Milky Maids All In A Row Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Don’t, Dev. I don’t like it.”

“Look at the way Hari is doing his sister. We never thought of that before, huh?” he asked.

She was silent and together they watched the proceedings in the room. Sunil had now planted his feet on either side of Mina’s body and she had leaned her head back to allow him to slam his cock in and out of her mouth. Below his thrusting buttocks, Ajit continued to suck his daughter-in-law’s tit, beginning to raise and lower his hips, as her fist now became a blur. His finger plunged in and out of her cunt.

The three men ejaculated as if by a previously arranged signal. Hari’s semen spurted out and he dragged his cock outside Sheena’s cleavage, letting his mother hold it. Nimmi allowed the first couple of the salvo to land on Sheena’s tits and then she twisted his cock to point it at her own face. His juice spurted onto her face and she opened her mouth to take it in.

Sunil clutched Mina’s cheeks and his buttocks tensed together; he had apparently come inside her mouth. He drew back, letting the rest of his come anoint her cute face.

Ajit let out a cry, his hands squeezing Mina’s tits almost cruelly as his juice shot up from his cock, landing back over his stomach.

This time Riya did not push away her husband’s hand when he reached out to fondle her large breast. She had to admit to herself that she was excited at the scene, and in spite of herself, she felt the wetness between her legs.

When Dev slipped his hand inside her gown from the top to hold her tit, she put one of her own hand over his crotch and squeezed the bulge. He gasped when he felt the milk oozing out of her tit soaking his palm and pushed his bulge against her hand.

“Let’s get into our room,” she whispered, dragging him by his hand.

Once inside their room, they went berserk. Before he had pulled out his pajamas and the loose shirt, she had slid out of her gown, baring her naked body. She never wore under garments when they went to bed.

Soon, he was lying half on the bed, his feet dangling down the edge while she knelt on the floor and took his throbbing shaft into her mouth. He groaned, reaching down to grab the back of her head, urging her to take him in deeper.

“Oh my god, Riya!” he grunted, looking down at her bobbing head. “That feels so good. Oh yes, baby, suck my dick, honey, oh yes, lick it like that, oh god, so nice.”

She drew back and let her tongue bathe the hard organ. She licked it from the base to the tip, pulling back the foreskin to expose the fiery head. She pressed the tip of her tongue into the tiny hole there, and then licked it again, this time from the cock head to the base.

He moved one foot till his toe encountered her cunt. He rubbed his big toe over her slit, causing her to moan aloud and take him back into her mouth till the glans touched the back of her throat.

“Fuck my cock with your tits!” he pleaded. The vision of Hari’s cock sliding back and forth between Sheena’s tits could not escape him.

She took her mouth away from his cock and raised her body upward. Her tits, which had been mashed against the edge of the bed, were already leaking and she now rubbed the liquid over them.

He pulled himself up so that he was sitting on the edge and could now look down to watch her pushing his dick between her wet tits. His hands on the bed behind him, he groaned when he felt the wet and soft flesh of her tits capture his shaft there. He began to buck his hips up and down even as she rocked her body over him.

Her long flowing hair bounced behind her and her eyes were fixed on the spot where his cock was poking out from between her tits on his upstroke. She wriggled her hips and felt his toe pushing inside her wet cunt and in her mind she saw Mina squirming against her father-in-law’s finger. The images in her mind were rapidly changing and now she saw Sheena’s mouth stuffed with her brother’s dick even as he fucked her mammoth tits.

She leaned further into her husband’s hips, all the time moving up and down, and then bent down to take the tip of his cock in her mouth. It was oozing of pre cum and she lapped at it, holding herself steady on her down stroke.

He moaned, his eyes glazed and mouth open wide. The sight of his cock between her tits wet with milk and her lips around the cock head inflamed him and he knew he could no longer hold back.

“Oh god, Riya, oh shit, I can’t hold it back, oh god, I’m going to come.”

For the first time, she thought as she milked him between her tits, she was beginning to climax without having his hands, mouth or cock inside her pussy.

“Ugghhh,” he screamed, his head thrown back now, in the throes of a tremendous orgasm. His nerves tingled all over as he closed his eyes and slammed his cock furiously to and fro between her wet tits.

He wanted to hold back, prolong the moment, wait till she would come, but he knew it was impossible. The orgy that he had witnessed in his uncle’s room, the sight of his naked aunt, cousin sister and Mina, and now the feel of the wet flesh wrapped around his cock was too much for him.

He erupted.

His semen shot out with so much force that he thought he would collapse. Which, he did.

And so did his wife.

******

12