Millennials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That it had happened so suddenly, that I had agreed to stop having intercourse with my wife so quickly so she could fuck Ted was it. I really hadn't had the time to process this, to come to terms with the change in my marriage, my status in my home.

Wiping my cum from the kitchen floor with a paper towel, I resolved to work out my hesitation and reluctance. I vowed to myself to be a willing partner for my wife.

I heard Cindy humming as she showered. She was happy and I loved her enough to want her to be happy. Besides, I thought, our young friend will soon tire of fucking a woman old enough to be his mother.

"Do you like it dear? I did it for Ted."

Cindy had come out of the shower and showed me her newly shaved pubis.

"You, uh, you shaved for him?"

"He said all the girls are doing it these days. I like the way it feels. I may keep it this way."

"When did he ask you to shave your pussy?"

"Oh, in the text he sent me. Be a dear and get my cell phone."

"Why? where is it?" I thought she was going to show me Ted's text.

"It's in my purse in the living room."

I returned with her cell phone. I was totally unprepared for what my wife asked me next.

"John, take a picture of my shaved pussy. I want to send it to Ted."

"You what!? Are you crazy?" This may be going to far.

"Don't use that tone with me John." Cindy laid back on the bed. Her feet flat, knees bent, she parted her thighs. Smiling sweetly she said, "come on honey. Take the pic. You don't have to put my face in it."

I aimed her phone and captured a frame with my wife's pussy in it. She was happy when I handed it to her.

"Can you show me the text Ted sent you Cin?"

Oh honey, can't we have a little privacy? I told you what he said.... well, most of it anyway."

I undressed as she texted Ted, sending him the picture of her bare pussy.

Almost immediately her phone rang. "Hi Ted. did you like the picture John took? Tee hee, yes, I told him you asked me to shave it. I thought I'd surprise you by sending you proof. Yes, John took the picture."

"Here John. Ted wants to talk to you." Cin handed me her phone.

"Hi Ted" I said with some trepidation.

"Hello John. Is it true that you took the picture of your wife's shaved pussy?"

"Um, ah, yes Ted. she asked me to take it."

"Did she tell you why she wanted you to do that?"

"Yes" I was feeling a little embarrassed by this conversation. Cindy, in the mean time was listening and playing with herself. The room was filling with the scent of her sex as she rubbed her smooth pussy.

"Now John, we're friends right? Ted was reassuring.

"Yes Ted but I suppose we're more than that."

"Thank you John. If we're friends and more, I want you to be completely honest with me when I ask you the next question. Can you do that for me?"

Uh, I guess so. What's the question?"

John, what else did you and your sexy wife discuss this evening?"

"What do you mean Ted?"

"Think John. Did Cindy ask you to do something for me?"

"She did."

"And what was that John?"

I had a difficult time coming up with an answer. Truth be told, it was belittling. That this young man could so suddenly take control of me. I think that the fact that I'd sucked his cock made me feel some what inferior.

"John, you promised to be honest with me didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Put me on speaker please."

I activated the speaker and set the phone down on the bed to finish undressing.

"Now John, my dear friend. What was it that your wife asked of you?"

Cin was watching me closely but still frigging herself.

Fuck it I thought. "She asked me to give you her pussy."

"What does that mean John?"

"It means, Ted, that I am no longer to have intercourse with her while you're seeing each other." My cock hardened as I gave him the humiliating answer.

"And John", Ted continued. "Did you agree to give her pussy to me? Did you promise Cindy you'd stop fucking her?"

"Oh god, Ted. Yesss. Yes I did." I almost came without touching myself.

"Good man John. Cindy" Ted called out to my wife. "Is John hard now?"

"Yes honey, he almost came just now", she giggled.

"A couple more questions John if that's okay?"

"It is Ted."

"Why do you think that I should have exclusivity to Cindy's pussy?"

"Because she says you fuck her better than I can Ted." God but his line of questioning was humiliating. For some reason I found the humiliation erotic to me.

"And why am I able to fuck her better than you John?"

I knew what he wanted me to say. Looking at Cin, she wanted me to say it too.

"Ted, it's because you have a bigger cock than I have."

"Correct John. I know this has been difficult for you but I have a feeling that it has also been beneficial for you as well. Thank you for your honesty. I appreciate it very much and I think you'll be better off for it. Now go to your wife and make oral love to her while she and I talk. Can you do that for me."

