Milky MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I repositioned to get deeper into Bev, I could see Lou was still bringing Sue to the edge then pulling her back. Beside pinching her nipple hard, he licked her ear when her face was turned away or sucked her tongue when she faced him. The hand that supported him was pushed tightly between Sue's legs and his thumb stroked her jean covered pussy. Sue had been flushed and mottled for some time, so I knew she was anxious to cum. With so much foreplay, I expected her to explode.

She pressed Lou's swollen dick thru his pants, dragging a little moan from him. It was down his leg and too long to sneak out. I watched her shaky hand unzip his fly and slide inside. His pants were loose enough that she could slide down his cock several inches, yet couldn't reach its head. No briefs could stretch that far, so Lou's big dick had either escaped under them, or he had boxers, or maybe he was commando. Any of those would let Sue hold his bare cock and feel the warmth of steaming flesh. I needed Bev to hold me like that too.

Bev was obviously distracted by my attentions since she was only sporadically biting Sue's nipple. I teased Bev's tumescent lips apart, but it was too dark down under to see inside her honey pot. Using my fingers as a warm consummate spatula, I made sure to stimulate her walls and urged copious nectar to stream out of her. My tongue pressed close to her exquisite cunt and charmed every precious drop into my eager mouth. Her breathing got raspy and louder which encouraged Sue to do the same.

When I introduced my two fingers inside her still sopping snatch and angled up with just the right pressure up against her prostate and clit, she exhaled sharply and collapsed into Sue's privates with a loud groan. I froze with my fingers held captive and motionless by her powerful pussy. When she stopped moving and breathing, we all stopped and nervously watched her for a moment. Thankfully, she'd only passed out for a second and was back and moaning. I've never caused or heard of a woman passing out before a full orgasm, so that's one more thing I can't say again. My stunned, worried expression turned to a wide joyful grin.

"What was that? It was so intense! An overload of ecstacy? Did I black out?"

"Yes sweetness. And I haven't fully exploited your G spot yet. Though I'm not sure it can get any more intense than that." She loosened her grip on my fingers, but I kept them motionless another moment as I watched her kiss and blow hot breath slowly on Sue's camel toe thru her pants. As I hoped, opening her tumescent lips allowed several more drops of nectar to escape onto my waiting tongue. "Lou, does she always flow like a stream? I'm not complaining. I love it. Sue doesn't flow this much, but as you could tell from her wet camel toe, she too produces much sweet nectar. Ohh, and you don't need my permission to strip and taste her."

"Really? I'm good. I assumed your tongue and finger in my wife's cunt was all the permission I needed!"

My fingers' first movement caused her still sensitive pussy to spasm. "Bev, you're still soaked so my fingers are about to dive deeply into you again. I'll stop if it's too much." She moaned a happy moan when I plunged them into her to the hilt. My knuckle pushed her rigid clit to one side as my finger tips searched for her G. "Hey, Lou, this angle lets me try a different stimulant I made up. If it works as I believe, I want it patented and named after me! Then I'll show it to you. Here goes."

Bev suddenly jumped, gasped and exhaled slowly, telling me I reached her G. Keeping my fingers close to her G, I rotated my knuckle down and away from her clit letting my finger tips stretch her G; a second later I rocked my knuckle up to press the side of her clit and pivot my fingers away from her G. She gasped louder with each move. Bev was already taking shallow breaths so after repeating this several times, I cautiously increased frequency. Her squeaky gasps drew attention and interrupted Sue. "That seems to be working. I don't remember her ever reacting like that before."

"I'm not done yet. I need a better fulcrum." Looking over, I saw Lou standing up with Sue still squeezing his bare cock under his pants as he kept a death grip on her nipple. She was between cycles of arousal, so she was able to release his dick to pull his pants down. In seconds, his pants were at his calves and his very stiff cock pushed his boxers away then smacked Sue under her chin. She angled her face so it would slide along her cheek and finally stop at her ear.

Bev watched and laughed, "It's about time that monster was freed." Sue's eyes were locked on his dick. She kept a sparkling grin as she first squeezed his giant shaft between her palm and her ear, then turned toward the snake with her tongue out. His cock slid along her tongue and he lurched when it's head bumped her warm moist mouth. She gently kissed the head before wrapping her tongue around it and ate his pre-cum.

