Milking The Bull

Story Info
Bailey's first day working on a farm with Monster Girls.
10.3k words
4.67
163.7k
371

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N.NEW STORYYYYYYY!! :DDD

This story is actually heavily inspired by the Monster Musume universe, if you've never heard of it you should check it out, it's pretty funny and quiiiite sexy :3

The Following Contains: Breast milking, and cock milking by a human femboy with an anthro minotaur. Yum.

This story is long since overdue so read along and enjoy!!

*****

Sharp, agonizingly loud ringing of a piece of metal whacking between two bells sounded off, and Bailey was ripped out of his blissful sleep.

He jolted awake beneath the warm covers of his bed, and angrily reached out to slap at the screaming alarm clock. Missing the first few swipes but eventually managing to clap down on the rude device. Sleepily, the slender form within the blankets managed to lift itself up and peak open two tired blue eyes. "Uggggggghhh..." He groaned looking at the clock, reading five in the morning and fell back into his pillow. Knowing that this was his fate for the next several months to be awake this early. His muffled soft voice spoke into the pillow, "...day one..."

Waking up this early was definitely going to take some getting use to, but it's what he signed up for. So tiredly, Bailey dragged himself out of the comforting warmth of his bed, and shambled his way over to the bathroom. Shimmying out of the pair of white undies he slept in the night before, he reached over to the shower handle and twisted it on.

The piping hot water on his skin was just what he needed to help him wake up, he involuntarily let out an almost girly moan when it hit him. Running his hands through his long shoulder length mop of blonde hair, the desire to just stay in this shower stall forever was strong.

But, he had a farm to tend to.

He took a deep breath and grabbed up the soap, lathering it up in the spray before running it along his 5'6 frame. His body was slim, a very slender build with not much muscle, but he was hoping that would change after his first few months working here. Farm work was considered by many to be a strenuous workout, so maybe it would help him man up a bit.

That was one of the reasons he agreed to it, he sighed at the thought when he ran the bar of soap over his wide hips. Many times in his life, Bailey had been mistaken for a girl when looked at from behind. And on rare occasions, even from the front. The day he was actually slapped on his behind in high school by a football player who mistook him for a blonde, 'bootylicious' babe, as he called him, still haunted his nightmares.

"That all changes now." He thought, scrubbing the suds over his hardened nipples. Pert and at attention from the searing temperature hitting them. "Farming is one of the most masculine things you can do! Plus, can't forget about who you're going to be tending to the whole time." A tiny smirk crawled to his face as he recalled what exactly his main position was all about. "No one else here except you, and the monster girls." This thought filled him with even more energy and motivation to get out of the shower.

Bailey had been given a special job for his summer vacation, his family owned a farm down south that harbored many types of extra species creatures. More commonly referred to as, 'Monster Girls.' His parents were gone on a long business trip for the next few months so the care of the land, animals, and the girls was left to him. Now he had never actually tended to the farm before, being more of a city boy himself. But there was no way he was going to pass up such a golden opportunity!

After scrubbing his hair and rinsing the rest of the soap off of his pale skin, which he also hoped would tan soon, he shut off the water and hopped out of the stall.

He quickly dried himself off with one of the many large fluffy towels and nearly skipped back to his bedroom butt naked to get dressed. His whole life, Bailey wanted nothing more than to be the big guy with a pretty girl at his side that every other girl envied. Women wanted him, and men wanted to be him, kind of situation.

But he was stuck in this effeminate form that made him get more attention from other men than girls. He was still a virgin and had never even been kissed yet, so that way if he could maybe meet a super cute monster girl, put on some flirty moves and actually score for once in his life. He'd be the envy of every man in the town! No more girly jokes for him, no more concern over his appearance or his...less than adequate boyhood.

The thought made him pause as he bent over to look through his drawers for clothes. The supple curve of his ass and his slender, smooth legs casting a womanly shadow on the floor.

Enough was enough! He didn't want to be this girly persona that everybody joked about. Today all that changed, he had his hands on a simple T-shirt and a pair of blue undies, but he dropped them just as quick as they were picked up.