"Yes Ted."

I handed Cin her phone which she immediately switched from speaker. Then I crawled between her open thighs and lapped at her hairless pussy.

"Ugh, god, that's so good John", Cin groaned. "Yes Ted, he's doing what you told him to."

"Uh huh, yes. I think I understand. I'll tell him later. Oh my John, you're eating Ted's pussy so good."

My own moans were muffled in her gaping cunt when she called it Ted's pussy.

Four days later, Ted has been over three times since I pledged my wife's pussy to him, Cin and I have a serious discussion about the course our lives have taken.

"Oh honey, don't be sad. Ted said that since he's the only one who can fuck me, it's only fair that you be the only one to go down on me. I think he's being reasonable."

"Perhaps he is Cin. Still, it seems to me that he's taking over my place with you. I love that you're being satisfied by his big cock and I do enjoy watching you two together. It's just that some times I feel like I'm being left out."

"Sweet heart, don't be upset with me for saying this but I have conflicting feelings", I continued. "When I watch the two of you have sex, it's exciting for me. Those times, though, when we're waiting for Ted and you're preparing for his visit, I feel jealous, anxious even."

"But John, you like watching us, right? And Ted let's you suck his cock to get him hard for me, right? And when he let's you, you clean it after we fuck, right? I think the reason you may be getting anxious when we're waiting for him is because you can't wait to see him naked."

Our fascination with Ted turned to infatuation. Since we met Ted, my wife has been radiant. She always took care of herself but now her style of dress trends to younger and sexier. Since she and Ted have been sharing intercourse, Cin has a bounce in her step that hadn't been there in a few years. She is more confident and more desirable. And unavailable to me.

As for me, even though I have conceded my husbandly duties, my sex life as never been better. Ted brings to us an added dimension. Sucking his cock makes me feel small in my wife's eyes though she's never said that to me. But kneeling before his massive erection, knowing I'm preparing him to fuck my wife, the most degrading and depraved act, gives me the hardest cock I've ever had. Sometimes I almost cum when he does and that's without masturbating.

I find myself looking forward to his company. My dick stays hard most of the day, when we're expecting him over. I didn't know how predictable my life had been before Ted entered it.

Ted really enjoys it when he has Cindy and I share his cock between ourselves. Us kneeling on the floor in front of our guest, our lips vying to taste his essence, working to please him, gives our young friend a sense of ownership in our sex lives.

His strength and stamina gives him the staying power I've lost. He and Cin fuck for 25-30 minutes with her having many orgasms. The sight of his tight ass pumping up and down as he slams his enormous cock in and out of my wife is so sexy, so nasty. And there are times when the two lovers include me. Ted will take my wife doggy style, permitting me to lie below them, using my mouth on both. Some times my wife will try to masturbate me in time with Ted's fucking her.

I can close my eyes when I'm at work and see his big balls tighten, ready to empty their load into Cindy.

She reassures me every day that she still loves me and that with Ted, it's only sex. Great sex but still only sex.

Our sexual encounters have evolved into infrequent hand jobs from her. Cindy refuses to blow me. And forget about her swallowing my ejaculate. She wants to keep her mouth pure, like her pussy, for Ted.

Not only do I get it, I approve. It's the polite thing to do.

Late that night, after promising not to try have intercourse with Cindy, she sat me down to explain something Ted wanted me to know.

"John, do you know what a cuckold is?" Cin was being gentle with me. "A cuckold is a man who, not only knows his wife is having sex with some one other than he, but approves of it. A cuckold actually finds a sense of pleasure knowing his wife's lover can bring her the satisfaction he is unable to give her. Ted says you're a cuckold."

I considered what she told me. "Maybe so Cin but in the long run, what does that mean?"

"It means, my loving husband, that you like watching me get fucked by a bigger cock. You'd rather watch me get fucked and jack off, than fuck me yourself. Ted says that's why you gave him my pussy without an argument."

"I hadn't considered the ramifications Cin", I said weakly.

"And Ted says that lots of cuckolds enjoy sucking the cocks of their wife's lovers."

I began to understand why I looked forward to seeing Ted and Cindy together. For a young man, Ted has wonderful insight. Now I know what he meant that night when after giving him my wife's pussy, he said it was beneficial to me. Ted sensed in me, a latent voyeur. He also sensed in me a desire to please the alpha male.