Lou said he wanted to watch her cum first, and kicked out of his pants and boxers becoming the second naked person. Sue silently admired and stroked his buff body, then leaned back for him and Bev to finish her. She was still aroused and was quickly gasping again. I wondered why he wasn't eating my wife's deliciously sweet pussy or at least stripping her yet. Should I be insulted?

My new fulcrum would be Bev's pussy floor, but I needed four fingers in her for it to work. Bev began rubbing Sue's pussy thru her pants and restarted pulling Sue's inflamed nipple. Lou moved his dick closer to Sue so she could squeeze and slowly jerk it. I easily slipped a third then fourth finger in Bev. Each addition brought another gasp. Her pussy clenched then relaxed until I had my thumb in also, up to my last knuckle. I pumped gently to allow her snatch to adjust and clamp my hand. Lou tried, but couldn't see what I was doing.

It was time! My last knuckle rested against her tall, hard clit. I started by adding more pressure along side it to indirectly stretch the hood, but pivoted my finger tips down and away from her swollen and tender G; then I pushed and pivoted against her warm, slippery cunt floor so my knuckles left her clit. However, my finger tips pushed slightly off center yet still near her G. This way the two high intensity sites of her bliss were alternately stimulated then abandoned. This cycle kept her off balance and allowed me to chose when to let her cum.

Bev's unusual gasping pattern matched my motions and removed all doubt that my technique was the cause. I can see it getting easier with practice. "Bev, I think it's time for you to cum again. How about in three minutes? That enough time? I don't want to over stimulate you again and I'm sure this method will do that." She could only gasp an 'mmmmm' response.

When I stepped up the rock & roll Bev's gasps seemed to alternate between high and low pitch moans. I slowed to stretch her eventual response to three minutes or she'd cum in one. Sue joined Bev's moaning pattern and Lou had to take over jerking his own dick. Bev's head locked, then she flushed from her chest to her vibrating pussy in waves of bliss. One last increase in my R&R rate rushed her to a louder and louder release. Then her body convulsed out of her control and she screamed and fell onto Sue again, but she didn't pass out this time, just laid there trembling in a stupor with glassy eyes.

Sue panted harder and harder and matched Bev's scream in timing and with long and loud moans. She tried to keep control, but finally let go. Her body's shaking caused her tit, still in Lou's teeth, to be tossed about. Her body trembled before convulsing briefly and releasing her locked head. Two satisfied and quiet women encouraged their men to whisper, nearly in awe. "That seems to work pretty damn well. I can't wait for you to do it to me."

"I'll say. I've never seen two women connect so strongly and cum together like that. I want details! Let's let them come down slowly."

"Sure thing, but keep that monster away from me."

"Oh wow! I can't believe that was more intense than my first cum! I'm not sure a mere dick can do that." She signed a long extended sigh. "I see Sue's chest is still bright red. As soon as we both catch our breath, we have two people still half dressed who need relief. Maybe I won't wait. Let's leave Sue for last, so... I guess you want to stay on the floor."

Bev turned around, squatted facing my feet so her pussy was over my face, and unbuckled my belt first. "Yum, hot sweet buns and tacos just for me." Bev's burning pussy was over my mouth and her asshole was over my nose. I had to strain a bit, but managed to push my nose against her brown winker. It easily relaxed open so I rubbed it with my nose and inhaled her pungent yet pleasant aroma. "I see something has been in here before me." She grinned at Lou, but said nothing.

"If this very hot pussy is as wet as I hope, my last will is in the office." I barely opened her lusty inner lips when honey squirted down at me, followed by a gentle stream I was happy to drink. "You taste so luscious and rich, I could happily live on your milk and cum. I'm using my special spatula to gather more of you."

My scrapings gathered more nectar as Bev unfastened my pants. She had to kneel to continue, so her asshole moved away. When she unzipped me, she exposed my black Speedo. Sue had come down enough to kneel next to me. Bev asked her to help peel off my pants and I lifted my ass to assist them. My Speedo contained my dick by pushing it against my belly and to one side, but as soon as the pants cleared, my throbbing cock tried to escape over the waistband. Sue slid the pants over my feet as Bev, thankfully, restricted my Johnson with her warm hand. If she let go, it lifted the waistband off my body. We had to set it free. "Bev, you may be disappointed with my cock compared to Lou's monster. Yet, you did clamp your sweet pussy vice hard on just two fingers." I said hopefully.

"This cock feels like plenty, but I really don't think any cock can do whatever it was you just did to me. Did Sue respond like I did?"

