Millennium Party

Story Info
Party round the (24 hour) clock.
5.3k words
4.05
34.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are warned that some people will find that the sex in the story below shocks them.

IF IN DOUBT OR UNDER 18, READ SOMETHING ELSE.

This story contains no reference to real events or to real people

This story may be reproduced in any form provided credit is given to Penelope Caesar.

* * * * * *

Sue Foster had the original idea. While the Fosters were watching a programme about the events of the century, she saw some shots of whole streets organising parties for the Coronation. She asked her parents there and then if the four flats in their block could get together for a millennium party. Her mother Millie raised the idea when she met Sandra MacArthur, Em Brenner, and Charly Smith that weekend for one of their six times a year sort outs of anything that needed seeing to for the block as a whole. By the time they had finished their coffee, a party was agreed.

It was Ian Brenner who thought of making it a 24-hour party to cover the beginning of the millennium in every time zone round the world. The whole of the younger generation backed that; Sue, 19, Ian himself and Ruby Brenner, both 18, and Jo Brenner, 20 and at University. When Jo talked of possibly taking Ruby off to a University celebration instead, the older Brenners and MacArthurs finally came round to the idea. Angus and Charly Smith, in their early thirties were already rather in favour of a party going on twice as long as any they had ever been to. Sue could always twist her parents round her little finger and they had accepted the idea as soon as she went for it.

The wives planned the party to prevent it getting too out of hand. Alcoholic drinks would be limited to one bottle of champagne divided between the twelve of them every hour on the hour. In between glasses of champagne, thirst would be kept at bay by Em Brenner´s excellent homemade lemonade and Sandra MacArthur´s memorable fruit juice punch. The fact that there would be two cases of champagne in total just about reconciled their husbands to this rationing.

All the families were to stock up on sleep on the two previous nights, and each would have breakfast at about 11 a.m. on the 31st. There would be a very substantial meal laid on which they expected to stretch from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. A lighter celebration feast would run from midnight to about 2 a.m., and the children undertook to serve the great millennium breakfast from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. or after. There would be final snacks at the end of the party.

Angus Smith proposed how they could leave all the clearing up until afterwards by having the party move on from flat to flat. The final scheme was to start at the Brenner´s until the end of the first big meal, move to the Foster´s till the end of the celebration feast, then up to the MacArthur´s until breakfast was over, and finish at the Smith´s. Each family would lay on music and decorations in their own flat.

The trouble was that these plans seemed just a little bit too tame to too many people. Charly Smith decided that the party would need a bit of livening up when it finally moved to her place. She decided that she would make all her guests have a shower and change to nightdresses and pyjamas before she would admit them. But she would not tell them until the time. Ian MacArthur decided to load a 3-hour Karma Sutra tape into his parent's video. Sue Foster turned her mind to setting up a major game of forfeits. Jo Brunner sneaked home a half litre of pure ethyl alcohol from the University; it would be tasteless in the fruit punch or the lemonade, and it would increase the party's alcohol ration by half. His sister Ruby ground up half a dozen ecstasy tablets to add to the whipped cream that was to accompany the dessert of the main meal. None of them told anyone else about their ideas.

John Brenner, resplendent in purple silk shirt and white trousers, popped the first bottle of champagne at 11:57 a.m. They drank their first toast to the millennium in what Terry MacArthur called their double thimbles-full of champagne at noon sharp. The music and the dancing started. Jo had spiked, quite mildly, the fruit punch but not the lemonade at this stage. Oddly enough, but as he had guessed, all the older women drank the fruit punch, as did John Brenner and Sue Foster. The rest drank lemonade. The party was happy, as were those who had planned to keep it under control, when they sat down to the major meal.

The meal stretched out. All the wives had contributed something more than they had promised. They got to the dessert after 7 p.m. when everyone had a total of seven little glasses of champagne under their belts, as well as a stabilising load of good food and in six cases an un-thought of supercharge of alcohol in the punch. Ruby's whipped cream went with all the desserts, and everyone had at least one helping. They were floating slightly in an over-full way when they finished their coffee and moved on to the Foster´s.

