Millennials

Story Info
A Striking young man enters our lives
13.8k words
3.28
36.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers

To say he charmed me and my wife and I would be a gross understatement. Ted is the most charismatic and self assured man I've ever met.

Cindy, my wife, and me, my name is John, were out for the evening. Dinner, drinks, a bit of dancing. We've been happily married for 23 years. Cindy is 5'6" of beauty. She has long brown hair, big brown doe eyes, and a radiant smile. At the age of 45, her body is still as sexy as it was when we met. Her breasts are a firm 36 D. Her waist measures in at a trim 25". Her finest asset is her rear end. She is 36" at the hips and you could have bounced a quarter off her ass a few years ago. age has added a touch of fleshiness that I find enticing.

I'm blessed with average looks. I keep my weight down to 160# and have 6-pack abs. At 5'10" I don't look short when Cin wears her heels.

The night we met Ted, Cin was wearing a mid-thigh length black skirt, white blouse, and 4" heels. I was wearing grey slacks, white polo shirt, and a blue blazer.

We ate dinner at The Prime Rib in NW, Washington, DC. and went for drinks at The Eighteenth Street Lounge. It was there that Ted entered our lives.

Cindy went to the ladies room to freshen up while I waited at the bar. Ted came in and as fate would have it, took the stool next to mine. He is 6' 2" of rugged, tanned good looks. Ted's ice blue eyes shone with kindness. His square chin has as cleft that accentuates his masculinity. He has an easy smile and smooth demeanor. At 25, he was 20 years younger than us but mature beyond his years. With his first "hi" and firm handshake, I was immediately taken with this young man.

Ted and I talked business and politics until Cindy joined us. "Who's your friend John?"

"Cindy, this is Ted. Ted, this is my wife Cindy."

He took her hand in his and gave her a white toothed smile. "Very nice to meet you Ma'am."

She, in return, flashed her brown eyes and smiled back, "please call me Cindy."

I ordered drinks for all and we chatted at the bar. It was easy to see how we ended up where we are today. Ted spent as much time charming Cindy as he did me.

We moved to a table and the more we talked, the more Cin and I liked this young man. Ted excused himself to go to the men's room and Cin and I both watched him walk away. "Nice ass." Cin said.

"Uh huh" was all I could got out. There is a sexiness about Ted that even I, the normal hetero male could sense.

Understand here, Cin and I have never entertained the idea of inviting a third party into our sex lives. We're conservative by nature and our personal lives demonstrate that. We both work for a living. Cin as an executive at a Government agency. I work for a republican think tank. We make our home in middle class North Arlington, VA, just across Chain Bridge.

Ted rejoined us and we three had a couple more cocktails and very pleasant conversation. Ted told us that he is going to American University, studying law. His family lives in Connecticut and are old Wall Street money. In short time, it seemed like we've known each other for years. That he was 20 years younger than Cin and I was not evident in our conversation.

We talked and drank and made a plan to meet the following Friday night at a Georgetown restaurant.

"My God but he's cute" Cin gushed on our cab ride home. "He's going to go far with his charisma and intelligence."

I agreed with her on both accounts. "So you think he's handsome too?" Cin teased.

When we made love that night, Cin was on fire. I knew she was thinking of Ted. For that matter, so was I.

The rest of the weekend passed uneventful, and Cin and I spent most of the hot afternoons lounging around our pool. She was still horny and for the first time in years, we had sex three times in two days.

"You're thinking of Ted, aren't you?" I asked.

Cin admitted, a little embarrassed that she was. "I know it's silly John. I'm old enough to be his mother. But he's so cute."

"But you want to fuck him, don't you?" I half accused, half teased.

I guess Ted aroused something in both of us. Two nights later, I was making oral love to Cin and she moaned his name in the throes of her orgasm. I almost came when I heard her.

Friday evening arrived and Cin was showing her excitement as she dressed. "Does this make me look old John? Does this make me look fat?"

Of course I said no to each question, thereby avoiding an argument and possible physical harm. And to tell the truth, I was looking forward to see young Ted again myself.

Dinner, drinks, lite conversation, the evening passed pleasantly. I don't even remember thinking about what came next.

"Why not come back to our place Ted. It's not far."

Cin beamed as Ted said, "sure. Why not? If you're sure it's no problem." He was looking at Cin when he said that.

"No problem at all Ted" she said. "We'd love to have you."

"Do I detect a double entendre' there?" he asked looking at both of us.