"She hasn't had the chance, that was a brand-new move I just created. Hmmm, you know, I don't think a cock can do that! I'll work on her shortly. As you saw, it let's me pick when you orgasm so it can take as long as we like. But can I go first this time, puhleeze?"

Bev slipped her hand under my Speedo and rubbed my bare dick. "You mean like this? OK Sue, would you remove your husband's underwear and share his stiff cock with us? Do it sexy so we can see only his plush bush for a minute, then make his dick pop up for us."

My topless Sue knelt between me and Lou, with his big cock on her shoulder. She pushed it against her neck, squeezed it, then pulled my underwear to expose only the first inch of my stiff and still growing shaft. For some reason, Bev seemed anxious to see my dick pop and Sue stared, looking embarrassed. Bev combed my wild pelt with caring fingers and squeezed the tail of my shaft that was still hidden. Surprisingly, she kissed the exposed bit of my dick and licked it before it was free.

I took another long lick of the beautiful cunt above me and Sue abruptly yanked my Speedo to my knees. My one-eyed monster jumped straight up, and I swear I heard it cheer. Bev wasn't disappointed, and said so. As Sue watched, she wrapped her fist almost around me and squeezed hard, causing my cock head to bulge into a smooth purple mushroom. Sue pet my dick head and kissed it before turning to Lou's big cock next to her ear. "I'd like to watch Bev get him off, then I'll do you. OK?" How could Lou argue with that?

"Why would I be disappointed with this wonderful cock?" A little kindness and flattery go a long way. "I see some tasty pre-cum waiting for me. Mmm" With that, she rubbed my dick across her face, several times, cupped my balls then slipped my cock tip under her lip to smear some pre-cum on it. After jerking it a minute, more clear fluid escaped, but this time she licked across my dick head and sucked out all I made so far. "I like the taste of pre-cum. I notice your dick head is softer, smoother and less wrinkled than Lou's. Why is that?"

"That's because I'm uncut and foreskin shields my dick head and keeps it moist. You'll see it later when or IF Pete calms down. Are you planning to stop here and leave my balls blue?"

"No way. Let's see what I can do." She licked all around my shaft, swirled her tongue around the tip and blew on it, chilling it, then rapidly sucked half my cock over her teeth. Being in 69, my mouth was on her still swollen pussy. My head lurched upward and bumped it when I felt the heat of her mouth over my dick. That nudge happily loosened several more drops of her dew for my mouth and made her grunt around a mouthful of my cock. When she bent with the nudge, she swallowed another two inches of me, then began bobbing her head. I held her hips close to my face.

Feeling that hot sexy mouth and tongue on me pulled a series of grunts from me that neutralized my mouth. Bev's bobbing got deeper until I felt the back of her throat. Lou and Sue were watching my balls bounce and my cock disappear into his wife's mouth as my wife slowly jerked his big dick, but she paused when she heard my loud moan. Bev kept going, pushing my aching cock deeper until I felt her throat grab it. My whole torso lifted itself, nearly launching Bev. My face bumped her bottom and my mouth automatically bit her ass, hard. She mmmmd, and pushed me deeper into her throat, finally to the hilt.

I felt her bury her nose in my balls and mumble around my stiff dick, "the sweat and musk around your balls make me blissfully dizzy." She opened her mouth wider and when I next bottomed, inches into her throat, I humped up to go deeper. Instead, she gulped and my cock head expanded deep in her throat which held tight. The sudden excruciating bliss took me over my edge and I spilled in her throat.

After my second deep spurt, she backed my dick onto her tongue and milked the rest of my cum in three more little jets. Bev savored those last bits of me like a fine wine. Watching her lick her teeth and enjoy my most intimate, sticky, life juice was flattering. My thrashing and moaning could have been signs of great pain except for the drops of spunk on her lips and the huge smile of relief on my face.

"I love the taste of spunk in all it variations and sometimes like to smear it warm all over. I guess I'm a cum whore, and proud of it!" She turned and kissed me deeply hoping to share my cum with me. Only because I was still aroused and couldn't refuse her red-hot mouth, I accepted the smallest traces, still left on her teeth, that our wrestling tongues scooped up. Happily, her mouth so captivated me that I didn't notice if there were any traces left.

She had one more trick. When she turned her back to Sue and Lou, she raised her ass in the air and wiggled it for them. "Sue, you wanted a close up look at my rosebud and pussy, help yourself to a brief taste of both." Sue dropped Lou's cock and moved against Bev's ass, sniffed her crack and took one long lick that included her asshole and snatch in one swipe. We didn't know why, but she stretched her tiny tit and slid her hard nipple along her crack. Finally, she briefly sucked my half hard cock before laying her head on it for a closeup of Bev's pussy.

