Milked By Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was aching and my prostrate was sore as well. Linds smiled and looked up at Joan asking, "What do you think, should we stop." Joan said, "Its up to you, I have milked guys to tears before, even milked one guy for hours until he passed out." Then she laughed saying, "Did u know I milked him for another 15 minutes while he was unconscious. That ole prostrate still gave it up. It was amazing! Here was this guy passed out in my bed, out cold, and I had my hand up his ass squeezing his prostrate and sucking on the head of his semi-hard cock and he was still cumming!! I had to look up occasionally not believing he was really unconscious and I was still able to make him cum." Hearing what Joan was saying, I could only groan. Linds looked at me and squeezed me even harder as I saw another glob of my cum eek out of the hole at the head of my cock and then watched it goop out onto Pam's sweet calf. I grunted moaning, "No more! No more!"

They all three giggled and Linds squeezed my prostrate again. I felt her fingertips dig in harder than before as she wiggled them about keeping the pressure there. I could not help but scream and squirm from side to side. I attempted to bend my legs down but Joan kept a firm grip while Pam held my torso in place using her strong legs.

After several more painful squeezes Linds finally, slowly withdrew her hand from inside me. I breathed a sigh of relief as I watched Pam gently milk out the remaining cum from my shriveling cock. She smiled and said, "That was the most amazing thing I had ever seen." She removed her legs from my lap and feeling the weight of them being lifted from me was a relief in itself. She leaned over placing a soft kiss on my forehead whispering, "My legs feel so hot." Joan released my legs and sat back down on the chair. Pam sat back on her chair as well while Linds sat crossed leg on the floor between my legs. They all sat there watching me as I lay there breathing heavily, my body completely spent. Linds commented, "I never thought I could get my whole hand inside him, I loved feeling that and squeezing his prostrate I felt so much control." Joan laughed, " I wonder if my whole foot would fit as well."

I groaned and they all giggled.

As they talked amongst themselves I eventually got to my knees and crawled into bed. Completely exhausted, I quickly fell to sleep to the sound of their voices.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the water running in the bathroom sink. I then saw Pam exiting the bathroom coming towards the bed. She smiled seeing that I was waking up saying, "Morning sleepy head how are you feeling?" I rolled over and groaned, "Okay just a little sore." I felt the bed give way as Pam kneeled down next to me lightly raking her nails along my back. I moaned, "Oh that feels so good." She giggled. After a few minutes of enjoying what she was doing to me I asked, "So where are Linds and Joan?" She responded, "They took off to do some shopping."

I rolled over on my back and looked at her. Pam said, "I like to sleep in and told them I would stay here and cook us some breakfast this morning." She glanced at the bedside clock and laughed, "Okay, well it will have to be lunch now."

As I lay on my back Pam sat crossed leg next to me and continued to run her nail tips lightly across my chest. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation. I reached over and placed my hand on her leg and began to gently rub them. Pam began to slowly move her hand down to my abdomen and then pulled the covers away moving her hand even lower. I was naked and she began to run her fingers through my pubic hairs. I felt my member growing hard as she slid her fingers down to the very base of my stiffening shaft. I still kept my eyes closed enjoying the soothing sensation her fingertips and nails gave me. She then placed her thumb and index finger on either side of the base of my shaft and began to press and knead the area all around its base. It did not take long of her doing this before I was fully erect. Still she had not touched my cock. I moaned and rolled on my side facing her and began to kiss and lick her smooth long shapely legs while she continued to knead the area with her fingers.

She laughed and said, "Well, looks like you are all hard, and hot this morning…we should do something about this."

I said, "Yes, morning wood is something that needs to be taken care of."

She giggled and I rolled onto my back as she took position between my legs. I handed her the open jar of Vaseline left on the nightstand from last night's events. She smiled taking it and greased up her hands saying, "Hand Jobs are one of my most favorite things to do. I love feeling a guys cock throb and wriggle just before he explodes." She gripped my cock with one hand above the other and began to work it. I could tell she had done this many times before. Her hand technique was amazing. She combined strokes and occasionally rake her nail tips across the top of my entire shaft up and down as well as fondling and raking my balls. Then back to stroking me switching back and forth with occasional thumb rubs across the glands beneath the head.

