Millie Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 of a slow tale of sex with my Mother.
10k words
4.34
133.3k
109

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The war was over, and I'm talking the "big" war, WWII. My father was home from the navy and as were most sailors her was thirsty for life, love and happiness and figured that all three of those could be rolled up and spread out on any bed all in one package called women. In this monumental conceptual philosophy of life my big sister was conceived and was born in '47. I stayed a gleam in my dear ol' dad's eye until the winter of '50 when I was cast upon the semen sea to fend for myself in the deep dark channel womb. It was a tough swim but I made it! I was born in the hot summer of '51.

In the early years most all I remember was living out on a West Texas farm in the middle of nowhere at the end of a dirt road that only came to our place. The dirt was red and hard and the wind was hot and dry. I can remember being bathed in a wash tub in the kitchen floor using water that was carried in from the well and heated on a wood burning stove. We milked our cows, churned our own butter and sometimes had bacon if there was a pig to be slaughtered. Chickens were everywhere so eggs were plentiful and fried chicken too! I'm not too sure how long we lived on the farm with my grandparents but it was a while.

By the time I was 5, in the mid 1950's life was pretty good for most people. We weren't any exception. By '53 my parents had separated and by '55 the inevitable divorce was final. My mother raised us by hard work and economical and judicious use of the money she earned. I was pretty young but I wasn't blind nor stupid. There were always men around too.

My mother was one of 9 children. There were 7 sisters and 2 brothers. All were born and raised by a tough dirt scratch farmer and his wife out in the middle of the Texas plains. Life WAS tough out on the farm. There was never a shortage of work to be done nor time enough in the day to get everything done. It was an endless life of work and drudgery just to get by until the next day. It wasn't glamorous by any means. In the late '40's speculators had started drilling everywhere and dirty old oil was discovered just about anywhere you could spit in Texas and Oklahoma. Wells popped up everywhere.

My grandparents were no exception. Oil was discovered on the farm too. But we didn't go from shoe less dirt farm kids to Cadillac driving near do wells either. The wells on the farm did good and there was money but it wasn't what the movies make it out to be. Basically what it meant was the my grandfather didn't need to plow from sun up to sun down every day of his life any more. He could sit at a folding table in the front room and smoke and play dominoes with some of his neighbors. Grandma got a new gas stove to cook on and the feed for the animals was BOUGHT at the feed store in town instead of gathered carefully from the fields. Corncobs were replaced by actual paper designed expressly for the purpose. It was a better world but the richness wasn't what people thought.

A secondary effect of the oil was to free the slaves. The farm slaves, born on the farm all the brothers and sisters were farm workers and as farm hands belonging to the owners were forced to work for the greater good of the farm and be a built in supply of labor to support the family. If any of the children ran off they were summarily hunted down by the sheriff and brought right back to the farm unless they were 18 or older. The children were finally free. Free to roam the country and seek out the life they dreamed of having. All of them left the farm after the oil was pumping.

I can tell you that my mothers life wasn't what she had dreamed it would or could be when she was 15 and still fresh on the farm. She moved to the big city just to get work. The job she eventually landed was based on experience. Pressing clothes in a dry cleaners. It was hard, hot work with long hours for minimum wages. We got by but didn't have anything. Oddly enough us two kids didn't realize we were dirt poor. We ate a LOT of beans and cornbread and enjoyed it. Mom worked,we went to school and everything was great. Time passed like that for a while. She was impregnated at 16 and had my sister, married my father after 4 years became pregnant with me. Then summarily divorced my father and went out on her own.

Youth was not wasted on me. I was the only male in a 5 woman household basically. There was my mom Millie, my aunt Marge and aunt Georgia as well as my older sister Mary. My sister grew up fast and married while still in high school, she was still quite young but very headstrong too and left the nest as soon as she could. Absolutely nothing physical ever happened with the women before I was 18 I am sorry to say. I suppose the very early years of a man's life is what places him on a path of later desires maybe but at the time I was just having fun and had no idea what was going on with me.

