Milking The Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
Cathyl give Bailey a little taste of her milk.
11.6k words
4.81
75.2k
173

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Chappy twooooo!

Fun stuffs ahead :3 thank you all as always for your patience with me while I complete these. Been such a chaotic several days, life just doesn't want me to write porn for some reason.

The Following Contains: More futa anthro bull lady on innocent little blonde femboy stuffs! Involving horse penis being stuffed into orifices of said femboy :D

I hope you enjoy!

*****

The cool water ran down Bailey's tired, hot, and sore body. Sweat, dirty and grime of the day washing away and the chilled temperature of the liquid feeling amazing on him. However, the dirt and sweat weren't the only dirty things being washed away down the drain...

All of Cathyl's heavy, thick, sloppy spunk ran off of him and whisked into the current of the shower water.

After the 'incident' where she approached him like a mad woman, declaring that she needed to be milked, Bailey had a long walk back to his house. Or rather, more of a stiff waddle as he had both jazzed in his own pants and had the monstergirls, 'cream' running all over him. Not a single inch of his body went untouched by the gallon or so of hot spunk she blew everywhere. So he entered his home without really saying goodbye to Cathyl, he was trying desperately to keep his lips locked shut so that no more of the 'milk' from her balls would seep into them.

Followed by a long walk to the upstairs shower, trying hard to not touch anything in his house until he got to the bathroom, and now here he was. Long mop of golden locks drenched on his head, laying against him as he was completely cleaned of all the 'filth' from todays activities.

He was tired, he was achy, but the oddest thing of all...

He was really fucking horny!

"Uuuggghhh..." He groaned, looking down at his naked body, the coolness of the stream made his nipples hard. And for some reason, did nothing to quell the raging hard-on he was sporting down below.

Even though he had cum only an hour or so ago, having spent a ridiculously long time both walking to the shower and then being in said shower. His prick between his legs was standing upright, at its max hardness of five inches, begging for a round two with that gloriously tight grip that had graced it before.

Cathyl's rough treatment of him earlier, nearly forcing herself on him, the way she reached into his pants and just took what she wanted. It made Bailey's legs want to buckle, and her breasts... "Oh my God...her breasts..." Bailey had never seen a woman's tits literally right in his face before. Had never touched them, never kissed them, he was as much a virgin as one could be. Now he wouldn't be bothered right now if that's all that was on his mind, he probably already would've had some fun playing with himself to the thought of the tall, sexy monstergirl farmhand.

But there was something else on his mind that was keeping him from doing so, and that was what caused him to become such a white washed mess in the first place.

Her giant fucking horse cock.

The huge appendage that flopped down in his face when Cathyl apparently had become too horny to deal with it anymore. Any other sane human being probably would've run for their life after that thing stared them straight in the face. But Bailey was too stunned in his post-orgasmic bliss to really realize the gravity of the situation that befell him. So he sat there...and did as she told.

He touched her, jerked off her cock until she moaned with the sexiest voice he had ever heard and blew him away with a torrent of hot white jizz. Hotter than the heat of the sun, and she fucking coated him in it.

What was keeping Bailey from touching himself to the thought of her, was that giant dick she kept in her overalls. He wanted to just pretend it wasn't there, to act like it didn't happen, but the image of it making him go cross-eyed from its proximity to his face was stuck in his mind. Burned into it, and his boner wasn't going away...

"Oh...why?!" Again he groaned, unable to get his penis to stop doing what it was doing. The whole situation had him freaked out beyond comparison, the first half of it was like living the dream! A tall, busty monstergirl backing him into a corner allowing him to play with her boobs, suck on them, and even got some actually really tasty milk. And then the latter half was what should've been considered by him to be the stuff of nightmares.

Bailey was one hundred percent straight, heck he agreed to take this summer job with the sole intent of getting into shape to attract ladies! He didn't accept it to get jerked off onto on his first day!

"Although that...technically isn't true..." He thought, "I was the one that was stroking her...so technically I...oh stop it!" Finally fed up with how the shower wasn't helping, he twisted the handle to shut it down. Squeaky clean and no longer reeking of her heady seed, and pulled back the curtain.

