Milking My Step-Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
courage33
courage33
128 Followers

"Oh god...Oh yes..." Jackie breathed out sharply as she felt my cum shoot into her. "God that feels good, oh I needed this so bad. Oh Max, you've made a new mommy feel so so good!"

Looking up at her smiling, I reached up cupping her breasts and gently pinched her swollen nipples before massaging her breasts. Softly kneading them her nipples began to spray out more milk onto my chest. Jackie then replaced her hands with mine as she lifted her hips up, removing my wet cock from her wet pussy. Laying down beside me, Jackie massaged her breasts aiming her spraying milk at my chest and face. Licking my lips I took as much of her sweet milk as I could smiling.

"So love that you like this," Jackie said giggling at me with her milk on my face. "I need this from you more than just this once."

"So I take it, mommy...is doing alright?" I said with a smile, emphasizing mommy.

She gave me a huge smile as I said that, leaning in and giving me a big warm kiss. She then pushed her hips toward me as we were lying on our sides, pressing her mound of pubic hair against my semi-limp wet cock. I pushed my hips forward rubbing against her hair as I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her passionately.

"Yes, oh yes," Jackie whispered breaking our embrace. "Only thing mommy would want now, is more of your cum in mommy's already cum filled pussy," she added with a warm smile.

Giving her a mischievous smile, I rolled her onto her back and got on top of her. Her legs spread apart instinctively as I climbed on top of her. My cock was now hard again; I teased her with it, gently rubbing the tip of it on her hairy pussy lips.

"Oh god, no teasing, just fill me up with your young hard cock," Jackie breathed as she heaved her hips upwards.

Pushing my hips down, I slid my hard cock into her sopping wet loose pussy easily. Starting to move my hips up and down, I was pushing my hard thick cock as deep into her as I could go.

Her walls of her pussy were grasping at my cock, hugging it as tight as they could. Our juices had mixed together and were seeping out of her now, trickling out of her pussy down over her ass and to the bed, making a bit of a little puddle.

Thrusting my hard thick cock into here sopping wet hairy pussy, she was matching my motions by thrusting her hips up. God she felt so good wrapping around my cock. I wish I could do this all day long but I knew that wasn't going to happen plus I wasn't going to be able to last that long this time.

Continuing to push my hard cock into her, I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and brought my head down toward it. Running my tongue around the dark swollen aureole I then grasped her hard nipple and sucked. Her milk squirted out, filling my mouth with her sweetness.

"Mmmmm!... Oh god yes," Jackie moaned bucking her hips up hard. "Take mommy's milk in your mouth....oh yes, like that...and her pussy, oh yes...push your hard cock deep into mommy's pussy."

I couldn't take it much longer, my hard cock was thickening inside her as my balls were beginning to contract while I took one more suck from her nipple, tasting her sweet milk in my mouth over my tongue. She could tell I wasn't going to last much longer as she pushed her hips up hard and wrapped her legs around my ass pulling me in.

Pressing my cock into her wet hairy loose pussy as deep as it could go, I began to let go. My cock started to convulse inside her tightening pussy walls, spraying my warm sticky cum deep into her pussy. Bucking her hips into me, Jackie moaned as my cock pushed out more of my cum into her warm pussy.

As we subsided, we collapsed in each other's arms laying on our sides. Jackie was pressing her big soft luscious breasts against my chest as she smiled at me.

"Oh Max," she said softly. "You've no idea how happy you've made me."

"No?" I replied with a smile.

"You filled a new mommy's pussy with so much cum, I hadn't had any for so long and now all this...oh god it feels so good," she whispered with a big smile as she wiggled her hips against me.

Jackie then reached her hand between her legs, plunging two of her fingers deep into her pussy coating them in the mixture of our juices. Pulling them out she brought them up to her mouth and slowly sucked the juices off of them, savoring the taste.

Smiling back at me with her gorgeous blue eyes after she sucked off the last of our juices on her two fingers, I pushed my naked body against hers as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

courage33
courage33
128 Followers
12