Milking By Hand

Story Info
On This Farm The Milk is Collected The Old Fashioned Way.
1.3k words
3.92
22.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...and that's why, here at Minos's Farms, we pride ourselves on our free-range livestock and hand milking.

The adman hit the pause button, the smiling face of the kindly old man on the screen freezing mid gurney as they turned to face the far end of the conference desk.

"So, thoughts?" He asked with only the slightest hint of nerves.

Mark leaned back in his chair, his eyes never leaving the Adman as he let out a long breath. The meeting room was empty aside from the two of them and the only sound was the creaking of the leather chair and the hum of the air conditioning.

"Hand milking..." Mark said, letting the words hang as he stared down the Adman.

"Ah, right! Well, we understood from the information that was made available to us that your hand-milking process is unique in the modern industry." Even though the air con was keeping the air frosty a sheen of sweat was starting to form on the man's face. "Was that not something that we should have mentioned?"

"It's a trade secret," Mark said flatly. "Get rid of it and then get back to us."

He pushed himself up out of the chair, ignoring the apologies and promises of the Adman as he walked out of the conference room. The office beyond was the picture of modern success, all polished metal, shining glass and tasteful wood accents. You would never know that this was the front office of a farm and his wife liked it that way.

"Know where Kathy has got to?" Mark asked the receptionist as the Adman shuffled out of the office with his tail between his legs behind him.

"I think she is down in the prize ring," the receptionist replied before her phone rang and she turned away.

Mark chuckled to himself and started heading that way. Kathy was his wife, at least, that was what it said on the paperwork and it kept both of their families off of their backs. He had no interest in sex, which had killed pretty much every relationship he had ever had and she had, other, tastes.

The sun was hanging high in the sky as he stepped out of the office and took in the rolling farmland. Once you got beyond the main compound and its squat sheds and coldly gleaming processing plant you where greeted by acres upon acres of rolling countryside. Mark loved the place, the landscape had been the reason he had taken a shit paying job as a farmhand here in the first place all those years ago. Back then he hadn't known anything about the finer points of hand-milking nor had he really known Kathy. Yet he had managed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up with an offer for marriage and a management position in his lap because of it.

He pushed thoughts of the past out of his head and started the winding walk towards the Prize Ring, it was at the far end of the compound, the first building leading onto the fields and looking much like every other building along the way. He passed by the four main milking sheds, low mooing mixing with the general din of a working farm as he stepped into the shadow of the Prize Ring.

The red light above the door was flashing, a large red and white sign warning that if that light was flashing no one should enter. He ignored it and pushed the door open, stepping into the cool half-light. When visitors asked about it it was explained that the prized stock was of a nervous disposition and was easily startled.

He shifted through the little false hallway that made doubly sure that no prying eyes could accidentally see inside and stepped out onto the soft soil that made up the floor of the place. Most of the lights were turned off, only a spare few providing a spotlight on the central pen and highlighted the two figures within.

One was massive, from cloven hoofs to horned head he stood at easily 8 feet. Which made the woman seem almost comically small. Her 5'5 foot frame making her seem almost like a doll beside him. Even with her long chestnut hair cascading down her shoulders it failed to hide her ample chest or the curves of her hips as she lay flat across a modified pommel horse. A fistful of her hair was gripped in the oversized paw of Minos, the prize minotaur of the farm as he yanked it back in perfect time with a thrust that buried most of the length of his oversized cock inside of her.

Kathy moaned and Minos tensed, thrusting again and again, his arm thick member stretching her beyond what Mark had thought possible. Her ample ass shuddering and being splattered with droplets of her arousal and Minos' pre-cum with each thrust. Neither of them had noticed Mark and he was happy to lean against the fence and watch them. He didn't take any pleasure from it but he was always amazed by just how much Kathy could take.

She had described herself to him as the size queen to end all size queens and, although he hadn't even known what the term meant at the time he had come to realise that it was most definitely true. It was also the reason she had needed a cover marriage, she had never been interested in human males and had remarked that the only way she would ever get knocked up was if you switched out the balls of a minotaur for that of a man so an asexual husband was perfect.

"So this is why you decided to dump the Adman on me?" He called out as he leaned against the gate to the pen.

Minos turned his head, his bovine eyes narrowing slightly as he forced even more of his cock into Kathy as if to prove his dominance. Kathy could only moan and shudder through an orgasm in response as the minotaur, his eyes never leaving Mark, bucked his hips forwards a few more times before letting out an odd sound between the human and animal. His cock-thickening even more for an instant as his balls contracted and he began to dump his flood of seed into Kathy. Quickly overflowing her sex and pouring down onto the pommel horse and the ground.

Mark watched as Minos pulled his cock free of Kathy, her now gaping sex pouring forth a sea of seed. Yet even as he watched he couldn't help but feel like he should be doing something to save what was now soaking into the ground.

Instead, he pushed off the fence and started to head back the way he came. "I'll come back when you can feel your legs again!" He called out over his shoulder before stepping back out into the sun.

You see, Minatuar seed had, even in its raw state, a mild opiate in it. It was the reason Kathy hadn't been screaming in pain and when that was refined you ended up with a very effective pain killer. So a great many of them lived and worked on "farms" where they would be paid to have their seed taken. Nearly all the farms used machines for it nowadays, it was faster and cheaper and had a lot less human cost.

But not on this farm, no, as Mark walked back past the milking sheds he looked inside and saw row upon row of men and woman using their hands, mouths, tits and, in some brave cases, cunts and asses, to collect the sweet seed of Minotaur after Minotaur.

Kathy had managed to turn being a size queen into an actual business.