His pale, small body dripping wet as he stepped out of the tub and walked naked across the bath mat to grab one of the towels hanging on the door rack. Immediately shoving his face into the fluffy, absorbent material and mumbling into it.

"Mrrrrfllmblmmmm!" He didn't understand what was going on, he should've been so grossed out. Bailey wasn't into guys, so why did he...like it so much?

And what the Hell was up with Cathyl!? Why did she have a cock!? Were all monstergirls like that? Was it part of their biology? If so wouldn't it be common knowledge among the populace?

But then again, monstergirls had only been integrated with humanity for so long, so they probably had plenty of secrets and things that humans didn't know about yet.

Either way, Bailey was at a total loss of what to do with himself. He scrubbed his face roughly with the towel, followed by his wet hair, leaving it unbrushed and messy. Cause manly men don't bother making their hair pretty! Then the rest of his nude form followed suite, drying it off and leaving him refreshed and only a little damp. Then he tossed the towel into the dirty clothes hamper and walked out of the bathroom into his adjacent bedroom.

Approaching the bed and dramatically throwing himself into it face first, the blankets hugging his naked body comfortingly. He planned on going to bed early tonight since he had to rise early again tomorrow, and he wasn't hungry at all, probably because he drank pint after pint of Cathyl's milk.

"Uggghh...I need to stop thinking about her." He mumbled into his pillow, rolling over to stare up at the ceiling. It was much easier said than done though, what happened today wasn't something that one could easily just brush off. He kept seeing her in his mind, hearing her voice, thinking about those hypnotic golden eyes...those huge breasts jiggling in his face...that big, fat, throbbing, hard cock... "Aaaah! No!" He grabbed one of his pillows and slammed it over his face, "Sttp iitt..."

It was so strange, so much so that he was actually actively trying to not be horny anymore. But every time that equine dick entered his mind he felt his own ache with a need for another release. Even now he wanted to close his thighs around it to hide the shame of his hard prick, but that would only make him feel worse. Since he was able to completely conceal his cock and balls with his thighs using very minimal effort.

But Cathyl? How in the heck she kept her massive tool hidden was some kind of miracle, he literally had no idea! It must've been the baggy overalls, otherwise that monster could've been spotted from a mile away...

"Stop thinking about it!" He screamed at himself mentally, she really just wanted to forget today happened. But it wouldn't go away, Cathyl was haunting his mind, making his body feel hot despite the cold shower. He could still feel the gooey texture of her sperm slooooowly dripping down his face. Like an excellent moisturizer for his skin...he just wanted to rub it in all over...

"Ughh...God..." Bailey put his pillow back and dropped his head back onto it. "Hnnnnng!" He moaned pitifully, "I'm so hornyyyyyyyy...whyyyyyyy?" He started whining. "Go awaaaaayyy!" Sitting up in bed on his elbows to curse his member. It twitched in response to his request, and an oddly pleasant pulsation seemed to radiate from his loins. Tingles spreading out all over him and enhancing the goosebumps that were already there. "Nnf..." Bailey bit his lip.

Everything about her was so perfect, he could've sworn he was falling in love the second he laid eyes on her. The way she made his heart sore with her eyes, how she gave him butterflies in his tummy with her smile. And her body was just glorious, her tall stature, epic tits...if he was being honest, even her cock was perfect. So big...thick...and apparently her balls were loaded with more than enough cum to coat him from head to toe.

His fingers gripped the blankets tightly, and he felt his toes start to curl thinking about it. Some more twitching from his little prick, and he saw the first glint of his shiny precum beginning to spill out from his pink tip. "Ooohhhh...I wanna cum...I wanna cum so bad..." He had tried to ignore it, but this erection just wasn't going away. And what was worse, was that even though he wasn't touching it, every time he thought about Cathyl, waves of bliss seemed to ripple in his body like he was veeeery slooooowly masturbating. Even though he wasn't touching it at all!

"Uuuhhh...I'm going crazy..." He put his hands over his eyes, his body starting to writhe and squirm. Even the blankets now seemed to set his nerves on fire, with how they smoothly glided along his silky flesh. What was happening!? Bailey had never been so horny before, "I need to get rid of this! I can't...I can't take it!" He sat up fully, looking down at his throbbing prick and spat in his hand. Then reached for it slowly, wrapping his fingers around it and feeling a liquid like arc up his body made of pure pleasure. "Ooooooooooohhhhh..." A long chesty moan came from him, his hand moving on its own to carefully stroke his aching boyhood.

