Millicent and the Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llacheu
Llacheu
22 Followers

Having slinkily divested herself of her official Scouts' fleece and blouse, Millicent turned away from her lover, and slowly pulled her thick tights down over her broad arse, then seated herself to sensuously roll the woollen hose down her chubby legs, before kicking them free with a flourish. Her hands behind her head, the plump fifty-three year old paraded up and down before the curate of St Oswald's in her decidedly non-uniform issue lacy black bra and panties, blowing him kisses as she wiggled her splendid rump. Then having teased her neckerchief from its woggle, the scout-mistress ran the scarf tantalisingly back and forth between her generous thighs, bending to thrust her enormous satin clad rear in the young churchman's awe-struck face.

Performing this sensuous striptease for the delight of the man who loved her, Millicent saw her over-weight middle-aged body though his adoring eyes, and knew herself to be desirable.

But then this was a lesson Millicent Darby had been taught before. How shocked her sweet, gentle Peter would be if ever he was to learn of her encounter with the silent stranger in the woods.

END

Llacheu
Llacheu
22 Followers
12