"You're smooth" I laughed. And with that, we left.

Ted followed us in his Porsche and in about 10 minutes we were at our place.

I knew Cin was excited and deep inside I knew she wanted to have sex with our young friend. What I found to be both a little disturbing and extremely arousing was that I wanted him to fuck my wife. I wanted to see Cindy happy, and I wanted to see Ted naked. My dick was hard on the trip home.

Lights low, smooth jazz on the CD player, the mood was set. We drank and chatted. Once, when Ted was in the restroom Cin asked me if it would hurt me if she seduced him.

"Go for it baby. If that's what you want. The only thing I worry about is what it may do to our marriage."

Cindy hugged me and whispered, "this may be my mid-life crisis John. I love you and you're my husband. Having sex with Ted won't change that." Then she felt my crotch and noticed my erection. "Ooh, someone wants to watch."

With that, Cin left to as she put it, "change into something more comfortable."

Ted finished in the restroom and I refilled his cocktail as we waited for Cindy. "Ted" I began, "I think Cin has the hots for you. I want you to know that if it goes that way, it's okay with me."

"You want me to fuck your wife?" He asked me a little more confident than I was prepared for.

"Uh, well, um, I mean if that's what she wants, it's okay with me." Suddenly this young man had me stuttering.

It was then that Cin returned. She had changed into a floor length robe, under which I had no idea what else.

"Were you boys talking about me?" she smile coyly.

Ted, taking her cue, went to Cin and took her in his arms. Looking at me, he winked and kissed my wife. Cin put her arms around his waist and pulled herself in close, kissing back and moaning softly.

I watched, my dick about to explode it was so hard.

Breaking their kiss, Ted went to his chair and sat down. Looking at me first and then Cin he said, "John said that if you wanted me, I could fuck you. Isn't that right John?"

I was dumb struck. I mean what could I say?

"Is that right honey?" Cin asked again. "Do you want Ted to fuck me?"

Neither were being cruel nor demeaning. I think it was more of a search for confirmation from me that I was okay with it.

Cin came to me, took my face in her hands and kissed me. I could smell Ted's after shave on her. My dick throbbed.

"John" Ted said interrupting us. "If you want me to fuck your wife, just say so. I don't want any misunderstandings here."

He was right. It was my place to either let this go further, or put an end to it.

Ted waited for my answer which was slow in coming. He joined Cin and I and put an arm around both of us. In a group hug, he kissed Cin so close to me that his and my face touched. Such confidence in a young man is rare.

I watched them kissing and knew they were sharing tongues. He held me close. I freed my arm that was between us and put it around him. "Yes" I whispered hoarsely. "I want you to fuck my wife."

Then Ted took control of the situation for me. "John, if you want me to fuck Cindy, remove her robe for me."

Breaking our group hug, I moved behind my wife to do what Ted wanted. Standing behind Cin, I reached between the still kissing couple and untied her robe. I pulled it back off her shoulders and Ted released her waist so I could pull it all the way off.

Cin was standing before our young friend in only her white panties and heels. Ted took in her beauty, then turned her to face me. "Kiss your husband Cin. Thank him for allowing you this night."

As Cin leaned in to kiss me, I saw Ted's hands on her breasts from behind. the sight made me take a sharp breath. I was caught up in the sexiness of what was happening. Cin was between Ted and me, he up against her generous ass, his hands on her breasts, he pressing her against me. I kissed Cin's neck and reached around to pull Ted in tight. For some reason I grabbed his ass. His buttocks were full and firm in my grasp and I felt no shame holding him there.

Cin broke our kiss, looked at me with a smile and mouthed "thank you". Then she turned around back in Ted's arms.

I moved away and watched as Cin kissed Ted while reaching for his cock. "Oh my" she groaned into his mouth.

Ted winked at me over her and pushed down on Cin's shoulders. She didn't resist. She wanted this young man.

Kneeling, she worked at his belt and trousers fastener, opening them and pulling them down. In tight black silk boxers, Ted's hard cock was prominent, standing tall.

Ted had an almost apologetic look on his face as he watched me, watching Cin pull his shorts down. His cock was magnificent. It stood nearly 10" long and almost as big around as a yoyo.

Cin's first reaction to such an appendage was to gasp. Then she took him in both hands and began to jack him up and down.

I noticed Ted kept his groin shaved clean, his balls and cock were pink. The large head was more purple and as Cin jacked him a drop of pre-cum formed.

