Milk, Shake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon sensed incontrollable shivers jolting up the length of Mia's thighs. He awaited the final moan with a cruel grin: the moment when for an instant nothing exists at all, and then the entire universe is the brutal lashing of a gale. Mia's lips parted to catch a final breath before collapsing into her own orgasm. Jon pressed his hands into her breasts and started pounding her hard enough to feel his balls slapping against Mia's pulsing sex. The girl throbbing around his cock pushed Jon right over the edge, and he came inside her in long gushes of pleasure.

He let himself fall beside Mia. They both rested, eyes shut. Neither moved for some minutes, taming their breathing. Jon turned to look at her.

"Thank you, Mia: today you made me very, very happy indeed.

Mia lifted her brown eyes.

"The pleasure is mine."

Jon smiled and stroked her hair.

"Jon? Can I have a glass of water, please?"

12