Milky Maids All In A Row Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy contracted and convulsed as he washed her clit with his tongue.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming..." she screamed, managing to push his hips and thrust his cock out of her mouth.

He held her ass tightly and continued to lick as she thrashed around and screamed. Eventually, she pushed him away and rolled one circle till she was a good foot away from the other couple. She rested on her back, her chest heaving, and her breath coming in big gasps.

Vivek stood up. His hard quivering cock glistened with her saliva. He positioned himself over her and reaching down slid his cock inside her wet cunt, pushing hard when he was all the way inside.

"Oh my god, yes, fuck me, fuck me, deeper and harder, you bastard, harder, faster, oh yes!"

He began to pound into her as hard and as fast as he could, knowing that there was no way to go deeper than he was going now. She cried out and bucked her hips back against him. Their bodies were coated with sweat and her slippery skin felt amazingly sensual as he slammed into her. Her legs, which she had spread wide apart, now folded at her knees as she wrapped them around his bucking back.

He stared down at his glistening cock. It moved in and out of her cunt like a blur of flesh and he could feel the growing ache deep inside him as he imagined it to be Dev's prick. He too was panting and gasping for breath and he felt his cock tingling and throbbing with life.

He began to slam harder and faster, mashing her heaving chest with his own. He was aware of his wife urging Ajit to fuck her tits harder. And suddenly, like his wife, he too thought of doing to Riya what Ajit was now doing to Shreya.

He began to thrust faster growing even warmer and more sensitive inside the hot depths of Nimmi's cunt. She was grabbing his ass tightly and driving him in with a force that was incredible. Her cunt contracted around his cock as though it had a life of it's own.

He kept plunging into her churning flesh, his body burning up with passion and he felt like his cock was about to explode.

And when he did explode, he howled aloud. He let the first stream of his come spurt inside her pussy and then pulled out his cock, scrambling over her and shoving it into her wild sucking mouth.

As if by mutual understanding, Ajit shot his come in Shreya's cleavage.

Much later, the two exhausted men sat beside each other watching the sisters go into a sixty-nine.

Oh yes, Vivek thought, just like those times!

******

"Where is your husband, Sheena?" Shreya asked, pouring a cup for herself.

"Sunil had to drive Mina and her kid over to the pediatrician. He's dropping them off with Mom and Dad and picking up our reservations."

"What? Reservations?" Vivek, clad in pajamas and a loose t-shirt, entered the kitchen and slipped into a chair opposite his wife.

Sheena laughed. "Well, all good things got to end. I mean, vacation time's getting over and we have to get back."

"Damn vacations!" Dev interrupted. He was sitting on the arm of the chair on which Riya was seated, as usual dressed in cut-away shorts and sleeveless t-shirt. "They always end so soon."

Hari came down the stairs, freshly bathed, still running his fingers through his longish wet hair.

"Hey everybody, good morning! Where's the rest of the gang?" He had slipped into shorts and wore a cotton half-sleeved shirt.

His sister told him.

"Well, I'll be damned! Mina should have woken me up. The woman never wants me to accompany her to the doc. Oh hell; I guess if that's the way she wants it, that's the way it will be. Hey, Aunt, could you please pour me a cup too?"

Shreya obliged, leaning forward to pour the coffee in a mug. As she was doing this, he flopped down on the chair opposite her.

Shreya handed him the mug and suddenly became aware that his eyes were fixed on her chest. She was wearing a gown with a deep 'V' in front and she immediately knew that he could see the top of her large tits through the top of the gown.

She flushed and sat back quickly.

They spoke about jobs and life in general and pretty soon, they were seated around the huge living room, sipping their coffee and laughing about general things.

"So, son," Vivek asked, settling back into the chair and lighting a cigarette. "Did you enjoy the family?"

Sheena giggled. "You bet he did! And so did Riya! They still are enjoying."

Vivek feigned frustration. "I was asking Dev the question."

"Oh come on dad," Dev answered, sneaking a look at his mom. "We all are enjoying every bit of it."

"Especially the part of getting to know each other," Hari blurted out, his eyes lingering on the upper part of his aunt's gown.

"Getting to know each other?" Shreya queried, lowering herself on the chair beside her son.

Dev continued sitting on the armchair that his wife was seated upon and when his mom sat beside them, he couldn't help but notice the swell of her large tits.

