Milk on Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We also mounted a trendy wire bookcase across the room from the window, and the door to the whole room was on the south wall in the corner where it met the east wall. On the opposite corner was the door to the bathroom. My bedclothes were sky blue while Susan's were sea green, which complimented the teal upholstery on the chairs nicely.

As a final touch, we personalized it a bit more with posters featuring Dr. Who and Tolkein characters. The entire ordeal was punctuated only with a brief lunch break after the first hour of work, which consisted of a makeshift amalgamation of the snacks we had left from the plane. Although Susan had tried to make it last, the pumped breastmilk that I'd given her hadn't survived the flight.

When my cousin finally flopped down onto her bed with a relieved sigh after we agreed that we'd officially finished moving in, I knew it was time to share my secret and finally sat down on my own bed facing her with a grin on my face. "I have a confession to make," I said.

"Oh, yeah? What's that?"

"That milk that I gave you on the plane didn't come from Aunt Liz or Danica. It came from me."

That got her attention. She turned her head to face me with a confused look. "What do you mean? Last time I checked, you don't lactate," she chuckled.

"When have you ever really checked?" I responded.

"Good point," she conceded idly before the metaphorical light bulb above her head ignited itself. "Wait," she met my gaze again and rose into a half-sitting position. "What are you saying?"

I smiled. "Well, a couple of months ago, I was snacking on some of Danica's milk when it just randomly occurred to me. If she could induce her body to produce milk without necessarily being pregnant, then why couldn't I?" Susan was staring at me now as she sat up fully. "So I got some advice from her, did a bit of research online, and stimulated my boobs every day for about six weeks. Long story short: all 38 ounces you had on the plane came from a pumping session of mine in the restroom at the airport."

"Shut up!" Susan cried incredulously. "Are you effin' serious?" When I just nodded, she shook her head in awe. "That's amazing, Delia! Congratulations! Are you going to keep it up so we can nurse, or were you just curious about how productive your boobs could be?"

I chuckled. "Well, I must admit to being rather curious and also proud of the results, but the main point was so that you could still have some breastmilk while we're at school, especially since Aunt Liz and Danica both insist that feeding is just as pleasurable as being fed."

"You sneak!" she accused with a playful shove, warm gratitude nevertheless showing through in her smile. "Seriously, though, thank you. It's gonna be so great to still get milk from a meaningful source!" We shared what might have been a brief yet meaningful hug, but as she started to pull away, her eyes fell, perhaps unsurprisingly, on my bosom. Serendipitously, our height difference was such that my nipples were more-or-less level with her mouth while we both stood erect. "You know, I wouldn't mind having some right now, if you're up for it," my cousin proposed.

I had long anticipated my first feeding experience, and I couldn't help but feel suddenly nervous. However, my nerves weren't enough to prevent me from replying eagerly. "Of course! I'm really anxious to see what it feels like, anyway." I began to lower the straps of my tank top, but Susan expertly took over the task and exposed my 44D breasts in barely a second or two. I chuckled at her eagerness but was quickly silenced as she immediately clamped her lips firmly on my left nipple.

An initial tickle turned into a warm tingle that spread throughout my entire torso, and as she promptly began chewing toothlessly on my areola, I closed my eyes and moaned softly. The soothing sensation rendered let-down practically automatic. I felt closer to my cousin than ever before, and an instinctive desire to nurture her swelled within me only to be wonderfully sated by the sound of her lips smacking against my engorged breast, which only made me want to nourish her more. It was a positive feedback loop that I found deeply pleasant. I felt the first rush of milk flow into her mouth and heard her gulp it all down. "Mm," she intoned as she quickly established an efficient rhythm of sucking firmly on the nipple and gnawing gently yet efficiently on the bronzed flesh around it. I already understood why Susan liked suckling, and now, I understood just as well why her mother and sister enjoyed being suckled.

I stood there contentedly breastfeeding my cousin for about 15 minutes, gasping quietly when she immediately seized upon my right breast as soon as the left one had been emptied. When she finally pulled away with a satisfied sigh, we both smiled at each other. "Wow!" I breathed as I pulled my top back into place. "Aunt Liz was right! That felt wonderful! Did you enjoy it too? It sure sounded like you did."

"It was just as awesome as nursing from Mom or Danica!" Susan replied with an emphatically affirmative nod. "I'm really glad you decided to experiment with lactating! I can promise you I'll be taking full advantage of it from now on!"

I laughed. "Please do. Anytime you want it and I have some to give, it's yours."

12