Milk Duds Ch. 07.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, God yes Mommy. Suck my cunt and make me cum,” Suzie gasped as her hips lifted and her body thrashed about the bed. “Tongue me, stick it in deep and taste my fucking cum. Suck me hard and drink from my pussy like I suck and drink from your milk filled tits.”

By now Jim was so aroused and beside himself he wasn’t sure what was going on nor what he was doing. His Suzie’s tits were so inviting and he wanted them. He moved closer dropping his lips to her swollen hard nipples, his tongue lashing them hard before his lips clamped tightly around one. Because his wife was busy licking and sucking her cunt he was forced to move his body bringing his raging hard cock so very close to his daughters face. Suzie saw and couldn’t resist as her hand took hold of him and pulled him even closer. With her lips opened wide she pulled the thick spongy head to them. It was so very thick she was required to move it around and force it into her mouth. It took several moments of trying before she succeeded in getting the head inside, then relaxing and taking time to adjust she began to pull on him forcing more and more of his lip expanding cock into her mouth. In her mind she saw her mother taking most of him and she was determined she could do at least that if not more.

Jim looked down and couldn’t quite believe his eyes. Here was his wife Anna eating their daughters pussy while Suzie, their daughter, was doing all she could to devour his cock. He knew by resting alongside her Suzie had no chance at all of taking all of him. Even getting half would have been something short of a miracle because of the angle. Still it was an electrifying sight and one to not be soon forgotten. As he watched Suzie taking fully one third of his organ he looked to see Anna giving their daughter about the most terrific head any woman could ask for and then some. Moments later Suzie’s body became rigid as she nearly clamped down with her teeth on the throbbing cock of her father partly buried in her mouth. Her climax was overwhelming as her entire body shook and shuddered. Jim almost feared for his manhood when his daughters lips release him and his cock slipped from her now slack mouth. In his mind he knew only seconds had spared him from a most painful and permanent situation.

“Oh Mommy, that was the best yet,” Suzie panted still breathing hard, her large firm breasts rising and falling on her chest.

“I know,” Anna replied looking at her husband. “It just might be because your Daddy was watching. It sure has got me hotter than I can ever remember being,” she said looking at his dripping organ.

“Never in my life would I have ever even dreamed such a thing would take place before my very eyes let alone in my bed. Ladies, I’ve got to say that was the hottest and most arousing erotic sight I’ve ever seen and that includes all the porno films in the last thirty years.”

“Oh poor baby,” Anna cooed seeing her husbands erection drooling an almost constant stream of pre-cum. “Suzie I think we’ve made your father very uncomfortable. Don’t you think we should do something about it?” she asked firmly wrapping her tiny finger as far as they would go around his thick shaft.

“I’m with you Mommy. Let’s make him cum all over our naked bodies. As much as I would like to taste his creamy seed and have it inside me, the next best thing is having it splashing and burning our bare skin. How about you and I jerk him off and cover our naked bodies with his cum?”

Anna grasped hold of Jim’s hot throbbing erect shaft and began to slowly stroke it up and down. Suzie leaned over and took the four inches above her mothers hand and began to suck hard, her tongue lapping and piercing the slit in the bulbous head. Jim groaned loudly as his two ladies worked hard over his pulsing hard cock doing all they could to make him cum. In his state he knew it wouldn’t take long and they knew it as well. His member began to swell and thicken as their hands pumped it and felt his heavy balls.

“Oh fucking shit,” he gasped moments later. “I’m so very sorry Anna, but I can’t help it,” he groaned as his body went rigid.

Anna and Suzie, mother and daughter, remained side by side as they worked their hands on his shaft. Moments later huge thick gobs of his hot creamy cum seed erupted from the piss hole at the head of his throbbing hot cock spewing out the cream from deep in his balls. The first long thick stream hit Anna dead center between her eyes and ran slowly down her nose to her open lips. Suzie forced his cock to move and the next rope all but covered her face as it was much thicker than the first. Again and again his cock erupted as more and more of his hot baby making cum spurted out and their aiming forced his seed to cover and coat their tits and bellies.

Jim felt as if he had climaxed for an hour but it was over in less than five minutes. He felt drained as his balls, having been sucked up tightly to his groin, began to again loosen and hang loose and empty. He saw his wife and daughter smiling as they scooped up his creamy seed from their bodies and lick it from their fingers. ‘Oh Lord‘, he thought, ‘what have I done. I’ve been taken by hand by my wife, but even worse our daughter was at her side helping.’

