Milk Duds Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless to say the least. Here was my own mother telling me she liked what we had done sexually to each other and wanted more. Now I ask you, what red blooded AMERICAN boy, lest we forget Pearl Harbor and 911, wouldn't? She closed her eyes as her head lowered. Mom couldn't have heard me leave my chair as with all the stealth of a radar invisible bomber I moved behind her. She must have sensed me because her head lifted as she kept her arms folded on the table top. Looking over her shoulder I almost gasped at the expanse of her cleavage filling her baby doll top. My hands lay softly on her shoulders and she sighed lightly leaning her head back further. I lowered my lips to hers as they opened to accept my offered tongue.

Her womanly aroma rose to fill my nostrils bringing about a new and heightened arousal deep within me. It was the musk of a woman with desires and needs. I inhaled deeply taking in the smells of her body still only an hour from sleep. Her odor was sensual and I had yet to encounter anything from within her body, just her aroma. Mom must have cleansed her mouth because it tasted so sweet and fresh even in the morning. I reveled feeling her hot breath escaping her lips to fill my waiting mouth. Her tongue lashed back to mine as we dueled inside the mouth of the other. Mom's breathing was coming quicker as I could barely see her chest rising lifting her large firm milk filled breasts. My hands glided down her front and inside her top cupping and gently feeling her fullness. A wetness coated my palms as she began to leak her milk. This was the first time I had actually touched her breasts and I wanted more of them. Still keeping our lips locked tightly together I helped her to stand, then we were forced to part mouths.

Hand in hand we went to her bedroom, said nothing as we resumed our passionate kissing. As my hand again returned to her milk filled breasts I felt hers groping around the front of my pajama bottoms. Inside I was fully erect and she quickly found the object of her desires. I moved only enough to lift off her top before wrapping my arms around her now naked body crushing her to me. Moments later we were laying on her bed as my lips, leaving hers for the time being, found her turgid milk oozing nipple and I began to suckle. Mom's hand had slipped inside my pajama bottom only to engulf my throbbing organ inside her fist. She was slow and gentle with her stroking as my own hand slide between her open legs to find her warm and wet sex. I finished draining one breast and moved to the other as we still caressed the sex of the other. As I was about to drain the second milk filled breast of my mother her body went stiff and she climaxed. Her milk was now gone as my own orgasm overtook me and I released my hot sperm onto her body. Spent we lay relaxing and regaining our breaths.

"Mom that was every bit as good as last night," I managed to pant as my breathing finally began to slow.

"You don't know just how good that feels Kenny," Mom replied. "It's almost as good as the real thing."

I paused for a moment to digest her words. Not even thinking I raised my hand, the one that had a finger inside her, and began licking and sucking it. It was the first time I had tasted of a woman and found it to be wonderful. Done cleaning my finger we lay close as I idly caressed and fondled her large firm breasts. In turn Mom gently cupped my testicles as they renewed themselves. Before long, being still quite young, I was growing erect again. Our heads moved apart and we looked into the eyes of the other and all we could see was lust.

No words were spoken and none needed as Mom lay on her back. She lifted her legs in invitation as I moved between them on my knees. Looking down I could see she was wet and ready, the moisture glistening on the folds of her vagina. She lightly held my organ and guided me to her. I saw the thick head slipping inside her hot wet folds and gasped in the delight. Never had I felt such heat and the tightness was more than could have been dreamed. Slowly, so very slowly I slipped deeper and deeper inside my mothers body. I wanted it to last, to savor the feeling of her scalding hot sheath as it gripped my pulsing erection. It seemed like was sinking forever into her before I felt the meshing of our pubic hairs and I knew I was fully inside her. We lay still for a long time just loving the erotic feeling. I couldn't resist looking as I lifted my body with my arms. Seeing us so tightly coupled nearly caused my climax, but I managed to keep it at bay. My eyes moved upward to take in the sight of Mom's large breasts laying quietly on her chest only slightly flattened yet they still stood up proudly. The look on her face was one of great pleasure, of ecstasy even lust but not that of a wanton woman. Her lips were slightly parted, her eyes hooded as she smiled at me.

"Now my dear sweet Kenny. Take me. I feel you so very deeply inside my body and I want to feel you making love to me. You are filling as I've never been filled before and simply want to have your hot seed bursting inside. Please, my dear sweet son, take my body hard and fast and make me feel a woman again."

We began slowly at first as we built upon the sensual feelings we were having. Slowly we started moving, me lifting my body until I was almost out of her, then lowering myself back deeply inside. Over and over we moved, Mom lifting her hips to meet mine and pulling back as I withdrew. Our passion was building as we moved more quickly until we were at a fever pitch. We grunted and groaned, our bodies coming together with loud lewd slapping sounds as we pumped and pounded. Again and again until we both came the moment of truth, out climax.

I was very much ready to pull back and not ejaculate inside her, but Mom held me very close and tightly. Her words of love and desire filled my ears as she begged me to fill her with my hot seed. Nothing more could have stopped me as my organ swelled thicker and harder. My testicles pulled up tight forcing my sperm up and it quickly erupted to fill her scalding cavity. Never in my life had I heard my mother scream, but she did that night. It was long and loud and I was very much surprised Jack wasn't awaken.

The remainder of the day was spent almost normally. I did yard work while Mom cleaned house and washed clothes. After supper we sat close together watching TV then it was bedtime. I was just about to crawl wearily into bed when Mom walked into my room. She said nothing, just crooked her finger in a beckoning manner. Her nightgown fell to the floor as she stood proudly naked beside my bed. I watched with my mouth open as her naked firm buttocks swayed invitingly towards her bedroom and I followed. I never spent another night alone in my own bedroom. You see the next day I moved all my clothes to my lovers bedroom. I still call her Mom but only when we're in public.

12