After what had to been only a minute or two it was obvious I was not going to be able to hold out much longer. I was breathing heavy and fast and grunting the word "Oh" over and over again much to often. Pam obviously knew I was struggling to hold on as well as she looked up at me often and smiled knowingly. She said, "So how am I doing? I have been told by some guys that my hand jobs are pretty incredible." I gripped the bed sheets and grunted, "God Yessssss, Oh God…fantastic!" I watched her hands work in perfect rhythm. Her nails raked up and down along the top of my member while she gripped the head of my cock in the palm of her other hand and jerked it in short jerks. Seeing this beautiful tall leggy young woman smiling at me while she gave me the most amazing hand job I have ever felt in my life was too much. I sat up and leaned forward and grabbed her strong calves pulling her legs up and through my spread legs gripping them in desperation to hold on. Pam laughed excitedly, "Oh my…you are not about to cum are you?"

I gasped, "Oh yesss, please don't stop…Oh, Oh, any second now." She giggled, "so soon." Suddenly she stopped and said, "I want to try something first." I gasped, "Oh God do not stop! I am almost there." I looked down at my cock witch was twitching on the edge of exploding. Precum was oozing out and I could see it all over her hands and fingers." I said, "Anything do anything but please do not stop." She laughed okay, " I watched as she pulled back her legs and tucked them in resting her chin atop her knees. God her legs looked so good. She then reached over to the jar of Vaseline and plucked out a dollop rubbed it onto her right big toe. She looked up at me and smiled, "Guess what I am going to do." I said, " No, I need time to recover down there my ass is still sore." She smiled, "Oh come on just one toe…if not then you don't get theeeessse." She held up her amazing hands palms facing towards me and wiggled her long slender fingers." She smiled again tilting her head slightly to one side. I flopped back down on the bed feeling the frustration and said, "Okay, but please be gentle, and only one toe" She giggled, "Of course."

My cock had settled down a bit as I watched Pam scoot in closer and spread my cheeks slightly open in order to gain better access. I noticed her toes were the longest I had ever seen especially her big toes they were slender but long. At this point I got a really good look at the size of her feet. They were the largest feet I had ever seen on a woman. She must have saw the stunned look on my face because she giggled and smiled saying, "I know they are quite large aren't they? I measured them one day with a tape measure and they measured eleven and half inches." I responded with a "Wow!"

Her feet were classically formed with a high arch. They were beautiful and were attached to strong slender ankles that tapered into the most beautiful long shapely calves I have ever seen. I felt the toes of her right foot slowly brush past my inner cheeks as they moved to my hole. I suddenly felt the tip of her oiled big toe press against my sensitive rectum and I involuntarily pulled my hips back and away. Pam cooed, "Oh c'mon now stay still." She scooted in closer again making up the distance and slid her foot back in. Her toe touching my hole again and I jerked back once more. I could tell she was becoming a bit frustrated with me as she pulled her hair back and said, "Okay, I guess I am going to have to hold you in place." I apologized saying I can't help it…

Joans and Linds wore me out down there last night…its just too sensitive." She acted like she did not hear me and scooted in closer again firmly pushing my legs wider apart. I knew what was coming next as she gently but firmly gripped my nuts with both sets of fingers, holding both my nuts between her fingertips. I then felt the tip of her big toe press against my hole for the third time and started to jerk back. She felt this and pulled on my nuts. The sharp pain kept me in place. I began to feel her toe push past the tender outer ring of my anus as it began to slip inside me. I could not help but throw my head back and groan loudly as the initial pain of her penetrating toe was almost unbearable. I opened my eyes and looked up to see her smiling face as she softly said, "That's it…your doing fine now."

She kept a steady tugging pressure on my nuts as I could feel them being squeezed by her thumbs and fingertips. Her toe steadily pushed inside me until finally I felt the tips of her other digits press against me. I breathed a sigh realizing her toe was all the way inside me. I sat up feeling a bit more relaxed as she said, "That's it its all the way in. Now I am just going to move it around inside you while I play with your cock and balls." I looked down between my legs as she began to flex her toe and ankle up and down and around. Occasionally I felt the tip of her long toe rub across my prostate and I quivered. She noticed this after a while and began to concentrate her toe in that area. She smiled and said, "Hmmm, there it is huh?" By now my cock was semi-hard as she released my nuts and said, "Okay now you stay there and not move back while I play with your cock and get you off."