No more! He slammed the drawer shut and walked with determination over to his closet instead. Flinging the door open and searching through the hanging garments for the manliest stuff he could find. Today, he wasn't going to be a 'bootylicious' babe. He would be a man! Quickly he began snatching up clothes, all his girly habits were going to be thrown out the window and replaced with manliness! He'd stop cooking so much and wearing the damn apron!

Even if he liked how it looked on him.

No more shaving his legs! They were the only parts of him where hair actually grew! As faint and blonde as it may be, he wasn't going to do it anymore!

Even if he hates how itchy it makes him feel.

No more cleaning and being tidy! He'd leave his stuff lying around, miss the laundry basket. Whatever it took!

Even if it drives him crazy when things aren't neat.

"Today's the day." He said determined, fastening the straw hat over his head and tucking his long blonde locks beneath it, blinking a few times as several strands fell through the front and dangled in his eyes. He brushed them away and ruffled his shirt, a plaid button up with relaxed fit blue jeans and some thick brown mud boots with matching gloves. "Today's the day...I'm a man." Bailey said confidently, stepping in strides down the stairs of the farm house and heading to the front door. "Time to get to work." He grabbed the handle and threw the doorway open, rushing outside into the bright early morning sun.

WHACK

A massive wall of muscle and what felt like jean material mixed with fur crashed into Bailey and sent him falling over face first into the grass outside his home. He let out a high-pitched 'Owwww!' As he felt the rough ground give him a few good scrapes beneath his clothes while he tumbled repeatedly until ending on his back.

He laid there motionless for a few moments, it felt like he was hit by a truck! There were two suns in his vision as the impact dazed him heavily. However, a large looming shadow appeared suddenly and obscured the bright orb in the sky to look down on him.

"Hey! Ya'll okay?"

"Uuugggghh...wha..?" His vision was still double for a moment, but began to clarify as the figure drew in closer.

The shadow obscuring the face of the person became clearer, amber eyes sparkling in the indirect sunlight with two black lines on her cheeks. The shadowed silhouette of two large horns above an oval shaped face looking down at him concerned. "Dang, Sorry 'bout that. I went an dropped ya like a big ole' clutz."

It felt as if Bailey's pupils dilated, looking up from his position at the radiant visage of this woman above him. The light brightening her mostly golden locks giving them a shimmer even where the strands turned to black along the sides, and all the way down on the tips which she kept tied back in a ponytail. Also he noticed that there were two slightly floppy cow-like ears poking out the sides of her hair. He took a moment to take in the visual, not responding to her apology and just looked her over in shock and awe. She wore a pair of jean overalls which went all the way down to about mid-thigh where her legs were exposed. That's where, aside from the horns, her most distinct inhuman feature was present, her hooved feet.

Oh, and of course the obvious bovine-like tail carefully swishing behind them.

He blinked, "Uuuuh...uuuhh..." Unable to form words, but still able to think as he realized what it was leaning down over him. "A...monstergirl...a real monstergirl..." This was the closest Bailey had ever been to the species, he'd heard all about them and even seen them on TV. But this was the first he'd ever been in, literally, direct contact with.

Her head tilted, "Ya'll alright? I knock ya on your noggin?" She suddenly reached out and ran her head along the voluminous yellow locks of Baileys hair. His straw hat having fallen off during the fall gave her access to feel along his skull for a bump. She needed to squat down closer in order to do this due to her towering height, even though he was laying prone Bailey was pretty sure she was insanely tall. But when she did this she drew in much closer to him, the glare of the sun becoming more hidden by her back and allowing him to get an even better look. Her overalls had a few rips in the knees and around her neck was a studded black collar with a small cow bell dangling along the center. She was very well muscled along her arms, but not so much to make her look unfeminine, and her skin was sun kissed. Quite the opposite of Bailey's paleness, "Hmm, I ain't feelin nothing." As her lips moved he caught sight of a yellow oat stalk, caught between her teeth and being chewed as she spoke. "Well, you ain't talkin so I must've knocked something out of place. Here," She said and in a smooth transition, she took hold of Baily around the waist and fireman style lifted him straight up off the ground.

