Milky MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, our spouses had begun to breathe again.Lou was pulling out to his crown, then with one long hard thrust his massive cock shoved her back wall and clit at once. After a few more slow thrusts, he began shorter and faster pounding. Sue's tits lurched at every bump and thump. His balls tightened, Sue furiously frigged her clit and tried to time their orgasms. Lou forgot to bite Sue's wildly shaking tits. I guess he was distracted by her hot and clinging pussy lining.

Their grunts synced and got louder with each furious thrust. Both had pained expressions that soon changed as Lou's thick cock pulsed with surging gouts of steaming semen that shot forcefully deep into her cunt. "Oh, that feels so warm and wonderful." Their orgasmic stutters kept going and Lou pumped his balls dry into her still spasming snatch. He came a little sooner than usual due to the earlier priming.

"You were wonderful, tight, hot and into it, Sue." With that, she bent over and let him suck and pinch her tit. "See, your tiny titty does reach my mouth this way. My cock still inside you is making both of us twitch as you move." They held a long wet kiss. Bev stopped pumping my ass, and dragged her fingers out slowly. I gasped. She kissed me thoroughly.

After a minute, Lou's cock popped loudly out of Sue. She held her lips closed to dam the huge pool of Lou's cum and backed away from his half rigid cock. Knowing his dick would be ultra sensitive for a few minutes, Bev slipped her head between Lou's legs and under Sue's overflowing pussy. Her tongue licked along Sue's swollen crack making her gasp again and encouraging her to let her cunt open and release his cum. She slurped the first bucketful, licked all there was between Sue's lips then had Sue hold her snatch open for her. The rest of the mixed fluids in Sue's cunt carried more pussy nectar, and Bev wasted no time sucking and scooping all she could with her long tongue.

When Sue's heavenly pussy was cleaned out, she slid down Lou's legs and pushed her tongue into Bev's mouth. Watching their wet tongues wrestle was enough to make me groan. They exchanged the last of the mixed fluids from Bev's mouth. Bev asked if she could have Lou's shrinking cock too, but Sue wanted it since it was back to half mast. So they shared it. Sue sucked the cock head deeply into her mouth as Bev licked his balls and shaft. Lou spasmed every time Sue sucked.

We all lay on our backs on the floor gulping our invigorating water. "Let's savor all the pleasures we've shared in the last, ummm FOUR hours! I can't get enough of these milky tits, Bev. Lou, how do you resist these treasures? Bev, would you stand over me and target my mouth with your streams of milk? I may be distracted looking up into your gaping hot pink pussy."

"Me too! Lou, you can squeeze her other tit's milk into my mouth." Half an hour later, we got up and talked, still naked, for a while longer. "Bev, do you guys party like this often? Or with more than one couple?"

"Not as often as we'd like. I know Lou agrees and enjoys the variety, but we are cautious about STDs. We have done groups, and found that though there are pleasant surprises from unknown fingers and mouths, more than three other couples was less intimate and enjoyable. Why? What did you have in mind?"

"I agree about the closeness. This intimacy creates a greater ease than even the most casual friends have. I hope you all feel the same. You guys are such a comfortable fit with us, I hope this means we can casually and spontaneously enjoy each other anytime. I'll assume that if there are others around, we'll play it a little cooler until one of you gives us a subtle sign, like grabbing my cock or sucking Sue's tit etc."

"Well, obviously we're not shy. We kinda planned to tease you tonight with my big nipples. I bet Lou he wouldn't get to see or touch Sue's bare nipples. Though I didn't think just showing my tits would take us THIS far! Anyone who comes to our home better be prepared to go skinny dipping and maybe fool around if we like each other. I don't think it's absolutely necessary, but we can agree on some sign that says we can be openly intimate. I like the perverse idea of the host doing something atypical at a gathering."

"Wouldn't it be fun when we're with one or two couples, if I casually lift Bev's shirt and suck some milk? I could even squeeze some into our coffee. I suppose that means you could do the same to Sue, without the milk. Hmm, what if you have a full house? We can gather some pussy juice and not expose the girls, unless they want to be. Yet then, if we choose to be fair, we have to be ready to be jerked or even sucked in front of everyone. I see that appeals to Sue. Just food for thought. Let's get together again next Friday for an early dinner plus an all night nectar dessert from these delicious women, OK?"

"That's fine with me. Great, but sometimes Lou works late. Lou? Can I then come play alone? Actually, Lou's already said that's OK with him. I'll bring the milk! If it's clear to play sex at a gathering, the host will know best and tell the others by doing something revealing. Like obvious wet kisses, tit grabbing and sucking, cock pulling - or something subtle, like stripping one of the other couples!"

"I want to be cautious about overdoing a great thing, but honestly we would love to do this regularly and truly look forward to sharing more intimate moments. We have only two other couples that we party with and try to see them also, one at a time. I don't know about Sue, but four is the biggest group I've had sex with. Lou, you know Reggie from work. Maybe we can work her and her guy into a swing night?

"I feel closer to you both now more than ever. It feels like nothing is off limits and I can do or say anything. Bev, feel free to bring me your milk, fresh from the source, in those beautifully packaged jugs often, even daily. I'll happily try to repeat my gift to you in exchange. You guys talked it out already, but we need to chat. Lou, you can fondle and fuck Sue at work too, just as we often do. I want to hear about it every time with every smarmy detail. We've fucked in stairways, conference rooms, our offices and even an open hall once. I've flashed her tits in the halls and once ran off with her wrap around skirt while she was commando. You almost caught us twice! "

We drank some, talked about various adventures and promised to tell them about the Library next time. At every opportunity, we casually groped each other, kissed and caressed all our most intimate parts. Though we pinched nipples, pulled cocks and even kissed deeply, we didn't go past foreplay the rest of that night. We were so comfortable being naked with each other, we forgot we were. "Are you up to driving home naked? Would you get a kick from that or not?" When Sue got us more wine, she turned off the nanny cams. I foresee a big editing job.

"Hmm, breaking taboos? I don't mind as long as I don't get arrested. Though it will be a little chilly, and unsafe, on the bike. Bev has already done that, so she'll be OK. Not much thrill left there for her. Hell, we'll even walk into our house naked. My mom has seen us both nude and even caught us fucking but we can still surprise her."

About 1 a.m. we decided to call it a night. "Why don't you guys come to our place instead on Friday? We can skinny dip in our pool and hot tub. Mom will probably join us, so don't freak out! I'll prepare something light and we may have a surprise for you too. No promise yet." Continuing a recent tradition, we all went out to the bike naked. It was under a street light so we watched for neighbor curtains moving as they spied on four naked friends.... There were several!

============================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < ...Please vote and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

[grammar ck 09/05/07]