My nuts were hanging loosely in their sack and I watched as Pam slid her other foot under my nuts and spread her toes wide open. She then lodged my left nut between her big toe and second toe and my other nut between the second toe and third. I was impressed at how wide her toes could spread and seeing my nuts bulge across the top of her long toes really excited me. She began to flex and wiggle her toes causing me to gasp, "Oh my God that feels incredible." She giggled again, "Good, seeing your nuts hang there I just thought I had to try it. Now I can use both my hands to jerk you." I leaned forward and rubbed her smooth arches and strong ankles saying, "Jerk me, jerk me now."

She grabbed my cock and began to slowly stroke it. She found my prostate with the tip of her toe and began to slowly wiggle her toe up and down against it in a massaging motion and in rhythm to her hand strokes. While she did this her other toes continued to wiggle randomly between my nuts. Feeling all these sensations hitting me at once caused me to jerk my hips up and pound my hole against her toes. I quivered and shook sliding myself as close as possible towards her long luscious legs. I looked at her beautiful smiling young face turned downward towards my cock as she concentrated on what she was doing to me. After only a few seconds of this I was already grunting like crazy the blood rushing through my veins. I could not move any closer to her as she was practically in my lap her pretty face peering over her knees looking straight down at my cock which was directly below her. I leaned my torso forward and grabbed her smooth flexing calves in my hands, squeezing and rubbing them.

My gasping breaths caused her hair to move as she realized how close I was and looked up at me saying, "I love to feel your hot breath on me." She looked back down increasing the pace of her strokes concentrating a little more on the head of my cock while her toes continued to work me as well. After few more strokes she commented, "Oooooh, there it is." I heard the moist slapping sound in her hands and knew what she was referring to…the milking had started and all I could do now was groan. After a minute or two of her milking me slowly and playing with my oozing cum in her hands she said, "Okay, I am not like the others I like to feel a guy cum hard and I promised you a good hand job. So are you ready to explode?" I had not had a good hard orgasm in a while… Linds had been milking me religiously for months now and so I was all for it. I said, "Oh God yes make me cum hard."

That was all Pam needed to hear. She gave a quick smile and immediately put her great hands to use. She pulled her to back away from my prostate but still kept it in my ass. She started to really jerk my cock with her hands rubbing the head and occasionally raking her nails along the shaft at just the right moment to stimulate me further. Slowly she increased the pace and before I knew it I was pumping my hips up hard and fast. She then removed her left hand and began to squeeze and rake her nails gently over my swollen nuts still caught between her wiggling toes.

Feeling this I groaned and lurched forward. I wrapped my arms between her calves and thighs pulling her legs into me and leaned in feeling her smooth long shins press against my chest. She had to spread her legs slightly apart and pull my cock forward a bit to in order to accommodate the position I put us in. Her lips next to my ear now I heard her giggle and say, "I like this, feeling your body shake against my legs." She continued to jerk me at a maddening pace and fondle my nuts against her wiggling toes. I was on the very edge of cumming as I began to groan in rhythm to her strokes, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh." Pam recognized this and began to pump her toe in and out of me. Each time I felt her toe press against my prostate the urge to cum subsided just enough to keep me from exploding. I gripped on tightly to her legs pulling them into my shaking body attempting slow down her pumping foot. It was to no avail as her athletically toned legs were far too strong. I groaned loudly, "Noooooo! Please stop milking me with your toe." I felt her lips against my ear as she whispered, "You will cum but I want to feel you loosing it just a little longer and make it last."

The muscles in my body were going weak due to the constant state of tenseness. I felt her jerking me faster and pumping her toe faster in my hole. With her other fingers she stopped squeezing my nuts and began to rake the tips of her nails across my testicles that were still clenched in her wiggling toes. As the seconds passed I felt my body slowly going limp against her legs. My heart was racing and I had no energy left. Pam held me on the edge of orgasmic bliss each time her pumping toe made contact with my prostate. After a while I heard her laugh and say, "I don't know about you, but this is a good workout for me. I could go on longer if you like." I groaned, "Oh God no Pam." She laughed and it was obvious she was in great shape. I felt the strength in her legs, feet and her hands and she was not letting up on me. She then said, "Okay, I can tell your ready. So time to cum."