They had eaten too much to dance straight away, so they easily accepted Sue's proposal of a game of forfeits. The first challenge was for everyone in turn to tell about their first real kiss. If they could not remember or were tripped up on a detail they had to pay a forfeit. The fact that inhibitions had slipped a long way became clear with the second contestant, Sandra MacArthur, was fairly graphic in describing how she had been kissed against her will at the age of thirteen by a fifty year old man teacher, and had ended by enjoying he experience even if she always avoided giving him any chance to do it again. It was his thumb inside her panties just touching the lips of her vagina that she had got a real thrill from. The other wives teased her but failed to trip her. On the other hand Angus Smith´s story of a fairly innocent kiss at the age of fourteen with his cousin was laughed to scorn by Charly who disclosed that Angus real first kiss had been a month earlier with a friend of his grandmother's, a woman of fifty-five who had not only kissed him but seduced him there and then. Before the kiss finished, she was straddled across his lap with her skirts up and the gusset of her knickers pushed to one side while he came almost immediately inside her. She had been disappointed and had never let Angus try again.

The other adults were roaring with laughter and giggles at this story, while Angus blushed beautifully. Sue insisted that he must pay a very special forfeit. She proposed that all the women and girls should sit on his lap in turn and kiss him in the same way while his trousers stayed zipped up. Charly went first to demonstrate what Angus had told her of the event. She borrowed a long wrap-around skirt from Emerald Brenner, took off her tights and demonstrated, carefully showing how she moved her gusset to one side. There was a damp patch on Angus fly when she finished. Several of the others borrowed the same long skirt, though Em herself, Millie Foster and Sue did not need to because they were already in long skirts. At the end, Angus was made to keep the same trousers on with the now sizeable wet patch.

The next few stories drew only a couple of minor forfeits. Ian Macarthur successfully stood on his head for thirty seconds after his mother proved that he had invented the detail in his story that had the girl stroking his crotch. Em Brenner was tripped up when she described the hands of her first boyfriend in two positions at once. She had to admit that he had been stealing a quick feel of her nipple. She was blindfolded, spun round and made to kiss in the same way the first man she encountered. It was Jo, though she did not know that. She kissed him very enthusiastically, and he duly played his part with vigour. But the star of this hour between the nine-o'clock and ten-o'clock toasts was John Brenner´s tale of having to share a bed with his aunt when he was just thirteen, and the hour or more of kissing ending with her masturbating him to a climax.

Around ten o'clock, Jo respiked the punch more heavily and added the rest of the alcohol to the latest batch of lemonade. Brian Foster had drunk half a glass of it when it came to his turn to tell. He confessed to a first real kiss that had been homosexual, with an older boy when he was eleven. He was told that did not count, even when he went on to say that the two of them had had full-blown oral sex that summer. He then said that the first girl he had really kissed had been Millie two years later, but she tripped him up on his recollection of that kiss. It could not have been her that he had kissed because her hair had been very short at the time, nothing like the tresses he said he had stroked. Pinned down, he realised with horror that he had confused Millie and a school friend of hers whom he had never told her he had kissed. As a forfeit, he was made to kiss his wife very thoroughly and publicly. Em got out a tape recorder and dictated a detailed commentary on the kiss while the others urged Brian and Millie to really get down to kissing with proper sexual enthusiasm. When a halt was called because the tape had stuck, Millie´s hand was inside Brian´s crotch and his lips were approaching her left nipple. The tape was unjammed, and passed to Brian so that he would not forget or confuse this kiss.

Millie claimed, with success, that her first kiss with Brian had been her first real kiss. Ruby tripped Jo when he exaggerated a kiss with a school friend of hers. She persuaded Sue to give him a rugby club forfeit he had told her of, walking the length of the room with a coin gripped between your buttocks. Sue made it three different coins, so that it would not be too easy, but he made the distance without trousers. Jo returned the favour by tripping Ruby when she tried to omit a kiss when she had been twelve with a fourteen year old friend of his. She protested that did not count. They had been interrupted three times, the last time with his hand stuck in her skirt waistband, and it had been a complete fiasco. Nevertheless, she had to pay a forfeit. Sue ruled that she must first demonstrate with Ian how that fiasco had gone, and then with Angus how he thought it should have gone.