Sheena laughed mirthlessly. She had woken up in the morning to find her dad nibbling on her pussy, darting his tongue in and out of her slit. That he had to go before finishing the job had left her frustrated.

She had tried to bring herself off with her hands. But she had gotten so used to the feel of other hands on her pussy, that she was unable to reach her orgasm.

And that was the reason that she was feeling especially horny now.

"Oh hell," she burst out, much to the chagrin of her brother, Hari. "Why the hell do we have to be so prude?"

"Prude?" Vivek enquired, stubbing the cigarette in the ashtray. "I don't get you, Sheena."

Sheena giggled again, lying back on the floor with her hands behind her, chest thrust out and knees bent. She was wearing a loose black cotton skirt and a halter-top tied across her chest and it was pretty obvious that she was wearing no bra.

She glanced across at Riya and winked at her. Riya was similarly attired. In fact, all the young mothers had made a pact between them and had chosen this attire.

"It makes feeding the kids easier," Mina had said. "And now, Riya's got her baby back."

"I don't," Sheena had interrupted. "But I agree on this uniform. It also helps to get naked faster and keeps the guys on their toes!"

Riya flushed uncomfortably when her sister-in-law winked at her, aware that her father-in-law was seated barely a foot away from her. Dev was also seated on the armchair and in effect, she was sandwiched between her husband and Vivek.

"I said I don't get you," Vivek repeated, stealing a quick look at his wife. Shreya was still seated at the table opposite Hari who continued stealing glances at his aunt's prominent cleavage.

"Ouch!" Sheena suddenly cried out. "There it goes again!"

"What happened?" her brother asked from the table tearing his eyes away from his aunt's bosom.

"I told Sunil that we should have brought the baby along," Sheena muttered, looking down at her thrusting chest. "That poor baby deserves this more than the bottle."

Vivek flushed when he realized what his sexy niece was implying. Her breasts were leaking! He could see the wet spots on the halter and she was making no attempt to cover them. In stead, she continued to lie down on the floor the same way that she was doing: Knees bent, hands behind her and her mammoth chest raised.

"Use the pump, silly," Shreya croaked out, averting her eyes and pretending to look anywhere but at the others in the room.

Sheena giggled. "Guess what, Aunt?" she said. "There are three lactating young mothers here and between them there's not a single pump that hasn't broken down!"

Vivek switched his eyes to his daughter-in-law who was still flushed. Riya was breathing heavily, feeling her juices wet her panties.

"What do you all do then?" Vivek croaked out.

"Come on, darling!" Shreya admonished her husband. "That's a strictly girl-girl situation."

"Oh no, aunt!" Sheena laughed. "We are past the stage where we have to lock ourselves up in the rooms and squeeze the milk out."

"What do you mean?" Vivek's voice was low and husky and he could feel his cock twitching beneath his pajamas.

Hari pushed back his chair and rose to his feet. "Perhaps we ought to give a little demonstration to uncle and aunt, huh, Sheena?"

He made his way slowly to where his sister was lying down. He crouched down on his knees beside her and casually pulled down the spaghetti straps of her skimpy top, exposing her big, heaving tits, already wet with the discharge of her milk.

He looked up at Shreya, grinning as he grasped his sister's tits in his hands. "Watch our method," he whispered and then leaned down, his mouth spreading open on Sheena's right tit.

"Ahh, Hari," Sheena sighed, finally reaching out with one hand to clasp her brother's neck closer to her breast, arching her chest up to push her nipple against his sucking mouth.

Father and mother, their son and daughter-in-law watched the siblings as Hari began to suck steadily at Sheena's tit, covering the other naked tit with his other hand. They could clearly see the milk shooting out of the bare nipple, spurting over his hand.

"That feels good, sis?" Hari enquired between taking mouthfuls of her heavy breast in his mouth.

"It also makes me feel horny," Sheena replied, sliding her other hand down between her naked hips. They watched as she slid it further up until it disappeared inside her skirt.

Hari flipped up the hem of her skirt before going back to kneading her left tit. This exposed her brief silk panties. Without much finesse, Sheena slipped her hand down the waistband of the panties and they watched the billowing movements as she began to rub her pussy lips.

The scene had managed to get both, Vivek and his son hard. The tent that Vivek's cock was making in his pajamas and the bulge between Dev's shorts were quite evident.

Sitting on the armchair, Dev casually slid his arm around his wife's shoulders. Shreya, breathing erratically now, watched her son put one palm casually over Riya's tit.