Very quickly I came to accept my role, my place in the relationship between the three of us. Ted and Cin worked together to make me comfortable in my part and it became natural for me to subsume myself in my home when Ted visited. I considered he the alpha male, and subjugated myself in the presence of he and my wife.

I had some concerns the night Ted picked my wife up to take her to his frat party. "Honey, I'm not sure this is a good idea. I mean what if Ted wants to fuck you in that party house and others happen to see you two?"

Cindy was struggling to get into her tight fitting slacks and I waited until she had them pulled up over her generous ass before she responded.

"Don't worry about it John. Ted is too much a of a gentleman to do that. Besides, no one there will know me anyway. He just wants to show off his arm candy. You know how those young men are."

Ted was right on time to pick her up that evening. Slapping me on the back, he thanked me for allowing him to escort my wife to his party. "You're a real sport John. I'll take very good care of Cindy for you. No worries, okay?"

"Sure Ted. I know I can trust you to take care of her. No pun intended."

We both laughed at that.

Then Cin came out of the bedroom. She looked wonderful. Her slacks were black and tight. Her blouse was white, diaphanous, and showed her black bra underneath. She wore 5" stilettos which accentuated her butt. She looked very desirable.

"I'll have to keep a watchful eye out for you tonight Cin", Ted grinned. "Have to keep my frat brothers from beating my time."

Cin gave me a peck on the cheek and they were off.

"Don't wait up John. I'll be home when I get home." Cindy was being led out the door with Ted's hand on her ass.

I must admit, I was torn between being excited that Ted was showing her off and worried that some one would try to take advantage of my wife. Still, it was difficult for me not to masturbate that night.

Four or five hours later I was in that place between sleep and waking when I heard my smart phone buzz. Opening the file that was sent, I was surprised to see it was a video of my wife fast dancing with two young men. They had her surrounded. One seemed to be grinding on her ass. One had his face buried between her breasts, thankfully they were still in the blouse. Cin was holding his head in place and appeared to be enjoying herself immensely.

I looked closely and Cin did seem to be sober so I was reassured she would not let this go too far.

After another 30 minutes I received another video. This one both shocked and made my dick hard. Cin was in a group of college guys. She was facing away from the camera, her pants were off and she was doing that twerking thing kids do now days. In her hand was her blouse that she was waving and twirling over her head. My dick stiffened so hard I had to remove my pants and underwear.

I replayed the video over and over as I rubbed my erection. Part of me was torn with fear that this may go too far. The voyeur part of me hoped it would. Still, it was bothersome that if I got a video, how many people had one too? I was turned on by the fact that Ted had unlocked an exhibitionist in my loving wife.

Without allowing myself to climax, I continued to play with myself, watching the second video and hoping for another.

Sure enough, the third video came. This time Ted appeared in a head shot. "John", he said, speaking to me in the clip. "Not too worry. I have things under control."

He spanned the room, showing me an empty bedroom. Then he aimed the camera down. I saw my wife in her bra and panties, sucking his huge cock.

"Smile for your husband Cin", Ted said to her.

Cin held his cock on her cheek and smiled up at the camera. "Hi John", she giggled as she stuck her tongue out of the side of her mouth and lapped at the large seeping head. "Hope you liked the movies we sent."

Then she went back to vigorously sucking Ted's cock and that was the end of the clip.

I was relieved that he had taken Cin out of harms' way before she humiliated herself. I watched the second and third videos one more time before I came all over my hand.

I cleaned myself and went to bed. I fell asleep easily and didn't hear the pair come in.

Suddenly I was jolted out of my sleep by the bouncing bed. Ted and Cin were beside me. Ted was fucking furiously, pistoning in and out as if he were angry.

I turned on my side and watched the lovers. Something was different this time. Ted seemed consumed with thoroughly fucking Cindy into submission.

"Fucking slut. John, she was willing to take on half the frat house. Caught her feeling some one's cock through his pants during a slow dance when all she was wearing was her panties and bra."

I couldn't help it. My cock sprung to life at the vision of Cin, half naked, holding a strange cock in a room full of people.

"Gah, I'm cumming Cindy. Umph, Ahhh. oh yeah. That's it. Oh God that's good.