Odd how small things like those incidents molded my conception of the woman of my fantasies. At 18, it initially wasn't my Mother or my aunts either but a sort of general face woman with shoulder length hair and medium build on top and slim hips. Before, I'm not sure I ever thought about a woman totally naked back then because although there was Playboy, it just still didn't show anything below the waist except maybe the faint impression of pubic hair under the gauze of semi sheer underwear. That's it. So since I had never seen what a woman's bottom looked like it was left to my imagination to try to place it in my fantasies. Oh, by then though I had discovered the Playboy Forum too.

The Forum was in it's infancy when I first started to read it and there were a LOT of the entries that just simply were fantastic reading for a teen but also totally unbelievable to any thinking human being. The proverbial VW bus load of nubile naked college cheerleaders picking up a geek and ravishing him repeatedly over a 4 day holiday weekend comes to mind here. Fantasy fuel only and at a cheap price too! But it was educational as I learned words like Gay, Lesbian, cunnilingus, analingus, and my all time favorite coitus. It was funny because it took me a long time to understand what coitus meant as there was never an explanation in the Forum and I just took it to mean that it was a generally understood word to everyone...except me. I nearly fell over when I finally got it! Coitus was fucking! Holy cow!

This was my life of learning about sex by reading about it from Playboy and friends! Of course at 18 I had just graduated high school and already had a good job lined up. A neighbor from just down the street had fixed me up with a job working on the highway maintenance crew. It had really started the summer before as a summer only job but once I was close to graduation I was asked to come back full time as a regular employee. The job was 7 to 4 daily with weekends off. It was good money too as I was earning a wage that older men were supporting their families on. Not too bad for an 18 year old kid!

I had graduated no where near the top of my class and was just lucky to have a neighbor that liked me. The job was hard labor and outside work consisting of manual labor like shoveling caleche or pre-mix paving material into holes in the highway or operating the jack hammer and tearing up concrete for inspections of underground utilities and that type thing. I also was expected to drive a 6 ton dump truck with some precision and also learn to operate some heavy equipment such as front end loaders and back hoes and such. It was a great job for me and like I said it paid well.

My mother wasn't really too impressed with me working yet as I had just graduated and since my schedule for work very closely matched my school schedule she really didn't see the difference until I got that first paycheck and left her half the money on her bedroom nightstand.

She thought it was a joke or something and tried to give it back. My two weeks pay was a little over double what she was earning for pressing clothes in a month, so when I left her half of it she thought it was my entire paycheck and tried to give it back to me. I just laughed and told her,"Keep the money Honey, you earned it!"

My sister had gotten married three years earlier and was living out of state so it had been just me and Mom for a while. She knew me pretty well and knew I wanted a motorcycle pretty bad. Not just any bike either, oh no, I had been watching too much TV and a lot of "Then Came Bronson". I wanted a brand new Harley Sportster. She also knew what they cost and knew I wouldn't buy one until I could afford it over and above my living expenses. So when she saw the amount of money I had given she just figured it was all I had and was trying to give it back, so when I wouldn't take it she was dumbfounded.

"What did I do to earn it?" She gave me a really funny questioning look and added,"Or since you left it on my bedroom nightstand, exactly what do you want me to do to earn all this money? And you do know that if that is what you are wanting me to do that it is illegal, immoral and socially unacceptable between family members don't you?"

Not only was it what she had said that caught me off guard, but it was the low tone naughty voice she used saying it that got my attention. Evidently my Mother hadn't missed too many issues of Playboy either and had been reading it and not just looking at the photographs! She had the teasing part down pat. I immediately began to wonder what else she knew.

"Mom, I wasn't suggesting anything by..." I was stammering and trying to think of something quick to say that would make my embarrassment go away,"I mean that money wasn't...I didn't mean it like I was payin' you for..."

Mom was smiling at me now. Not the friendly mother/son smile but the hot I'm a woman and you're a man I want smile that you get just before the bars close. It was her eyes, they were looking into my very soul. Her hips were swaying as she stood there in a nervous kind of way. She had said it to tease me but it was clear that she was giving what had just come out of her mouth some thought too. It wasn't just BS. It was as though she were making her mind up about something important too. Mulling it over quickly.

