Millennials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted stayed the night and I watched he and Cin fuck two more times before I went to the spare bedroom and fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up at about 7:30 and made a pot of coffee. I went to the master bedroom intending to wake the lovers and found my wife riding Ted. Her back was to me as she bounced up and down on his cock. Ted had her by her ass and was assisting. His knees bent, feet flat on the bed, he was humping up and down with her.

Cin bent down to kiss Ted and this provided me a view of their coupling. Her cunt lips clung to his cock, stretching outward when she pulled up and caving in when he thrust back into her.

I coughed so they would know I was there and set their coffee on the night stand. "Good morning honey", Cindy grunted. She sat back up and we kissed. I tasted the familiar tang of Ted's cock again. Stale morning breath and cum. I knew she must have sucked him again.

I watched them for a few minutes before realizing I was staring at Ted's cock. I was filled with lust and wanted badly to join them, to kiss his balls and lick her pussy as they fucked. The homosexual thoughts terrified me. I left them to their fuck and went back down stairs and masturbated, listening to their moaning and groaning.

After another 30 minutes, I heard the shower. Cin joined me don stairs as Ted prepared to leave. She was wearing her robe. Her hair was tussled but her face absolutely glowed. She was radiant as she came to me and hugged me. "Last night was the hottest night of my life John. Thank you for that. And thank you for agreeing that I could see him again."

With that Cin kissed me. I stuck my tongue in her mouth for the familiar taste of our young man. It was stronger this time. Cin was kissing me back but had her eyes open, looking at me.

Breaking our kiss she grinned. "You can taste him can't you? You like the taste of his cock on my lips and in my mouth."

I nodded sheepishly. "Guilty as charged. Don't ask me to explain it. Maybe it's my way of participating, I don't know myself. Just knowing you've been with him in such an intimate way is exciting to me."

Kissing me again Cin forced her tongue in my mouth and moaned through our French kiss.

Ted interrupted us just then. Dressed, he was ready to leave. "John, Cindy, what a wonderful night. Thank you both and I look forward to seeing you both again."

He shook my hand and then took my wife in his arms. "I'm especially looking forward to seeing you again", he said, cupping her ass.

Cin kissed him back and walked him to the front door. "Till next time", she cooed and grabbed his crotch. "Don't forget me."

Then he was out the door.

The whole scene had me erect again. Something about seeing my beautiful wife with another man was intoxicating. I took her hand and led her back to our bedroom. Untying her robe I told her it was my turn.

"Oh honey, please no. I'm way too sore down there. I have an idea though", she said with a gleam in her eye. "You like the way he tastes right? I know how you can taste more of him."

Saying that, Cin lay back on the bed, her knees bent, thighs spread open. "Come here honey. Taste Ted in me."

I saw her gaping cunt, raw and red from earlier this morning. A glistening stream started to slowly ooze from her depths. I had to taste him.

Climbing between my wife's thighs I kissed my way along her thighs, smelling their sex. I parted her labia with my fingers and ran my tongue along her slit. We both groaned. The taste was tangy, a bit salty, and in my imagination I saw his cock in her. I stuck my tongue inside my wife and licked and lapped, trying to get all of his spending. I noticed that she was looser than before, her pussy stretched from Ted's big cock. The thought excited me further and I sucked in almost a frenzy.

Cin arched her back and pulled my head into her pussy. "Get it all honey. Taste him in me, eat his cum from your wife's pussy."

By now I was humping my hard-on against the sheet. Fucking the bed and eating cum from my wife's used pussy. I was a man possessed.

Cindy grunted her orgasm against my face, rubbing her cunt up and down, smearing me with their combined fluids. I came on the sheets and collapsed, my head still between Cin's thighs.

We both had fallen asleep and slept for about 4 hours. It had been an exhausting night and morning.

"You almost sucked his cock", Cin said to me over coffee. "I think you wanted to but were afraid of what I might think."

I was a bit flustered by what she said. Although she was right, it was she that offered me his cock to suck. "I don't think you're 100% on that Cin. Like you, I was caught up in the moment, the eroticism of it all but I hadn't considered taking him in my mouth."

"Maybe not but you kissed me while I was blowing him and you liked the way I tasted."

"Guilty Cin. What can I say? I find Ted attractive, smart, funny, and polite. There's a lot to like about him."

"So you do want to suck his cock then." It was more of a statement than a question.

