Milking Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke first, her voice coming from down by my balls. "Holy shit, I think I needed that, too."

"Been a while?"

"Yeah. Too long."

I patted her ass, which was still right below my chin. "Well, for what it's worth, you still have it. I don't think I've ever gotten head like that."

I could feel her smile against my thigh. "You did Ok yourself there, that was maybe one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

"No," I said, "it wasn't. That didn't happen, remember?"

After we were picked up and had our clothes back on, we took stock of our situation. Her sister would and baby would likely already be in bed, so wouldn't miss her until morning. I lived alone, so no one would miss me... for a while, I guess. Until people got into the office in the morning and we could make enough noise to get noticed, we were stuck here.

"I don't think that presentation's getting done," Melissa said.

"We don't meet the investors until noon. Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow morning, after we get rescued, we'll get as much done on it as we can."

"Well," she said, "We'll get as much sleep as we can, considering."

"Considering we're stuck in an elevator and sleeping on the floor?" I asked.

"Yeah, that, and considering that I need to pump every two hours."

It was going to be a long and amazing night.

12