Bailey had of course masturbated plenty of times before, he was a teenage boy of course! But this...this was different.

It felt fucking AMAZING!

He almost fell backwards, having to brace himself with his elbow to keep his body half sitting up while he played with himself. Fingers slowly and carefully stroking his cock, moving them in a milking motion to squeeze his very pleased penis.

"Mmmm...milking..." He thought, tongue coming out to lick his lips. Remembering that warm, sweet taste he sucked from Cathyls breasts. And that even saltier taste he got from that glob of her- "No! Nononono...don't think about that, don't think about that. Aaah..." Bailey shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut while his hand continued it's motions. His little balls being pulled up as he stretched and tugged his smallish cock. "Just...just think about her tits. Yes...her huge breasts...ooohh..."

His legs slowly spread apart, thighs parting to give himself easier access, his mind now willingly filling with images of Cathyls heavenly upper body. "Aaah...oooouuuuu..." Bailey moaned allowed, again his fists crumpling up the blankets as he clutched them to vent his arousal. Limbs squirming and writhing while he basked in his pleasure.

"Beautiful...gorgeous breasts...oh fuck...I want them in my mouth..." He remembered the taste of her hard nipples rolling on his tongue. The smooth creaminess of her milk as he washed over his taste buds. His hand began to move faster, and he could feel the river of precum spilling from his little cock, it slicked up his shaft and made quiet 'schlick' sounds with every stroke. "Ohhhh God...so big...so beautiful..." He focused on her tits, her smile, her piercing eyes staring down at him while he sucked...

His shapely hips beginning to buck up into his grasp, he gripped his tool so hard and his hand was beginning to fly into a blur of speed on it. Cherry sized balls bouncing excitedly with the speed of the jerking, like they were jumping for joy at being able to release their second pent up load of happiness for the day.

"Uuugghhh!" Bailey squealed, feeling his belly beginning to tighten, images of Cathyls hands guiding him to bob his head. As he sucked...

He could hear her voice in his head, 'That's it...ohhhh fffuck...suck it boy...suck...'

"Ohh! Fuck!" He felt his arm beginning to tire from his speedy motions but he kept going, too close to turn back now. The peak of his pleasure was approaching, his free hand reaching up to feel along his breast, grabbing and pinching one of his nipples. "Ouu!" Feeling particularly sensitive today to the touch. "Yes...yes...yyyyessss!"

'Good boy...good boy...suck my cock...' Her giant horse dick being plowed into his tight mouth, fucking his face as she bucked her hips. The underside beginning to undulate as her load began to flow out, freely spilling into his slutty mouth...

"Fuuuuuuuuuucckk!" Bailey squeaked, "Hnnnnnngggguuugh!" His climax hitting him before he could wish the thought away. And it seemed to only stoke the fire further inside him by sending earthquake like tremors of ecstasy up his tiny frame. Imagining that giant horse cock blowing down his throat, just filling his belly with an endless amount of her sperm. It sent him soaring over the edge.

Bailey's body spasmed, his hips lifting into the air as his back arched, neck craning backwards as his head fell into the pillow, and his snow white cum began to spurt out of his singing cock. Shooting long strings of his spunk into the air, only to have it come all the way back down and splatter all over his once clean body. He convulsed and twitched, humping the air from his almost bent in half position, had he ever been this flexible before? He couldn't recall and he didn't care, this was one of the most intense orgasms he'd had in a while.

His climax lasted a looooong time, he felt like he had squirted out nearly twenty jets of his jizz before his cock had finally began to settle down, and the roaring inferno of lust in his belly came down to a light simmer. And only a few more light aftershocks of bliss pulsed in his body before he felt all the strength leave him and Bailey collapsed onto his back. "Haaaaahh...haaaaah...haaah..." He heaved for breath, feeling completely drained and sticky all over. He covered himself in quite a bit of cum, definitely his biggest load in a long time.

Weakly he raised his arm to look at his hand, and as expected, it was covered just like the rest of him in drops of his runny sperm. Not nearly as thick as Cathyls was, not as heady smelling, and not as much as her load.