Changing the subject I asked my wife, "do you really intend to keep having sex with him?"

"Only if it's okay with you John. I don't want to ruin our marriage. If you have a problem with it, then no, I won't let him fuck me again.

"Actually, I hope you do let him fuck you again. As long as you and he can keep it private I have no problem with it. In fact, as much as I hate to admit it, I look forward to the next time. But lets talk about that blow job you gave him."

Cindy's face reddened some at that but she knew where I was going with this.

"You always treat oral with me as a chore, something you're not really into. And you swallowed his cum. You've never swallowed mine. Then there was the vigor with which you sucked him. You were like a woman on a mission."

"You saw his cock", Cin said. "A cock like that got me excited. I wanted to please Ted and his cock. I wanted his cum. I felt so nasty, so dirty being on my knees in front of such a young man, sucking is cock while you, my husband held his cock. You jacked him off in my mouth. What did you expect me to do?"

She was right. What else did I think she'd do? So it was agreed that Ted could continue to fuck my wife and we'd keep it quiet. We also agreed that they would only get together for sex at our house and when I was with them. I put that caveat in for me. I wanted to see them fuck again.

A week later and we were expecting Ted to join us for dinner and, of course, sex with Cindy.

"I want to look sexy for him John. Do you think he'll like me in these?"

Cin opened her robe and showed me she was wearing back garter belt and dark hose with a matching black panty and bra. My dick got hard. "Ted will love you in that."

The week had gone a bit slow. Cin was still sore she said, from the fucking Ted gave her. I was allowed to eat her gently and she would jack me off. What was a bit disturbing to me was Cin would talk about Ted's cock while masturbating me and I found it extremely exciting, blowing my load in no time.

The truth is I found myself thinking about his giant cock often and it stirred something within me. Some part of me wanted to take him in my mouth and submit to the power of a cock like Ted's. I also knew Cindy would not be upset. Throughout my jack off sessions she would tell me to imagine myself kneeling before Ted, holding his balls and making love to his cock.

"Oh John, that would make me so hot." I know she wanted to see me do that. I wasn't sure if I was ready but she was insistent.

Ted was punctual and arrived at 6:00 PM. After giving my wife a long kiss Ted shook my hand and thanked me for inviting him over again. I made martinis for all and we settled in the living room. Cin, as she did last time, joined Ted on the sofa. I sat in my recliner and enjoyed the show.

In no time Cindy had her robe open. Ted could see her lingerie and it had immediate results. His hardening cock was evident to both Cindy and me.

"Ted", Cin began. "We all know why you're here. Do you like my outfit? I wore it just for you."

Ted was a little amused by my wife's forwardness. "You're beautiful Cindy. You're the most beautiful and sexy woman I've ever met."

"I think we've done more than meet young man", Cindy said as she reached for his cock. "I think we've gotten more than acquainted."

I watched my wife stroke Ted's cock through his trousers. I wanted her to take it out for him. I wanted to see that big cock again.

Cindy stood up and removed her robe. Then she had Ted stand and began removing his clothing. His shirt off, she knelt down and unbuckled his belt. Then she opened his trousers and pulled both them and his briefs down, helping him step out of them.

His cock stood tall and proud. His balls were churning. Cin moved her head forward and lapped at his nut sack. Ted cradled her head, watching her mouth his balls. Still holding her head in his crotch, Ted stepped back and sat on the edge of the couch. Cindy moved off his balls and holding his cock, jacked a drop of pre-cum out to the tip.

"John". Ted spoke to me. "Please come over and join us. I'd feel better if you were a part of this, after all, she is your wife."

I realized when I stood to join them that I was still dressed. I quickly removed my clothes and sat beside Ted on the couch. Cin grabbed my erection with one hand and continued to suckle our young friend's cock.

Then she pulled on my dick, hard enough for me to go with it. Cin pulled me off the couch and down. I found myself kneeling beside her and in front of Ted's cock again.

Cin took my hand and had me wrap my fingers around the thick shaft of Ted's appendage. She sucked and I masturbated him.

The scene from last week repeated itself. Cin puled off Ted's cock and kissed me. Again I could taste him on my wife and it drove me crazy. I probed her mouth with my tongue wanting more. This time when I felt her move his cock to my cheek, I didn't pull away. Soon Cin and I were kissing around the head of the large cock. Our tongues dueled with each other as we lapped the head. Then Cin moved away and watched as I took her lover's cock in my mouth.

