Milked by Barbarians from the East Ch. 04

Story Info
The 2 youths learn new ways of being milked.
2.4k words
4.22
65.4k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
690 Followers

After a couple days, Aaron and I fell into a routine.

Every morning, I'd wake up and dutifully pull up my nightshirt and let Antona milk me. Some mornings, she would enter our tent and lavish herself on my morning boner, sucking me and polishing my aching cock to the point of cumming before capturing my milk in her waiting chalice. Other mornings, I could tell she was busy when she milked me with no more enthusiasm as milking a cow - a mechanical jacking of my twitching tumescent organ - though she always told me I was a "good boy" as I shuddered and came.

With Aaron, it was a different story. He'd wake up, realize he was rock hard with morning wood and therefore prime for milking, and then he'd fight and wrestle with Antona and any soldier she'd bring with her. The end result was always the same. He'd be bound helpless on his back, bringing his knees up to protect his penis from her reach. But she pushed his thighs apart while he screamed and cursed at her, especially as she began to jack him quickly and efficiently. He cursed her and called her terrible names and would cry out as if in pain as she slipped a finger to tickle his anus. But no matter how much he yelled, twisted or struggled, Antona was surprisingly strong and always able to pull a huge load from him. When he finished spurting, he'd pant and mutter more curses, and she would, in turn, threaten to have him whipped and beaten, but she never did. I overheard her tell Tanya, the black woman from the Nile, that the quality and the quantity of our milk could not be tainted by bruising.

After a week, I woke up ready for my morning milking when Antona instead took me by the hand to a larger tent. I walked in and looked around at rows of what looked like small leather harnesses, glistening with oil, mounted on a long horizontal plank. She walked me over to a harness that was at waist height and pointed. I understood - the harness was for my dick. I slowly stepped forward and pushed my hard dick into the soft but snug harness. It felt good, the leather was warm and moist with oil. I was fascinated to look at my protruding dick poke out through the leather sleeve.

Suddenly I felt Antona standing closely behind me. She reached around and held the base of my dick, and with her own body pushing behind me, she guided me in and out of the harness. It felt incredible, and I was soon bucking my own hips to pump myself into this milking device. My fists were raised as I punched the air with excitement. Soon the mushroom head of my dick was swollen large and purple. Antona put a bucket in front of me and in no time, I was spurting into it, filling it almost half full.

"Nico," she said as she traced her finger on my stomach, downward to the base of my manhood, "Every time you hear the hourly gong, you must come here and deposit a load in the milkadstrum." She pointed down the row - there will be other boys here too, but remember this is your milkadstrum - your milk is collected separately.

"My lady," I began, "will I not enjoy your hands and lips every morning?"

"No, you must make milk every hour, but I will come to you in the evenings to massage your legs and feet. You will find this standing milking device straining on your legs after a while." She patted my stomach. "And I will take some meals with you, my skinny young Briton." She kissed my chest. "And I will teach you mounting skills."

"What about my friend, Aaron?"

She shook her head. "He is a defiant one. He has his own milkadstrum. I will show you."

We walked over to another tent. Inside, there was a row of naked young men of different races, dark, light, golden, brown, tan. They were all standing, bound behind their backs. Their mouths were gagged, choking out the sound of their grunts and howls of protest like a line of wild horses unhappily tethered to a post. Their dicks were also lasso'd into milking harnesses but in their cases, the harnesses were tied together and one giant woman, an Amazon, was turning a crank which rocked the harnesses back and forth over their rubbed raw dicks. The bounded men had no pleasure or control as I did. No, they were being tortured as if their dicks were being whittled. The way they were bound, they could not pull out of the harness so they twisted with torment.

Another Amazon woman ladled oil down their row of harnesses, keeping their dicks slick and lubricated, and finally a couple of the men popped with release, a spray of cum into the bucket before them. But this was no relaxing release as the first man to cum still had to endure the rubbing harness until all the men had been cranked to completion.

Out of curiosity, I looked at the row of buckets, surprised at the small amounts some men made - barely a couple spoons of man milk in some cases. When I reached the last bucket, I saw a healthy half full bucket of pearlescent cum, like my own. I looked up and was shocked to see it was Aaron, standing gagged and bound, his eyes ablaze with anger, his large penis stuck in the leather sleeve, still dripping cum from its pouty mouth.

"Aaron," I whispered.

He strained against his bounds and shook his head and closed his eyes.

Antona came up beside me, "NIco, this is what happens to boys who need to be milked by force. But," she pointed at the row of buckets, "you see why Aaron and you are so prized."

Before I could say a word, the Amazon marched down the row, peering into the buckets. She reached one bucket that barely had a couple drops. She looked up at the squirming man. With one swift motion, she pulled out a curved knife and slashed his balls off. He howled in agony against his gag, but with another slash, she had cut his dick off, freeing him from the harness. She threw the severed parts into his bucket and hauled him bleeding between his legs out of the tent.

The other bound men yelled in panic but their gags muffled them. I was wide-eyed, shocked, my knees wobbly. Antona caught me, and let me lean on her shoulder.

"Nico, don't worry. This won't happen to you. Britons produce milk for many many years. And I have ways of keeping you productive."

But I was scared and horrified at what I had just seen. "What happened to him?"

"He's going to be fed to our warriors. But don't think on that! He was a Bastillian - low milk, low quality. You are a fountain of cum." She patted me on the back but I was still shaking from witnessing the castration.