"Ahh! Wha-" He yelped, surprised by the incredible strength she showed literally taking him off the ground and hauling him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Turning away from his house then heading in the direction to the farmstead.

"Don't you worry boy, just gotta take you down to the farm. I'll patch you up real nice." She said leaning over to pick up his hat and her hatchet she left on the ground. Then proceeded to walk over towards the barn where Bailey was initially planning on heading anyway.

Bailey felt like he should protest, he arched his back to lean up as high as he could and opened his mouth to speak. But truthfully, he didn't know what to say, 'unhand me monstergirl I work here?' no, he didn't want to come off as rude. Especially since it seemed like she was just trying to help, and hey, she technically was saving him the long walk over to the barn in the hot sun.

So although he was still a little rattled from the impact of her body, he elected to just simply lay against her back. His body bouncing in rhythm with her steps as he awaited their arrival.

Now Cathyl had lifted up plenty of folks before, especially the twins whenever they decided to run amok around here. But for this boy she just stumbled upon, she almost found it comical how light he was and how willingly he was allowing her to lug him around. The twins usually liked to fuss when Cathyl had to pick them up, but this one was just laying in her hold occasionally making soft confused noises. His weight comparable to a half-full sack of wheat, she smirked, "Well he may be light but damn, this boys got some hips!" She thought, casting a sidelong glance over to the swell of his butt, pert out over her bicep and her cheek immediately touching the jeans there. "I don't know who ya'll are blondie, but it's always nice to have a cute boy with a big butt to look at round here."

She took him all the way over to the red wood building, entering through the large front doors, into the interior. Bales of hay wrapped in cordage were stacked up on all sides and close to the entryway as well. Several stables lined the walls but no horses or cows inhabited them, only some large sacks, barrels, and basins filled with water. A ladder lead up to a second floor hayloft but Bailey couldn't see much of it from down here.

Especially as his world flipped once again when Cathyl heaved him over her shoulder, plopping the small boy down onto one of the single stacked piles of hay.

"Ouff!" He huffed from the unceremonious landing, but this way since he was raised up on a high pile, Cathyl could get a better look over him since he was closer to eye level with her. If she just set the little thing down on his feet, he'd barely reach the up to the bottom of her tits being that she was 7'7. Not even counting her upward pointing horns.

"Alright now lemme get a good look at ya." She brought her hands up and cupped his face, still having to lean down to get closer to him from the height difference. Bailey felt his breath leave him when she took hold of his cheeks, the amber eyes gazing intently into his own baby blues. Then around the rest of his face, even turning his head side to side to look him over. "Hmmm, couple scuffs and scrapes but nothin' bad." He sort of heard her words, far too overwhelmed with the impossible beauty of this monster girl. She looked so rugged, a little dirt smudged here and there on her face and skin, but so womanly.

He was completely taken with her, "She's so...beautiful." It felt like he was looking at her through a blurry haze of golden flowery fields. Bailey had seen some cute girls before back in school, but this...this wasn't a stereotypical teeny bopper. This was a woman! And she was so close he could smell the earthy scent radiating from her slightly sweaty body. Probably from working all day on the farm. "Wait, that's right. She's a monster girl so she must work here." He felt his heart pick up the pace of it's beats with excitement at the prospect of spending more time with this newly met Minotaur. Especially as she gave him a little hint of a smile after releasing his cheeks.

"Hmm...very cute." Cathyl thought as she finished scanning his body for any bad injuries. He did take a full on hit from her running at max speed so she was surprised he was only left with some cuts and bruises. Plus when she held his face in her hands, the skin was so incredibly soft. Running the tips of her fingers along his cheeks felt like touching a virgin's thighs. "Heh, wonder if this lil' thing is a virgin?" She thought deviously with a slight smile, poor thing didn't look like he'd ever worked a day in his life. Nor felt the touch of a woman judging by his current expression.

"Ya'll look like you'll be okay. Your clothes though, they took a beatin'." She told him, his outfit seemed to suffer the most damage from their accident, she knocked him right into the dirt and now he had brown soil marks all over his clothes. "Come here hun, I'll pat you down and wash ya up." She said taking hold of him again by his hips, and lifting him effortlessly off of the hay bales, down back onto the ground.

