Milked By Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Linds and Joan entered the room. I heard Linds exclaimed, "Oh my God! What have we been missing out on?" Joan laughed, "Oh my God, Pam. Your such a slut." Pam laughed, "He already came once. He feels hard again between my legs. I want to feel his cum on my legs again." Linds jumped on the bed and said, "Well let me help out then." She reached over and grabbed the shaft of my pumping cock between her thumb and index finger and began to stroke me as I kept the head of my cock locked between Pam's tanned shapely claves. Joan said, "Well, let me help also." Joan moved around the other side of the bed and knelt down next to Pam's shins. She reached over and placed her hands on either side of Pam's tight calves squeezing her calf muscles tightly together around the head of my cock. Upon feeling her do this I groaned. Pam heard this and said, "Ooooh he likes that." Joan told me to lay still so she can jerk just the head of my cock using palms calves.

Linds continued to jerk the length of my shaft with her fingers. Joan began to move Pam's calves back and forth in short jerks across my sensitive head. The Vaseline was wearing off as I felt the gripping sensation of her smooth skin grip and pull along the head of my cock. I felt Linds slip her other from behind me under my raised leg and begin to fondle and pull on my nuts in their sack. Slowly they increased the pace as I held on for as long as I could enjoying this incredible sensation. In no time I began to leak precum as Joan noticed commenting on how it leaked out across Pam's shins. Pam commented on how hot it felt. The head of my cock slipped back and forth more smoothly. Linds increased her stroking pace on my shaft saying, "He is about to cum I can feel his cock throbbing and his nuts tightening up. I grunted, "Oh God! I'm cumming!" I heard Pam exclaim, "Cum on my legs!"

My body knotted up as I pulled Pam's legs into me. Linds pulled my cock out from between Pam's luscious calves and rubbed the head of it back and forth across Pam's calf muscles. She paid particular attention to rubbing the underside of my head against Pam's smooth strong calf. Ensuring the sensitive glands maintained contact she slowly rubbed it back and forth. Pam began to turn her ankle up, down and around causing the muscle in her calf to flex. Her calf was perfectly shaped and looked beautiful. Seeing this and after several more rubs and jerks from her I exploded releasing a loud long grunt. My cum hit heavily into her upper calf muscle. Lind's coooed, "Ooooh that looks so pretty on your leg Pam." With each slow deliberate stroke Linds milked out the remainder of my cum. Each time I felt her fingers squeeze and pull up my shaft I shivered and groaned feeling my cum being pulled out from me. I leaned back and watched as she used the head of my cock to smear it into Pam's shapely tanned calf. Each time I felt and watched it being rubbed against the smooth skin of her leg I groaned and with each ejaculation I shook hard until finally all that was left was my leaking cock between Linds stroking fingers.

Linds placed the head of my cock back in between Pam's shapely calves and Joan used her hands again to squeeze them around it. She slowly rubbed them together back and forth in a gentle massaging motion milking out the remainder of my cum. As I felt my cock slowly shrivel between Pam's calves my heart rate slowed to normal and I breathed a long sigh of contentment. Hearing me breathe Pam laughed saying, "He sounds totally satiated." I said, "My god your legs are incredible Pam." I squeezed them into me my torso and said, "I could stay like this forever." Pam laughed, "Well, so could I but sad to say I have to get going. I got a Volleyball game tonight." I moaned, "Just a little while longer please." Pam laughed, sat up and said, "Okay but only a few more minutes."

She kept my cock between her incredible calves rubbing them slowly back and forth using her hands to massage her upper calf muscle against my cock and her lower leg. As she did this I watched the clear liquid that was leaking out of the hole at the head of my cock create small rivulets that ran down her calf. The white color of my seed on her leg contrasted beautifully against the golden tan color of her skin. I closed my eyes feeling Joan run her fingers through my hair while Linds gently stroked my back with her nail tips. I heard Pam say, "Last night and today was so incredible. Let me know next time you all get together again. I have never had a guy try so desperately to hold on and then totally lose it the way he did. The control I felt was amazing." I opened my eyes to see Pam's beautiful feet in front of my face. I could not get over how large they were and yet so sexy. I leaned over and kissed the instep of one foot. I heard her giggle.

Completely exhausted, I closed my eyes and listened to them talk as they stroked me to sleep.