Ted removed his shirt and I joined the couple stripping off my clothes. My erection was nothing to complain about. My own dick was nearly 6 1/2 " long, but certainly no where near as big around. I walked over to the couple just as Cin began to lick Ted's cock. I stood near him, watching my wife lick his shaft down to his balls. Cin then began to kiss and lick his nut sack.

My own dick was leaking pre-cum as I watched Cin pleasure our young guest.

Ted pushed down on my shoulder and I didn't hesitate. I wanted a closer look at Cin with Ted's cock in her mouth.

Kneeling before Ted and beside my wife, I saw her struggle to get his fat cock in her mouth. Opening wide, Cin took the head in her mouth and pushed down forcing his cock in deeper. One hand on his cock, the other cradling his balls, Cin worshiped the cock.

My wife had performed oral sex on me but it was more a favor to me than something she really wanted to do. With Ted it was different. Cin was making snarling, sucking sounds as she worked feverishly on our young guest's cock. Her nostrils were flared, beads of sweat formed on her forehead and upper lip. She gagged after trying to deep throat our friend.

One of Ted's hands went to the back of Cindy's head, the other to mine. He pushed me toward my wife and I gave no fight. Cheek to cheek with Cindy, I had a close up view of my wife's stretched mouth as she worked on that wonderful cock.

Pulling off Ted's cock, Cin kissed me. I tasted his cock on her lips and tongue. The depraved act fired me up and I returned her kiss, my tongue seeking out his taste.

As we kissed I felt a moist softness rub across my cheek, near our lips. Cin had Ted's cock rubbing my face. Then she took it between her lips and continued to suck his cock. Then she pulled his cock out and offered it to me. Part of me wanted to take him in my mouth but another part made me resist. I moved away from his cock and stood up.

I was breathing heavily watching my wife work that cock with her mouth when Ted startled me. "John, I want you to be a part of this, please. After all, she is your wife. Hold my cock John. Hold my cock for her. Jack me off. Help her make me cum."

Before I could fathom what he was asking me to do, he took my wrist and brought my hand to his cock. Then he used my hand to jack his cock while Cin licked and lapped at it.

Having only handled my own dick, holding Ted's was different, strange. It was hot and moist from Cindy's saliva. It throbbed as I felt the contours, the veins. I liked the feeling of that large cock in my hand and wished mine was it's equal. I was jacking him on my own when Ted announced his orgasm. "Oh God yes Cindy. I'm cumming."

I could feel his cock throb and pulse as he filled my wife's mouth with his spunk. Pulse after pulse, his hips pumped back and forth as I jacked him into my wife's sucking mouth. It was more than Cin could swallow. Cum ran out of sides of her mouth and down her chin. Cin swallowed and swallowed, humming softly. I was proud of her. She worked her magic and tamed Ted's large cock.

Ted finished cumming. I released his cock and Cin pulled it out of her mouth. Using her tongue, she cleaned the head and shaft before rising.

"You were wonderful Cin" Ted praised my wife. Turning to me he added, "you're a lucky man John. Cindy is a great cock sucker."

He didn't say that in a mean way and I took no offense. Cindy thanked him for the compliment and rose to her feet. "I want him in me John. I need to feel that cock in me."

Then she kissed me and I tasted him on her. I can't explain what got into me. I wanted more. I moved my mouth around her lips and chin, tasting our young guest's seed.

Breaking our kiss, Cin turned to Ted. "Please fuck me Ted."

Together, arms around each other, I watched Ted and Cindy head to our bedroom. Seeing Ted's hand massaging my wife's buttocks through her panties was so damned erotic. I followed the pair of lovers, slowly masturbating myself.

Without fan fare, Ted had Cin lie back on our bed and pulled her panties off. He knelt at the side and buried his face between her thighs and began licking Cin's labia.

Cindy grabbed Ted's head and pulled him deep into her crotch. Her legs wrapped around his torso as she began to buck and hump. Ted's oral skills had my wife cumming in a matter of minutes. I noted that Ted brought her to multiple orgasms in way less time than I could get her off once.

"I need you in me", Cin moaned to her young lover. "Fuck me Ted, please fuck me."

Ted wasted no time in fulfilling my wife's request. He climbed on the bed between her spread legs. Kneeling above her, he teased her pussy, rubbing the head of his prodigious cock between her cunt lips. Cin was arching her back pushing her cunt against Ted's cock, trying to get him in her.

"I'll go slow Cindy. I know you're not used to a cock this big."