Ted humped and fucked most of his load into my wife then turned to me and stuck his still erupting cock in my face and came on me. After the second blast painted my forehead, I recovered from the surprise and took him into my mouth. I gently nursed on his cock, massaging his balls, grateful he brought my wife back safely.

He pulled his now soft cock from my mouth and dried it on both my cheeks. "You're a good man John and a better cock sucker." Then he lay down on the other side of my wife and fell asleep.

A week later, Ted called and insisted that we join him for dinner at a local restaurant. Both Cin and I were surprised to find him there with an older couple.

"Mom, dad, this is the couple I told you about. Cindy, John, this is my mother Regina and my dad, Preston Ayers."

Neither stood to meet us. Preston also ignored my out stretched hand.

He was older than me. I figured him to be around 60. He had an air of authority about him that commanded respect. Regina looked to be a couple years younger then her husband and for a 58ish woman, she was beautiful, if not a little smug.

Preston had black hair, greying around the temples, a distinguished look. I could see where Ted got his good looks. Regina's hair was platinum silver. Her skin was flawless, make-up impeccable. She wore a single strand of pearls around her neck and the rock on her left hand must have cost 15-20 thousand.

"Nice to meet you both Preston and Regina", I started.

"Mr. Ayers, John. You may call me Mr. Ayers and my wife, Mrs. Ayers. Ted has told us all about the two of you."

I didn't know whether to feel good about that or not when Mr. Ayers removed all doubt.

"So you're my son's piece of ass", he said looking at Cindy."

"Now wait a minute..." I began before he cut me off.

"And you're his cock sucker."

I heard Cin gasp. My face burned red. I started to get up but Mr. Ayers told me to sit down and shut up.

"I have some influence in this city John. I could make serious trouble for you and your wife. But I'm a reasonable man. We'll have our dinner here, you and your wife are to be quiet. Mrs. Ayers and I would like to visit with our son while we eat. Afterwards, well afterwards we'll adjourn to your house and settle matters like gentlemen."

The orders were placed and although the three Ayers ate and drank and chatted, Cindy and I stirred our food and drank our cocktails in silence. No word to us or about us was spoken. We held hands under the table nervously. We both understood that Mr. Ayers could ruin us, career wise and we were getting a bit too old to start over. We awaited our fate very scared.

Once dinner was over, Mr. Ayer dismissed Cin and I telling us to go home and wait.

In the car Cin asked me what I thought was going to happen.

"I don't know hon, probably some financial settlement, blackmail."

We drove the rest of the way the same way we ate; in silence.

In our house, Cin sat and wept. Over and over she kept saying that she couldn't believe Ted would say anything.

I paced like a caged tiger, waiting only minutes but they passed like hours. We heard car doors close and looked at each other.

There was a knock but I waited. Then another knock only louder. Apparently these were people not used to waiting.

I opened the door. Mrs. Ayers entered first, then Ted, then Mr. Ayers. This was the first time I saw him standing. He had to be about 6'4" and solidly built. Tan slacks, a navy blazer over a white, open collar shirt, he was well dressed and carried himself confidently.

"Alright John, scotch rocks for me and the Mrs." It was an order more than a request.

Feeling more confident in my own home I started again. "Listen..."

"Slap." Mr. Ayers grabbed my shirt and slapped my face hard, twice.

"Cocksuckers don't talk. Cocksuckers make drinks." Mrs. Ayers snickered at that.

He let me go and I hurriedly went to fetch their cocktails. Ted followed me.

"John, I apologize. Dad and I talk about everything and I told them about you and Cin."

"No shit", I said sternly. "I thought we said we'd keep this to ourselves."

"Do what dad wants and he won't do anything to you or Cin."

I gave each their drink and stood waiting. Mr. Ayers was eyeballing Cindy, then he said to Ted, "I can see why you're fucking this woman son. Let's see what she's got."

Ted went to my wife and I started to protest. Mr. Ayers told me to shut up. "John, all I need do is make a phone call and you and your pretty little wife are ruined in this town. Either cooperate and go along, or I use my contacts. Your choice."

Cindy had a defeated look on her face and allowed Ted to unbutton her blouse. Mr. and Mrs. Ayers sat on the couch, watching with interest.

Her blouse off, Ted unzipped my wife's skirt and let it fall to the floor. Cin stood there in her matching blue panty and bra. My cock twitched, watching Ted disrobe Cin in front of his parents. It confirmed to me that I was, indeed, a voyeur.