The laughter over the re-enactment was interrupted by the eleven-o'clock toast. The cheering over Angus version of how it ought to have gone took until twenty past. Ruby finished with her skirt around her knees and her nipples free of her bra standing out against the silk of her blouse. Sue came on last. She said that of course she could claim that her kiss in Angus forfeit was her first real kiss, but - cutting through the protests from her mother, her father and Ruby - she would not. She had never told any one about her actual first real kiss. It had been at a friend's birthday party when she herself was twelve and a half. She had gone off to find the bathroom, and instead opened a door to a bedroom where her friend's fourteen year old brother appeared to be sulking deep in a magazine. She crept up behind him and realised that he was fondling his cock as he looked at pictures of couples having sex. She got interested in the pictures, but then giggled when he turned the page and showed a couple doing it doggy style in doggy masks. He turned furious and embarrassed, but she shushed him and sat down on the bed beside him. She fingered his cock as they looked at the pictures, and then following his instructions, massaged his penis more and more rapidly until he spurted. She caught some on her hand to prevent it going on her clothes and took a taste. She said she kissed him as much to get rid of the flavour as anything else, but it had been a real kiss all right even if a relaxed one. She had then found the bathroom, went back to the party and never said anything more about it. Enthusiastic questioning about the details from practically everyone, including her parents, failed to trip Sue on the details, but took them to nearly twelve midnight.

For the millennium toast, Brian Foster produced an extra magnum of champagne. While the double rations were being poured, Charly suggested to Sandra that the party was in danger of getting too steamy, and they had better cool the men down a little. At Sandra's suggestion, Terry rose to his feet again after the toast and said that he and Sandra proposed to postpone their midnight feast a little while they had a private celebration of the new millennium of their own. Millie Foster shrieked "What a good idea! Be our guests", ushering them into her bedroom, only to be picked up by Brian who was shouting "Millie for the Millennium!" as he carried her into the bedroom after the MacArthurs. John Brenner kissed Em hard and then said to Angus "There is an idea worth copying. Bring Charly to our place." When Em nodded Charly took the lead in pulling Angus to the Brenners´ bedroom.

As this went on amongst the older generation, Sue and Ruby looked at one another and got the helpless giggles. Ian surprised the girls, and himself, by kissing Ruby hard to calm her down. On this, Sue said "Come on. We have at least got my room." taking Jo and Ruby each by the hand. Inside Sue's rather small room, her kiss with Jo and Ruby's resumed kiss with Ian both became even steamier than Charly had feared. Sue however broke off demanding a taste of Ian's cock when Ruby had it on view. She knelt down, and while fellating him vigorously mumbled out to Ruby " Why don't you at least try the flavour of Jo´s?"

"I´ll give you back Ian in a minute". Feeling lightheadedly curious, Ruby did so despite Jo´s half-hearted protests. "Mmm. Not bad at all, brother mine" was her comment as the girls changed partners again. Jo said "I always said you had a mouth on you sis, but I never appreciated it like that before!" He came in Sue immediately after her first orgasm. Ian and Ruby managed a simultaneous climax at the same time. Ian said in a dreamy way as they cleaned up and tidied themselves, "There is a lot to be said for having fun at home. We might make it a habit for the next thousand years."

The children got back to the living room ahead of their parents. They heard Brian and Millie on the one hand, and Terry and Sandra on the other cheering one another on as the women had successive orgasms. Sue had the younger generation laying out the final details of the millennium feast as they heard the two fathers come one after the other. The children clapped when the parents came out of the bedroom. Ian remarked loudly to Sue "Somehow, I have the idea that our parents don't intend to get divorced this millennium." which earned him a cuff round the ear from his mother.

John, Em, Angus and Charly arrived a few minutes later. These two couples were also obviously each very content with their partner; though it came out over the meal that Angus had had to demonstrate to Em that he did not come prematurely nowadays, and Charly said to Em that John was simply too big for someone her build to have every night.