She dragged me out of that tent and walked me around to catch my breath. "Nico, after your hourly milking, you will be expected to go once a day to a special tent, the labia-strum. Part of your duties is to serve your milk to women who wish to bear children and have asked for the milk of a Briton." She smiled. "I will be truthful to you, Nico. You are too scrawny and skinny right now. Few women will want to mount you. They all want Aaron and he will be mounted often. But I want you to be in the tent with him, because the women need to see you and know you are growing and will be available to serve them soon. I will take care of you, feed you, and make you big and strong until you are ready to be mounted like a grown man."

I was dizzy, trying to process all this. "What kind of women will mount us?"

She smiled, "Aaron will be in demand because his member is so large and thick. And his screams of protest sound like a virgin defiled which only excites the defiler. But you are handsome too. And a serving is a serving no matter the size of the faucet."

"I am not sure how to serve..." I began.

"Of course, I am responsible for your education. When I teach you the mounting skills, your young body will give hours of pleasure before surrendering your seed."

"So," Antona continued slowly, "until you are grown up like a man, you will serve the khan as I do. The khan has many appetites, including the mounting of boys from defeated nations. I will teach you how to perform."

"Wait, no, no!" I shook my head miserably.

"It will save your life" she whispered. She walked me to a giant red tent, the tent of the Khan.

"No," I took a step back.

"Courage," she said, and then she drew a design on my chest - more of her magic spells. I immediately stopped shaking.

We walked inside the tent to see a horde of Akung and Viking warriors, giants of men, drinking mead from cups of metal. They were laughing and cheering, and by the time we pushed our way to the center, we could see why.

The Khan was in full battle armor except for his pants. And instead of any weapon, he sported his huge erection that looked as big as my arm. He had two naked prisoners kneeling forward over two barrels. One was a terrified woman, I guess by her red hair, that she was from Scotland. The other was a young man who looked like a Roman.

"Which?" the Khan yelled, "Which of these 2 have the tightest ass? The Celtic whore or the Roman soldier?"

The crowd roared with laughter.

"We shall see!" The khan danced around the circle, waving his huge erection to the crowd. Then he turned on the woman and without warning sunk his cock deep into her ass. She moaned, her eyes were rolling wildly as if she was possessed. 4 inches, 6 inches, 10 inches, he pushed deeper and deeper until he had plunged himself balls deep. The khan pulled out his glistening cock and then plunged back in. She moaned again. Then with a sticky pop of sound, he withdrew and ambled over to the Roman who was struggling against his bonds. The khan tapped the knob of his manhood just between the Roman's cheeks.

"STOP!" The Roman yelled. "This is against all conduct of war! I am a soldier, not a whore!"

The khan laughed. The crowd laughed. "You are a Roman prisoner and your people will all be my whores." At that, he inserted his mighty erection into the Roman who exhaled loudly.

I watched as the khan pumped a couple strokes into the Roman, then he'd move over and start thrusting into the woman. He tried each one of them - they both grunted - and then he stopped and drank deeply from his goblet. "To be honest, I can't tell the difference!" He finished pounding each of them until he roared like a bull and came inside the Celtic woman.

The crowded cheered with laughter, and then the khan saw us.

"Antona! What have you brought me? A Briton welp?" He was wiping himself off with a cloth.

"Yes, my lord."

"How old is this scrawny one? He looks 14!" The crowd laughed and I felt my cheeks go red hot with embarrassment.

"He is 18, my lord. Old enough to make rich milk."

The khan walked over to me. Even though he had seen me before, he did not show any sign of recognition. I barely reached his chest, he was a giant. I did not want to be ass raped like those two prisoners so I looked away, hoping to discourage him.

"Antona, bring your impaler." the khan commanded.

She stepped over to a small wooden chest at the back of the tent and returned to the center wearing a strap-on around her waist. The belt had a bulbous appendage that looked like a curved squash.

The khan returned to his throne and sat down, absently pulling at his dick.

Antona sat on the floor and motioned for me to come over. Confused, I walked to the center of the tent and felt all eyes on me.

"Nico, come here and sit on this."

"What?"

"Come, *sit* here." I could feel my body move toward her. She was commanding me with a spell. I walked over to her, facing away and slowly sat down on her strap-on. The pain was searing when I first lowered myself on it. But then I felt Antona wriggle beneath me and my own erection began to grow. The crowd cheered, the khan smirked, and I found myself grinding on Antona and her strap-on.

"That's good, Nico. Move your body and find the right spot." Her voice was like a dream. The more I stirred myself on the impaler, the harder my dick got. I kept moving and Antona was hugging me from behind, but then the khan got up from his chair and grabbed both my wrists with one hand. I continued to squirm as he squeezed harder - was he going to break my arms? But I felt my erection twitch as I kept pushing down on the impaler.

Suddenly, I felt it. A bolt of lightning from deep inside me as I came, handsfree, throwing spurts of cum at the Khan's feet. I sat there panting, embarrassed, humiliated, amazed as my erection continued to spout jets of cum. I eased myself forward until I was off Antona's impaler. She looked at me proudly, as if I had accomplished some great deed.

"Very nice," the khan said. "I think you should mate him with the Beserker."

The crowd murmured surprise.

"My lord," Antona began, "He is too young for that she-beast. He is just a boy, my lord, a young human. The Berserker would kill him."

"Perhaps," The khan said, "But it would amuse me to watch him try to hold himself inside her scaly clenches."

movieye
movieye
690 Followers