"Oh...why do I keep thinking about it?" He thought upset with himself, he had just cum to the thought of not only her cock. But the thought of...putting it in his mouth. Rather than her breast or ANY OTHER body part, her cock, he imagined her cock in his mouth.

And it was really intense, and reeeeeeeeally good.

His hand fell back down onto his chest, landing in a few more droplets of his seed. "Haah...how am I gonna keep up working here like this?" He said aloud, subconsciously running his hand along his chest, rubbing his own spunk into the skin. Wishing that it wasn't his that he was playing with...

The Following Day

Bailey's night was still pretty restless, even after he finally satiated his desire, albeit not to his typical fantasies, but the deed was done. But still he tossed and turned quite a bit until finally managing to nod off, only for once again the blaringly loud alarm clock to rip him away from slumber, forcing him to start another day.

He dragged his sore body out of the comfort and protection of his bed, then got dressed in his farmhand attire. Once again ignoring his preferred choice of clothing, the tighter stuff that he had. If yesterday wasn't a damping agent enough on his mission to become stronger and manlier, he wasn't going to throw in the towel just yet. He took one extra quick glance at his booty before putting pants on. Not that it was an easy task to do so though.

He had such a bubble butt that even his normal underwear only partially concealed his ass cheeks. And it seemed like even these baggy pants had trouble getting around the large supple swell of his booty. He had to hop up and down to yank them up and over his hips, were they this tight yesterday? This was ridiculous! He ran his hand along the edge of one of said cheeks and sighed, if he bent over, he looked like a girl with how wide his hips were round his ass was. He needed to put muscle in other areas so his ass didn't look so damn sexy.

Not that he was TOTALLY against having a sexy ass...but he wanted to get a girlfriend at some point. And women want manly men, of course!

He learned enough of the ropes yesterday so that he was confident he could do all the hard work again. Maybe with a little help from another farmhand, but probably not Cathyl. As beautiful as she was, the embarrassment from yesterday was probably going to be too much for either of them to see each other again too soon. So he wasn't expecting to see her today, if anything at least not up close enough to have a conversation.

So after he put on his hat, which thankfully was spared the torrent of Cathyls girl jizz since he took it off before the 'milking' happened. He headed for the door, grasping the handle and pulled it open.

"Well finally! Took Ya'll long enough, I've been waitin' on your rear-end for nearly an hour." She was there, right outside his door. Practically in the same spot he met her in yesterday, only minus the tackling.

Bailey's jaw hit the floor, she stood before him in all of her glory. Overalls like yesterday with her large hatchet over one shoulder, the other hand on her hip, and those golden orbs that instantly caused his sleeping cock to practically jump awake.

"C...C-Cathyl?" Bailey stammered out. "Wh-What are you d-doing here?"

She narrowed her eyes and her shoulders slumped, "Alright boy, now I understand that you might still be a little rattled from what happened after I begged ya' to milk me. So I feel it's probably for the best if we just face this head on and not let it impede the work flow we got goin on here on the farm." Bailey simply stared at her, still a little in shock at seeing her again so soon. "Listen...I feel like we got off to a bit of a bad start, well...things seemed to be goin' alright until I went and jumped ya' in more ways then one." She sheepishly rubbed the back of her head, lowering her hatchet to one side. "But I wanna make it up to ya', so I'll do a lotta the heavy liftin' today if it means we can be all squared up and just kinda...move on?"

At first she was answered with silence, Bailey still staring, but no longer as shocked as he was when he first saw her. Now he was staring at...just her...

The target of his fantasy from last night, his eyes wandering over the huge swell her breasts put in the overalls she wore. The same black bikini on underneath them that she had on yesterday, he almost started to drool looking at them concealed like this. His gaze even began to wander downward, kind of half listening to her apology as they made their way to her belly, then lower than that to her crotch...

"Oh...wow...she's even more beautiful than yesterday..." He slowly looked her up and down, his brain once again putting the image of what she kept tucked away between her legs into his mind. But this time he didn't shy away from the image, he didn't shake his head and try to get rid of it like before, turns out it was much harder to when she was just standing right there in front of him. "God why does she have to be so attractive!?"