For me, very quickly, images of my mother flashed through my memory and these were not the type of images a son normally has of his Mother. I was flashing on her in stages of undress or dressing I had accidentally witnessed. The scenes were not erotic then, but now as I thought of them I began to stiffen. It was all happening so fast! I had just realized my Mother was a woman too. Actually what I suddenly was struck dumb by was that my Mother was a good looking woman, a damn good looking woman with a really nice body! What the hell was the matter with me!

Suddenly I was looking at her and she had that smile and was looking at me and I think at that moment she KNEW I was thinking of her naked, or almost naked. She knew I was. Her eyes glanced at my growing bulge and quickly back to my eyes. I felt my face flush and she saw it too.

"You will let me know when you've made up your mind, won't you?" She said softly as she turned away.

I had been headed to the bathroom to shower but had been frozen stiff in the hall by all of this and hadn't yet fully recovered. My mind was still processing what had been said and what my perception of the scene was. Mom was flirting with me? Why? What could a hot looking woman like my Mother possibly see in a young kid like me? Hell I worked all the time so she didn't see me much and when she did it was something like this, a quick meeting going to or from the bathroom or kitchen.

My eyes blinked and I answered,"Yes Mom, as soon as I figure it out, I'll tell you." I was shaking slightly and just sort of allowed the shaking to go to my head and she was again looking at me. Actually it appeared to me as though she were looking through me as she replied,"Well it shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out Son, but take your time and I'll be ready for what ever you want."

I was dazed and looked into those eyes of hers and saw that glint, the sparkle or twinkle of mischief there. She knew what she was saying. The innuendo was clear and so was the sultry voice that delivered it. She knew what she was doing but I sure as hell didn't, or at the very least I was unclear if she actually was doing anything and certainly wasn't clear that she wanted to do anything! Was I THAT naive? Did I miss something? WAS my Mother asking me if I wanted to "have" her? Oh hell I really needed a shower now but it was gonna need to be a lot colder now so I could think this over!

The air was suddenly hot as I went in still thinking of the way my Mother was looking at me. The way her eyes were sparkling. The tone of voice she used. She was as seductive as I had ever seen her with any man she had ever been with in front of me. I began to think of her in terms of a seductive woman. A good looking woman with a really nice body. A babe. My Mother! What the hell was getting into me? I wasn't sure I wanted to be thinking of my Mother naked, willing and so damn good looking!

My hands twisted the knobs and turned on the water in the bath to let it run warm. It took a couple of minutes to get to an acceptable temperature. Not hot but it wasn't spraying icicles either. I shivered as I went in under the soft spray. I lathered and began to soap myself. I wasn't surprised to find myself hard as a rock. I couldn't think it away and the cool water sure as hell wasn't working so I just palmed myself and with the soap as lubricant did a very slow stroke and began to think this situation over.

What was my original intention? Good. Nice and as far away from anything naughty as could be! I hadn't had any sexual thoughts about my Mother ever. I don't know why. What? What kind of thinking is that? Should I have been thinking of my Mother in some degenerative sexual way all this time? I know I had been busy working but these thoughts suddenly popping into my brain were unsettling. I had thought about girls, young girls in school from time to time, but they all seemed silly and interested only in themselves. I didn't have time for that. They smelled good and some looked really good but those girls usually wouldn't give me the time of day. Mom smelled good too and she sure as hell looked good. Much better looking than any of the girls I had ever been with.

What brought this on? This thinking of my Mother in a sexual way. Thinking she was a real babe. A babe? Well yeah, she actually was and I guess I had just never thought of her in that way before. Well I had not had a girlfriend in school at all as I worked a lot. In my sophomore year I had gotten a part time job at K-Mart in their grocery department because it was the only thing I had any experience doing. I had bagged groceries in a really little town we had moved to when I was 12. It paid better than a paper route and I had the job for almost a year until we moved here. I didn't work again until I was into high school because I couldn't get a job with so many other kids in this city the good jobs were pretty scarce and I didn't have a car so driving across town was not going to happen. So when I was 16 and a sophomore I had Mom take me to the K-Mart and talked to the grocery manager and got the job. It was an after school weekend only job at first until he could evaluate me. I got the job after the first week because I could bag, and also check and I could stock. It didn't hurt that I wasn't to good to sweep, mop and clean toilets either. Being a farm boy made you a jack of all trades!