I marveled at the feeling I got holding Ted's large cock, bobbing and slobbering up and down. I reached down and held his nuts gently massaging them.

"Oh baby", Cin croaked. "It's so sexy seeing you with a cock in your mouth."

"Cindy, hold my dick and jack me off in John's mouth like he did for you last week." Ted wanted a reverse re-play. "Help John make me cum."

Cin did as he asked and I found myself holding his ass in my right hand, his nuts in my left hand as I tried to give the best blow job I could.

I could hear my wife breathing hard and the squishing sound of her finger fucking her pussy. "That's so hot John. Suck his cock. Make Ted cum in your sweet mouth."

"I'm cumming John", Ted announced. I felt his balls tighten in my hand and pulled my head back so he could cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste his offering, to savor it. I wanted to share it with my wife.

"Oh my God", Cin said hoarsely. "Cum in his mouth Ted. Make my husband your cum eating cock sucker."

Pulse after pulse of his sweet and tangy cum filled my mouth. I had to swallow, there was so much of it some leaked out. I held him in my mouth and used my tongue on the head, feeling the flow exit his cock.

The copious flow began to ebb and I had the opportunity to savor Ted's ejaculate. It was stronger than what I had been tasting on my wife's mouth and from her cunt. It was not all together unpleasant. I thought it stronger, straight from the source, than cut with pussy juice.

As he finished his orgasm, I took my mouth off his cock and kissed Cindy, pushing what cum I hadn't swallowed into her mouth. Her tongue, as mine had done earlier, sought out any ruminants. I brought the softening cock to our lips and Cindy and I shared the last drops of her lover's spunk.

"Damn that was good!", Ted complimented us. "I didn't know you were bisexual John."

"Oh he isn't", Cin smiled at me. "At least he wasn't before tonight. Yours is the first cock he sucked."

"Is that right John?"

I nodded some what sheepishly. "Well you did it like you've been sucking cocks forever."

I didn't know whether to be insulted or complimented. I decided to take it as a compliment and thanked him.

"No, no, thank you John. You're the one who made me cum. Thank you."

I got up to make a new batch of martinis. When I returned the two lovers had already gone to our bedroom.

I joined them and set the tray of drinks on the dresser. Cindy was along side Ted. They were kissing. Ted caressed her panty covered ass. Cindy was holding his still deflated cock.

I went to my wife and unhooked her bra. She let me remove it and moved back to Ted, pressing her large breasts against his chest.

Ted had his hand under my wife's panties and was fingering her. Cindy humped back on his hand and it wasn't long before she came. I saw her stiffen and heard her muffled cry as she kissed Ted through her climax.

As Cin came down from her mini orgasm, I helped her out of her panties. Ted obliged me by moving his hand out of the way so I could pull them down over her garter belt.

"I think my husband wants to see you fuck me again", Cin whispered loud enough for me to hear. "I wonder if he'll help me get you hard?"

I knew what she meant by that. I did want to see them fuck again and I had no problem with her wanting me to help get her young man erect.

I felt perfectly fine as I moved between his legs. And while my wife gently jacked his cock, I licked and nibbled on Ted's balls. I was beginning to be comfortable with my head in is crotch.

Our efforts were paying off and in 10 minutes or so Ted's cock began to get hard again. Cin had moved down to make sure, using her mouth coaxed her lover back to life.

I heard Ted moan about something about his two cock suckers and chuckled. So late in life had I allowed myself the pleasure of submitting to a larger cock. As I lapped and suckled the young man's scrotum, I realized that Ted was an alpha male.

I was no sub. I wasn't some limp wristed fag. But I also wasn't the alpha male in this threesome. I held his cock for my wife as she climbed up and squatted over it. Slowly her cunt swallowed the giant cock as she lowered herself. I was laving Ted's balls when her ass bumped my head as she bottomed out. I heard my wife moan as she began a slow, sensuous fucking.

Ted held her ass controlling the pace. I had trouble keeping my mouth on his nuts as he arched up and down. I could tell my wife was cumming. Her pussy leaked juices down his shaft and I had the pleasure of tasting her on his balls.

Decadent, sure. But my own raging hard-on was in charge of my actions. I moved away from Ted's balls and began to lick my wife's round ass. When I stabbed at her anus with my tongue she shuddered and groaned out another orgasm.