Appetites for the feast had evidently been sharpened all round. The amount of food that disappeared was surprising, and Ruby was sent back to get the rest of the whipped cream to eat with the desserts. Even so, after the meal when they moved upstairs to the MacArthur´s, they were all ready and glad to dance. The styles of dancing were hopelessly mixed, but by the four a.m. toast every woman had danced with every man. While they relaxed, Ian switched on the Karma Sutra video. Terry tried to switch it off immediately, but Charly, Angus, Brian and Millie protested that they had never seen it. Millie said "Brian ran through practically everything he knows earlier. I want to see if there are more ideas for us to try which don't involve dislocating your back." The video ran on as they talked about mad and dangerous sexual postures and exercises they had heard of. In a moment when the other voices were silent, Charly was heard asserting to Jo that of course the biting that was showing on the screen was pleasurable. Sandra said "You bet, young man." She wound the tape back to the beginning of the biting sequence and made Jo go through with a willing Charly those parts of it that did not entail getting completely undressed. Then Jo had to go through it again, in slightly fuller and less dressed form with Sandra herself. By that point everyone was demonstrating some bites, Angus with Ruby, Terry with Charly and Ian with Sue. Brian and Millie even exchanged a bite or two with John and Em.. After the five-o'clock toast, the dancing resumed with the video playing silently. The style of dancing had now settled down to cheek to cheek whatever the music or the pairing. As they danced, eyes often drifted back to the video and the strenuous positions it was now illustrating. Sue even found herself discussing with John Brenner whether even the fittest couple could really manage the position with both of them standing on their heads, and Sandra was heard describing vividly to Jo how she and Terry had used to use the wheelbarrow position with her hands on the axle of an actual exercise wheel. Angus, who was then dancing with Millie called over to Terry to ask where he could buy a wheel like that. Millie squeaked "One for us too."

After the six -o'clock toast, the video was found to be demonstrating anal penetration positions. It very soon became apparent that Charly was the only one of the women who had even tried anal sex. She said that it could be great, but you had to be very careful, and anyway ordinary sex was even greater. When the others pressed for a real demonstration - Millie was particularly pressing because this was certainly something outside Brian´s present repertoire - she made Angus agree to demonstrate with a volunteer. Millie refused. She wanted to see before trying.

To general surprise it was Em who put herself forward. "I think that John has a bit of a suppressed interest in this. He always used to get a kick out of fingering and kissing my bottom." At Charly´s request, Sandra fetched some olive oil from her kitchen. Em was placed comfortably bent forward over the back of a well-upholstered armchair. Her skirts fell forward and her briefs and resumed tights were removed by Charly. Then Angus spent a slow quarter of an hour exciting her clitoris and cunt with one hand while the other slowly and very thoroughly oiled and relaxed her anus outside and in. When two fingers were sliding easily in her bottom, Angus let Charly take down his trousers and underpants, and oil his cock. Then, still stroking Em's clitoris, he let the cock touch her anus in place of his fingers, . Em's sphincter contracted sharply. Angus went back to his stroking. At the third attempt, some minutes later, the head of his cock entered. Before he could go further, she complained it hurt. He withdrew and resumed his stroking. This time he worked up to three fingers sliding in her bottom. He entered again. She said it felt odd but did not hurt . He slowly worked all the way in. Em remarked that it did feel full in a nice way somehow. Angus then began to move. In a couple of minutes Em was saying that he was having a most remarkable and exciting effect on her vagina. As she said this, Angus slipped her breasts out of her dress and started caressing the nipples. Em's evident excitement slowly increased, but not much more than five minutes after penetration, Angus came. As he said afterwards, far better to leave Em wanting more than to give her too much and put her off the whole thing.

As the penetration of Em's anus went on and after, most of the other women found their own anuses being stroked and felt. Sue moved onto John's knee to let him do it more easily, and was half shocked and half amused to see that Ruby had bent over so that Sue's father could feel her better. In the run up to the seven-o'clock toast and breakfast,

Millie wrote out a new millennium resolution to explore the possibilities of anal sex. She and Em and Sue and Ruby signed it, though Sandra was still unconvinced.

12