Bailey blinked at being so easily lifted around, and did so again as she bent over to begin wiping some of the dirt off of his shirt. From this angle, as she leaned over and patted the front of his torso, followed by his knees and thighs. Not only did he feel a jumpstart to his core from her touches, but he got an eye boggling view down her overalls. And while she looked to be wearing a black and white spotted bikini top bra beneath them, the view of her hefty cleavage was enough to send a lightning bolt down into Bailey's loins.

He nearly gasped at the view, feeling a bead of sweat dripping down his temple that may or may not have been caused by the heat. Her breasts jiggled and bounced with every pat she gave him, her own trickles of sweat starting to swim down her clavicle, past her solar plexus and dipping into the valley of her bosom that Bailey so longed to follow into. "Oh wow..." He thought to himself, gaze transfixed and unmoving.

Completely unaware that Cathyl had caught him staring at her about two seconds after he started looking. "Well, well...pervy little boy ain't ya?" She thought finishing up brushing the dirt from his front. "I think two can play at that game." She then decided that would be the time to clean off his backside, since of course both sides of his body got dirtied up in the fall, it was only fair.

She shifted around to lean over his left, "Now let's just get back here..." She spoke, pretending not to have noticed his leering. Poor thing was already turning pink as is, just looking at her milk makers, no need to turn him beet red by saying he was caught.

But what she did next wasn't exactly much better for saving him some embarrassment. She scanned over his back and the loose-fitting jeans that he tried to hide his wide hips and bubble butt in. There was no way though that they could be concealed, she could easily tell that he had his own money maker back there, and she chewed her bottom lip at the sight. "Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Hell yeah..." She thought raising her hand and patting his lower back and booty.

On the first touch he jumped, flinching away and Cathyl quickly reassured him, "Ya'll got plenty a dirt back here too. My fault, lemme just cleanup for ya a bit, then I'll get some water." She patted him again, making sure she got a good swipe along his butt. "Damn hun...gotta be more careful out here."

Bailey nodded his head and finally managed to open his mouth, not to gawk, but to speak. "I uh...I'm sorry I didn't see you coming. It's my first day working here..."

She patted his rear again, taking more particles of dirt off his pants and allowing his succulent ass to bounce once more. She continued to chew her lip at the sight, almost breaking the small oat stalk between her teeth. "Really now? Ya'll ever worked on a farm before?"

He shook his head this time, "No..."

"Hmm..." She thought for a moment, an idea suddenly beginning to percolate in her mind. "Really now? There's lots of long hot days of work to be done out here hun, and you look about as soft as a fresh peach. You sure you picked the right job in the middle o' the country?" She stood up, finished with patting him down, and walked over to a large barrel a few feet away.

When he heard that, some of his embarrassment managed to recede and swap out with determination. "Yes, I know I picked the right job. Or well...my parents' sort of picked it for me..." He confessed, remembering that if it wasn't for their trip he would still probably be in the city. "But yes, I'm sure, I'm ready to tackle the work load!"

"Heh..." Cathyl quietly chuckled.

"I'm ready to take on the hardest work there is to prove myself, I'll lift heavy bales of hay, I'll ride in the tractor, anything to show that I can do it." He puffed out his chest a bit confidently. "I can be the man you need for the job, just show me what I've gotta do."

Cathyl glanced back at him, his tiny, petite frame, the strands of long blonde hair falling from under his hat which he apparently put back on as she walked away. His scrawny arms, shapely hips, small feminine hands. She quirked an eyebrow at him, after he finished his statement, having to hold back the urge to smile. "This poor thing has never worked a day in his life." She easily concluded, now it was starting to make sense and her idea from a second ago was starting to become even sweeter sounding then before.

She tugged a rag out of one of her overalls pockets and dunked it in the barrel of cool water. "Well...if you anna get stronger, prove yourself or somthin' like that. You'll definitely do so by workin' here." She returned back over to where he stood and once again cupped his chin in her hand, "I know I'm already behind in my work on account of our little scuffle." She gently tapped the wet cloth to his dirt smudged cheek.