Milk Mommy & Son Ch. 03

Story Info
A 3rd adventure with milk mommy & son hints at a party of 3.
1.6k words
4.19
55.8k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RockerBabe
RockerBabe
142 Followers

Stephen and I have had a very special, trusting relationship for the past few months. When he wasn't studying for his college classes, he was helping with his little sister, Layla.

Layla was still nursing, but because I was producing too much milk for one baby, Stephen stepped in and became my second baby. We had become lovers and after two months of sleeping together, I realized I was falling in love with my 19-year-old son.

After dinner, Stephen headed to his room while I fed, burped, and put Layla to bed. I wanted Stephen to come to bed with me. I knocked on my son's door.

"Come in,"

Stephen was at his computer desk playing an online game. "Hi mom," he said nonchalantly.

By the way he spoke to me, I knew he had his mic on and his gaming friends could possibly hear me, so I decided to invite him to my bed in code.

"Hi baby. Just letting you know that I'm headed to bed. Goodnight."

He looked up at me and nodded. "I'm about to head to bed soon too. Goodnight,"

And that was our code. I knew he would follow me to bed soon. So I lay naked and waiting for my son to stretch me out with his 19-year-old cock. My pussy was dripping just thinking about it.

It didn't take him long to join me. When he did he immediately went to my tits, moaning at the realization that I was naked. "Such a good little mommy slut," he murmured before engulfing my nipple and areola into his warm mouth.

I squirmed pleasurably under his body as he rubbed my clit with his fingers and lapped back and forth on my tits, tugging on the nipples to enlarge them, his mouth and nose pressed into my skin. I could hear the sounds of him swallowing my milk and it was almost unbearable.

I pushed him off me and threw him onto the bed, engulfing his 6" cock in my mouth, sucking hard and fast. He grabbed onto the back of my head with both hands, guiding me at the pace we wanted. "Oh mommy, oh" he moaned as his cock hit against my throat.

My head bobbed up and down, slurping up his cock until he was ready to explode. "I'm cumming! Mommy, I'm cumming!" He held my head in place as he dispensed his load into the back of my throat.

I swallowed, tasting his sweet baby juice on my tongue. He lay there, panting softly. Finally he spoke: "Sit on my face," I didn't need to be told twice.

I climbed up, leaning my weight against the headboard and placing my knees on either side of his face.

As I leaned down toward his face, he kissed my pussy softly, then stuck his tongue out, lapping at it slowly, kissing it and running his tongue along the folds and the lips, as if he were making out with it. It was all I could do not to fall over right then and there.

I began grinding my pussy against his face and that encouraged him to pick up the pace. I could feel myself beginning to tense up, about to cum. He sensed it too, so he latched onto my clit and started to give it the same treatment he did my nipples only ten minutes ago. He was sucking it with his lips and lapping at it back and forth with his tongue. I grabbed onto the headboard, trying not to scream out for fear of waking Layla.

I was moving the bed pretty hard though. And then it happened. As I began to cum, he started to play around with the rim of my butthole. I made it a point to loosen up back there for him, and after I came, he surprised me by shoving his finger up my ass and hungrily sucking on my pussy. I cried out, immediately cumming again.

"Stephen, that feels... so good... to mommy. Ohhhhh!"

I threw my body down next to his and he began to fondle my tits as I caught my breath.

He lightly ran his fingertips all over both my tits, one by one, pulling at the nipples. He finally lifted one from the underside and quietly latched onto it, relieving me of some of my milk.

I put my hand softly in his hair as he drank from my nurturing faucets.

"Baby," I murmured while he suckled quietly at my tits. "Cum inside your mommy. I need it."

He released my nipple from its warm confinement and slid his body up mine until his cock slid smoothly between the valleys of my thighs.

We both let out a moan as he began rocking back and forth, putting his arm around me and kissing me passionately as we moaned into each other's mouths.

He started moving faster and I lifted my butt off the bed, allowing him to go deeper. I grabbed onto him as he held me. "Mommy's cumming," I told him. That's when he released his sperm into the womb he had been in all those years ago. He was pounding into me at that point, hitting my cervix.

He pulled out suddenly and curled up next to me, hugging me.

"I love you mom," he said, kissing my shoulder.

"I love you too baby,"

————————

The next day, Stephen warned me that his friend Ed was coming over for a bit, so I knew to act appropriately.

After work, I picked up some pizza for me and the boys and spent my time catching up on things around the house.

When the boys got there, I was in the kitchen, cleaning. They walked into the kitchen. "Mom, this is my friend, Ed."

I turned around to greet him. He was a tall, slim young man with a nice build, black hair and brown eyes. He looked to have some Hispanic in him. In other words, he was gorgeous.

I reached out to shake his hand. "Hi, Ed," I smiled brightly at him, suddenly wishing I wore something a little nicer than my regular v-neck tee and shorts for cleaning.

"Hi, Mrs. Nelson," he responded.

"Oh please, call me Anne,"

He nodded. "Anne,"

The way the said my named had chills running down my spine. I stood straighter and turned back towards cleaning the stove, not knowing how Stephen would feel if he sensed that I was attracted to his friend.

"It was nice to meet you," I smiled at him again before I dismissed them by scrubbing the stovetop.

They took their pizza and headed towards the hallway. "Thanks for dinner, Anne," Ed said to me. I simply smiled back. "No problem,"

"Let's go check out that new game." Stephen offered. Ed agreed, and off the went to Stephen's room.

I had to take a breather. Having one hot guy walking around the house was one thing, but two? I was outnumbered, and I liked it.

—————

After Ed had left, Stephen found me in the nursery, breastfeeding his baby sister.

"Hi baby," I greeted him. I was topless, only wearing my shorts and thong. I didn't bother to cover up. "How was your game?"

"It was fun. I was just showing him some of the new things you could get. You know, gear and stuff."

I nodded. I had a very basic understanding of video games, having never really played them with anyone after Stephen's father had died.

I switched Layla to the other breast.

"Hey, save some of that for me,"

I laughed. "Wait your turn,"

"Never,"

Some milk from my first tit was building onto my nipple. Stephen licked his lips, refraining himself. "Mmm,"

Layla was going to town on his tits. She seemed hungrier than usual.

"It seems both my babies can't get enough of mommy's milk,"

—————

After our lovemaking that night, I was drifting off to sleep in Stephen's arms.

"Hey mom?"

"Hmm?"

"I have a question,"

"What's that?"

"What did you think of Ed?"

"I didn't really get a chance to talk to him," I said dismissively.

"I mean... what did you THINK of Ed?"

"I thought he was okay,"

Where was he going with this, I wondered.

"Oh come on, I know he's your type. It's okay. He actually told me he thought you were pretty hot."

I laughed. "He did?"

"Yeah, at first I got kind of offended, you know, you're my mom and all, but then it got me thinking, have you ever wanted someone to share you?"

I lifted my head off his chest. "What do you mean?"

"Well I really don't like the idea of other men touching you, but I know it's going to happen someday, so maybe if I picked who it was first and kind of controlled the situation, I would feel better about it happened when I'm not around."

My heart sank at the thought of us not being together someday, but it made me feel so good to hear that he wanted to be the only one touching me. What if he was starting to feel the same things I was?

"Hmm," I simply said.

"I mean if that's something you'd be interested in. I just want to make you happy. Plus I'm sure he'd be down. He made it pretty clear to me that he wanted you."

"That seems like something I should sleep on. Speaking of sleep, we should get some. Goodnight," I kissed him and then began to fall into my slumber, dreaming about two hot young men pounding into me on either end.

—————-

RockerBabe
RockerBabe
142 Followers