MilkTitty Farms - 'The Return' Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Kelly gasped with pleasure as Darlin finally caught up with her on the shore of MilkTitty Lake. The horny bull grabbed her by her waist from behind, bringing them both to their knees, and began with long wet tongue dragging licks up along the length of Kelly's neck. Kelly surrendered entirely to that long tongue, and reached up and back behind her, guiding Darlin's head wth her hands to kiss her more deeply.

Darlin had learned over time how to unfasten Kelly's shorts and tug down the zipper. As she did she nuzzled her lover, finally releasing Kelly's heavy cock and balls and taking her sex in her hands. She couldn't contain an adorable little moo as she felt Kelly's dick throb between her fingers, but the true object of her desire wasn't that beautiful pink human dick, but the juicy little hole between her lovers cheeks. As Darlin released Kelly's cock, she began to tug down her shorts to get at what she so desired, and Kelly made no move to stop her from gaining access.

When Darlin was extra horny, she could be more beast than beauty, and as she tugged down Kelly's bottoms and tossed them aside she placed her hand on her human lovers lower back and forced her down on all fours. For just a moment she took in the sight of Kelly's perfect little pink ass-hole, and the heavy hairless pink balls that hung bellow it. There was no more beautiful or delicious sight in the world, and so without hesitation Darlin dove right in, stuffing her tongue deep into Kelly's ass and burying her face between her cheeks.

"Ohhhhh Gawd!! You perfect fucking bull!" Kelly groaned, gripping the grass in tight fists as she felt her puckered hole being invaded. Darlin's tongue was like a wild snake set lose in her ass, and she pushed her butt back against her lover to get more of the incredible attention she was giving her. "Eat me baby! Get me ready!"

Darlin withdrew her tongue, then stuffed it back inside, filling her lovers butt with as much as she could give her as she inhaled deeply of Kelly's hot sex and lapped like a bull possessed at the salty sweetness of her inner walls. The way Kelly's muscles were biting down on Darlin's tongue, and the way her juicy bubble booty was pushing back on her as if to swallow her bull lover whole drove Darlin insane with sexual pleasure. She couldn't resist what they both so clearly needed any longer.

Puling back, Darlin took hold of her dirty little human heifer and guided the knob of her huge black cock to Kelly's opening. Kelly responded in turn by lowering her upper body to the cool grass beneath her and pushing her ass up high to receive her bull. As she felt the swollen black knob kissing her puffy anus, she bit her lower lip and smiled.

Darlin never wanted to hurt her lover, but Kelly's little asshole deserved to be lovingly punished for being so incredibly pretty, and so as she bore down with her weight she came up onto her toes and pressed into her heifer harder. Kelly's hole knew a battle it couldn't win, and the both of them mewled out their pleasure as the giant knob popped inside, several long ebony inches sliding in right along with it.

Darlin wasted no time in beginning to pump, mooing her love for her heifer as she stuffed half her dark length deep into Kelly's anal-pussy again and again. She started out at a nice steady pace, claiming her treasure and allowing Kelly's hole to bubble with their shared creaminess, but soon she was going deeper and deeper still. The more dripping black cock Darlin gave, the more Kelly mewled for more.

Darlin often forgot that Kelly was human when they fucked. Bull-girl ass could take so much cock, and few humans could handle every inch a bull had to give them. Kelly was no average girl of course. Her hole was tighter and sweeter than any other bull's, but she could take Darlin right to her balls, and so soon Darlin was pounding her lover with long delicious strokes; her seemingly endless black cock shafting so deeply into Kelly's butt that they could both feel the mighty weapon bending and bowing inside of her when it hit bottom. Darlin's heavy dick being thrust inside her even made Kelly's belly bulge when her loving bull would go nice and deep, and they both groaned together as she bottomed out inside her lover's ass, enjoying the sensation of meeting both their limits.

Soon Kelly came up on her hands, her big titties bouncing as she threw her ass back onto Darlin's cock, and Darlin returned her lover's actions with an even harder pounding from behind. The sweet sounds of Kelly's asshole sputtering and squelching around big bull cock added to the chorus of human moans and bull-girl moos as they climbed their ladder of pleasure together.

