin. Again Mom gasped as the sound of pain erupted from her throat.

“I told you to not let go,” I again growled. “Now hold onto the headboard like I said.”

Her hands gripped the headboard as I used both of mine to tightly hold her breasts. Just as if she was a cow I milked her, milk spraying from her nipples and all over my face, chest and lower body. The harder I squeezed the more Mom grunted and held my cock with her cunt. Her body was lifting and dropping hard to my loins filling herself with my hard cock. My fingers began digging more deeply into her flesh as her breasts began to empty making them softer. Sensing she was about dry my lips went to first one nipple sucking out the last of her milk then to the other doing the same. At last she was dry and that’s when I really began to feel her tits. As my fingers became buried in her now soft pliable flesh I lunged upward with my hips forcing my cock into her. Mom’s nipples were like rocks and my fingers found them, pinching them hard and making her climax. When I pulled them she screamed, her orgasm coming even harder. At long last I was there and couldn’t hold back.

If her sucking me and drinking my cum was good, this was even better. Her lips taking me deep inside her mouth had caused me to climax better than I had ever before, but now she was forcing something else from me. It was if I hadn’t climaxed anytime in the last month when I came. I not only filled her hot waiting pussy, but well over half gushed from her body running down my pulsing shaft and soaking my finally empty balls. I didn’t have to say anything as we lay spent, Mom’s body atop mine. Finally she moved and my totally spent and limp organ slid from her pussy. She moved slowly kissing her way down my chest and lower yet. Her lips found my dead manhood soaked with the mixture of our sex, her tongue lapping up the over spill. She saved the best for last as she took my limp cock in her mouth and sucked it clean extracting what few drops left. Finished she moved beside me and together, huddled close with our arms around the others naked body, we drifted off to sleep.

In my dreams I saw my Mother naked and lusting for me as she leaned over to allow me to suckle her milk filled breasts. My dream seemed so real, yet so unreal and I wondered if such an opportunity would ever come about. Thinking I was alone I awake. Beside me was a warm naked woman and looking closer I found my dream come true. Yes, it really was Mom.

12