She stopped pumping her toe but left it in my hole and I felt her hand begin to move like a piston on my throbbing shaft. She wiggled her toes inside my nut sack like crazy and gripped my shaft with her other hand. Feeling this incredible pace I gritted my teeth and groaned loudly over and over again, "Oh God! Oh God!" Somehow I found the strength to grip her calves again and pull her firmly into my chest even harder. I could her breathing increase as she pulled my cock out further and jerked me at a maddening pace. I felt a pleasant smooth sensation rubbing against sensitive glands at the head of my cock. I pulled back slightly and looked down between her legs to see her hands wrapped around my shaft as she jerked and pressed the head of my cock against the inside portion of the lower calf. Seeing and feeling took me past the point of no return. I felt my cum begin to swell in my nuts as her toes wiggled. I groaned saying, "Oh my cock feels good against your leg." She said, "You like that huh? Well I like feeling your nuts tighten between my toes. Your cumming for me I can tell." I groaned again hearing her say this. She laughed and said, "Cum for me, cum now. I want to feel your hole pucker around my toe when you explode all over my leg." It was all too much as I felt her fingers grip my shaft and begin to pull up hard milking the cum up to my throbbing head. With each pull on my shaft she rubbed the head of my cock against her smooth calf. I grunted with each deliberate pull. Pam coached me on with each deliberate pull on my cock by saying, "Thaaaats it, Let it cum, let it all out. Thaaats it."

Pam was incredible. She was a machine as she used her beautiful body to give me the most incredible orgasm I ever had. One final pull and I was there. I screamed loudly, "Oooooooh God! I'm cummmmming." Hearing me release like this I heard Pam exclaim in high pitched girlish delight. She pulled on my cock pressing and rubbing the head quickly back and forth against her tender young calf. I felt her toes squeeze and prod deeply into my nut sack and her other toe press deep into my hole against my prostate just as I shot my load. Feeling all this at once, I could not control my body as every muscle locked up and I shook in complete orgasmic rush. As my load shot up her calf and into the underside of her thigh Pam shouted, "Oh yes! Your ass just squeezed around my toe!" I felt her hands slide back down to the base of my shaft as her fingers re-gripped and she pulled once again pressing the head of my cock into her lower calf now slick with my cum.

I felt her toe inside me flick up and down against my squirt button causing me to jerk uncontrollably as my body was wracked again by another orgasm. Another load jettison from the head of my cock shooting into and up her lower leg. The sensation was overwhelming as I began to feel nauseous. I leaned back looking down between her long legs watching everything being done to me. I felt I was outside looking in. Her tanned toes were buried deep and wiggling in my nut sack, which was now almost completely soft and withered. I watched her other toe inside my hole as the tendons on top of her smooth foot flexed when she wiggled her toe. Her hands expertly worked my shaft and the purple head of my cock now leaked a steady stream of cum into her leg. I began to become light headed and raised my head up looking into Pam's face. She looked at me and smiled saying, "Oh my God, you are totally losing it aren't you? Look at all this cum! You better lay back now and relax while I finish you off."

She then laughed and using one hand pushed me down onto the bed. I felt her slowly slip her long toe from my aching hole as she said, "Your going to enjoy this. I know you really like my legs so I want you to finish off into my calves. Besides this is a favor for me. Roll over onto your left side." I did as she asked. Pam lay down beside me with her head at my feet. She was on her side with her backside to me. She placed legs together positioning her tanned calves next to my leaking cock. She turned her head and giggled saying okay fuck my calves to your hearts content. Her legs were so long beautiful and toned. I could not believe I was getting excited again but feeling another hard on coming on. I clutched her feet and ankles into my chest, through my right leg over her hip and placed the head of my cock between her luscious smooth tight gams. I began to pound my cock in between her calves. Pam said, "That's it fuck my legs cum all over them."