It was their own twisted and perverse game of 'ride the bull' they played so often. Kelly had once shown her Darlin a movie on television where a sexy girl had climbed up onto a mechanical bull and rode until the bull had thrown her. In their version, Kelly did the bucking, and Darlin held on tight and rode down hard, her dripping black cock buried in her lovers gorgeous saddle as they rutted like wid animals together.

Darlin came forward when Kelly's neck was within view and put her teeth to it just hard enough to let her heifer know she was there. Kelly called them bull bites, and loved them because she knew it was a part of Darlin's carnal instincts, brought to the surface because of the intense pleasure she was in. She could only imagine how gorgeous her lover must look as she mounted her; the swishing lioness tail, and those gorgeous brown cheeks flexing as she hammered her bovine cock-shaft nice and deep inside her. She pictured those heavy midnight black balls, glistening with sweat and desire as they swung down hard against Kelly's own pink cum tanks, smacking loudly together and rolling against one another on every belly stretching downthrust. Darlin's instinct was to breed her lover, and there was already a river of steaming hot cum drooling down across Kelly's balls and cock as Darlin's heavy pre-cum coated every nook and cranny of her insides. Each time they would come apart a spiders web of thick strings of cum connected Darlin's belly to Kelly's ass. Ropes of steaming seed dangled between their balls, and gooey white bubbles sputtered and drooled from the edges of Kelly's bubble-gum pink fuck-pucker.

Flipping her hair, Kelly craned her neck, trying to look back and see her lover. Darlin met her stare; her bull nostrils flaring as she moved her teeth down to Kelly's shoulder, biting a little harder and bringing a smile to Kelly's lips.

"You like that tight pink hole huh baby?" Kelly asked, taunting her horny bull. "You're so deep... inside... me, aren't you Baby Bull?" She groaned, panting as her hole took its punishment. "Oh Gawwd!! You feel so fucking good!" She screamed. "Do it Baby Bull. FUCK ME!!"

Kelly knew her taunting would drive Darlin wild, and she knew she would likely have bruises on her shoulder from where her lover had clamped on. She would cherish every little black and blue tooth shaped mark. Everyone would see them and know just who's whore heifer she was.

Soon Darlin released her bite on her lover and reared back, her loud moo signalling how close she was to cumming. An instant later Kelly felt her insides stretched all the more to accommodate the sudden flooding of her anal womb with hot creamy bull butter. The first beautiful torrent of bull cum would have been enough to fill a milking bucket on it's own, and given no room to go anywhere inside her it exploded out of her stretched ass-hole in a spurting geyser of their shared lust.

Almost at once they were fucking in a puddle of cum, and Darlin still had so much more hot milk to give to her heifer. Kelly could never adequately prepare herself for the intensity of her lovers orgasm, and was taken by surprise as her own swollen pink cock began to unload ropes of hot cream up across her belly and low hanging tits.

Another blast of steaming cum exploded into Kelly, driving her wild with lust. She gave herself over to it, lowering her upper body right down into the puddle of bull cum and wallowing her face and tits in it. She slurped it up, rolling it on her tongue and swallowing mouth loads of hot bull butter, losing her mind to the pleasure of their sex and drinking down the most deicious treat in creation like she couldn't get enough.

Another blast and then another. Darlin came back up onto her feet and began to withdraw her enormous black cock, groaning at the image of Kelly's pink anal sleave stretching just a tiny bit as if unwilling to let her leave. Each time Darlin would pump her cum the cute little turtleneck collar of Kelly's asshole would make love bubbles and then sputter around the invading black cock-shaft. Darlin thought nothing was more beautiful than Kelly's tight human butt-hole begging not to be denied her thick black cock.

Darlin's heavy black meat eventually spent its full load, and with some reluctance she allowed her cock to slip free of Kelly's insides. The moment it fell from the sweet pink hole that had so lovingly milked it, Kelly turned to face her lover, wrapping her arms around Darlin's neck and kissing her deeply, inviting that long wet bull tongue back into her mouth. Together they laid right down in the gooey puddle they had created, and lost one another in the sensual kisses and caresses of the aftermath of their beautiful fuck.

12