Milk Duds Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Momma, you and another girl? I find it hard to believe. Why you’re so straight laced even a tornado couldn’t bend or break you,” Suzie gasped in shock.

“Well, it’s true, all of it. Now getting back to last night. You and I both know it was wrong and we shouldn’t ever come together like that again,” Anna said trying her best to sound serious.

“I, I know Momma. It was wrong but it felt so good. Why does something that feels so good have to be bad?” she asked. “After I went to bed I had to do myself. Was that really so wrong?”

“I don’t know baby but it just seems that’s the way of life. No, what you did with yourself wasn’t wrong, but some would think it was. I confess I did the same thing. Having you suckle from my breast after all these years felt so good. I can’t tell you how many times when you were a baby I would play with myself as you fed from me. I wouldn’t stop until I had climaxed and it seemed it was about the same time you had taken your fill of me.”

“Really Momma?” Suzie asked in shock. “You do yourself and did it when I was a baby? Wow, what a rush that must have been.”

“My breasts, especially my nipples, have always been so very sensitive,” Anna said as she began to breath more shallow. “Your father, bless his lips, love to suck my breasts and gobble my nipples. Why just him sucking me makes me climax, most times very hard. You can’t imagine just how good it feels.”

“Momma,” Suzie began seeing the far away look of lust in her mothers eyes, “could you make me feel the same thing, I mean make me so hot I could climax just from having my nipples sucked?”

Anna paused giving thought to the words she had just heard. It sounded like her own daughter was all but begging to have her breasts sucked and played with just so she could have an orgasm. The thoughts raced through her mind as her body began to respond. Suddenly she felt an extreme wetness between her legs and there was nothing she could do to stop her actions. Her baby had just been fed and would sleep, by now, most of the night. Anna’s fingers quickly unbuttoned her blouse and she tossed it to one side. She stood and skinned off her jeans taking her panties with them. She saved her bra for last as was glad of it. Suzie’s eyes were riveted to her chest as her milk filled breasts were brought into all their naked glory.

“I don’t know what will come of this night, but for now let it be ours,” Anna breathed seductively. She moved next to her daughter and began removing her clothes. Before long Suzie was just as naked as her mother began caressing her bare skin. “Oh so soft and inviting,” she said with lust. “Your breasts are so firm and the skin so soft. Would you mind if I sucked your nipples?”

Before Suzie could answer her mothers lips were upon her, sucking and pulling gently on her turgid nipples. She felt lips taking in more of her breast and her tongue lapping across her sensitive nubbin. Without thought her legs parted as she felt her mothers fingers moving down her thighs lightly caressing her skin. Moments later she felt fingers touching the swollen lips of her sex just before slipping between them.

“Oh, God Momma, that feels so good,” Suzie gasped with pleasure.

“My baby likes to have her pussy touched and feel fingers inside?” Anna panted lifting her face from her daughters breast. “Would you like to touch me the same way?”

“I………., I………., I don’t know Momma,” Suzie gasped almost in the throws of an orgasm. “Isn’t it wrong what we’re doing………….., oh please don’t stop,” she pleaded.

“It’s wrong only if one of us doesn’t like it. Do you like it?” Anna asked.

“Oh Momma yyyeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,” Suzie hissed with lust filled desire. “Please don’t stop,” she pleaded as her hips hunched to her mothers plunging fingers.

It didn’t take long, as Anna knew it wouldn’t, before Suzie’s body moved closer and closer to her orgasm. Suddenly her body became stiff as a board, her sex gushing her hot burning thick liquid over her deeply probing fingers. Anna used her thumb to rub over the protruding hardness of Suzie’s clit bringing about another intense climax. Sensing her new found pleasures and knowing of her sensitivity down below Anna backed away. She leaned back and looked at the glowing body of her beautiful daughter. She marveled at the swell of her young large breasts and longed to kiss and suckle them, but knew it was best to wait.

“Oh Momma that felt so good. I’ve never had any boy to me so good.” Suzie relaxed and gazed up longingly at her mothers naked body. “I wished I knew how to make you feel half as good.”

“You just come up here to Momma and she’ll show you all you need to know,” Anna said helping Suzie to move up closer. “There, there now,” she cooed. “Take Mommies breast in your hand and let her nipple slip into your mouth. Now close your lips and suck hard, make Mommies milk flow into your mouth. Oh yeah, just like that sweetheart,” she said as Suzie began to suckle. Anna gently took one of Suzie’s hand and guided it between her own wide spread legs. “Now you just keep milking your mother while you feel her sex. Just keep in mind what you’re touching and playing with is where you came from. Momma wants to feel you inside her again even if it only your fingers.”