Cindy had enough of my tongue action and pushed me away. I moved to the foot of our bed and picking up her discarded panties, wrapped them around my dick. I masturbated as the two lovers continued to fuck, encourage and complement each other.

It was when Cindy told Ted that he was so much better fucking her than I was that I groaned out my own climax into her panty. She had come to realize, like me, that Ted was now the alpha male when he is in our home.

Two days later Cindy told me that Ted had texted her earlier that day, asking if she could join him at a party his fraternity was having in a couple weeks.

"I don't think that's a good idea hon", I said. "We agreed we needed to keep this thing private. Now you want to take it public?"

"Ted told me that I could leave my wedding rings home and he'd introduce me under an alias. That way, our secret wouldn't get out."

My cock stiffened at the thought of my wife going to a frat party with her much younger lover. "Maybe when Ted visits this weekend we can talk about it Cin."

Later that evening, my cock still wanting to feel my wife's pussy around it, I kissed Cin, feeling her ample ass in my hands. "I think it's time you share with your husband, that which you give so readily to Ted", I whispered.

"Sweetie pie, I was hoping to put this conversation off until Ted was here."

"What conversation is that Cindy?"

"Ted and I talked John. Well, both of us think that as long as Ted and I are having sex that you should abstain."

"What the hell Cin!" I almost shouted. I was stunned.

"Think about it dear", Cin said quietly, calmly. "Who has the biggest cock? You already know that's Ted. Don't you think that since Ted has the biggest cock, that he should have exclusive rights to my pussy?"

"God damn it Cin. When we started this you said you wouldn't if you thought it might ruin our marriage. Now you're ready to throw it away."

Cin came to me and held me close. "John, sweetheart, I still love only you. Our marriage is fine. This is only sex with Ted. Great sex, yes. But still only sex. I would never leave you for he nor anyone else. You know that don't you?"

I looked into my wife's eyes and was relieved to see the love she had for me was still there. I nodded my understanding.

"That's my hubby", Cin cooed. She moved her hand down and grasped my cock through my trousers. "You like to watch Ted fucking me don't you John?"

My cock twitched.

"You like tasting him on my lips and in my pussy don't you honey?"

My cock got ridged hard.

"Yessss" I hissed into her neck. I was unable to make eye contact. I was ashamed that I was excited by all my wife was saying.

"And you liked sucking his big cock for him, didn't you honey?"

I didn't answer that right away and she stopped playing with my dick.

"And you liked sucking his big cock for him, didn't you honey?", she repeated the question.

Cin felt me nod my head, my face buried in the side of her neck and resumed playing with me.

"See?" she said with more enthusiasm than I'd have preferred. "We can still have sex, only with Ted being the one to fuck me. We can share his cock and his cum, and I'll still give you hand jobs now and then."

As she said this, Cindy had taken my erection out of my fly and was stroking me.

"You want this John, don't you? You want to give my pussy to Ted?"

I groaned my assent. My hips began rocking to her strokes. Her words excited me. I still had my face buried in her neck as I humped against my wife's hand.

"Admit it hubby of mine. You'd rather Ted's cock be the only cock I allow to fuck me. You have a nice dick but Ted has a big cock. Big cocks deserve to fuck pussies before dicks. Don't you think so honey?"

Just as I could feel my cum flow from my dick, I could feel the dynamic of my marriage change. I moaned at her words and humped her hand, spilling my load on the kitchen floor.

"There's my sweet husband" Cin smiled as she pulled away from me. "So it's agreed then. You'll give Ted my pussy and I'll give you occasional hand jobs."

To be honest, I had the feeling the last time Ted visited us, that he being the alpha male because of the size of his cock, that this may be coming. I struggled with my feelings. It wasn't that long ago that the thought of me sharing my wife never crossed my mind. Her we are, two weeks after we started seeing Ted and I'm ready to give him exclusive rights to my wife.

I'm not sure what it was that bothered me so much. Was it the fact that I'd sucked Ted's cock and ate his cum from my wife. I didn't think that was it. Those were erotic acts of passion, shared with two others in the throes of love making.

Me sucking Ted's cock was no more gay than he letting me. I wasn't concerned that I was losing my heterosexuality. That wasn't it. It wasn't that my wife felt that only Ted's cock belonged in her. No. I had similar feelings when I had my face buried in his crotch.