Besides cleaning up spills in a tiled floor building was nothing compared to cleaning out a shitty chicken coup that had over 100 chickens in it! I also asked my Mother to drive me out to the Harley Davidson dealer so that I could "look" at the bikes. She did, but very reluctantly. No Sportsters in stock.

We had agreed that I wasn't going to get that Sportster until I graduated so I needed some transportation to be able to get around while she was at work. I needed to be able to get from school to work and work to home and home to school. So here we were "looking" at car lots.

I saw the car I was interested in as we were passing over the RR bridge. It was on a small lot back to the side of the bridge. Almost hidden and if you weren't looking or paying attention you'd never even see it. I know I had been over this bridge with my Mother probably 1000 times and I hadn't seen this little lot before today. There was a small wood building painted white in the far corner of the lot, it had an unpainted wood door and a big picture glass window. Behind that big clear piece of glass sat a big guy behind a large desk chewing a cigar and watching. He didn't come out of the little building when I got out of my Mother's car because he could tell I was too young to deal with.

I knew I wanted the car I had seen from on top of that bridge. It had caught my eye and I fell in love with it right away even before I had a close look at it. I tried to feign interest in a couple of others he had on his little lot but my eyes kept centering on the beauty I really wanted.

It was a maroon hardtop Ford Galaxie 500 XL. A hardtop. Solid maroon in color and no vinyl top. It had white leather interior and bucket seats! Oh man I was in love. I looked it over very carefully. Tires weren't bad. I figured I could maybe get a couple of years out of them maybe three if I took it easy. No dents or scratches. I opened the drivers door and noted that it did not sag as it opened. I closed it and it snugged up tightly with just the latch which was another good sign. This car had been well taken care of.

I wanted to hear it run and inspect the engine so I turned and looked toward the little building. My Mother had parked the car by then and was out of it and walking toward me from across the street. I only glanced at her but I think as soon as she saw my face she knew. I had my head down in thought as I turned back to head toward the little building and the cigar chewing proprietor.

"Help you folks out today?" I heard almost as I nearly ran into the big guy. He wasn't looking at me but at Mother. Since I had stopped so suddenly I turned to give her a second glance too and saw what he was looking at. She was quite a good figure of a woman. Sleeveless blouse and tight blue slacks that showed her heart shaped ass form the rear and were well wrinkled at the crotch in the front from her sitting. Her white bra was full and swaying easily as she walked toward us, the padding was doing it's job to the max.

I turned back toward the guy and raised my hand as if I were in his class at school and I needed his attention for permission to piss, "I'm the customer here sir."

He eyed me up and down like a piece of meat in the market store before speaking in a raspy voice,"You don't look old enough to be a customer of mine!"

I knew I needed to get his attention so I just stepped forward so that I was right in his face, toe to toe so to speak and loudly announced,"Well sir, If you want to sell a car today and you would like to make any money then I am the one you'll need to deal with!"

He backed up a step and I pressed forward still speaking in a loud voice,"I'm not a pissy little kid, I have a steady job I work hard and long at for the money I earn and I do not intend to just GIVE it away." I paused for a breath and to allow him a quick glance at my now smiling Mother before I went on,"You've got my car sitting over there and I want it. IF! If you turn around and go get the key so we can start her up AND if there are no issues with the engine, drive train or electrical systems."

He cast another look at Mom, giving her the same sizing he had given me except in a sexual way instead. I realized right then that this jerk wasn't interested in selling a kid a car, but he was interested in the kid at all until the kid's Mother walked across the street. He wanted very badly to get the kid out of his hair so that he could meet and greet the Mother. What a babe!