The next morning:


Jim awoke to a familiar feeling. His organ was bathed in wet warmth as he felt it coming to life. Lips were firmly surrounding his growing shaft becoming stretched as he grew thicker. The slit in the head was pierced removing the tiny drops of pre-cum oozing from inside his organ. He felt his large heavy testicles being cupped and gently fondled as the hot wet mouth devoured his almost fully aroused erection. Wanting to watch his wife sucking him his eyes opened as he lifted his head. Jim’s mouth dropped open. It wasn’t the darkness of his wife’s hair he saw on the up and down moving head. He knew it could only be that of their daughter Suzie.

“Isn’t that just about the most erotic sexy thing you’ve seen in awhile?” Anna asked her husband as she watched. “I never thought I would get aroused seeing another woman sucking your big thick cock but seeing Suzie taking you in her mouth makes me wet.”

Anna had come back to bed ten minutes earlier after breast feeding little Billy and hadn’t bothered with her nightgown. She moved her naked body over placing her now wet sex to Jim’s mouth as she faced towards his feet. Her hips moved lower and she felt his tongue as it lapped with greedy hunger at her dripping snatch.

“Suzie, come help your mother,” Anna gasped as her husband sucked her sex swollen clit. “Come here and suck the milk from my still full breasts.”

Suzie heard her mothers words and reluctantly released her fathers rigid swollen organ from her lips. She moved up his naked body and cupped her mothers milk filled breasts bringing her lips to one dripping nipple.

“Oh yes, baby, suck your mommas tit and take her milk,” Anna gasped with the duel pleasure she was getting. Her hand moved between her daughters legs as her fingers found the swollen wet sex between them. “Baby you’re so wet. I’ll bet you’re hot for some thick hard cock. Let me help you,” she said finding Jim’s throbbing organ and guiding to her daughters dripping cunt. “Now just let yourself down easy and feel it filling you.”

It was something from her wet dreams that Suzie felt the spongy thick bulb of her fathers cock slipping between her sexual lips. Slowly, one inch at a time she moved her body lower. He was so thick she had to take time to adjust, but before long Suzie finally felt his pubic hair being mashed to her groin. She gasped loudly as his long organ touched the furthest reaches inside her body, something she had never felt before. None of the boys she had dated had even come close, now she was feeling her fathers cock pressing at the entrance of her very womb.

The soft wet silky sensation Jim felt surrounding his organ almost caused his premature ejaculation knowing it was his daughters cunt he was filling. He was surprised that she was so easily able to take all of him and still remain tight. Feeling her cunt gripping his thick long cock was so familiar, just like it was that of his wife. He couldn’t believe just how much alike they were. First it was their breasts, now it was cunts and he knew something very special had just taken place between them. As his cock brushed Suzie’s womb Jim groaned, the vibrations causing Anna to climax. He didn’t know if it was because of his groan or the fact she was having her milk filled tits sucked while watching their daughter taking his cock in her cunt, but the orgasm from her body flooded his face like no other in the past.

Anna had no doubts in her mind as to why her climax was so intense. Seeing Suzie slowly lifting and lowering her body as she took all of her fathers cock while sucking her mothers milk filled tits was the reason. She felt her biggest and most intense orgasm building until it exploded hard. Her groin ground hard to Jim’s face and mouth bringing more groans and grunts as she let loose. Anna felt her juices flowing like water and knew his face was being covered with what he couldn’t drink. Slowly her climax subsided and she felt more relaxed.

“That was the best cum you’ve ever given me honey,” she smiled at her husband as she moved her legs to kneel beside him. “Look, isn’t that the most sexually exciting thing you’ve ever seen?” she asked nodding her head towards their naked Suzie still slowly moving up and down her fathers cock.

Suzie whimpered when Anna forced her to abandon the thick long cock filling her pussy, but she quickly smiled when helped onto her back. Anna gently moved her daughter and spread her legs wide. She motioned to her husband and he quickly knelt between those same spread legs of their daughter. Anna’s fingers sought out and found his juice slick cock and pulled it towards the soaked waiting cunt before him.

“Now Jim, slip your cock back inside her pussy and fuck our daughter. Fill her like you fill me and ram it deep inside her. Let her know just why I love your cock so much and give her your cum. Fill her cunt with your seed and let’s make her pregnant. My breasts won’t have milk that much longer and I don’t want you to be without, then we’ll both be able to suck her milk filled tits.”