"You get the same treatment?" Vivek rasped out to Riya, watching his son's hand fondle her tit.

Without looking at him, she nodded. Her eyes were fixed on the writhing couple in front of them on the floor. She could see the enormous tent between Hari's legs inside his loose shorts as he crouched there sucking away contentedly at his sister's tit.

Hari drew his head back and turned to look at the family. "Oh yes, she does uncle!" he announced, kneading Sheena's large tits now even as the girl slipped her panties down her knees to reveal her glistening cunt.

"And let me tell you something else, aunt," Hari continued. "There are no rules here. "Dad, Sunil, Dev and me make excellent pumps and every time any of these poor girls need a release, we are always around to help them."

The gasps of surprise did not deter the siblings.

"The punks want their rewards, though," Sheena moaned, beginning to rub her pussy lips with her fingers.

Hari laughed, burying his head back into his sister's tits. His voice was muffled as he replied, "Nothing comes free!"

"You need a release too, darling?" Dev stuttered, staring at his mother even as he addressed these words to Riya.

Riya let out a long sigh. "Oh my god, yes! And not just with these."

Shreya was pleasantly shocked at her daughter-in-law's outburst. At first, she always thought that Riya was a demure, even if a very sexy woman. Watching the girl, spread her legs apart and thrust her chest out thrilled the older woman.

Dev bent down from the armchair and kissed his wife on her mouth, eliciting a long moan from her. Riya pushed her hand into his hair at the back of his head, pulling him closer to her.

As Dev kissed his wife, he was pushing her top off her shoulders. Since he was leaning sideways, his parents could clearly see her full tits bob out. Continuing to kiss her, Dev lowered his hands till he had filled them up with her straining tits.

"Gee, Dev," Hari chortled, pulling back from his sister's breasts. He allowed Sheena to pull down his shorts. Underneath, he wore no underwear and his impressive, erect shaft leaped out, almost hitting her cheek.

"Oh my god, you are always hard!" Sheena exclaimed, holding his cock with both her hands like she was holding a bat.

"I always am," Hari replied. "I was just telling Dev that it would be good manners if he lets uncle help Riya to release her tension."

Shreya's heart skipped a beat and Vivek flinched. Hari, quite nonchalantly, crouched over his sister's head, bending down to take her tits in his hands and mouth and allowing his cock to dangle over her face. Sheena jerked his shaft gently, flicking out her tongue to lick it.

The siblings were apparently ignoring the other family; or, at least, Vivek thought, they were pretending to do so. Perhaps, the kids wanted to put Shreya and him at ease.

That was when Dev summoned up the courage to speak to his Dad.

"Dad? You heard him?"

"Uh...yes, I did," Vivek actually blushed when he saw that Riya too was staring at him. He stole a glance at his wife. Shreya had pulled her chair off the table and was seated on it barely a couple of feet away from them. She was leaning down, her hands folded in her lap, half of her tits peeping from the top of her gown. Her legs were rubbing together. She gave him a slight nod.

Dev leaned back and looked at Riya. He was still cradling her exquisite tits, he wasn't kneading them, nor pinching the nipples; just holding them together tenderly as if they were made of glass.

"Riya, you mind if Dad helps you out here?" he croaked.

She shook her head quickly and watched her husband step back.

"Go on, Dad. I can tell you that she's overflowing now."

With a stifled groan, Vivek got off his chair and went down on his knees, facing his daughter-in-law. His hands hurriedly reached up to grab her swollen tits and he groaned again when he felt the milk spurt onto his face after he squeezed the soft fleshy orbs.

She moaned, putting her dainty hands around his neck, and bent down to push her tits on his upturned face. His nose lodged in her cleavage, he took in the smell of her breasts, continuing to maul them, exulting in the steady spray of her milk splashing his cheeks.

"Oh my god, Dad," Riya squealed. "Suck my tits, please, drink my milk. Now, please, now!"

Dev looked down, casually rubbing his bulge inside his shorts, as his father hurriedly lifted his head from her cleavage and settled his open mouth over one nipple.

Vivek made gurgling noises as he began to suck down the warm liquid oozing from his daughter-in-law's tit. In her excitement, Riya spread her legs apart and the loose skirt traveled up her smooth thighs to reveal her pink panties. She reached down with one hand, continuing to pull her father-in-law closer to her tits, and lifting herself off the chair, pushed the panties off her legs.