Suzie felt the hot wetness of her mother and pulled her hand back. Anna wouldn’t have anything to do with that and forced her hand back between her legs. Before long Suzie was again fully aroused as she felt her mothers sex oozing juices. Two of her fingers easily slipped deeply inside her and she felt the soft velvet of her body. Only when inside herself had she felt such a wonderful feeling. Instinctively her thumb moved up to caress the swollen nibblit of her mothers clit. She found it protruding almost obscenely from the normal covering hood as she rubbed it over and over. Anna’s body reacted, her back arching forcing Suzie’s fingers in deeper and her thumb to contact with increased pressure. Her own orgasm was just about the most intense she had experienced since first loosing her virginity oh so many years past. Slowly her body calmed and she relaxed.

“Baby that was so good,” Anna murmured with content. Slowly she lifted her body to look upon her naked daughter. “I think it’s time you go to bed, alone. We both need time to think this over. It’s much more than last night.”

They lightly kissed, lip to lip, both wishing it were more but knowing they needed time to think. As for Suzie she felt no time was needed. She had felt the touch and tasted her mother’s milk. Anna, on the other hand, felt she needed time to understand what was happening and if it could continue. Her greatest fear was what if Jim, her husband, were to find out. How could she explain her desires for their daughter in bed and could he accept it? Doubt clouded her mind as she fell into a troubled sleep.

Suzie woke the next morning to the most awesome feeling of her life. She quickly noted the covers were fully off her and she was just as naked as when she went to sleep. The biggest difference was she was feeling something hot and warm between her legs. Suzie lifted her head and saw that of her mother. It wouldn’t have been all that abnormal except her mothers head was between her legs and it quickly became obvious the warm wet feeling was that of her tongue on her sex. Before she could react or express her objections her body responded giving forth a soul shattering orgasm. Her juices flowed freely and she felt her mothers tongue lapping them up, her lips clamping onto her sex and sucking from her all she could give. Moments later she saw the cum slicked face of her mother lifting with a smile.

“Good morning, dear. I didn’t sleep much last night and finally came to a dissection. I want to have sex with you and it’s going to be up to me to teach you how to give sex to another woman, that being me.”

“Oh Momma, I don’t know if I can do that. I mean, it’s not I don’t love you and all, but having sex? You know I like boys!” she exclaimed.

“I know you like boys, but what boy has ever given you this,” Anna said licking her daughters still swollen clit. She smile when Suzie gasped with pleasure.

Her fingers tingled as if hit with electricity. She felt her toes curled up tight almost to the point of touching the soles of her feet. Huge gasps of air lunged into her lungs as she gasped violently thrusting her hard nippled breasts up and out from her chest. Suzie thrust her legs far apart in her reaction as her electrified fingers curled and clutched tightly at the sheets of her bed. Never in her young life had she felt such a sensation as that her mother was giving her. Almost instantly her pussy flexed only to gush forth copious amounts of her thick vicious body liquids of lust and then have her feel those same liquids slither down between the firm globes of her buttocks. Nothing in her life had prepared her for the glorious feeling of the touch of her mothers tongue lapping her sex swollen throbbing clit.

Anna felt and tasted of her daughters sexual output. She felt her own body responding with a need, nay a desire unlike any in her own life. The orgasm flooding and coating her face began to fade as she finally lifted her cum slicked face. She saw the dreamlike contentment wafting across her girl/childs face and she smiled the knowing smile of the conqueror. In her heart she knew she had become Attila, Hitler, Mao, Bin Laden and Hussein and that of so many others who have seen what they wanted to taken it. Now, in spite of her original feelings, she had taken what she most wanted and it was hers.

“Momma, oh God please Momma stop. I can’t take it any more,” Suzie finally managed to gasp after the last cataclysmic climax. “Please, let me come down and relax. I’m so spent I can hardly breath.”

Anna knew what she meant and moved up to lay with her daughter. Together, naked breast to breast, they lay as Suzie slowly returned to some semblance of normalcy.

“Momma, what have you done to me?” she panted still short of breath.

“Why my dear I’ve done nothing more than give you the pleasure you’ve been lacking all these years. I know you still like and want boys but don’t put aside the loving of a good woman.”

Anna might as well have been talking to the wall as Suzie had gone to sleep. Her body was exhausted as well as her mind. Anna smiled thinking back to her collage days and her roommate as she, too, drifted off to sleep.