“Yes Daddy,” Suzie cooed as she felt him re-enter her body. “Fill my pussy with your long thick cock and fill me with your baby making seed. Get me pregnant so my tits will be filled with milk for you and Mommy.”

Jim watched his thick circumcised cockhead slipping between the wet folds of his daughters cunt. He groaned at the heat she burned him with as he suddenly and with lust lunged hard to fully ram his raging hard-on deeply inside her body. Almost instantly he was again at the entrance of her womb pressing tightly against the closure. Even after the sex of the night before he felt his balls heavy with sperm as they swung loosely and touched her buttocks. A sudden warmth covered them as Anna moved around to cup his swinging nuts and watch from very close.

Seeing her husbands thick cock plunging in and out of their daughters pussy was the most erotic sight she had seen up to this time. His organ was slick with her juices and the slurping sounds they made were even more erotic. Those sounds were because the lips of her cunt were so tightly clinched around his organ. Over and over she watched as he slammed deeply into her. Anna raised up from her birds eye view to watch Suzie’s large breasts bouncing and moving all over her chest. She moved up and took them in her hands, squeezing the kneading them like unbaked bread dough as he moved her one still milk filled nipple to her daughters waiting lips. Suzie felt the hard nub and instantly clamped her lips around it and began sucking. The milk was still sweet but thin and she knew the breast was all but empty. Finally her sexual lust took over and she released the nipple from her lips.

“Now Daddy, fuck me harder now. I’m cumming and I want to feel your cum filling me full. Cum in and with me Daddy and make me pregnant with our child.”

Nothing in this world could have stopped Jim from fulfilling his daughters wish. His hips pumped faster as he thrust harder into her body. He felt his cock on fire as her climax burned the skin. That feeling took him over the edge as his cockhead swelled ever thicker, the piss hole at the top opened and huge gobs of his white creamy seed gushed out only to fill her gripping cunt. Never had he felt such an immense orgasm shake his body as this one. Again and again he rammed his pistoning cock in and out of her cunt filling it with his sperm. Over and over his cock spasmed as his cum filled balls finally grew slack, then empty. Exhausted he collapsed onto her naked body still aware of her large firm breasts as they were mashed to his hairy chest.

After five or so minutes both father and daughter were able to move, their breathing coming back to almost normal. Jim rolled onto his back and just watched as his wife, Anna, licked and sucked his shrinking cock clean before she moved to suck what wasn’t buried to deep inside Suzie’s cunt. The remainder of the long week-end was spent mostly in one bed. Before it was over Jim was fucked and sucked so many times he lost count but felt more sexually satisfied than he had ever felt in his life.

Ten months later:


It had happened. Jim had gotten his daughter Suzie pregnant. Having come home from the hospital it wasn’t long before the family resumed their sexual exploits. Jim had gone out and bought a King Sized bed it having been decided it best they all simply sleep together.

“Daddy,” Suzie was saying to her father as her mother suckled from her breast. “I’m sorry I can’t have any more children and keep my tits full of milk for you and Mommy.”

“Don’t you worry about that,” Jim panted as he see-sawed his huge thick cock in and out of her slick hungry cunt. “I’m sure that just having you here will be enough for me as long as you keep letting me fuck you whenever I want.”

“I don’t think you need to worry about that,” Anna added lifting her mouth from one of Suzie’s milk swollen tits. “When she’s on her period we’ll both suck your cock until it shrinks up to nothingness,” she smiled.

“Well if that’s the case, why don’t my two most favorite cum loving sluts get down here and suck out my cum,” he grinned pulling out of Suzie’s pussy.

“Why not,” Suzie said with joy having already climaxed. “I’m sure with lots of practice and Mommy coaching I’ll yet be able to take you down my throat like she does.”

“I can’t wait for the day I feel your throat clinching and milking my cock the way I milk your tits, little girl,” Jim grinned. “Now, who’s first to take my cock in her mouth?”

Both mother and daughter dove to his groin fighting for who would get to suck him first. In the end they comprised and both of them licked and sucked his huge thick prick until both were covered with his cum and drinking their fill.

**************************************************************

Dear Readers: Don’t look for another of these three. As I said in the beginning, I didn’t intend on writing a sequel. While there might be another story very similar, it still won’t be a continuation.
Yours, Trog.

12