"Aahhhh," she muttered when she ran her fingers across her pink cunt lips, going rapidly for her engorged clit.

Dev looked down at his father devouring his wife's tits, switching his mouth from one swollen tit to the other. Reflexively, he pushed his cut-away down over his legs to free his pulsating cock and began to idly stroke the flesh to and fro.

"Come to mama, son," Shreya's voice was small and quivering. Dev quickly glanced at his mother, who had now stripped off her gown and was seated on the chair in her skimpy little bra and panties.

Dev felt his heart hammering as he took in his half naked mum. He recalled how Riya had described his mom to him; waist down or something like that.

Well, looking at her now, she was all woman, waist down and waist up. Her huge tits strained against her bra and her long smooth legs, now spread wide apart, sprung out from the bottom of her half-panties.

He took two long and quick strides to where Shreya was sitting and bending down grabbed her by her armpits and pulled her up.

Standing beside the table, he dipped his head forward. His mother was ready because she had already opened her mouth and when he shoved his tongue inside, she immediately began to suck on it. A hint of more pleasant things to come, he thought.

She pushed her hands beneath their bodies and grasped his hard shaft. His hips bucked involuntarily and he gasped at the touch of her cool hands on his erect cock. Impatiently, he unfastened her bra and she shrugged to let it fall to the floor. When he clutched her huge tits, she moaned into his mouth.

Hari had meanwhile stretched himself over Sheena, fucking her mouth with his cock as his tongue drew patterns across her juicy cunt. She wrapped her legs around his neck and settled down to taking his thrusting cock into her throat.

Vivek could no longer hold himself or control his emotions. More so with Riya's hands pulling down his pajamas and his underwear.

"Oh my god, Dad, you have such a long cock!" she wailed when she gripped his hard on. "Oh god, I am going to love having it fuck me."

Dev cupped his mother's ass cheeks and she hopped up, sitting on the table, her feet dangling down the edge. He now began to lick his mother's mouth, slipping his tongue down to lick her chin and then, her shoulders. She held him close to her by the back of his head, her face raised to the ceiling, eyes shut tight and mouth open in an endless wail.

His cock, now no longer accessible to her hands, rubbed against her calves and she managed to grip it between her feet. He muttered a groan when she began to jerk her feet up and down over his shaft.

He let his tongue trail down over her neck, hands furiously mauling her huge tits and when he began to lick her nipples, she arched her chest out at him.

"Ahhhhh...ugghhh...oh god, yes, yes, lick them, baby."

Riya looked at her husband licking up his mother's tits and then looked down to watch his father spreading the milk from her own tits over the fleshy globes. On their own volition, her hands began to jerk on his cock faster and faster and he too began to move his hips in counter thrust against the movements of her hand.

Hari had seated himself on another chair and his sister was kneeling in front of him. She had wrapped her luscious tits around his hard cock and was moving up and down, her eyes boring into his. He idly pinched her erect nipples, occasionally rubbing his milk-smeared fingers across her pouting lips.

"You like your milk, don't you?" he murmured.

She tried to smile back at him and nod her head at the same time, and then, keeping her eyes on him, pushed her long tongue out of her mouth so that she could flick it across the tip of his cock every time he thrust up her cleavage.

"Ooh yes," Hari muttered, "that's it, you little horny devil! Lick my cock head, oh yessss...like that, yes, like that."

He pushed his hands below, hunched down like that and she spread her thighs apart to allow him to let his fingers play with her wet cunt.

Vivek rose in an apparent hurry and stood in front of the chair on which Riya was seated. He thrust his cock impatiently at her face and she wasted no time taking the throbbing meat in her voracious mouth. He grunted when he felt his cock tip invade the back of her throat and when she fondled his balls. He squeezed her swollen tits, letting the gush of the milk wet his hands.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," he chanted, sliding his cock to and fro inside her mouth. "I've got to fuck those melons, baby, please, please, drape yourself back into that chair and let me slide my cock between those beauties!"

Riya disengaged his cock from her mouth and slipped down the chair till her tits were in the right level with his thrusting cock. His foreskin had slipped back to reveal the fiery knob and she was panting with desire as she guided it between her tits.

Vivek felt his cock trying to slip out from the tunnel of her orbs because of that excessive lubrication caused by the overflow of her milk. He felt her steadying his shaft and groaned when she finally folded her melons around it.