Suzie awoke to the presence of another in her bed. Her mind still fogged she wondered if she had been out partying, gotten drunk and was laying in some strange guys bed. She lifted her head and felt non of the after drunk effects. Her eyes shifted to the sleeping form alongside her. She gasped at the sight of her half naked mother sleeping peacefully. Her first instinct was to get as quickly as she could from her, but upon taking a closer look her breathing began to quicken. Suzie saw her mother laying on her back, the covers down to her waist exposing the upper half of her body which was quite naked. She marveled at the sight of her milk full breasts and the seepage from her nipples. The drops of breast milk oozed with an almost delicate ease as she licked her lips with a hunger. Dare she, her mind asked in wonder. Dare she attempt to lick the drops seeping from the swollen nipples? What response or anger would she endure if attempted? Questions, so many questions and none with an answer.

Anna shifted in her sleep yet still she was easily able to hear the cries of her newborn son. As she moved carefully so as not to awake her sleep daughter, Anna slipped from the bed to take care of his needs.

At the first movement of her mother Suzie softly lowered her head and fiend sleep. She felt her mother get up and knew from the sounds just a few steps down the hall where she was going. Her body had already reacted to seeing her mother half naked and wondered what would come of all this. Her eyes closed and she drifted off into a light slumber only to be interrupted sometime later by the mattress shifting as her mother returned. Suzie waited for some time until she felt it safe to lift her head. Again her mother was laying on her back, the covers down to her waist and again she was naked of chest. For a time Suzie did nothing but watch as her mothers still milk filled breasts rose and lowered in time with her breathing. Each time she saw those same full breasts move upwards she felt the tingle between her legs and the palpitating of her heart. Only fear would stop her and fear had gone away as she moved the covers down in order to expose the rest of her mothers body. Below her waist she was just as naked as her top and Suzie took the time to study. Legs parted slightly she could easily see the puffy lips of her mothers sex and the oozing from inside. Her fingers lightly touched where the juices were coming and she found it hot. Centimeters above the oozing slit was her clit, her nub of pleasure just like hers that her mother had taken so well just the night before.

Anna’s body felt the touch and began to react even in her sleep. Her legs moved further apart allowing better access as the fingers touching her began to feel and probe their way around. There was a sensation of a filling of her cavity, but not like that of a man. Her subconscious recorded the invasion as that of fingers and such it was two of Suzie’s fingers had indeed invaded her body.

Suzie felt the soft heat from the inside of her mothers body and felt the heat deep inside her own. Her mind recalled what her mother had done to her and she determined turn about is fair play. Fingers still firmly ensconced inside her mothers pussy Suzie began moving her body down until her nose was inches away from her sex. She could smell the musky odor and it send shivers up and down her spine. So sensual, so arousing so mind filling of lust were the smells. Carefully extracting her fingers Suzie smelt of them, like the odor then licked for the taste. Instantly she liked it and wanted more. As she cleaned her fingers of the fluids of her mother her tongue rapidly sought the source, found it and began licking. She easily found the same kind of sexual nub that lay between her own legs and allowed her tongue to touch it.

Anna felt the feather light touch on her clit. Her hips raised on their own volition pressing more closely to the touch she was feeling. From deep inside came her throaty groan as her body began to react more in tune with her feelings.

“Yes, oh God yes. Don’t stop, keep licking,” she grunted in her now near wakefulness. Suddenly her eyes flew open and looked to see Suzie, her daughter, with her head planted firmly between her legs. She felt the lapping of her tongue and how it would slip between the folds of her sex and penetrate inside. Anna lowered her hands to pull Suzie’s head more firmly to her crotch as if begging her for more.

Suzie was well aware by now her mother was awake and did nothing to keep her from forcing her mouth and tongue from her pussy. Always the quickest to learn Suzie easily repeated what she had received the night before from her mother. Her tongue lapped and licked the juices now coming more rapidly, her mouth taking all as she swallowed and devoured the gift. Anna’s orgasm was intense as she all but smothered and kept the life giving air from her daughter as she rose to the heights of her climax. Several minutes passed, Suzie certain she was to die from lack of oxygen before Anna finally let go of her head. Both women slipped into a semi-conscious state, neither awake nor asleep. It was Anna the first to come back to her senses.

“Suzie, that was without any doubt in my mind the best oral sex any woman has ever given me and that includes my best friend and roommate Judy. Where in the hell did you learn to give so much loving attention to a woman?” she wanted to know.

“Simple Momma. I learned it from you last night. I can only hope it was half as good as what you gave me.”

“Sweetheart, if you learned all that in such a short time, I’d love to know how much you could learn given more time.”

Both Anna and Suzie gave a start when they heard the front door closing. They had both forgotten in their mutual sex lust that Jim, Anna’s husband and Suzie’s father, was due home that very morning. With haste they dressed with some semblance of decor and went downstairs to greet him.

**************************************************

Dedicated to a special lady. Without her inspiration and idea this story could never have been written. Thanks to you, Ma’am. Yours, Trog.

12