"Yeoww, it's still hugely swollen and you really are dripping! I'm going to open you up a little." As she did, some drops of sweet honey fell into her yearning mouth. "This is delicious, Bev. I agree and believe I too can live on your milk and pussy. Just one not-too-quick lick inside and....ummmm." She stuck two fingers in her and licked the juices released. "You know, I always want to be the first one naked, but here I am again the last!"

"Well Sue, that may be because the shapely way your jeans mold your ass combined with your being topless and aroused makes you too damn sexy looking to change. The only way to improve that hot look is to wear high waist pants to emphasize your hips. Look at that ass! In a moment, we can show them how shapely, yet very different your very bare ass is. Wait, Lou hasn't cum yet. We let you watch us, now we want to see you suck that monster and eat his cum just like Bev did. OK?"

Sue was already pumping his cock which had rarely sagged in the last hour. She licked her lips and started at his balls, cupping and licking them. "Hmm, the sweaty musk by your balls is sexy. I'm not sure I can fit this in my mouth." She licked and nibbled along his shaft all the way to the head. Less than half the head fit past her teeth.

"You'll have to relax your jaw, but maybe a little lube will help. I have plenty." Bev reached deep into her pussy and pulled out four fingers of slippery juice. "Here's one finger for Lou's cock. I'll just rub it around the tip of the shaft. Once past the head, you should be able to take the rest of him. My second finger of my pussy lube is for you Sue. There's enough to wipe it on your lips inside and out. Try not to lick it all off before you try sucking him again. The last two fingers are for me and your hubby."

"I love your thinking, Bev. Practical and a little kinky at once." She sat between my open legs, against me at a wall just two feet from Lou's cock and Sue's mouth. I put my arm around her and caressed a silky tit, she leaned her hand on my deflated cock. "If you like, you can now see the foreskin. Some women can slip part of their tongue under the skin."

Sue rubbed his dick all around her lips, but even with both parts lubed, he was too big for her mouth. "Sue, don't force it. Your jaw just isn't relaxed enough tonight. Maybe you should just jerk him off once, but catch his blasts in your mouth. I'd like to see a jet of his cum shooting into your mouth. Maybe even jump a small gap before painting your throat. You all agree with that? Good. But this isn't our penalty game, it's just a suggestion."

"Let me see that foreskin. I see how it covers your head. Show me how you can stretch it." I showed her the delicate spots and how I make it a tunnel. "If you can hold that tunnel and I can roll my tongue tight enough, I can slide it in. I've never done that before." I did, and she did get inside me. The thrill of watching her try was better than the sensations, but she enjoyed the novelty.

Sue was still using long slow strokes without much effect. With great lust and gusto, she was frequently dipping into Bev's honey pot and smearing her over all three of them. She liked the deep plunges and he liked the smearing action as well as feeling being basted in my Bev's sex juice.

Bev and I watched, but her twitching on my dick woke it up again. She gave it a couple of jerks and was about to suck it again when I diverted her mouth to my face. I put my latest pre-cum on my tongue and shared it with her. Our deep wet kiss went on and on. The room dimmed and sounds faded away for me. Sue suggested Lou try that for a while with her and maybe that would loosen her jaw. They shared their first deep wet kiss and it too went on forever. The room was full of moans and wet kissing sounds. All of us were on our knees clamped to our partners.

Bev jerked my dick the whole time we kissed. I could only reach her tits and massaged one while squeezing the other to my chest. We kissed slowly and thoroughly. She kept jerking when we paused and soon attacked my sizzling shaft by mouth. Still sensitized, her steaming, greedy mouth made quick work of me. I tensed, shuddered and released with a grunt. She swallowed the gouts of my essence then milked every remaining drop from me.

Sue again tried soaking Bev's pussy juice all over Lou's cock head and her mouth with no luck. She went back to jerking him slowly to maximum hardness, then lengthened and quickened her stroke. Since Lou started panting we knew it was working. As his face reddened, she moved to directly stare into the eye of the snake. Lou's balls tightened, his ass clenched and he grunted loudly. We watched his thick heavy cream shoot into Sue's mouth. Sue had to swallow the first outburst quickly or have her face soaked. She did, and took the second stream too. His shuddering scattered some spunk on her face and tits, but most hit the mark.