I was embarrassed hearing that but knew he was right. My dick was a bit larger than average but it no where the size of Ted. I wondered if he'd hurt my wife.

My concerns were put to rest as Ted slid into Cindy, balls deep. My wife let out a guttural sound as Ted bottomed out.

"Oh God Ted, I'm cumming", my wife moaned. "John, he's making me cum already. Oh my God."

I moved to the bed and sat near the headboard by my wife. I watched in rapt fascination as the couple fucked. Cin was groaning and moaning and thrashing around. Never had I seen anything so sexy. Never in a million years would I have guessed that watching my wife of so many years fucking another man would be so arousing, so erotic.

Ted looked at me and smiled. It was clear that he was enjoying my wife's body. "So tight Cindy. Your pussy is so tight on my cock."

"You fill up me Ted. Your cock is so big, so good. Fuck me baby. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before."

"Am I better than your husband Cin? Do I fuck you better than John?"

When I heard my wife tell him he was the best she'd ever had, I came. My dick shot cum up my stomach an on my chest. I groaned my orgasm out knowing they both heard me.

I went to the bathroom to clean my cum off and when I returned the pair were still at it. Ted was fucking my wife furiously. For her part, Cin was moaning and groaning, making primal sounds that I'd never heard from her before. She was in a state of constant climax. Drool was leaking from the side of her mouth. Her tongue was out. She clutched our young guest and humped back at him.

"Ted, you're making me cum again. Oh God Ted. fuck me. Take my pussy and make it yours. Ugh, ungg, mmm, I love your cock." Cin was in a state of ecstasy.

"I'm cumming Cindy. I'm cumming in you." Ted groaned his impending climax.

"Fill me Ted. I want to feel you cumming in me", Cin begged.

The couple kissed as Ted's ass clenched and he pumped his load into my wife. My cock gat hard again, watching the pair cum together.

As their orgasms subsided, Cindy whispered to Ted, "You can have me anytime you want stud."

A knot formed in my stomach when I heard her tell him that. My wife was giving her pussy to our young friend without consulting my feelings. I was filled with angst and yet I was also thrilled at the same time. Conflicting feelings that would become familiar.

I left the two lovers and went to make myself a scotch. Taking a large swallow, I considered what I had witnessed. My wife had never been so satisfied. My own orgasm was as intense as I've ever had. My cock, hard again, throbbed at the memory of Ted's big cock entering my wife.

"Got some of that for us?", Cindy asked as they joined me in the den. My reverie disturbed, I saw that, like me, they were both still nude.

I poured two more dinks and handed them to my wife and Ted. Stealing a look, I saw his cock was covered in my wife's fluids and his cum. Still, he was impressively large.

"John", Ted began. "I want to thank you for a truly wonderful evening. Your wife is the best lover I've ever had."

"You're quite welcome" I smiled. I was proud of Cindy. Proud that she could please our young friend. Pleased that he found her desirable.

Cindy came to me and kissed my cheek. "I want to thank you too honey. That was the best, the most intense sex I've ever had."

Even though it embarrassed me for her to say that, I could definitely understand. I was no match for Ted's youthful exuberance and stamina. Certainly my cock wasn't either.

Still, seeing Ted naked beside my very satisfied wife, his cock, fat and long, made my own erection throb. I wondered what had gotten into me.

The three of us chatted while enjoying our drinks. Cin suggested we sit so we adjourned to the living room. They sat together on the sofa, I sat alone, across from the two lovers.

Ted had his arm around Cin and asked if she meant what she said. "You said I could have you whenever I want. Was that true?"

My wife smiled at the question and looked at me. "That may depend on how John Feels about it Ted. John? Can Ted fuck me again? Your dick tells me that you enjoyed what you saw. Am I wrong?"

This may be hard for some to understand but I was comfortable in my own skin and confident in the strength of our marriage. So it was easy for me to say what I did.

"I have to admit Cin, watching you two was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Who am I to deprive my wife a cock like Ted's? I made it a point to look directly at his cock when I said that. "Ted, we have to keep this just between us if you know what I mean. I think it's great that you find my wife so desirable and sexy. And I have never seen her so thoroughly and completely satisfied. If we can keep this between us, then I have no objections."

Ted smiled broadly and again I was taken with his handsome features. Hugging my wife, he assured me that he would not tell a soul. "John, you're a fortunate man to have a wife as lovely as Cindy. I'm fortunate that you'll share her charms with me. Thank you."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers